An Alpha To Claim And Love

By MB-1992

With a steady breath, I focused on all my obstacles. Fallen trees, big dead branches, roots sticking up, ever... More

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty Two
Chapter Twenty Three
Chapter Twenty Four
Chapter Twenty Five
Chapter Twenty Six
Chapter Twenty Seven
Chapter Twenty Eight
Chapter Twenty Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty One
Chapter Thirty Two
Chapter Thirty Three
Chapter Thirty Four
Chapter Thirty Five
Chapter Thirty Six
Chapter Thirty Seven
Chapter Thirty Eight
Chapter Thirty Nine
The End !
Sequel Spoiler ? !
The Sequel Has Been Released!

Chapter Twenty One

7.9K 435 14
By MB-1992

I walked away from the two and back to the party that I found annoying now that there were stupid people who were ruining the moment. "Damn it," I cursed with a growl. I headed to the changing room and slipped on the pair of shorts I had earlier. Walking back to the party, the DJ spoke, "There she is! Birthday girl, why don't you dedicate a song for a special someone out there?"

I looked up to him confused as the students went up in uproar for me to go up on stage. I scoffed and pasted a smile on my face and surrendered making them roar even louder. "Alright, alright. Quiet down you animals," I said in the microphone making the boys bark out. Everybody laughed as I did along with them. "Okay, so...a song for a special someone?" I asked as I paced the stage thinking of a song.

"Okay. I got the song. A Thousand Years by Christina Perri," I gave the DJ a nod as he searched for the song and when he did he gave me thumbs up and started the song.

I took a deep breath and said with a smirk, "This is for you and only you." (Que. Music)

After I got done with singing I went off the stage with the students cheering and hollering. When the DJ put on a different song, everyone went back to the way they were when they first came here and that was to party like there was no tomorrow. Strip It Down by Luke Bryan then came on as I got to the center of the crowd. I was suddenly pulled back into a warm body. As I looked back, it was Alex. I smiled and swayed to the music as he held me close. "You know...I hate your mate," He whispered.

I smiled and asked him why. "Because he gets to have you all to his selfish self." I threw my head back and laughed. I turned around and wrapped my arms around his neck as he circled his arms around my waist. "But seriously though, we all missed you a lot baby cake," Alex kissed my forehead as I closed my eyes and hummed.

"Yeah, I can tell just by looking at you guys." Just then, someone tapped Alex's shoulder, and it was none other than Xander. "My turn!" He chirped with a childish smile. Alex rolled his eyes then kissed my head, handling me over to Xander who hugged me like a big brother. "MM, watermelon," He chuckled making me laugh.

"You're such a weirdo. Both of you," I said as I looked up at him. He only shrugged and stared at me with happiness. "I'm happy you're back. That means Alex won't be able to bully me again."

I scoffed, "That's the only reason why you miss me?"

After many dances, going for a dip in the cold water and just having fun, the night soon came to an end. I waved to the last people to leave after helping us clean up. "Thanks you guys! Have a great summer!" I took the garbage bag and threw it in the big dumpster.

The gang coming behind me and doing the same. "Is that it?" I asked Ravior as he nodded. "That's it, baby cake."

I nodded then hugged Suki and Niki goodnight. "You better use protection boys or I'll kill you both if they get pregnant before I do."

Derek looked at me with a smirk, "Are you saying you want to start a family?" He towered over me as I pushed him away, scoffing. "No! It's just-" Loud snarls stopped me from talking and we all turned to the noise.

Wolves. Very big wolves came treading slowly towards us, baring their sharp teeth. Derek moved me behind him as the boys along with Suki and Niki standing guard. "This is your last warning, get off the king's territory," Ravior said in a deadly voice.

The wolves shifted and stood stark naked in front of us. "Well, well, isn't it Niki bitch and her pathetic mate," said one of them as Niki growled. "What the hell are you doing here, Lue?"

"Well, our boss wants that girl behind those boys of yours. And he wants us to kill you for defying him," said another as he took a step towards me. The twins moved to block him immediately, growling at him at the same time.

"Move again and I'll rip you to shreds," Alex threatened as Xander looked like he going to attack.

