CHAPTER #35- Positive Vibes

In the following days, Jay had Jin come with him for every fan meet and greet, performances and media interviews. She took the place of one of the other girls, that helped bring drinks, food or whatever else was needed for Jay and crew to be comfortable. If Jay threw his jacket to the back or side of the stage, she'd retrieve it. She was all around general support. A few people recognized her, from venues that got performed at frequently, so Jin wouldn't act like a girlfriend or let Jay treat her like one, until they were en-route home or already there. Jin was happy to be useful to Jay and the AOMG crew.

The month of August was booked solid for events. On August 7th Jay was at the Mega Pool Party, then on Saturday it was 360 Summer Madness. Next came the Hiphoper Bay Festival on the 14th and then Grooverhyme Concert in Gwangjiu for the 15th, hosted by AOMG. Jay and Gray would be doing the AOMG Asia Fan Meeting in Taipei, also on the 15th. Jin would be back to Seoul, to help with Freestyle Day 2015, hosted by AOMG. The only thing she wouldn't be part of in some way was the Gentlemen League vo13 concert. Jin knew that she was being kept busy on purpose. Jay and Simon had told everyone at AOMG to keep tabs on her. She'd overheard the office girls gossiping about it. The comments weren't malicious and Jin was glad for that, but still she felt awkward. When she wasn't with the AOMG crew, Jin visited with her Grandmother. A few times, Jay had time to go with her and Jin cherished that.

Cha Cha also gave her a call to see how she was doing in Seoul, at the beginning of August. He was in LA on the third. When Jin asked if he was at KCon, he'd laughed and said he hadn't even known it was going on. She asked if he went to the ocean for a dip and he posted a picture of doing that on Twitter in response. Jin inquired if he'd just called out of the blue or if Jay had said something to him. He said it was a little of both.

"Jay said you were missing home, so I figured a call, would help."

"I always like hearing from you. When's the last time you were in Seattle?" Jin asked and then rephrased, "correction; when was the last time you stayed in Seattle for more than a day?"

Chase laughed, "we're all busy lately. When do you get back?"

"After R16. But I met my Grandmother here and she wants me to come live with her permanently. So I have a lot of shit I have to figure out, when I get back."

"Well, South Korea to Seattle is just an eleven hour flight away," he laughed.

"Ugh, don't remind me... and that's only if you get a direct flight. Longer if their is a layover for a connecting flight."

"Could your back handle that long kind of flight?" He asked, genuinely concerned.

"Good question. Normally anyone gets achy on a flight like that, but I'm sure it will be worse for me. I should ask the doctor about that. Thanks Cha Cha."

"I've got to go Jin, but nice talking to you. I'm surprised you're still awake."

Jin sighed, "I have insomnia."

"I'll say. Take care and say hi to the boys!"

After he hung up, Jin looked at the clock for the tenth time. Since dancing was not allowed, she decided to swim some laps in the pool. If she could be physically tired, then maybe mentally things would shut off too. When she had asked Jay what he does, his reply was to update all his social media.

All the activities, continuing her physiotherapy and swimming, gave her a clean bill of health from the Doctor. He removed the no dancing restriction from Jin, two weeks earlier than expected. He also told her that she'd be fine for the flight back to the USA. Both Jay and her Grandmother, had come to the appointment and they went to Cafe Dudart to celebrate her complete recovery. Jehan closed the cafe early, so they could party there. They moved tables out of the way, to make a dance floor. As before, word got around and everyone in town from AOMG joined the celebration. Jay called a cab for Jin's grandmother, who declined staying longer. Hep and Ugly Duck hoisted Jin onto their shoulders and paraded around, ignoring her protests to be put down, because of wearing a dress. Jay put a stop to it to her relief.