Call me psycho, but I love u...

By FennicFox

Fanfic Yaoi, fnaf theme, it's funny and hot, and somethings doesn't go as planned More

The oops (Vincent's POV )
The change ( Mike's POV)
Love at the first night ( both POVs)
The blackmail ( Phone Guy's POV)
The past...( 1983; the murders, Vincent third person )
The bloodshed on the walls ( present, Mike's POV)
The well aware ( Jeremy's POV)
Hard pleasure ( Vincent x Jeremy third person)
The problem ( Mike and Vincent; third person)
What haunts you ( Mike's POV)
The wounds so deep ( Vincent's POV)
The demons ( third person; Vincent's dream)
Oh I should of said nothing ( Mike x Jeremy hardcore third person)
Ring ring ( Phone Guy's POV)
From within the dark ( Phone Guy vs. Mike ; pov)
Time is not on our side ( vincents pov)
Springtrap ( mikes pov)
Balloons ( vincents pov, before fire)
What was left behind ( third person)

The secret kept ( Vincent's POV)

1.3K 46 12
By FennicFox

For a couple of weeks now, Mike and I have been seeing each other. Usually in private, of course, but we go out in public too. Right now I'm in bed when my phone rings; its PG.

"Hello?...-yawn- mr ring ring... Hehehe" I said.

" don't do that... It's disturbing..." He responds grimly.

" anyway, what's up?"

" I know about you and mike.." I sat up; shocked.

"Da fuck did u say?" I said in a deep, pissed out voice.

" I heard you two fucking weeks ago, well well, you have a soft side. Listen up, Vincent , if you want me to keep your gayness with Mike a secret, you are gonna do me some favors..." Shit.. If he tells, I'll look like a weak person....

" what do you want?" Then a knock on the door sounded. " hold up.." I walk towards the door and opened it; PG was there. Suddenly he hit me with a bat over and over and over. About five to twenty minutes later, I'm bruised, cut, numb, and laying in a pool of my own blood. PG kneels down to me, and he whispered in my ear.

" that was for the children...." Then leaves. I laid there for like hours before slowly and painfully getting up. It's ok that he knows what I've done, but the relationship between mike and I.... Shit.... I went to the bathroom to tend my wounds and thought about the kids... Those five innocent kids.....

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

16.4M 546K 35
Down-on-her-luck Aubrey gets the job offer of a lifetime, with one catch: her ex-husband is her new boss. *** Aubrey...
227M 6.9M 92
When billionaire bad boy Eros meets shy, nerdy Jade, he doesn't recognize her from his past. Will they be able to look past their secrets and fall in...
4.9M 258K 34
Those who were taken... They never came back, dragged beneath the waves never to return. Their haunting screams were a symbol of their horrific death...
53.9M 1.3M 70
after a prank gone terribly wrong, hayden jones is sent across country to caldwell academy, a school for the bitchy, the dangerous and the rebellious...