Hostages (Book 2)

By nanaedc

Which Bond Can Heal The Constantly Breaking Girl? The Completed Book 2 in the Aria Serrano Trilogies. ****Who... More

Hostages (Book 2)
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
The Dinner Of Truth
*Mature 16+* Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Cast

Chapter 24

51 4 0
By nanaedc

Zayn's lips parted though he didn't say anything after a while. "Excuse me? Did you say you like Niall as in friends?"

"No I mean like as in how I like Zachary."

He just looked past me in utter shock and I couldn't even see him breathing. My heart is pounding at hearing my feelings aloud. "Please say something."

"This..makes sense. And is totally going to end badly."

"And I think he might know."

He looked at me. "Who might know what?"

"I think Niall might know I have feelings for him. You have to help me with this."

"Okay first don't put Niall and feelings near each other in the same sentence,secondly why do you think he knows??"

"He kept dropping hints and had that smirk he always wears when he knows he's right."

"Well he IS right. How long have you..felt this way?"

"Technically and untechnically," I chewed on my bottom lip "3 years."

"Three years meaning,while...we were on tour." He started shaking his head.

"They were barely microscopic before I met Zachary then I tried to get rid of them when everyone left but they came back anyway. And now I feel horrible whenever I see Zachary."

He made a face of distaste."Your not imagining Niall when your with Zach are you?"

"Okay no,it has not got that far. My feelings aren't as strong,that's why I'm here. You have to help me get rid of them before they do."

"I don't think I can. That's entirely up to you."

"Please don't start quoting Shakespeare." But he did anyway.

"No one has control over their hearts. They lead to which ever direction they feel is right."

"But Niall isn't right in any way."

"On a bad scale you have to be honest with yourself and see that Niall and Zachary comes side by side. Not one behind the other," I put my head in my hands "you just have to see who you think about more and that person is likely who you should be with."

"This was supposed to be a conversation where you tell me all the horrible things Niall has done not you giving me the green light. And I don't think of Niall,I just can't stop looking at him when he's around."

"So your attracted to him. You don't like him."

"That's still the same thing and attraction is gonna turn into something bigger sooner or later."

"And why waste my breath,you know what he did yet your still falling for him."

My head shot up. "Okay lets make this clear,I'm not falling for anyone."

"What are you two talking about?"

I jumped and turned towards the door at Niall who had his arms crossed with a smile.

"How long have you been standing there?" I asked.

"Just got here,why is there something you two have to tell me?" Niall looked at Zayn.

"No. Absolutely nothing." He replied.

"Me and Aria have to go back to computer watch." Niall said motioning to the living room.

"Right. Well get some sleep Zayn and I'll see you in the morning."

I slid off his bed and past Niall to the couch. It just turned 7:30 and me and Niall was the only one in the room. I sat the furthest I can away from him and got comfy on the couch when I released a yawn and Niall came into the room with folded cloths in his hand which I learned to blankets and pillows.

"Would you like one?" He asked holding one out for me as he sat down.

"Why do we need them?"

"He hasn't logged in all day. And I don't think he's gonna log in anytime soon."

I looked from him to the blanket before taking the pillow and setting it under my head. A moment went by before I felt a blanket fold over my body,I didn't bother to look his direction as I thanked him and held the blanket up to my chin. I sighed into the pillow and looked at the brightening screen.

"Is having an obsession really that bad?"

"Your still thinking about what I said?"

"Can't shake what you said so yeah."

"It's only bad if it goes to far."

•••

I pulled my head from underneath the blanket and grabbed my phone from in front of me,when I took it off its charger it brightened up and read 9:45. I sucked my teeth at such an early hour and snuggled back in the couch ready for sleep to take over my body again.

"Niall and Aria you have slept long enough. It's time to get up." Louis said and his voice got closer and closer.

I tried to pretend that I was still sleep when he walked over and shook Niall. He groaned and turned over pulling some of my blanket with him. "Go away Louis."

"No we have tons to do which includes shopping it's time to wakeup."

Niall sighed."Why isn't everyone else up then?"

"Because your the first two I woke up so far..and Aria I know your awake."

I didn't respond then I heard a door open on my side of the couch and footsteps stop in the living room. "Who's underneath that blanket?"

Louis sighed. "Your girlfriend and Niall."

"What?"

I pushed my head from the blanket again and looked at Zachary. I can't say they narrowed but his eyes tightened when he looked at me. "Why are you sharing a blanket with Niall?"

