JAY PARK- LIFE TRIP (Fan Fict...

By AbztractIsight

This is strictly a fan fiction. Information from the internet; such as twitter feeds, news adds, gossip colum... More

CHAPTER #1- First Impressions
CHAPTER #2- Not Just Living, But Learning
CHAPTER #3- All Kinds Of Mates
CHAPTER #4- To Lead Or Follow
CHAPTER #5- Almost Ready For Take-Off
CHAPTER #6- Not A Quiet Mind
CHAPTER #7- Chain Of Circumstance
CHAPTER #8- Recycling Life
CHAPTER #9- Digging In
CHAPTER #10- Truth Captured
CHAPTER #11- Revelations
CHAPTER #12- Saying Good-bye, Without Words
CHAPTER #13- Better Than Winning
CHAPTER #14- Private Reunion
CHAPTER #15- Not Just For Sleeping
CHAPTER #16- Cell Phones Off
CHAPTER #17- Lost And Found
CHAPTER #18- Birthday Boy
CHAPTER #19- Lust Of Gods
CHAPTER# 20- Like The Locals
CHAPTER# 21- Hot Blooded
CHAPTER #22- AOMG Family
CHAPTER #23- Playin' Around
CHAPTER #24- Dance Life
CHAPTER# 25- Realizations
CHAPTER #26- Heart Of A Lion
CHAPTER# 27- Worlds Collide
CHAPTER #28- Public Privacy
CHAPTER #29- That's My Girl
CHAPTER #30- The Way To A Man's Heart
CHAPTER #31- In A Blink Of An Eye
CHAPTER #32- Three Little Words
CHAPTER #33- Baby Steps
CHAPTER #34- Back On Track
CHAPTER #35- Positive Vibes
CHAPTER #36- Protective Instinct
CHAPTER#37- Stuck On Repeat
CHAPTER #38- Here And There
CHAPTER #39- Devilish Intent
CHAPTER #40- Girl Power
CHAPTER #41- Various Forms Of Poison
CHAPTER #42- Sugar & Spice
CHAPTER #43- Bragging Rights
CHAPTER #44- Conflict Resolution
CHAPTER# 45- Back To The Grind
CHAPTER #46- Set Free
CHAPTER #47- Welcome To Hell
CHAPTER #48- Truth Exposed
CHAPTER #49- Back To Forward
CHAPTER #51- Artists Only Money Getters
CHAPTER #52- Work Hard, Play Hard
CHAPTER #53- Follow The Movement
CHAPTER #54- Year Of The Rabbit

CHAPTER #50- On The Wild Side

375 13 0
By AbztractIsight

Trying to force oneself to stay awake, when the body overrules you, is an impossible task. Jin was asleep in the SUV, as they waited for Jay's plane to land. Simon D had suggested she just wait at Jay's house, but she was stubborn and came anyway. She was all dolled up, some how Jin made a checkered mini skirt and Doc-Martin boots look sexy. She wore a long coat, to cover what was underneath, leaving imagination to entice the weak. Simon D liked that in public she was very conscious that eyes could be on her, while in the presence of the AOMG guys. But even so, her style was never slutty or over the top sexual. Jin was a b-girl to the core.

Simon got out of the SUV to load the suitcases in and Dj Pumkin's gear. "Jin passed out, she's asleep in the truck."

"I'm about to do the same," Jay said.

The guys got in and even though they tried to be quiet, Jin still woke up. "Hi everyone! Jay!" She said during a stretch.

He kissed her and replied, "hi sleepy-head."

"I tried to stay awake. Look at the cans of energy drink in the cup holders, they're all mine."

Jay took pity on her, "I was just teasing. You look really nice."

"It's your welcome home," Jin winked. When she sat up, the skirt rode up just a little, to reveal where the stockings ended and the garter belt straps began. She pulled the skirt down, but it wasn't quick enough.

His interest was peaked and all tiredness left. He wanted to see what was under the coat, but Jay had to wait until the other guys were dropped off. Sitting as close as his seat belt would allow, Jay's hand travelled up her leg, telegraphing to his brain the soft silkiness of those stockings.

"It was a shit flight, one of the people two rows up got sick and that's all we could smell the whole trip back," Ugly Duck groaned. Then he added, "Jin you smell good, like the soft scent of cherry blossoms."

Loco breathed in deeply, "he's right... too bad you weren't in the plane with us."

Jin smiled, "um... thanks I guess. And here I though I put too much on."

Jay pushed hair off Jin's neck and nuzzled it. "Mmm... it's just right."

"Some girls wear way too much perfume, that can make a person gag too," Simon agreed. "I've never noticed that you're like that Jin."

