Wildest Dreams (A Stemily Fan...

By DCMadden

What happens when Stephen falls in love with Emily? Will he leave his life in California to be with her? Who... More

1. No One Has To Know
3. Say you'll remember me
4. Nothing lasts forever...
5. ...but this is getting good now.
6. Drive out of the city, away from the crowd.
7. I thought, heaven can't help me now.
8. This is gonna take me down.
9. My one condtion is...
10. Someday when you leave me...
11. ...I bet these memories follow you around.
12. Just Pretend
13. His voice is a familiar sound.
14. Burning It Down
15. His Clothes Are In My Room
16. Wildest Dreams
UPDATE

2. Red Lips and Rosy Cheeks

4.3K 83 8
By DCMadden

Emily's POV

"Then say never. Stop dangling maybes, say it's never going to work out between us, say you never loved me. Say--" I spoke the words that had so much truth behind them. I wasn't sure I was going to be able to get through this scene, but I had no choice and one take is what I needed to be on my way out of here.

"Felicity..." And then he kissed me.

"Don't ask me to say that I don't love you." I hated how real this all felt. I wanted more than anything to run off of set in tears and lock myself in my trailer with Ophie.

"I told you as soon as we talked it would be over." I walked away from him trying to control my tears.

"Cut!" Glen yelled across the set.

I walked back around the corner and Stephen was walking off talking on his phone.

"I told you we will talk about this later." He whispered. He hung up the phone and walked over to me.

"Do you want to go grab some dinner?" He asked.

I didn't answer immediately. "Robbie and David will be joining us." He added.

I nodded. "Sure. I just have to ask Fanta to take Ophie home."

He smiled and grabbed my hand. "What are you doing?"

He didn't answer, simply led me to his trailer. Once we were inside he handed me a piece of paper.

"What's this?"

He pointed at the paper. I looked down and read it.

"Someone donated $5000 to the charity?"

Stephen smiled and sat down on the couch in awe.

"What's wrong?" I asked sitting down next him and taking his hand.

He sighed. "I just can't believe the response that this is getting, we can do so much good with this Emily."

I smiled and rested my head on his shoulder. "Be proud of what you're doing, Stephen."

His phone rang interrupting the moment, once again he answered the person annoyed. After a couple minutes he turned to me with the biggest smile on his face.

"What now?" I asked nervously.

He laughed. "That was the WB office."

"Are we fired?" I questioned.

He shook his head. "How do you even come to these conclusions? Sometimes I think you are too invested in your character."

I stood up and put my hands on his shoulders. "Okay. If we are not fired what's going on?"

"DC Comics has donated 4 more statues for the raffle."

I jumped up and hugged him. "That's great! Are you going to go do one of your Facebook videos now?" I laughed, emphasizing the word Facebook.

He shook his head. "Shut up. Let's go to dinner."

We left to meet Robbie and David at one of the Vancouver restaurants down the street from my apartment.

Stephen's POV

We pulled up to the restaurant and Robbie was already at a table waiting for us. He gave me a suspicious smile when I walked in with Emily. I ignored it and sat down, with Emily between us because I didn't want to deal with his annoying comments all night.

"So where is Italia tonight, Rob?" Emily asked him, he gave me a quick sympathetic glance before answering.

"She's with Cassandra, she wanted to take Italia shopping for some wedding stuff." He answered.

"Oh. She's in LA?" Emily asked.

I gave Robbie a stern look, warning him to watch his next words carefully. I knew that Cassandra had flown into Vancouver this morning, but I was avoiding Emily finding out at all costs because I wanted to spend time with her as long as I could.

Just then David appeared. "Sorry I'm late. I got stuck listening to one of Barrowman's ridiculous outfit stories." He laughed.

I sighed in relief because now Robbie wouldn't have to answer the question that is until David spoke.

"No Italia tonight, Robbie?" He asked. I bit the inside of my mouth to avoid cursing out loud at David.

Emily answered for Robbie. "She's here in Vancouver with Cassandra."

