Wildest Dreams (A Stemily Fan...

By DCMadden

What happens when Stephen falls in love with Emily? Will he leave his life in California to be with her? Who... More

2. Red Lips and Rosy Cheeks
3. Say you'll remember me
4. Nothing lasts forever...
5. ...but this is getting good now.
6. Drive out of the city, away from the crowd.
7. I thought, heaven can't help me now.
8. This is gonna take me down.
9. My one condtion is...
10. Someday when you leave me...
11. ...I bet these memories follow you around.
12. Just Pretend
13. His voice is a familiar sound.
14. Burning It Down
15. His Clothes Are In My Room
16. Wildest Dreams
UPDATE

1. No One Has To Know

6.4K 93 4
By DCMadden

Emily's POV

I sat in my trailer waiting patiently for the call, it was the first day of Season 3 and I was nervous to say the least. Things had been awkward between me and Stephen since we shared our first kiss on screen, although our fans wouldn't see it until the deleted scenes were released. I hadn't been alone with him all summer, we were either surrounded by fans, the cast, or with Marc and I wasn't sure if I could handle being alone with him.

"God, Emily, why do you do this to yourself?! He's married!" I said aloud when I heard someone clear their throat behind me. I didn't want to turn around because if it was Stephen I would lose my mind.

"You can turn around. Staring at the wall isn't going to change the fact that I am standing here." He spoke nonchalant.

I slowly turned around to face him. "Please tell me you didn't hear any of that."

Colton laughed. "I would lie for the sake of my best friend, but I think you need to let it out, what's going on with you?"

I sighed and fell back on the couch. "He's married, Colton!"

He sat next to me and nodded. "I know and he has a kid."

I rolled my eyes.  "Not helping."

He smiled, sympathetically. "I'm sorry, it's just what do you think is going to happen? He's going to leave Cassandra and ride off into the sunset with you?"

I didn't respond simply stood up grabbed my phone and walked out of my trailer.

He tried to keep the conversation going, but thankfully Willa joined us.

"You guys ready for the first table read?" She said happily.

I nodded. "Yes. It feels good to be back!"

"I'm excited. I'm finally going to get to do some actual stunts!" She grew happier by the second.

"And with John, that's going to be interesting." Colton laughed.

We walked into the room and all of the place cards were already set up, before I could ask Wendy to not sit me next to Stephen.

Please don't be by Stephen. Please don't be by Stephen. I repeated to myself.

"Good luck." Colton whispered to me, pointing at my name card.

"Great." I said annoyed.

Katie walked in with Marc and I was about to greet her, until I lost my train of thought because there he was. It amazed me how he could take my breath away without even trying. He smiled and gave me a hug. That familiar scent, being in his arms... I shook it off and put on a smile.

"Hey Stephen! How's Mavi?" I asked. I couldn't think of anything else to talk about. I hadn't seen him in a month and I imagined the only thing that was a safe subject was his daughter.

"She's great! She's 1 going 16." He laughed.

We sat down and I shot a nervous look at Colton, he shook his head and continued talking to David.

Stephen's POV

"Have a good first day back! I love you." I read the message from Cassandra and turned my phone off. I began to pace around my trailer. I would be seeing Emily today and I wasn't exactly sure how to handle it. We usually read our lines together after the table read and I didn't know how to act around her anymore, especially after that kiss. I hadn't seen her in a month and I was so ready to be in the same room as her, but I was still nervous. I couldn't shake the feeling so I grabbed my laptop and decided to FaceTime with Robbie, the only person I could trust with this.

"Robert Patrick Amell at your service." He said appearing on the screen. 

"Robbie, are you alone?" I asked immediately worried that someone could hear us.

Suddenly Italia, his fiancé, was standing behind him. "I'm here!" She waved.

I sighed and immediately felt bad, because she could see me and I was being rude.

"Sorry Italia, it's just—" I tried to explain, but she cut me off.

"This must be about Em. I'll leave you two to talk." She ran off and I looked at Robbie, angrily.

"What the hell man?!"

He shrugged his shoulders. "I'm sorry. She guessed and you know she's friends with Emily. She put two and two together."

I furrowed my eyebrows in confusion. "What do you mean she put two and two together? Did Emily say anything about me?"

"Oh yeah dude. They talk about you all the time, how you're such an ass on set and you talk about sports too much. Also she said you are very vain." I rolled my eyes and he couldn't control his laughter.

"This is serious, Robbie, I am going to be in a room alone with her in less than 2 hours." I spoke seriously.

He nodded. "I know. You just need to calm down. Be yourself, don't act any differently. You are still married, even though I did tell you that was a stupid idea and I think my mom told you the same thing at one point didn't she?" He asked.

I nodded. "Yes, Robert. That isn't the point."

"Then what is? You have feelings for Emily that is nothing new, you fell for her the second she walked onto set and you know it. I told you a long time ago to end things with Cassandra and don't try to blame all of this on Mavi, you know that kids go through divorces all the time at any age. So the big question here is, why haven't you left Cass?"

I looked down.

"Look bro, you know that I am going to be here for you no matter what, but you really need to figure this all out before you end up hurting Emily. Now go to your table read and call me after."

