CHAPTER #50- On The Wild Side

Trying to force oneself to stay awake, when the body overrules you, is an impossible task. Jin was asleep in the SUV, as they waited for Jay's plane to land. Simon D had suggested she just wait at Jay's house, but she was stubborn and came anyway. She was all dolled up, some how Jin made a checkered mini skirt and Doc-Martin boots look sexy. She wore a long coat, to cover what was underneath, leaving imagination to entice the weak. Simon D liked that in public she was very conscious that eyes could be on her, while in the presence of the AOMG guys. But even so, her style was never slutty or over the top sexual. Jin was a b-girl to the core.

Simon got out of the SUV to load the suitcases in and Dj Pumkin's gear. "Jin passed out, she's asleep in the truck."

"I'm about to do the same," Jay said.

The guys got in and even though they tried to be quiet, Jin still woke up. "Hi everyone! Jay!" She said during a stretch.

He kissed her and replied, "hi sleepy-head."

"I tried to stay awake. Look at the cans of energy drink in the cup holders, they're all mine."

Jay took pity on her, "I was just teasing. You look really nice."

"It's your welcome home," Jin winked. When she sat up, the skirt rode up just a little, to reveal where the stockings ended and the garter belt straps began. She pulled the skirt down, but it wasn't quick enough.

His interest was peaked and all tiredness left. He wanted to see what was under the coat, but Jay had to wait until the other guys were dropped off. Sitting as close as his seat belt would allow, Jay's hand travelled up her leg, telegraphing to his brain the soft silkiness of those stockings.

"It was a shit flight, one of the people two rows up got sick and that's all we could smell the whole trip back," Ugly Duck groaned. Then he added, "Jin you smell good, like the soft scent of cherry blossoms."

Loco breathed in deeply, "he's right... too bad you weren't in the plane with us."

Jin smiled, "um... thanks I guess. And here I though I put too much on."

Jay pushed hair off Jin's neck and nuzzled it. "Mmm... it's just right."

"Some girls wear way too much perfume, that can make a person gag too," Simon agreed. "I've never noticed that you're like that Jin."

In a way that the guys in the seat behind them couldn't see, Jay's hand on her leg continued up and under the coat. It tried to slide up her skirt, but Jin crossed her legs. He pulled back and made eye contact with her, seeing his desire reflected in hers, before she did a slow blink. Very subtly she was telling him to wait until they were alone.

After a kiss that made her blush, Jay sat back. "So Calvin Klein wants you to model for him in Malaysia?"

"Yeah, can you believe it! Simon did a good job as co-manager."

"They're paying for her travel expenses and giving her decent pay. She's not just modelling, Jin will be dancing too. It's to promote his street style line, for the store there. His assistant said she'd call you with more details, after the contract was sent. The lawyer has it still." Simon explained as he pulled up to Loco's condo.

After Loco, was Dj Pumkin and then Jay took over driving and Jin sat beside him in the front passenger seat. They both said good night to Simon D at his place. Jin had got out of the SUV and gave him a hug, "Thanks for letting me come with you."

Simon winked, "have fun guys... Jin don't tire him out too much, he has work to do tomorrow."

"Let's go," Jay said. He was wide awake and drove over the speed limit, to get home quick. "Leave the suitcase, it can wait, but I can't."