In a way that the guys in the seat behind them couldn't see, Jay's hand on her leg continued up and under the coat. It tried to slide up her skirt, but Jin crossed her legs. He pulled back and made eye contact with her, seeing his desire reflected in hers, before she did a slow blink. Very subtly she was telling him to wait until they were alone.

After a kiss that made her blush, Jay sat back. "So Calvin Klein wants you to model for him in Malaysia?"

"Yeah, can you believe it! Simon did a good job as co-manager."

"They're paying for her travel expenses and giving her decent pay. She's not just modelling, Jin will be dancing too. It's to promote his street style line, for the store there. His assistant said she'd call you with more details, after the contract was sent. The lawyer has it still." Simon explained as he pulled up to Loco's condo.

After Loco, was Dj Pumkin and then Jay took over driving and Jin sat beside him in the front passenger seat. They both said good night to Simon D at his place. Jin had got out of the SUV and gave him a hug, "Thanks for letting me come with you."

Simon winked, "have fun guys... Jin don't tire him out too much, he has work to do tomorrow."

"Let's go," Jay said. He was wide awake and drove over the speed limit, to get home quick. "Leave the suitcase, it can wait, but I can't."

Jin smiled, looking up through her eyelashes at him. He got the door open in record time, shoes were kicked off and then he chased her upstairs. Her long hair flowed out behind her, almost waving at him to follow. She waited for him in the middle of his room, coat still on. Jin watched Jay slowly come forward to stand in front of her. Her eyes followed his hands, as he untied the belt of the coat. She flicked her hair over her shoulder and out of the way, so Jay could unbutton it. Before he got to the last button, he slipped his hands under the coat and slid it off her. Jin stepped out of the coat as it fell in a heap at her feet.

"Do you care that I haven't had a shower since before the show?" Jay asked.

She kissed his neck and lifted off the hoody. "I like your smell; the mix of sweat, cologne and deodorant. It's the same manly scent as after you finish a workout."

He dragged his lips over her smile. "This outfit is new," Jay observed.

"Do you like it? It's more girly than what I usually wear."

"You're a sexy minx in everything... but I like that you change it up too. It's cute. Does this corset undo any faster than the ribbon?"

"Nope... you have to take your time... like unwrapping a present," Jin said huskily.

"That means you have to wait too," Jay said, but then let her remove his shirts.

Slowly he undid the corset ribbon, exposing soft flesh as he went. Jay kissed her collarbone and neck, nibbling his way to her lips. Jin groaned and it was a seductive sound to his senses. His fingers slid against her and sent shivers of desire running through her. He was half way down the corset, her tight stomach exposed. Jay tugged at the last few rows of ribbon and then she was naked from the waist up. Her hair hug over her chest, partially covering her breasts. Jin slowly undid his belt and jeans, hands moving just out of range of his hard arousal. Jay's abs contracted, as the back of her right hand grazed his underwear covered hard-on. As impatient as he was getting, with his heart rate spiking and breathing becoming harsher, Jay let her undress him. His hand slid to the back of her and unzipped the skirt. Then just in his boxers, he went behind her, hands moving hair off her neck, so his lips could dance and kiss, until goosebumps ran all over her body. Only one hand went to remove the skirt down, enjoying the satin panties she wore, that only partially covered her ass. There was still the garter belt to shed.

"You're a goddess, a popper. I can't stop kissing, touching and looking at your body. No more running away... ever. Say it."

Jin put one hand on his chest, over his heart and the other tilted his chin, so that their eyes were level. "I pledge on my life; I will never leave you again, I won't ever hurt you and I will never betray you. My life, loyalty, body, soul, every atom that makes me and my heart are yours and only yours. You're amazing and I wouldn't be who I am today, without you. I love you Jay."

He could see she meant it, every word. Jay's heart swelled as he replied, "and I don't want anyone else by my side or in my bed. Only you Jin, forever and always in my heart and in my head. I love you, like I've never loved ever before. Not even the love I had for Peatry, God rest his little soul, could measure up to you."

A tear rolled down her cheek and his lips captured it. "I'm so happy... I never thought I'd ever feel this way... thank you."

Jay smirked, "you're about to feel something even better." He unclipped the garter belt from the stockings.

She pushed him away and he watched as she rolled one stocking off. Then he moved in to slide the other down her perfect leg, with skin as smooth as silk. Jin unclipped the garter and then Jay slipped off her panties. Somehow she made stepping out of them, so sensual, that he took off his underwear immediately too. They stood there, for just a moment, taking in each other's glorious nakedness. Jin went to his bed first, pushing the tangle of blankets off the mattress, while on her hands and knees. Her movement was almost cat like and Jay swallowed hard, following her onto the bed.