I frowned. "I'm not," I sat up till I can see and both our bodies were under a sky blue blanket "Oh god." I scrambled away from the blanket and intentionally kicked Niall. I stood up and pushed my hair from my face.

 "When were you gonna say you only brought one blanket out last night?" I said with a higher voice.

"Can we just forget about it and get dressed." Louis said before tearing the blanket off the couch.

I turned to Zachary. "I am so sorry about that,but I can assure you nothing happened and I didn't even know I was under the same one as him."

He looked at me before saying, "I believe you. But its not you who should be apologizing."

"Your not getting one from me if that's what you waiting for." Niall said once he was on his feet.

"And you think I meant that as a willing decision."

"Okay," I cut through before things got ugly "I'm gonna go shower and I'll be back. No fighting with guns,please."

He nodded and walked into the kitchen,I glared at Niall before I went in the room and into the shower.

+

I walked out the steamy shower with a towel wrapped around my body and went to closet. I wheeled out my suitcase filled with the clothes that can't be on a hanger and unzipped it on the bed,I threw particles of it everywhere not able to find a pairing outfit. Everything didn't match with either design or color and if it did I didn't have shoes to match.

Zachary's friend obviously didn't pack everything. I took out a maroon tank top and a pencil mini skirt. For the hair outfit I brushed it up in a ponytail and brushed my teeth,when I added eyeliner I put everything away and had to go in the closet to get my package of shoes. There was too many to unpack. Ankle boots,knee high,stilettos and pumps.

Those was my option and since it's still hot out knee high's were out of the question so I chose ankle black boots. I left the room and back in the main and saw Niall on the computer,it looked like he was trying not to look at me when I walked in. Zayn and Louis came in from the hall with papers in their hands and Harry came out the kitchen with a cup releasing steam.

I focused back on Niall and sat next to him. "What are you doing?"

"He logged in when you were gone. Now I'm making up names and typing them in. What name would you want me to type?"

I moved closer and looked at the screen then the keyboard smiling. "It has to be something I can remember when they ask,then it can't be one that will give away who I really am...Ariana."

"Are you serious?" He faced me "Your name is the first four letters."

"Well it was the first thing that came to my mind so."

He looked at my lips as I spoke. "What about Adrianna? It's easy and not hard to remember."

He looked back up at my eyes causing me to shake my head. "Sure,it just a fake name anyway. I'm Adrianna tomorrow."

"Had to snap out your trance just now,didn't you?"

I rolled my eyes at him and went into the kitchen.

************

Till the next episode!?

Okay,the reason I couldn't update earlier like I promised you lovely people is because I couldn't help myself when I started a new book. I wasn't gonna tell anyone about the book unless they stumbled upon it because I don't have any update schedule for it,my Saturday is update day for LAAS and Sunday is Hackers. Leaving my weekdays free but I need those days to make the two chapters.

I want to keep the book up so if any of you read it mind that I probably will have spotty updates. Anywho,are you raking your brain trying to predict who Aria is going to be with? They both come close in the bad and hot scale.

ENJOY!?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.3M 302K 38
~ AVAILABLE ON AMAZON: https://www.amazon.com/dp/164434193X ~ She hated riding the subway. It was cramped, smelled, and the seats were extremely unc...
55.1M 1.8M 66
Henley agrees to pretend to date millionaire Bennett Calloway for a fee, falling in love as she wonders - how is he involved in her brother's false c...
1.7M 17.3K 3
*Wattys 2018 Winner / Hidden Gems* CREATE YOUR OWN MR. RIGHT Weeks before Valentine's, seventeen-year-old Kate Lapuz goes through her first ever br...
578K 51.6K 34
๐™๐™ช๐™ฃ๐™š ๐™ ๐™ฎ๐™– ๐™ ๐™–๐™ง ๐™™๐™–๐™ก๐™– , ๐™ˆ๐™–๐™ง ๐™œ๐™–๐™ฎ๐™ž ๐™ข๐™–๐™ž ๐™ข๐™ž๐™ฉ ๐™œ๐™–๐™ฎ๐™ž ๐™ข๐™–๐™ž ๐™ƒ๐™ค ๐™œ๐™–๐™ฎ๐™ž ๐™ข๐™–๐™ž...... โ™ก ๐™๐™€๐™๐™„ ๐˜ฟ๐™€๐™€๐™’๐˜ผ๐™‰๐™„ โ™ก Shashwat Rajva...