"Oo, so scared," he sarcastically said as he suddenly punched Alex in the jaw. Xander pounced forward and did the same to him and repeatedly sent punches to him. The rogues shifted as the boys shifted along with them. "Leena! We need to go!" Suki and Niki grabbed me by my arm and tugged us away towards the woods. "The boys!" I protested but they just continue to drag me away.

Soon, barks were heard with the thunder of their paws. We ran through the woods, dodging trees and sticking roots until Niki tripped and had cut her leg. "Fuck!" She screamed. Both me and Suki stopped to help her up but stopped when the rogues surrounded us in the little clearing we were in.

"Shit," Suki cursed as she nervously breathed. "What do we do?" She asked herself. As they stepped forward, we encircled Niki as she winced and whimpered from the pain. I looked back to her as tears were brimming at her eyes. "There's only one way," I said as I looked to the rogues who bared their teeth at us. "Don't tell the others."

Suki looked to me weirdly. "SHIFT!" I ordered and just as I said that, I shifted into my midnight wolf and pounced onto the first one closest to me. Slashing at his head first, to blind him and then targeting in for the kill. Suki then shifted after and went for the closest to her. As we were busy with our wolves, the one in the middle rushed towards Niki.

Before he got anywhere near her, I threw the wolf, that I was dueling with, towards him as they collided to the ground with a thud. I stood protectively in front of Niki and watched as they shoved each other away and stood up, shaking their fur.

Growling and snarling at me, I bared my teeth right back at them with a louder growl. Shaking my fur, I rushed forward and collided my body with one of them, then got up and clenched my jaw down on the other one to stop him from going further. Practically ripping off his skin from his back, he yelped and fell down in pain.

Mustering all the courage and pushing away all the guilt I have for killing, I went for his throat and ripped it right off for an instant kill. As I got finished with the wolf, I treaded slowly towards the other one and snarled as blood seeped out of my mouth. Suki, just finishing off hers, stood behind me with the same menacing look. The wolf whimper and then stammered away as I chased after him. "Leena, stop!" Niki called out but as much as I wanted to stop, I couldn't.

My wolf did not like it. Did not like the threat that still lingered on the land of her mate's. The domain of her King. The threat of the rogues angered my wolf, snapping all conscience out of mind and wanted to kill and get rid of what was bothering her. We chased him and we were right on his tail. With a loud growl and a giant leap, we extended our claws and plunged it into him. Dropping to the ground with a thud, we maneuvered over him and clamped our jaws down on his neck.

He whimpered and tried to take us off but we held on. Moving our front paws to his head to hold him down, we then went for his throat and just ripped the skin right off. Throwing it aside and moving off of him, the wolf tumbled and staggered. Then with its last final moments, he wheezed and dropped dead to the ground.

We just stood there, snarling at the dead. Waiting, for something. "Leena!" Niki called out. We snapped our gaze to the sound of their voice and Niki was riding on Suki's wolf's back. "Leena. I need you to calm down. Breath, deeply, in and out and concentrate on the right mind set."

With that in my mind, I did as she said and my wolf calmed down. I shifted back to my human self. "Don't tell anyone about this. I want no one to know of my shift yet. I'll get myself back safely to my granddad's place. Meet up with the others and make sure no one else is hurt and report back to me. Do I make myself clear?"

Both of them looked at each other worriedly but nodded, "Yes, Luna." Niki and Suki bowed their heads and went to the direction of where we once entered the woods. "Be safe girls," I said as I shifted back and ran to granddad's house. I shifted and headed through the back door as quietly as possible and made my way to my room quickly.

Quietly shutting the door, I wrapped myself up in a towel and brought an extra one and headed to the bathroom to wash away the stench and the blood. Making my way back to the room, I locked my door and changed into sleeping clothes. I picked up my phone and Derek had texted me that everyone was safe with minor cuts and bruises.

I let out a sigh and sat down on the bed with a steady beating hurt. "Jeez, I didn't think I'd shift at all," I mumbled to myself then got under the covers. I texted back to Derek that I double checked the doors and windows and locked the door to my bedroom. After I sent the text, I laid myself down on the bed and dreadfully drifted off to sleep.

When I awoke, the smell of breakfast filled my nostrils. Getting up with a stretch, I got up and did my morning routine and dressed up properly. Heading down the stairs, ruffling my still wet hair, I entered the kitchen and was greeted by smiling faces. "Niki, Suki, what are you guys doing here?" I asked worriedly.

