Does He Really?

Από lovelyboneswriterxX

Ah, young love. It's beautiful and stupid. And dangerous. Will these two teens make it through drama, danger... Περισσότερα

Intro To Characters
Chapter 1 ~ Best Birthday
Chapter 2 ~ Airplane
Chapter 3 ~ Awake
Chapter 4 ~ Arrival
Chapter 5 ~ Confession
Chapter 6 ~ Initial Response
Chapter 7 ~ Big Brother Seokjin
Chapter 8 - Finally
Chapter 9 ~ Take Care
Chapter 10~Great Summer
Chapter 11 ~ Busy
Chapter 13: Good Question
Chapter 14: Public?
Chapter 15: Meeting ARMY
Chapter 16: Overwhelmed
Chapter 17: What Happened?
Chapter 18: Warming Up
Epilogue

Chapter 12: A Night of Firsts

68 4 59
Από lovelyboneswriterxX

A/N: I suck at author's notes but lol whatever. Based this off of a dream only it was me and Park Jimin but whatever. I even kept some of the dialogue. I only tweaked it a little to make it fit the story.

Mikki's POV
We held hands the whole ride there. His manager was driving us. We arrived at a dock with a little building. "Normally, they don't open this late but I pulled some strings and we have the island all to ourselves, jagiya." Jungkook gave a sheepish smile. "I wanted it to be perfect."

"Jungkook, how did-?!"

"I just used my charm." He said jokingly, nudging me. "Come on." He dragged me to the boat and we sat next to each other as the captain drove to the island. "He'll drive us back at ten thirty, okay?" Jungkook held my hand and played with my hair in the dim lighting of the boat. I nodded and lay my head on his shoulder. "I'm going to make sure we get you back on time."

Jin threatened you, didn't he? I nodded in agreement and cuddles up closer to him, shivering from the blowing wind. He let out an excited giggle and took off his jacket, draping it on my shoulders. I blushed and looked up at him. "Thank you." We finally got there and he started walking me around. We took the longest route to the statue.

"Mikki, are you okay?"

"What do you mean?" I looked at our intertwined hands.

"That. You're acting weird today. Are you okay? Is there something wrong? Are you upset?" Jungkook stopped walking and turned his body to face me fully. "What is it?"

"Nothing." I shrugged.

"Don't lie to me, jagiya. It's just us. You can say anything you want." He kissed my forehead.

"I'm just nervous, I guess." I looked down at our toes. "Especially now."

"Why?" Jungkook went back to walking and he played with my fingers as we got closer and closer to our destination.

"I'm just not used to having a boyfriend or going on dates. Especially not when my boyfriend is an idol that any girl would swoon over." I admitted, blushing hard. "I've never been on a date. Ever. And I've never kissed anybody. And-"

"Today's a day for firsts, then. I'm your first boyfriend and this is your first date." He chuckled, looking like he wanted to say more but was holding back. After a long, thoughtful silence, we reached the statue and he took out a key to the hidden service elevator. "We don't have to use all those stairs." He announced happily, taking me down a small corridor. We both got into the elevator and he made it take us to the top. He hugged me from behind in the elevator. "You look great, by the way."

"Thank you. So do you." I giggled as he lifted me off the ground and out of the elevator before setting me on my feet. We walked out to the outside, on the crown of Lady Liberty. "Jungkook?" I sighed, looking out to New York. "I'm sorry for overreacting today about all the lipstick." I felt his arms slide around my waist from behind and his chin on my shoulder.

He chuckled softly and shook his head. "You don't need to apologize. I understand why you were so upset." He squeezed me and kissed my cheek. "Stop being so insecure. You're the only one I want. Okay? So please don't worry about that. Let's just worry about our wonderful date."

I looked at the city in the distance. "It's so beautiful. All the lights. All the buildings. Some buildings look like Seoul."

"Yeah. It is beautiful." He mused, his hands moving to slide down my arms and hold my wrists as I held onto the fence.

"Jungkook. This was such a great surprise. Thank you." I turned to face him. He held my waist and smiled at me.

"This is nice. Just us. No one to tell us what we should and can't do. I'm just glad we get time to just be us." He leaned against the fence in a spot next to me. He smiled at me and looked me up and down.

"Yeah. To just be perfect." I sighed happily. We stared at each other for a few seconds.

"I brought something." He grinned, reaching into his pocket and pulling out a little zip bag. It was too dark to see what was in it. "I bought it while you got ready. Open your mouth."

"Jungkook, what is it?" I stared at the object he held in his hand. I never ate anything unless I knew what it was.

"You've had it before." He laughed. "Open your mouth so I can feed you."

"Jagi..." I pouted cutely. He started getting it closer to my face so I started running away back into the statue and then back out as he chased me in circles. "Ah! Jeon Jungkook! Tell me!"

"Ani!" He pinned me against the doors to go back in and held the object in front of my face. "Be a good girl and let me feed you." He said it in such a condescending tone but I knew he was joking.

