Emison: Turned

By forever_emison

Emily Fields attends Rosewood High School along with best friends, Hanna Marin, Spencer Hastings and Aria Mon... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37

Chapter 22

1.2K 49 4
By forever_emison

alison pov

"now that you got this back what are you gonna do with it?" i asked.

spencer sighed, "right now? it's just what's binding the sun and moon curse."

"but if i can figure out a way to remove the spell from the stone? the stone becomes useless-"

"but according to courtney, klaus will get pissed and get his revenge." i pointed out.

"maybe. if  he finds out. which i am really hoping won't happen." caleb said and leaned against the door frame.

i rolled my eyes, "aria. can't this wait? my girlfriend is stuck in that damned tomb with courtney. we've got to get her out of there. i can't stand being away from emily and not knowing whether courtney killed her or not!"

"emily told us to focus on this alison-"

"don't listen to her! emily is too unselfish! i want her out aria! i need her out!"

"she thinks she's protecting me but she's wrong!" i shouted.

"i'm taking americano's side on this one alison." cece said.

aria nodded, "we're not gonna let you get used in some creepy, sacrifice ritual."she said and took the stone out of my hand.

"will you two just stop fighting! it's giving me a headache." hanna said and groaned.

i rolled my eyes and aria huffed, "we're not fighting...spence. i need a coffee. come with."

aria stood and dragged spencer downstairs.

everyone left except for hanna and cece.

"why are you on a suicide mission?" cece said.

"i don't want the people i love to get hurt."  i said.

"oh, so bringing the moonstone so you can get yourself killed is ok?"

"hanna." cece scolded.

"it's true! alison you're being stupid! we all need you here alison! we love you and will protect you with all the power we have!"

cece grabbed hanna's hand, "babe relax."

i raised my eyebrow, "babe?"

they looked at me and blushed.

i stood up, "wait. you're the reason caleb and hanna broke up?" i said in shock.

"alison before you freak out-"

"he's practically my brother hanna! how could you do this to him?! you broke his heart!"

"he has maya now okay? i feel horrible but...i am falling for cece alison. please accept that. she is helping me with my first full moon soon." hanna explained and i shook my head, "whatever okay? have fun on your little love story but. leave me out of it." i said and pushed them  out of my room, closing the door.

i looked down at aria's bag and went inside it, snatching the moonstone and put it in my pocket.

i walked downstairs and aria walked passed with coffee, "Where are you going?"

"to see emily."

"you're lying."

"no i'm not." i said and began to walk down the stairs when aria stepped in front of me, "really? tell that to your face." she said with a sarcastic grin.

"are you serious?"

"she took the moonstone. silly girl." caleb said and waltzed downstairs.

i frowned, "what? how did you-"

"we tested you. you failed. miserably." spencer said with a smirk.

i scoffed and shook my head, "klaus killed courtney's entire family just because she crossed him. i can't let that happen. not to you guys. especially not to emily." i said and aria moved to the side.

"thank you." i said and opened the front door and walked but stumbled back from a wall.

i frowned and put my hands against the invisible wall.

i shot around, "what did you do?" i said.

"it's for the best ali." aria said softly.

emily pov

"you trapped my girlfriend in her house?" i said in shock.

"it's for the best emily and you know it." caleb said.

"she's gone full on psycho. and you should be glad i am at least keeping my little sis safe." he said.

"she's not your sister." i said.

"almost." he pointed out.

"and i brought you this. care package. candles, lantern...and....lunch." he put a backpack down near my feet and held up a water bottle filled with blood.

i folded my arms, "give that to me, i'm just gonna have to share it with her." i said.

he looked behind me, at courtney, "yeah..."

"you know you two are surprisingly calm considering klaus will hunt you down and kill you if you mess with his plan." she said.

"please. i've been dead before honey. i can do it again." caleb said and winked.

"once we deal with this moonstone em we'll figure out a way to get you out." caleb said.

i shook my head, "don't worry about me. just make sure alison stays safe." i said.

he nodded and left.

i laid down on the blanket from the bag and pillow and put my arm over my face.

"so we're fasting now? so pious." courtney said.

"how long have you actually gone without blood emily? i know you know desiccation well." 

i rolled my eyes and she got closer.

"it's much worse than what you're used to. your heart still beats, struggling to pump whatever blood remains..." she put her finger on my stomach and trailed it up to my arm.

"and when it's gone your veins rub together like sand paper." she said huskily.

her hand went lower to my private, "it's excruciating."

i gripped her hand.

i sat up, "the pleasure i get from watching you suffer is greater than any pain i'll ever feel." i said and smirked, sitting up.

"it's stuffy. i've been in this dress for days..."

she eyed me and smirked, "wanna help me get out of it emmy?"

i looked down and hung my head and she groaned, "oh come on emily. don't be such a grump."

she unzipped her dress and she stripped to her black bra and lace underwear.

"we're here together. we may as well make the best out of it." she leaned against the wall and i tried not looking at her.

"if alison truly cared about you, she'd be here, clawing to get you out...i don't see her?" she said.

"she was trapped in her house courtney." i said, staring into her eyes.

she bent down, her hands on my chest, "given on she is doing whoever she wants out there. i'm sure you're free to do whoever you want in here. and the only person i see is...me." she said and smiled.

"stop." i said.

"nobody will ever know." she whispered and put her hand behind my neck.

she leaned into me and i closed my eyes as she kissed me.

i pulled away and looked away and she grabbed my face, forcefully kissing me.

i moaned and she ripped my shirt off and i stood up, slamming her against the wall, grunting.

she bit my neck and i slid my hand down her thigh-

i shot up in the blanket and mini bed i made and glared at courtney who was behind the gate thing.

"stay out of my head." i spit.

she smirked.

"guess i could spend and eternity in here after all."

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

patience patience. emison is coming dolls :)

please review and comment!

~stay fearless~

caleigh <13

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

143K 3K 21
An Emison fanfic! [No A] Alison DiLaurentis is the cold-hearted queen bee of Rosewood, her posse who she manipulates with secrets for insurance; Aria...
2.6K 43 20
COMPLETE *Sequel to More Like Her* Emily and Alison return back to Rosewood for the summer between their Junior and Senior year for a reason less tha...
185K 5.5K 47
An insecure Alison DiLaurentis meets the sweet hot Army soldier Emily Fields on their plane ride home back to Rosewood. Both are immediately intrigue...
8.5K 143 19
-A free fan fiction. Alison is in love with Emily, but she doesn't show it. Actually she act like a bitch toward Emily. But when they have to work t...