The Avestan Viewer -- A Wolf...

Od OlympicWolf

There was a she-wolf who had these amazing and frustrating dreams. There was an Alpha who shared these dreams... Více

Chapter 1 -- Dreams Become Reality
Chapter 2 -- Hello
Chapter 4 -- My New Pack
Chapter 5 -- The Cabin
Chapter 6 -- Stars
Chapter 7 -- Jail
Chapter 8 -- Punishment
Chapter 9 -- A New Luna
Chapter 10 -- Ebb Tide
Chapter 11 -- Bloody Days, Then the Dawn
Chapter 12 -- Training
Chapter 13 -- Freedom Tree
Chapter 14 -- What's Past is Prologue
Chapter 15 -- Wedding? Wait, What?
Chapter 17 -- Sailing Before The Storm
Chapter 18 -- Ok They're Visions
Chapter 19 -- Plans and Pups
Chapter 20 -- Remembering the Light
Chapter 21 -- Saving the Meriwethers
Chapter 22 -- Gravity Control Propulsion Research Really Is Rocket Science
Chapter 23 -- Incoming!
Chapter 24 -- My Turn
Chapter 25 -- 'Fort Siloso' Op
Chapter 26 -- A Hot Winter
Chapter 27 -- Timothy
Chapter 28 -- Brother's Keeper
Chapter 29 -- More Fun & Secrets Revealed
Chapter 30 -- Danika's Wolf Takes A Stand
Chapter 31 -- Apology And A Vow
Chapter 32 - En Garde
Chapter 33 - Storm
Chapter 34 - Zeke's Execution
Chapter 35 - Darkness & The Goddess
Chapter 36 - The World Is Crazy
Chapter 37 -- A Little Peace
Chapter 38 -- Recovery and Reflection
Chapter 39 -- Stepping Up

Chapter 16 -- A Simple Ceremony (Not)

4.2K 203 7
Od OlympicWolf

Dr. Tosell arranged for the Alpha to meet with the she-rogue, Mave, the following week at the pack gym. Stephen wanted to see how she would react to others in a pack setting, and the gym was contained in case she 'went rogue crazy'. He had killed enough crazy-ass rogues to last a lifetime, they couldn't be trusted. But there was something odd going on, and the good Doctor wasn't saying anything.

I decided to mostly wear my ring on a sturdy chain around my neck, the stone was pretty large to wear for everyday use. I needed to talk to Stephen about getting a plain band sometime, I had some money. But I made sure to put it on when I was around Stephen, Tyler or any of his Betas. Stephen didn't want me near the gym, so naturally I wanted to be there. Mave was my protector after all, I could just feel it. There was one way I could go and see what's going on, I'd have to hide on the second floor storage balcony behind some old equipment. I still had to figure out how to mask my scent, but there were ways.

I told my Guard about my plans, we had come to an agreement that I would tell them what I was up to, and they would keep it from their Alpha. Unless Stephen asked them directly using his Alpha 'command voice', then they didn't have a choice but to tell him. But so far Stephen respected my wishes, and wanted the Guard around me since he knew I could escape from them if I wanted to. It was a little juvenile, but our little system worked. It seemed rather childish for an adult woman to stoop to these games, but Alphas were tricky and unpredictable. I should be able to come and go as I please, but Stephen was determined to 'protect' me by whatever means possible.

I was in our pack library researching how to mask my smell when Stephen's scent reached me. I quickly put the book on the shelf behind me and grabbed another random book. I pretended to be reading a book about the history of fur fungus when Stephen walked up behind me and wrapped his arms around my growing stomach.

He nuzzled my marks and growled, "What are you doing, Danika?"

I leaned into him and sighed, I loved that man. "Nothing," I replied as innocently as I could. He knew I was lying, and also knew I wasn't going to tell him.

"You're going to Mave's interview aren't you?" he murmured against my ear, then nipped it lightly.

I had a hard time concentrating but told him, "I don't know what you're talking about." If he thought he could use sex as a way to get me to talk, well it just might work. I'd have to be on my guard.

"Uh huh. Well since I'm sure you already have a plan to get in there, how about you sit in the viewing seats with your Guard? You can watch from there."

"Now that you mention it Stephen, I think that would be a great idea."

