The Boy With The Blue Lamborg...

DivineCollision által

Here we have Shay Dennis: the witty, emotional damaged, shy, good girl. Once her and her dis-attached mother... Több

Life After Dark
Curiosity Killed The Cat
Spoiled Bastard
The Perfect Mistake
Falling Into The Sky
Am I More Than You Bargained For?
Show Me What I'm Looking For
Mess Up!!!!
Part II
Wanderlust
What Does Your Heart Beat For?
Wild For The Night
TKO
Definition of A Rider
U.N.I.
Numb
Just A Taste
Long Live The Sexual Vixen
Viva La Vida
Burn
You Say You A Gangsta
Fifty Shades Darker
Killing Me Softly
Throwing Stones At A Glasshouse
Fire In The Water
Holding You Down
Darkest Before The Dawn
Damaged Goods
His Happiness/Her Dismay
*MUST READ* BIG ANNOUNCEMENT!!!! Not update sorry guys :(
Resolution
All Or Nothing
Important!!!! READ ME!!!!
THE REWRITE IS OUT NOW!

The Boy With The Blue Lamborghini

73K 977 289
DivineCollision által

A/N: Just a fair warning to my readers. I started this book back when I was about 16-17 and my writing skills were still developing. So, yes there are grammar errors, misspelled words, and parts that jump around.

This is my first real novel I've ever written. Even though looking back on it there are times when I cringe reading it but...I'm proud of it. Only way to get better at writing is to keep at it, right?

So anywho I'm over my mini rant. If you're not feeling this story that's cool. I have a revised version was well which I think is going a lot better than the first.

Though I thank you guys for checking out my story!

***

I stared down at bowl of Cinnamon Toast Crunch absentmindedly, spooning through the now soggy brown squares. I don't even know why I got this in the first place, it wasn't like I was going to eat it. The sound of heels colliding with the wood flooring caught my attention. Just then my mom walked into the kitchen fidding with her iPhone. Her chocolate eyes trained on whatever she was looking at. With a heavy sign, she slammed her phone down on the counter top before picking up the coffee mug and pouring it into her cup.

"Good morning Shay," my mom said as she removed her cup from her lips leaving a red lipstick mark behind.

"Morning," I muttered.

The silence between us grew again. Let's just say my mom is a very busy woman and isn't always the one for small talk. I looked over at the oval clock on the far wall and frowned. Damn only 5 more minutes before I had to go off to school. "Honey are you feeling alright?" my mom questioned eyeing my closely.

I wanted to lie and say I wasn't feeling well just so I didn't have to go off to school but I know she wouldn't let that fly. "Are you adjusting to your new school?" she asked. I groaned.

"Somewhat I guess,"

This has been the third school I've been transferred to in the past two years and I was hoping this was the last move for awhile. My mom liked to travel alot, and her job made it even more helpful. Her being a doctor and all that jazz. But what the problem really was that she would get into a relationship with some asshole, get her heart smashed in and then we're out of there before he has a chance to redeem himself. How she determined where we ended up next was by flipping a coin on top a big map of the United States. Where ever the coin landed, that's where we fled to.

This time, the coin landed on Sacramento, California. "You'll be fine sweetheart," she sipped from her cup. "You always are in the end." There was a bitterness to her voice.

I just brushed it off and grabbed my messenger bag. "I'm leaving," I announced.

My mom was back on her phone again she almost dismissively waved to me. "Have a good day sweetie!" I heard her call before I closed the door behind me. So much for a 'I love you' from your mother?

The warm California warm hit me with a whoosh once I step out into the morning air. I tucked a fly away hair behind my ear and began my journey to school. My name is Shayla Janelle Dennis, Shay for short. Up until two months ago, I was finally getting settling nicely into my old school in Seattle, Washington. Making a couple of cool friends and exactly having fun for once.

Now I've been forced to move again and be enrolled into Loriella High the school for the rich. Loriella was one of those schools you seen on TV. Fully of stuck up teenage girl in way other themselves and a much of even more arrogant boys and I stuck out like a soar thumb. Over the past month I've done my best to hide under the radiator until graduation comes along. So far, I've been doing just that.

I signed when Loriella's campus began to come into my view. I could hear the giggle of girls coming from beside me. I gripped my backpack strap and picked up my pace. Once I reached the stone stairs is when I heard the roar of an engine speeding into the student parking lot.

It was a blue Lamborghini, who belonged to none other than Bryce Kelly. Loriella's very own bad boy. I watched as he slipped from out of he's custom Lamborghini and clicking it locked. He wore a white v-neck exposing he's various tattoos among he's chest and arms, dark jeans that hung slightly off he's waist, and some Jordan's to top it all off.

As he moved he's way towards the school it seemed as if he was walking in slow motion. Every one seemed to stopped what they were doing just to get a glimpse of Bryce. I envied how graceful he looked as he made he's way up the stairs and into the school's hallways, not even once looking in any one's direction.

