Hostages (Book 2)

Autorstwa nanaedc

Which Bond Can Heal The Constantly Breaking Girl? The Completed Book 2 in the Aria Serrano Trilogies. ****Who... Więcej

Hostages (Book 2)
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
The Dinner Of Truth
*Mature 16+* Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Cast

Chapter 23

57 4 0
Autorstwa nanaedc

I splashed water on my face several times trying to attempt to wash the tears away before they ruined my day. I turned the faucet off and leaned on the rim looking up in the mirror,my hair was a mess from the constant raking and my cheeks were rosy from my raised temper. Why couldn't we have gotten through that game without any problems.

Swift and easy and just enjoyed one another presence while we wait for Koby to get off his a*s and type into his website. I groaned loudly and kicked the tile under the sink while I gripped the roots of my hair,maybe I should just call it a day. Yeah,maybe I should just walk straight to the room and don't come out till tomorrow.

Having Zachary's company instead of judgments. Maybe even soak my skin in a bath. It doesn't take two people to put a few people on a guest list so Niall doesn't even need me. "I don't like having to answer to you." If that was so then why ask to play the stupid game anyway and not just go out and ask.

You would of got the same answer either way. Laying it on thick or thin. And if they don't stop asking why I 'choose' Zachary whatever that means then I can pack my bags and move into another room which I'm sure would tick them off even more. Why do they even care as much,he's here to stay and hasn't hurt me yet so why stress over it.

In the midst of my mental conversation someone knocked on the door. "Aria? Aria,its me Zachary are you alright?"

Hearing him say that and everything he's done how can anyone see him bad? I probably shouldn't say what I ser considering majority of it isn't PG but I will say that I see someone who might have found happiness out of all that's happened. So why can't they? Oh I forgot,apparently I'm too naive to see the truth.

"Aria I don't here anything so on the count of one I'm breaking this door down."

Hearing no bluff in his voice I unlocked the door and swung it half open. I looked at him sigh, "Are you okay? What did he say?"

I looked to my left at everyone in the living room before looking at him. "Nothing important."

I released the knob from my grip,stood on my tiptoes and folded my lips over his. I wrapped my arms around his neck to bring him down to my level before once since we've been together I took control of the kiss by sliding my tongue into his mouth. When we pulled back I smiled towards the other and all had shocked or angry expression except Zayn who was shaking his head smirking.

I looked at Zachary who had slight shock as well then I said, "Now if you'll excuse me. I'm gonna clean my body if that's okay with y'all."

••

I'm walking out the bathroom an hour later scrubbing my scalp with a towel trying to get as much water as I can,I start walking to the hall were our room was when a hand gripped my wrist tight and pulled me in another. My back hit the back of the door as it slammed shut with the knob digging into the lower part of my back.

My eyes adjusted to the new scenery and adjusted to Niall's furious eyes. I got angry at just the sight of him despite the closeness in our bodies then he started talking.

"If you ever try one of those stunts again I'll shoot Zachary right in front of you."

"What are you talking about? And let me go." I didn't bother trying to pull from his grip cause it was useless.

"That kiss you try to use to piss me off. Do it again and it'll be your last."

"Well obviously I didn't try because it worked they way I wanted. Now you know no matter what you say I am not leaving him."

Niall clicked his jaw tight before walking closer till our chest were pressed against the other . He tried to intimidate me with his height while his eyes went down another shade. "Wanna bet on that?"

"Actually the question should be reversed because you'll be the one losing money. And what exactly happened to never hurting me again?"

"I don't know,am I hurting you?"

I didn't want to lie and I didn't want to say no so I said nothing.

"That's what I thought,and don't act like you don't like me this close."

My eyes narrowed and tilted my head slightly. "What?"

"I didn't say anything. Time for the last question of the game," he took the wrist resting on my side in his other hand and raised both above my head "You were only with Zachary for a week before you so called developed feelings. And now he popped up again they 'came back'. My question is, before and now do you have feelings for someone else besides him..And don't worry the answer will be kept safe with me." 

I clenched my jaw and my hands at the question. "Why would you think I do?"

"You prove it every morning,you just never realized it.Every time you make eye contact with him,roll your eyes or just quickly look away when he catches you staring. And when you snap yourself out of your own little trances."

I don't know why but my breathing picked up and stomach didn't normal."Are you insinuating yourself?"

"It's still my turn to ask the question,so answer."

How was he even able to see all that? And my feelings towards him are NOT that obvious,I haven't noticed them for some time and Zachary would of pulled the trigger three years ago if they were. I looked as his eyes went to their original color and his lips curved into a smirk. "Having trouble?"

I rolled my eyes and felt his grip tighten slightly more in result before he said, "I'll help you. Is the answer a no?" I showed no objection or confirmation then he said "The question is simple and not specific. Yes or no,you don't even have to give me the name."

I sighed and looked back at him and his brows were raised with a side of amused smirk. He is right,I don't have to give a name and this is will be the first time I admit it out loud. For the great or good,if I don't answer then we stay this close and my body begins to have more side affects and if I answer I have to hear a smart comment then he's gone.

"Yes."

"Yes you have feelings for someone else aside from your Zachary?"

I sighed again and nodded.

I looked back up and saw no amusement anymore."Your secret is safe with me." He said before moving away from me.