"Also my parents want to have us over for dinner again, Mother has some ideas for a nursery."

I stopped moving when he said that, the little sneak. "Fine," I said. I liked Stephen's parents, but just wanted to be alone with Stephen. Mostly all the time.

"We have to start being with the pack more, love," Stephen said as he nibbled my neck and shoulders. "We've been given our 'honeymoon' space, and now we need to integrate more."

"Fine," I said again. Now I had to change my underwear again.

Stephen was starting to be noticed by the other library patrons, so I thought it would be best to leave. "We need to go."

I stood up and put the book back on the shelf, or where I thought it might go. Stephen just picked up my original book I was reading and handed it to me. "Are you sure you don't want this one, Mate?"

He looked at me amused, and I just said, "Very funny." I put the book on the return book cart and we left the library together, holding hands while my Guard trailed along. I told them that Stephen had figured out my 'big plan' regarding Mave, and they all just smirked. Stephen told them they were dismissed for the afternoon, he would watch me for the rest of the day.

"Yes Alpha," they said in unison and walked away to their homes. We got ready for dinner after a short make-out session, then headed to Stephen's parent's house. It was only two doors down, and it was a nice bungalow for the retired Alpha. It turns out Matthew was still very involved in the pack, and Stephen took his advice to heart. Stephen was the Alpha, but Matthew was his father and they were very close. I liked his mother, and she soon started to talk about the nursery and clothes and paint and toys- and everything surrounding being a mother. I would need help, and she seemed to be a natural. The dinner was informal and very nice, we ate a nice pot roast and left a few hours later. When we walked back to our room at the pack house, Stephen stopped and gave me a rough kiss on the front porch.

He put his forehead on mine and closed his eyes, "I love you Mate."

"I love you too," I said and hugged him closer. Well as close as I could with my huge belly. It was simply a lazy day and I enjoyed it.

************

The day of Mave's 'interview' at the gym would prove her fitness for pack life. I knew Stephen would be rough on her, push her, and get the answers he needed. I welcomed it since I didn't even know her. I could only hope she was ready, I was rooting for her. Mave entered through the locker room doors with the Doctor, and glanced quickly at me. Mave was wearing tight yoga pants and layered exercise tops. She looked briefly at me as my Guard shifted slightly on alert, and then looked at the Alpha who stood in the center of the mat. She stood up straighter and walked up to the edge of the mat and waited.

They looked at each other while the Doctor sat next to me, she didn't seem worried at all, but remained silent. This was Stephen's 'show'.

"So rogue, you wish to join our pack?" Stephen sneered at her.

"Respectfully, Alpha, I am no rogue," Mave answered directly but remained calm.

"You are alone, you have no pack. You are a rogue. What pack threw you out?" Stephen badgered.

"My old pack disowned me, Alpha, and don't deserve to be mentioned."

"You refuse to answer me, rogue?"

Sighing, Mave continued, "They are a small pack in Colorado called the Devil Mountain Pack. No one has heard of them, they're pretty isolated. Again, Alpha, I am no rogue and I am dead to them. I committed no crime and left because... because I was too consumed with grief. I am alone and without a pack, but I am no criminal."

"What did you do to deserve such treatment?" Stephen said as he crossed his arms and glared at her.

Breathing deeply and hitching her breath, Mave bowed her head and said, "My son was killed in an accident," Then she looked up and continued, "and I was too sad. My mate died a few months before that, my mate Jeremy, and I didn't want to live after my precious boy died. I refused to do anything, I refused to eat anything, I refused to speak. The only solution my pack had was to kill me, and when I heard my pack members making plans to lock me up I decided to escape certain death." Mave blew a breath out, then looked at him and continued.

"I don't know why I ran because all I wanted to do was die. But they didn't bother to look for me. I wandered aimless, and kept away from other wolves and just ran. For months and months I ran. During the day I ran and ran like the wind, and at night I hunted and cursed the Goddess for her cruelty. I took risks, I jumped too far, I climbed too fast, I made too much noise. I finally ran to the ocean and just sat there, looking out day after day. I could run no further. And when your patrol found me I simply didn't care what happened to me, dying would be just the end of my endless torture. My old pack should have killed me, and I am surprised you let me live."

Stephen thought for a moment. "Why do you want to live now?"