They just shook their heads, "We're going shopping!" Suki squeaked as she showed me Ravior's credit card. I scoffed and laughed as she turned me back around and headed back to my room with Niki following closely behind. Shutting the door to my room, Niki sat on my bed as Suki sat on the chair. "So, tell us why you don't want anyone to know?"

"Well, for one, you can't even tell can you?" I asked as I opened my closet doors and looked through my clothes.

"Nope, not at all actually," Suki said as she tilted her head.

"Two, I want to surprise the council when I appear in front of them. I heard they have been trying to get my mate to be with their daughters. Again." I pulled out a dark blue tube jumpsuit that was made into a short and started taking my clothes off. "Three, well...I wanted to tell Dante first. No one else knows it but us three."

"Awe!" They both cooed as I tightened up the belt that went with the jumpsuit. "That's so awesome! It's like, giving Dante your virginity!" Suki chirped as we all laughed.

"That's pretty awesome though. I want to see the council's faces!" Niki whined as I smirked. "Why not come with me to his mansion then? I'm heading there after our shopping since I heard they were having a meeting today about the, 'final decision'." I quoted with my hands. I scoffed and shook my head. "Stupid Elders."

I pulled on some white flats and pulled on Dante's necklace. Walking to my vanity, I put on some light make up and since my hair was naturally curled due to taking a shower, I sprayed it to keep the curls. I pushed all my hair to one side and stood up. "How do I look?"

After our shopping, we headed to the mansion and met up with the boys on the second floor. We all hung out and small talked about what we were going to do later that evening. "What do you guys want to do?" I asked as Iplayed with the ends of my hair.

"Triple date night!" Niki excitedly clapped her hands and then slowed down when we all gave her a pointed look. I laughed, "Dante won't like that. But thanks for thinking about all of us like that though."

She pouted making Derek chuckle. "We'll do movies and then a walk by the beach side again. I heard it was going to be a full moon tonight," he wiggled his brows at Ravior as he gave Derek a nod, kissing Suki on the neck.

My phone vibrated in my hand as I whined to them about their all lovey doveyness. Looking down to my phone, it was a call from Larry. "What's up Ende?" I answered as I stood up and walked away from the group.

"Nothing much. Just want to report to you about how things are going so far since I know your father is busy banging your mother," he said without any emotions. I broke out into a laugh. "That's so gross. Why'd you tell me?" I asked as I walked down the hallway.

"I don't know. Thought you wanted to know too?" He asked unsure making both of us laugh. "But anyways, things are running smoothly so far. The Tiffany shop is still under construction after the mess and I put up new cameras that will get every damn corner of that mall." I nodded approvingly. "Then we hired some more guards for each level so that they won't be running up and down the stairs to get to one area when we have enough guards on each level."

"That's a good idea. Good job, Larry," I said. "Where's Mackie?"

"She's sleeping right now. I told the wifey," He then said happily. "She took it quite well too when I showed her. Man, am I lucky bastard."

I giggled, "Yes, you are. Thank you again, Larry for everything. I appreciate it."

"If you do then...when are you coming to visit again?" He asked excitedly like a child who found a lollipop. "Mackie actually remembers you and misses you too."

"Really? Wow...then uhm....as soon as I possibly can," I said with a nod. "Tell the little princess I miss her much."

"Well do, boss. Lates!" Larry hung up and I looked down to the phone with a smile. I do miss that little girl. She was way too cute with her chubby cheeks and small little hands. As I continue to think about her, I began to think about how my kids were going to look like. With a broad smile, I turned myself around only to stop in my tracks when I heard the Elders' voices protesting against Dante.

I went over to the stairs and leaned my hip against the rail with my arms crossed. I watched as the three Elders stopped him from getting any further. "Florence! Listen to us for once. That human is no good of a mate!" Elder Tara boomed making the workers stop what they were doing and look to them. Dante had on a deadly glare, "Back down, Tara before I do something I don't regret and that's killing you."

She flinched back. The other two then intervened. "What about our daughters? Hm? Who is going to take responsibility for their wounds? That queen is not even here to tell them to stop!" I smiled as I pushed myself off and started to descend down the stairs. "They could possibly be dead by now!"