I turned, confused to Emily. "How do you know they're here?"

She showed me her phone and Italia had tweeted a picture of herself at a shop in Vancouver. One that I had visited with Emily and Katie.

"So anyway how is Nocking Point coming along?" Robbie asked me, changing the subject thankfully.

"It's good. Me and Drew are going to ship out another order soon, we're working on the comic book concept still, so we'll see how that goes."

I could tell that Emily was uncomfortable now, so when I saw the waiter coming towards us I decided to ask him to take a picture of all of us, I wanted Emily to know that I wasn't afraid of being seen with her.

"Hey man, do you mind getting a picture of all of us?" I asked. He nodded and I handed him my phone. My arm automatically went around Emily and she smiled, genuinely this time.

After dinner we headed back to her apartment, Robbie joined us, but David had to head home to his family.

Robbie ended up throwing himself on her couch and falling asleep.

"I swear he has no shame. He'll take over anyone's house."

She laughed and set her purse down on the counter. I took her coat and hung it up by the door. I looked around and this place felt like home after only being here a minute. I could get used to this I thought.

"Do you want something to drink?" She asked.

I nodded and followed her into the kitchen. There was a little Robin figurine sitting on her counter and I picked it up.

"Oh so you like him more than Green Arrow?" I questioned, offended.

She smiled. "Technically you aren't the Green Arrow yet and Robin is happier than the brooding Oliver Queen."

I rolled my eyes and set him back down, while she made us some coffee.

"Sorry if you are trying to get some sleep tonight that's not going to happen." She groaned to herself. "I meant because of the coffee not because we are going to--- ugh sometimes I really think I am Felicity."

I couldn't control my laughter and she smacked my arm.

"You're cute." I spoke honestly for the first time in a long time with her.

She blushed and I smiled. I gently touched her cheek and she fell into it, it reminded me of the scene we shared on Arrow when Felicity was shot, but this time it was the real us and she wasn't pretending to be high on pain killers.

I took the opportunity and leaned in to kiss her. Just then my phone started to ring.

She jerked away and I groaned in frustration. "You have got to be kidding me! Hello?!" I answered angrily without checking who it was.

"Oh, hey Cass. Sorry I was just in the middle of a game with Robbie and the phone ringing made me die." I lied. I turned to look at Emily and she was walking out of the room with her cup of coffee and I immediately regretted answering the phone.

Emily's POV

"Yeah just head to the apartment. I don't know what time we will be back."

I listened to his conversation with his wife. I couldn't understand why we were acting this way with each other. This had been the third time we shared an almost kiss and each time we were interrupted, the old Emily, the one before Stephen, would have taken that as a sign, but this Emily, didn't want to I so badly wanted for each kiss to happen.

"We are at David's house. Yes Emily is here. Talk to you later. Yeah you too, bye."

He hung up the phone and walked over to me. "I'm sorry about that. It's just-"

I stopped him. "You don't have to explain yourself I get it."

I sat down on the other couch and he sat next to me. I opened up my Twitter and went to the Stemily tag.

"I've been wanting to show you something, but I wasn't exactly sure how you would take it." I muttered.

He leaned in closer. "What is it?"

I showed him a bunch of the Stemily tweets and he stayed quiet.

"Well?"  I asked nervously.

"People see us as a couple?"

I nodded.

"Wow." He grabbed my phone from me and started scrolling through the pictures. "Do we really act like this?"

I smiled. "I guess we do. I never realized it either until Colton showed me all of this."

"Colton?" He asked skeptically.

"Yeah apparently there is a whole Stemily fandom and he happens to be a part of it with Robbie and Italia."

"You're kidding."

"Not at all." I laughed.

He smiled suspiciously.

"What?"

"Did anyone post that picture from dinner tonight?"

I shook my head. "Nope. We thought you would have, it is on your phone."

He bit his lip and raised his eyebrows, smirking slightly.

"Stephen what are you doing?" I asked.

"I just want to see what happens to the fandom when they see a new Stemily picture."

I smiled. "You are just mean."