I ended the call and walked out of my trailer. I made my way to our writer's room and when I walked in, she was the first person I saw. I put on a smile, which was inevitable when I was looking at her.

She made light conversation about Mavi and we sat down. I wished I could hold her for a bit longer, but she released the embrace way too soon.

Marc began speaking and now I was Oliver Queen, in love with Felicity Smoak, not Stephen Amell, in love with Emily Bett Rickards.

After our table read I tried to ask Emily to go practice our lines, but John swooped in and lifted her over his shoulders carrying her out of the room with Willa. I was about to follow when Marc and Greg called me over to them.

"Hey, we wanted to talk to you and Emily, but we'll just have to tell her later." Greg said.

"What's going on?" I asked.

"Well we're starting production for The Flash in a couple weeks and Grant will be here in a couple days to sort out the details, but as you know you are going to be guest starring often on the show, we wanted to see if Emily wanted to—"

I cut him off. "You guys are not moving Emily to Flash permanently." I stated.

Marc smiled. "No. We are not, but even if we were that wouldn't be up to you."

"As I was saying, we wanted you both to sign a reoccurring role contract with the show, we have built the storyline around Barry's visit here and anyway no need for all the details, we just need a couple signatures and we'll get on with production." Greg finished.

I sighed in relief. I couldn't lose Emily here on set, it was my only excuse to see her daily.

I walked out of the office and made my way to the coffee cart. I was going to order, but I heard that familiar laugh and my head immediately turned in her direction. She was walking with Katie and Colton to her trailer.

"Hey Emily!" I yelled after her, she turned around and said a brief goodbye to them and started walking in my direction.

"What's up?" She asked.

I smiled, once again just at the sight of her. "Greg and Marc wanted us to sign some papers for reoccurring roles on Flash, but John didn't give them time to talk to you about it."

She laughed. "Right. Should we head over there now?"

I shook my head. "They were actually heading out to lunch with Andrew and Wendy, but we can grab some food and rehearse in the meantime?" I offered.

She nodded and we headed to my trailer.

Emily walked in first and two Arrow statues immediately caught her attention. "What are these for?" She asked.

"I was thinking about doing a raffle for charity." I answered.

She smiled. "Do you have one in mind?"

"Actually I do. I just haven't filmed the video for my Facebook yet." I said.

"Facebook!" She said overenthusiastically.

"What was that?" I asked.

She laughed.

"Oh. Was that you making fun of me?" I asked, acting as if she hurt my feelings.

She smiled. "Maybe it was. It's just you do it for every video."

I laughed. "I know. Wait—you watch all of my videos?" I questioned.

She nodded. "They're entertaining."

"Well how about we make one right now?" I asked.

She raised an eyebrow. "You're kidding?"

I shook my head. "No. You can just record it for me. No one has to know it's you, if you don't want that is."

She nodded. "Okay."

"Okay?"

She smiled. "Yes. Let's do it."

Emily's POV

It took us about half an hour to finally get a 2 minute video done because I couldn't stop laughing every time Stephen started the video by saying "Facebook!", but after it was all said and done we sat down to eat.

"So did you still want to read lines?" I asked him. He was staring intently at his phone. "Stephen?"

He looked up. "Sorry, what?"

I smiled. "I asked if you wanted to read lines."

"Oh. Yeah. It's just look at this." He turned his phone in my direction and I went and sat next to him, he was looking at the response to the charity raffle for Prayers for Sophie. The numbers just kept going up as he refreshed the page, I was in shock simply by the response from a video he had posted only an hour ago.

"I'm really excited about this Emily, I'm glad you were here to share it with."

I smiled and he leaned in to me. Our lips were almost touching, until there was a knock on the door.

"Yeah?" He spoke annoyed.

"Stephen, we're ready for you." One of our AD's answered.

"Alright be out in a minute."

He turned back to me and his lips were once again only an inch a way, then the AD spoke again.

"Do you happen to know where Emily is? We need her too?" He groaned.

"She's right here. We'll be out in a second."

We waited a minute and after we were sure he was gone, Stephen turned back to me, but this time I pulled away.

"We should go. I don't want David and Colton to have to wait on us."

He nodded and we walked out of his trailer.

I pulled out my phone and text my best friend Fanta who was somewhere on set, before we started filming.

-What a first day.

-What happened?

-I think Stephen was about to kiss me.

-Isn't that in the script?

-Yes but we were in his trailer.

-OMG!! I need the details.

"Emily, you ready?" Glen Winter, our director asked. I made my way onto set and became Felicity, the IT girl in love with Oliver Queen, no longer, Emily the actress in love with Stephen Amell, but who both happened to be impossible loves. Go figure.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

172 19 7
Stephen, an aspiring singer, is about to meet the person behind his self-composed songs, Alice. Both of them have been in love with each other. But i...
6.5K 273 30
Becca finds out that she has an aunt. The thing is her aunt lives in Iowa. When she finds out that she's gonna have to move with her aunt, by law, wi...
17.4K 729 29
STATUS: ON GOING •𝐒𝐞𝐭 𝐀𝐟𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐊𝐚𝐫𝐚 𝐬𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐌𝐨𝐧-𝐄𝐥 𝐚𝐰𝐚𝐲• 𝐒𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐝𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐦𝐨𝐩𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐚𝐫𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐝 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐧𝐥�...