Jin cocked a finger and invited him forward, sliding her body under his raised one. Jay hovered over her, almost doing a push up kind of movement with his body, teasing her with its caress. Any time he dipped low, she raised herself up, to meet him, lips and tongue coaxing him down. He gave in and lowered his whole body down on to hers. Jin's fingers slid over his back muscles, hands grabbing Jay's ass. Legs shifted, bring him into her. She gasped, surprised that union hurt.

"I haven't been with anyone else. So the last time was with you, before I left. I'm sorry," Jin apologized, because he had to wait until she was ready, to move.

"Don't apologize for something like that. That just proves to me, that you're all mine." He kissed her worry lines away, licked his fingers and played with the button that made her instantly wet. While he stroked her fire, Jay confessed. "When you left, I was so angry. When I was on tour, I had sex with one of the groupies. I used a condom of course, but I understand if you want to wait until I get tested again."

"Thank you for being honest, but I trust you completely. If she did her job and satisfied you, then I'm okay with it...this time. We were technically broken up." Jin was a little hurt, but realized she'd done that to herself, when she'd left. "Should that desire ever come up in the future, the only way another woman gets to have sex with you, is if we're having a threesome. But I don't want to share you."

"So if she's equally into you, as she's into me, then is it okay?" Jay teased.

In answer Jin's hips bucked against those fingers that had been stroking the entire time, sinking him in deeper. Of her own choice, she moved her hips, encouraging Jay to pick up her rhythm. No more words came forth, his focus only on her and bringing them over the edge. Jay's back muscles rippled under her hands, as he moved her left leg over his right arm, Jin's body was slightly on her side, as thrust after thrust, made her call his name. With Jay still inside her, she moved, so that he could ride her from behind.

"Faster and harder," Jin panted.

"Then I'll come. I want to take my time."

She demanded, "no, just take me. Do it, NOW!"

He chose to give her what she wanted and his body became a jackhammer.

"Grab my hair!"

Jay again obeyed her command, his hand roughly wrapped up in her hair, pulling her head back. It was so primal, he bit her neck, not too hard, but marks were left by his teeth. She reacted by arching up, using his arm to show she wanted to be choked. Her wild response, drew him in, but he didn't want to choke her. Jin pushed her neck against his arm, in effect, doing it to herself. The edge of violence, that she brought them to, was something he'd never felt. When Jin came, spasming around him inside her, Jay exploded too. He collapsed on the bed, as did she.

"Usually I like it rough, when I've had tequila," Jin tried to explain. "If I really think about it, maybe I wanted you to punish me for leaving you. Anyway, I'm not like that often. Did I take it too far?"

"I know you trust me and everything, but I just couldn't choke you. The rest was hot, you constantly surprise me. I've never felt like that, so out of control. Like... it was dangerously seductive. Wanting to take me over into chaos," Jay explained.

Jin giggled, "at least you can bite me. I can't do that, since you take your shirt off all the time when on stage."

"You're so beautiful, you've got me straight trippin' and it feels so good."

"We're control freaks, sometimes being out of control, is what we need." Jin smiled and snuggled up to his body. "I've missed this... your arm over me."

"Me too. Coming home to you... that moment where I got into the truck and saw you waiting for me... I missed that. Having the puppies wait for me, is not the same. You tainted my heart and nothing was good enough anymore."

"Same here Jay, same here.... you... this necklace... got me through a hell, that I wish on no one." Jin grew silent and Jay hugged her. "I want the AOMG logo as my first tattoo and you get to pick where it goes and who does it."

"That's out of the blue."

"I guess I want you to tag me," Jin snickered.

Jay laughed, "um... like then wouldn't it be my autograph as the tattoo?"

"Hey, that's not a bad idea too."

"If you want a tat, then that's your choice, but you don't need to do that for me." He showered her with kisses, until she was laughing so hard, Jin almost fell off the bed. "Hahaha, stop... hehehe."

"I love you the way you are, all of you." Jay's voice was suddenly very serious.

"As I do you. Promise you won't leave me?" Jin practically whispered.

"Not by my choice, I promise, just like you did to me."

Both satisfied, Jay pulled his covers over them and they fell asleep together, still entwined.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

82.7K 2.5K 33
// Some truths are meant to stay hidden // (Justin Bieber is not famous in this fanfic) Okay so let's get real guys. I wrote this when I was 13 and s...
1.3K 47 21
This story is my first so don't pick on me for it. Its basically just another y/n type thing but with Brainstorm from danger force. (not sexualising)
41 3 6
This was a story made out of pure boredom, it has a few OCs and some cameos here and there, so either kindly read it or fuck off to your fanfics that...
24.8K 228 41
Warning: this might be very confusing, and very cringe. I wrote this a year ago, and I refuse to edit more than the introduction. Ive considered taki...