I didn't want to ruin the moment, but I had to ask. "What about Cassandra?"

He sighed. "She'll probably ask me to post a picture with her later, but oh well."

We kind of started to have an unspoken rule about how we were together. We didn't mention the almost kisses. We didn't talk about our feelings, but we didn't hide them either. I didn't know where things were going to end up after tonight, but I didn't care I just wanted to enjoy the rest of time with him before we had to go back to reality.

He posted the picture and waited a couple minutes before checking the tag again.

Stephen then began to laugh hysterically, making Robbie stir. "What?" I asked.

"They sure cut Robbie and David out quick." He said barely controlling his laughter.

I smiled and shook my head, reading some of the tweets aloud. "Stemily Fandom Red Alert! This is not a drill!"

"Fandom down. I repeat fandom down."

"I knew Robbie shipped them!"

"I can dig it." I completely lost it at that one.

We sat on the couch for a while scrolling through all of the pictures until he came across a video.

"Should we watch it?" He asked. I nodded and he played it.

30 seconds in he paused it. It was a paparazzi video we were walking out of a building and Stephen turned around to look at me, I was walking a little ways behind him.

"I remember that." He said. "I thought you were right next to me and when you weren't I got nervous because all of the people walking around."

I smiled. "Why nervous?"

He shrugged. "I don't really know. I just wanted you near me."

He played it without saying anything else. Then I started laughing. "They cropped out poor little Colton."

He smiled and the slideshow kept playing. "We take a lot of pictures together." I said.

"Not enough according to our little fan base."

"You know there is an Emton fandom too."

He furrowed his eyebrows. "I prefer Stemily."

I nodded. "Yeah me too." We continued to watch the video and ended up lying on the couch together. Things weren't awkward at all between us, but I felt as if tomorrow they would be, because soon he would be going back to his wife and I would just be his co-star nothing more.

I sat up abruptly at the thought. "Emily? Everything okay?" He asked concerned.

"What are we doing here, Stephen? Honestly."

"I thought we were just hanging out together." He answered.

"Friends don't hang out like this, not ones that are married at least. You should go to Cassandra, she's probably worried about you."

"Emily." He tried to pull me towards him, but I shrugged him off and stood up walking towards the door.

"You should really go. I'll call Italia to come get Robbie."

"Emily. Don't do this." He pleaded.

"Please go, Stephen." It's for the best I kept telling myself, before things went any further, before we got caught up in the moment. I wouldn't be a cheater.

I locked the door behind him and fell to the ground in tears. Completely forgetting the fact that his cousin was still asleep on my couch. Soon I felt an arm go around me.

"I know it's hard, Em. I'm really sorry, but if it's any consolation, I'm rooting for you." Robbie spoke sincerely and I thanked him for it, but I didn't want to win, if that was even the right word, Stephen had a child to think about and I didn't want to ruin his family.

"I know what you're thinking." He said.

"And what is that?"

"You don't want to ruin Mavi's life by splitting up her parents, but honestly Emily that little girl loves you already and she's better off with Cassandra and Stephen not together, if they don't love each other. He fell for you the minute he met you, I know it, he knows it, and I think Cass knows it too. No one wants to admit it. Just let things play out. I'm sure it will all be okay."

I nodded and leaned my head on his shoulder. "You know you are a lot more comfy than Stephen. He's just all muscle."

He huffed. "Thanks a lot Em, cuz that's what every guy wants to hear."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

21.2K 737 30
After years of loneliness Stephen finally finds his soulmate...but will it last? Or will it be ripped away?
1K 28 29
Ally and Byance move to California together what will happen when one of Byance's old friends introduces the Magcon boys to them will these two girls...
11.7K 249 56
Ok lemme just tell you. This story starts of extremely shit af. But it gets SOO MUCH better. "You soooo like him" she said "I do not!"i scoffed "Gi...
8.3K 204 29
Ashter confessed to Katelyn! But what will happen to this couple when the two travel with their friends to Love~Love Paradise? Drama, mystery, confes...