CHAPTER #16- Cell Phones Off

Jay had a cab take them to Jin's apartment, after they left Cha Cha's house. They talked about his up coming schedule. He was filming Ding Ge Long Dong Qiang a Korean reality show on April 4th. Then he was on Show Me The Money 4 with Loco starting May 9th.

"What about that song you were working on, when do you release it and the music video?" Jin asked.

"The song with Dulzura comes out April 20, but it has no video."

"And your plans on your birthday?" Jin asked.

"I haven't really thought about it. I'm sure my Jwalkerz will come up with something interesting."

"I'm a Jwalker too you know."

As they got out of the cab, Jay paid and then followed Jin into her building, his pack in hand. "So does that mean you're going to show up in Korea, naked and just wearing a red bow?"

She laughed, "one track mind huh? Maybe. But I only have enough money for one trip to Korea and back."

"So you're saying that R16 is more important than I am?" Jay teased Jin, giving her a hard time.

"No... I didn't say that at all... Jay, I....sorry." Jin was alarmed that she'd hurt him and didn't know what to say. She walked to the freezer and pulled out a bottle of tequila. She kept her back to him, until he turned her around to face him.

"I was joking, relax." He kissed her, enjoying the taste of the tequila on her tongue. "We need a shower... bring that bottle," he added.

Let off the hook regarding his birthday and going to Korea, Jin did as he'd said. They both stripped down and showered together, unlike previously they just soaped each other and shampooed their heads. Once rinsed off, Jay turned off the shower. He poured a little of the tequila on to her shoulder and licked it off, as it ran down her chest. She did the same to him.

"I like this better than licking salt and sucking on a lemon," Jin said.

"Mmm me too," Jay mumbled.

"We're going to need a new shower," she added and then he kissed the words away.

But even though it was fun and so sexy playing with the tequila, her mind kept going back to the conversation about his birthday and going to Korea. What was more important to her? If she did overtime, could she afford going to R16 and his birthday? If Space Invaderz won some b-boy competitions, she'd get extra cash that way, but the prize money got split between the seven of them. She needed to get a passport asap and then figure it out from there.

"Jay let's go to my bed," Jin said after turning the shower back on to rinse off. She waited for him to do the same, then took him out of the bathroom. "I don't have to work today, what time is your flight out?"

"Tomorrow morning. I'm here just for you," Jay grinned.