"Fine, eomma." I stuck out my tongue and opened my mouth. He pushed the food into my mouth and I immediately recognized it and started laughing, making me choke. He freaked out and backed up, having to do the Heimlich maneuver on me. I coughed out a single piece of caramel popcorn and looked down as Jungkook cracked up laughing. "Why didn't you just tell me what it was?" I was laughing too.

"I wanted to surprise you. Jin said you love caramel popcorn." Jungkook rubbed the back of his neck and smiled sheepishly. "But I nearly killed you by choking you with the popcorn. How about we eat this when we can see it?" He put the bag away in his pocket again.

We spent a good hour staring at New York and talking about anything we could think about. "Mikki, why were you so hesitant to say yes?" Jungkook asked seriously.

"I already told you. Your career and all the girls you're surrounded with and-"

"The real reason." He forced me to look at him. Even in the dim lighting, I could see his intense face.

"Fine. I've never dated anyone before. You're my first boyfriend. And every guy I've liked has always lead me on and then broken my heart. I was just nervous and scared." I confessed, avoiding his eyes. His forehead touched mine and my breath caught.

"I promise not to rush you. When you're ready to move forward to a new milestone, just do something to drop hints." He glanced at my lips. "Would that make you more comfortable?" I nodded mutely and he kissed my cheek. "It's getting late. Your brother's gonna kill me if you're late."

We finally decided to leave, taking the elevator back down. We held hands the whole walk back to the boat and on the boat, we cuddled in comfortable silence. I was curled up into his side, eyes shut as I thought about if I wanted to kiss him or not. I do want to kiss you but... Am I ready?

We got back into the car and Jungkook excitedly started feeding me the popcorn, talking to me like a baby. My face turned very very red. "Jungkook..." I whined. He laughed and kissed my cheek, eating some popcorn. I started feeding him and making the same voice. "Awe. The golden maknae is so cute. Look at that baby face!" I cooed and he stuck out his tongue playfully. I kissed his nose. We spent a good while arguing like little kids in the back.

"Agh! I'm not a kid, Kim Mikya!" He pouted. "You're the kid!"

"We're the same age!" I argued, poking his chest to emphasize my words.

"Oh yeah?! Well, I'm two months older!" He countered childishly. I stuck out my tongue and he pinched my nose. We stared at each other for a few seconds in silence before I did my aegyo for him. "Agh! So cute! See?! You're the adorable little kid!"

We finally got to the hotel and we were ushered directly to the elevator and up to our floor. He walked me to my door after our chaperone left. "Well tonight has been fun." I bit my lip and stared at his mouth. Kiss me, Jungkook.

"Yeah, it has." He had me cornered against the door, his arm covering the peep hole as he hovered over me. I could feel my heart pounding. "I guess this is goodnight?"

"Yeah..." I continued to look at his lips before meeting his eyes and looking back at his mouth. "I guess..."

"I'll see you in the morning?" He leaned his forehead to mine and I tilted my head up ever so slightly.

"You will." I slowly started closing my eyes as his nose touched mine. His fingers held my chin and his free hand was on my side. Is-Is he really...? Is this happening for real?!

His lips slowly pressed against mine and they were moving so gently and they were so soft. I blushed as I finally got a grip on myself, kissing back. It felt like electricity coursed through my veins. I wanted to fly and scream and faint and never pull away for air. He pulled me closer as both his hands rested on my sides. He pulled away slowly, torturing me. His lips left mine with a soft smooching sound. I wanted to scream and melt and hug him but I had to keep my cool. "I told you it was a night of firsts." He gave a tender smile. "Our first kiss." I grinned widely and stood on my tiptoes, kissing him again, already addicted to his lips.

Suddenly I felt us falling backwards and our lips detached. I squeaked and we fell to the ground with Jungkook on top of me and all of Bangtan staring at us in shock.

Συνέχεια Ανάγνωσης

Θα σας αρέσει επίσης

161K 5.2K 36
A BTS fanfic... Sam is an ordinary girl with an ordinary life, anticipating the BTS fan signing she's going to with her friend Elizabeth. Little did...
16.4K 675 18
[WARNING: Contains mature scenes. ]
67.2K 1.5K 17
'𝐼 𝓀𝓃𝑜𝓌 𝓈𝑜𝓂𝑒𝓉𝒽𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝓉𝒽𝒶𝓉 𝒸𝑜𝓊𝓁𝒹 𝓂𝒶𝓀𝑒 𝓉𝒽𝒶𝓉 𝓅𝓇𝑒𝓉𝓉𝓎 𝓂𝑜𝓊𝓉𝒽 𝑜𝒻 𝓎𝑜𝓊𝓇𝓈 𝓈𝒽𝓊𝓉 𝓊𝓅~' ...
140 8 3
A story about the burden of falling in love, when that love wasn't meant to be yours in the first place