Mave looked at him with a resolute attitude and said, "My Luna asked me to."

Stephen growled at her, "She's not your Luna!"

Mave stepped on the mat and hesitantly walked to stand in front of him and bowed her head. Mave knew he could kill her with the flick of his wrist. "She's my Luna the moment she stepped in that room and told me to figure out how to live." She dropped to her knees and kept her head bowed and said, "And you are her mate, and my Alpha."

Stephen looked down at her deciding. "Get up. Get up rogue, and show me what you've learned." He turned and walked away to the far side of the mat, then turned again to look at her waiting. She was a small werewolf, but she looked feisty. Mave stood up and waited and muttered that she wasn't a rogue.

"Attack me," Stephen said with his arms crossed.

"Watch this," the doctor murmured in my ear, her anticipation was contagious.

Immediately and without warning, Mave suddenly ran forward in a crouched position without standing fully upright, and swept the Alpha off his feet, then immediately twirled returning to her spot. Almost like running without fully standing up. It was so fast it was almost a blur, and I had never seen anything like it. Stephen was astonished, his mouth was open and he rose up off the mat.

"I am not a rogue," she said quietly, her eyes burning.

"I see. Attack me again, rogue."

Mave immediately rushed forward in a blur again and seemed to dance around the Alpha and spun around with him and tried to push him forward and at the last moment Stephen reversed the momentum and flung her through the air- where she surprisingly ducked and rolled and got back to her feet bouncing up and down a few times. She seemed to hardly touch the ground at all.

"Again," Stephen said and Mave immediately rushed to him- and at the last possible moment rolled over his shoulders and again started to spin the Alpha around using his own momentum. Stephen countered quickly and twisted with her and flung her away from him, only to have Mave grab his shirt while they twirled around. Suddenly releasing each other they both flew through the air in opposite directions- rolling over the ground and barely touching it at all. It was an elegant and leathal 'dance'.

"Rogue, where did you train to be an Aikido fighter?"

"I'm no rogue," Mave said between clenched teeth and rushed at him again, spinning left when she reached him, then whirling her arms to catch the back of his head to push him forward. Stephen twirled and managed to catch hold of her on the back of her arm, twisting it mercilessly, and walked quickly in a wide circle showing his dominance. In this dancing way, Stephen pushed her slowly down to the mat in front of me so her face was looking away.

"You are a rogue," Stephen said in a low voice, "you have no home, no have no friends, you have no one." Stephen slowly twisted her arm further to the breaking point, almost in slow motion. "Even your mate and son are dead."

Panting, Mave shouted, "I AM NO ROGUE!" and tried to get up, but Stephen pushed harder, the pain must be excruciating. Why didn't Stephen let her up?

"You are worthless, you shouldn't be alive," Stephen said cruelly in her ear.

"You are wrong! I'm not worthless, I'm not!" Mave cried, and then said softer, "She showed me I'm not," she panted. She then tapped her hand on the mat three times, but Stephen just kept her pinned and in pain.

"Did you kill your son?" Stephen asked, knowing it was like a knife to her heart.

"NO!" Mave shouted and tried again to get up, but Stephen didn't budge. His painful hold kept her down. "No," she said again still angry, "THEY SHOULD HAVE PROTECTED HIM! My pack wasn't watching and he slipped and fell from a roof, he slipped when I was away in the dojo, I was assigned to training. He slipped, he shouldn't have gotten on the roof, he slipped... My pack killed him... they should have been watching my boy!" Mave bit out the last part, she was furious and crying. "He wanted to come with me that day and I said 'no', he was too little. I said 'no'..." Mave quietly wept and pounded the mat with her free hand, she no longer cared her arm was twisted and almost breaking, she was reliving her worst nightmare.

I noticed a tear running down my face, it was every mother's nightmare. I wiped it off and just watched.

"Why should I let you live, rogue?" Stephen taunted her keeping up the pressure. "Why shouldn't I kill you now, no one will miss you."

"BECAUSE I SAW AN ANGEL!" she screamed all of the sudden, all her fury rushing out. Mave then continued more calmly, "I saw her and she said to live," Mave was panting now. "And through the darkness she was shining with a silver-blue light, and she said to live. And I felt something that I've never felt before, I felt a type of... purity," Mave said softly. "Then she said to face my fucked up life and come help her." And then in a whisper, "I pledge my fucked up life to help her. I choose to live because of her. My life is hers, take it if you wish."