Once Bryce was out of sight, everything seemed to go back to normal. Every one continued one with their conversations as if nothing happened at all. These people are so weird sometimes, no I take that back, all the time. I shook my head and made it over to my locker. I touched the keypad, yes I said keypad, and punched in my combination. Once I heard the 'click' of the locks I grabbed my first period textbook which was History. I groaned, I hated History.

"Hey! Hey Shay!"

I turned and looked as I watched a head full of multiple colors rush over towards me. "Hey girl!" I said to my friend Jade, which indeed was my only friend in this prison. Jade was another black sheep what broke up from the normal Loriella's regulars. Her multiple colored hair and crazy fashion sense made people turn their noses up in disgust when she was near. They saw a weirdo, I saw a friend.

Jade hugged me tightly before leaning against the locker next to mine. "Did you see Bryce this morning?" she asked.

I nodded and closed my locker. "Goddamn! He is so fine! He's just doesn't know what to do with all he's fineness." she exclaimed as we walked through the halls.

I laughed. "He's alright I guess,"

Jade snapped her head over to me like I was speaking Spanish or something. "Alright? Alright!?! Alright is to describe most of these whack niggas roaming these halls," she said pointing over to a large group of boys who were glancing over a girl with a big ass. I rolled my eyes. "But to describe Bryce Kelly? I think not."

Okay, I had to admit. Bryce was definitely beyond just alright. With he's light caramel skin, dark brown eyes, curly close cut, and was basically a walking caution sign. He was definitely something to look at. Speaking of which, I spotted him over by he's usual group of friends.

They all looked like they were in their own little world outside of Loriella's. Bryce pink lips curved up into a sly smirk and ran a hand through he's hair. Then he's brown eyes met with mine. For a second my body felt unbelievably cold from he's intense glare. But that all went away when the smirk on he's face widened. He winked one time at me before turning back towards he's friends.

I looked over at Jade to see if she caught that whole scene and judging by her now open mouth stare. I was right.

"You lucky bitch!"

****

The final bell rang indicating the end of another dreadful school day. I picked up my notebook and English text book and slipped out of the classroom before I would get trampled by everyone. I made it to my locker in once piece and smiled when I saw Jade standing there looking at herself in her hand held mirror.

"Hey," I said opening my locker.

She snapped her mirror shut and smiled at me. "Hey what are you doing Friday night?" she asked with a devilish grin.

I raised my eyebrow at her. She was up to no good and she knew it too. I shrugged placed my things back neatly. "Why?" I asked dryly. Jade placed her hands on her hips. "Just answer the damn question hoe." Gosh, Jade can be so demanding sometimes.

"I don't know probably staying in, ordering a pizza and study probably."

Jade linked her arm through mine as we headed towards the front doors. "Well aren't you glad you have a wonderful friend like me to recuse you from the boredom you were about to endure."

"What are you up to?"

She gasped and placed a hand over her heart. "Shay Dennis! I can't believe that you would think I'm up to something!" she pouted. I laughed. "What is it?" I asked impatiencely.

"Wellthere'sthisstreetraceoneFridaynightandit'sgoingtobesomuchfunandweshouldreallygo!" she said.

I stopped us in our tracks just before the stairs and turned and faced Jade. I placed my hands on her shoulder and smiled. "Hey! Calm down and try that again." I laughed.

Jade smiled sheepishly at me. "Okay well there's going to be a street race Friday night over by the old matress warehouse. I really want to go but I don't want to go by myself..." she trailed off looking up at me with a puppy dog face.

"Oh no no no," I said raising up my hands in protest.

"C'mon Shay! You never go out! Sratch that, WE never go out!" she exclaimed. "We need to go out and party!"

I rolled my eyes. "Fine."

She exclaimed and hugged me tight. "I'm glad you changed your mind! Because you were going to come anyways!" she turned and rushed down the stairs. "Oh and wear something cute!" Jade waved back at me before dashing over to her brother's black Range Rover.

I shook my head and started towards my house. Maybe Jade was right, maybe I do need to go out and party.

A/N: Okay for anyone reading this right now! I decided to write another story! YAY! Anyways, I got inspired to write this story from various things and I was just like hey, I got alot of free time why not give it a shot? Well if any one readss this lemme know what you think!

byeee!

x

Olvasás folytatása

You'll Also Like

3.6K 5 17
Brianna Dawson, the smart one. All A's but never the social type. She spends her times hiding from others. Ryan Jonathan, the bad boy of the school...
716K 24.5K 139
'"You're a liar. You're a dirty fucking liar," I sob. Despite the fact that I want nothing more than to run away from the man standing in front of me...
Jayden's Hope CinderfjRossi által

Ifjúsági irodalom

17.4K 248 24
Hope Broxton is your typical bad girl. She drinks, sleeps with all the guys and is known as one of the biggest players in the school: well besides he...
2M 47.7K 74
'"Can you spread your legs a little farther for me, baby?" he asks me, his voice a low whisper. I nod, doing exactly as I'm told, and he bites down o...