The other Elder then pushed into the conversation, "You will have to take that responsibility, Alpha King. They are in your dungeons and care. What are you going to do?"

Dante growled and looked away from them as I spoke up loudly, "He will do nothing."

They all looked up to me. Dante's eyes were pitch black with angry and shock mixed in them. The Elders flinched back and lowered their heads making me smile. I stood on the last step of the stairs and moved my hair away from my eyes. I crossed my arms and deeply breathed, "I see you're still going on about my mate being with someone other than me."

I looked to Megan as she stood by my side with some others. "Megan, please go down to the dungeons and have the three executed," I ordered with a serious tone making her snap her gaze to me. I gave her a nod but she pleaded with her eyes. "This is an outrage!" Boomed Tara.

I snapped my head to her as she stepped forward. "You're a murderer! SHE'S A MURDERER!"

I closed my eyes and deeply breathed. My wolf was about to snap and I could feel her clawing at me to get free. It was the same as last night when I had chased down the wolf and put him down because he was a threat. Opening my eyes back up, I wickedly smiled making her back up. "Elder Tara, you're making me quite mad right now with your loud obnoxious voice. If I were you, I'd shut up before I rip you to shreds," I hissed out with the same wicked smile.

She stumbled back and looked at me with terror. Tara recomposed herself and stood her ground, making my wolf stir even more with the disrespect. "I shall not keep quiet as you MURDER my daughter!"

With a growl, we darted forward and gripped her neck. Lifting her off the ground, we squeezed her throat. "You know...when we warn you to shut up, you better do it. Leena having a wolf now will do you no good either," we growled out as she stared at us with terror. Roughing throwing her away like she's nothing, we snapped our glare to the other two as they backed away and coward their heads.

We took a step forward but a body blocked our way. Snapping our gaze up, Dante lifted his hands up to cup our face. "That'll do, mate. Calm yourself down," he whispered as he kissed our forehead. With a growl we shoved his hand away in a pout, making him smirk. Dante turned around and looked to them, "Remove yourselves from my presence before my mate loses her conscience of sanity."

They bowed their heads and helped Tara out the manse. Dante turned back to us as we couldn't help but to growl in annoyance and irritation. He smirked and rubbed our arms. "It's okay love. Calm down."

We hit his hands away making look at us shocked. "Calm down? You. You are telling us to calm down? They're a threat!" We hissed. Dante looked to us confused and then cupped our face. "What do you mean threat?"

We pushed him away and glared with despise. "They're a threat to your position, mate. Can't you see what they're doing? Not only that, they're a threat to us. Who the hell do they think they are to just disrespect us like that?"

I tried my very best to push her out of control but the more I do it, the more agitated she gets. "You're the King of this domain and they are trying to run you out of your position by forcing you onto their daughters. Daughters that Leena should have killed in the first place."

With a deep breath, Dante wrapped his arm around us making us unable to move. "Mate, give me Leena back."

We growled loudly and tried to get out but Dante only tightened his grip, "Give me Leena." He demanded and that completely shut her up. As I came back into control, I huffed and placed my forehead on his chest as he relaxed his hold on me. "God damn she's stubborn," I cursed as I sighed.

He smirked, "Just like you."

I glared to him then looked away nodding, "You're right. I guess I was right too though about becoming literally a bitch." I looked back up at him as he stared longingly at me.

I moved my arms around his neck and pulled him close, brushing my nose against his. "Miss me?" I asked with a smirk.

Dante nodded sadly, "Very much."

"Good," I whispered then slammed my lips on his, tasting and savioring him completely. Dante tighten his grip and lifted me up off the ground, deepening the kiss.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

144K 7.7K 41
• Completed • • Highest Ranking #2 Paranormal October 2020 • • Highest Ranking #4 Romance October 2020 • • Highest Ranking #1 Matebond April 2021...
28.7M 879K 55
I glared up at him my eyes narrowed, "Excuse me?" I was beyond livid by the words that just came out of his mouth. My glare didn't falter when Parker...
5.3M 141K 80
I was walking down the hallway when all of the Sudden I feel a hand grab me and pull me into a janitors closet . I let out a scream , not knowing w...
2M 48K 26
I stopped running as i entered a clearing, sitting back on my haunches when suddenly i smelled the most amazing scent. "MATE" my wolf screamed at me...