"Why did you want to know? You could of let me carry it by myself,why did you want an answer?"

He searched my face before grabbing the towel from the floor and putting his hand out for me to take it. "So you don't have to carry it by yourself and so you can know that your not the only one carrying secret feelings for someone forbidden for you."

I yanked the towel from him and stomped to the room I should of been in and slammed the door. I threw the towel across the room and pulled at my string like hair,I didn't stop the whimper from leaving my lips as I looked down at my feet.

"I think you might be bipolar." Zachary chuckled from the bathroom door.

I craned my head straight and whipped the tears away then turned around.

"I would ask you are you okay but honestly I sick of asking you that."

"And I'm tired of answering it." I said as I plopped on the bed and looked at him.

His back muscles flexed as he combed through his damp hair. "Did you just get out the shower?" He asked.

"Yeeah,something like that. Did you?"

"Yup." He walked to the other side of the bed plopping on it as well,lying down before looking at me. He looked in my eyes before gripping my hips,picking me up and sitting me on his waist straddling him.

"Why do you be changing your moods so often?" He asked while twirling the corner bottom of my shirt.

I placed my hands palms down on his bare torso and shrugged. "I guess its part of the mourning process."

"Did you do this when you were mourning me?" He looked up at me.

"Tons. I didn't socialize so I mainly cried."

"No one likes talking to shrinks and therapists so if you need to talk,speak to who you want to. Not who Naomi recommends."

I nodded and he added, "I hear Penelope is a good listener."

We both laughed at imagining the advice she would give when I thought of something.

"You wouldn't mind if I talked to you? About anything?"

"I WANT you to talk to me,if anyone. And yes about anything,whatever is bothering you I want to know about it. And if you don't speak to me about it talk to someone else,as long as your not carrying anything heavy on your conscious."

"Heavy?"

"Yeah. Something you know isn't good and you keep it to yourself,after a period of time it will start to change you," he shook his head "and I don't want that to happen to you. I don't want you to carry any thing by yourself."

Why is this reminding me of what Niall said.

"I guess that's what I'm doing." He said with a barely noticeable smile.

I frowned and gave him more of my attention. "What do you mean?"

"I have you to keep my conscious clear. From what I do for a living I use you to keep me sane and from doing something I'm gonna regret,just your presence does that."

"Soo I'm sort of like your anchor. Like from teen wolf."

He chuckled lightly and nodded. "Yeah,like from teen wolf."

Not even he wants me to carry secrets alone. Niall said he made me answer because he wanted me to know that I'm not alone in keeping secrets,but Zachary has a emotional connection with me. What's Niall's reason in wanting to help me? I want to make Zach happy just as much as he does for me but I can't share this secret with him. I feel horrible for having feelings for another when he gave me all his attention and heart.

But I know someone I can share it with. And he can snap me out of it.

"I have to go back to the computer."

He slowly smiled. "I forgot I was dating a hacker."

I smirked before bending down to peck his lips but he brought his hand to the nape of my neck keeping me there longer. When I was up and to the door I turned back to him and asked, "Aren't I heavy? You looked like you didn't need to use effort to lift me."

He smirked before grabbing the remote from the nightstand. "Your as light as a feather,babe."

I smiled when I closed the door behind me and went to search for Zayn. I found him in his room lying down on his bed looking up at the ceiling when I knocked on the door. He looked at the doorway and smiled. "You can come in."

I walked in and looked around and saw two mattresses. "Who do you share a room with?"

He rolled his eyes."Take a wild guess."

I sat next to him on his bed and sighed. "Please tell me his name doesn't end with Horan."

"Okay,I won't. What's up?"

"A few people today told me I shouldn't carry burdens alone and I can't tell Zachary what I'm about to say and your my only friend here."

He looked at me before sitting up and facing me. "What happened? It wasn't Niall was it?"

"No." I don't want to know his reaction when I tell him and I'm still scared of saying it out loud. He noticed my usease and frowned his brows. "Ari,what is it?"

I looked at his door for anyone else before looking at him. "I like Niall."

***********

Till the next episode!?

ENJOY!?!

I like this chapter.

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

90.1M 2.9M 134
He was so close, his breath hit my lips. His eyes darted from my eyes to my lips. I stared intently, awaiting his next move. His lips fell near my ea...
612K 2.3K 63
lesbian oneshots !! includes smut and fluff, chapters near the beginning are AWFUL. enjoy!
582K 51.8K 34
𝙏𝙪𝙣𝙚 𝙠𝙮𝙖 𝙠𝙖𝙧 𝙙𝙖𝙡𝙖 , 𝙈𝙖𝙧 𝙜𝙖𝙮𝙞 𝙢𝙖𝙞 𝙢𝙞𝙩 𝙜𝙖𝙮𝙞 𝙢𝙖𝙞 𝙃𝙤 𝙜𝙖𝙮𝙞 𝙢𝙖𝙞...... ♡ 𝙏𝙀𝙍𝙄 𝘿𝙀𝙀𝙒𝘼𝙉𝙄 ♡ Shashwat Rajva...
7.4M 205K 22
It's not everyday that you get asked by a multi-billionaire man to marry his son. One day when Abrielle Caldwell was having the worst day of her life...