Stephen slowly released a slightly injured Mave and got up looking down at her. "You are no longer a rogue, but your life is mine. Remember that- your life is mine, not hers. Get situated in the pack house and report to my office tomorrow morning at nine. You will be escorted everywhere, you will never be alone or fully trusted, you will be assigned your duties, you will be in training, you will be tested. You are not a member of my pack, but you are under my protection. Remember from now on your life is mine." Mave sat up slowly and held her shoulder while she watched him leave. He was testing her even then to see if she would attack me. Even as well guarded as I was, a rogue with bloodlust wouldn't hesitate.

Stephen walked off the mat and said while striding away, "You are my special project, you will not like that." He kept walking to the locker room and glanced at me, then exited the room. A warrior wolf I didn't know had entered from another door waiting, and as his Alpha left he walked up to Mave.

"Come on, rogue," he said and started walking back toward the door. "I am assigned to babysit you." Mave stood slowly and looked at me for a few moments.

She then turned to follow the warrior and shouted, "I'm not a rogue!"

The doctor just sat there for a moment, then said, "What do you think?"

I shrugged and looked at her and said, "I have absolutely no idea."

The doctor smirked and said, "You are going to have your hands full." The doctor enjoyed our sticky situations a little too much.

************

Stephen scheduled the wedding to be in two weeks. We would have a small ceremony with just family and friends in the pack house. Which turned into everyone in the pack house, and everyone else who's feelings were hurt. I wasn't really that interested in planning a wedding, and let my mother and Tamara do what they wanted. My only requirement was that I not be asked any questions- AT ALL- and I wanted it to be as simple as possible. Just a party, really. I had been calling my mother and father every few weeks since I got here, and they agreed to drive up with my brotherr and sister. I also invited a few friends from my old pack, Alpha Charles, Beta Edwards, and even Gary. And of course we invited neighboring Alphas, including Alpha Bodin and his mate, but we doubted they would come. And the territorial Betas of course were invited. I just asked that no one bring gifts, because Stephen was rich and we didn't need anything.

Mother wanted me to wear her wedding dress, but I reminded her I was pregnant and she relented. I went shopping with my Guard who were surprisingly helpful, I didn't feel like taking my mother since she was being annoying. We went in a few stores in nearby Port Townsend, and finally found a loose lavender dress that fit. It was elegant with a bare shoulder, and I really liked it. I didn't want to hold any flowers, but agreed to have some in my hair. Then the wedding took on a life of its own. I mostly tried to stay away in the library and day care.

The pack had to open up some unused houses and cabins to hold everyone, this was quickly \spiraling out of control. Pretty soon a band was chosen, but I refused to have bridesmaids and grooms. No one understood the concept of simple. We were marked, mated, and bonded and that's all I really wanted. Stephen enjoyed all of it, he ran it like one of his 'ops'. He was proud to show me off, and I was mostly embarrassed.

Stephen was also worried that Zeke might show up or someone from his team. The wedding also took on an aspect of a military mission with incredibly tight security. They decided not to have a rehearsal dinner since I refused to go, I just wanted to stand in front of someone who could marry us and say our vows. That's it. I would have preferred it in the snow with just eight people, but my hopes were dashed.

People started arriving a week before the wedding, Stephen sent a car down for my mother so she could help out. My father and brother would arrive later. My guard stayed close and didn't leave my side for a moment, I couldn't even go to the bathroom in public by myself. The pressure was building, and I really did try to be calm, I really did try to play nice. But it's not what I wanted, I just wanted to be alone for a while. Elise told me several times to not even think about it, but I kept looking out the window with longing. I kept just standing still outside as the snow fell and lifted my face to feel the breeze.

I was unhappy.

The day before the wedding was chaos, with security guards checking everyone entering the village and the pack house. The village took on a circus quality. But Stephen was in his element, he thrived on these types of challenges. He spent time drinking and smoking cigars with the Alphas and Betas who (surprise!) decided to attend. Apparently word has spread about my little episode in Whitehorse and other Alphas wanted to meet me. What a nightmare, I wasn't going to oblige them easily and ate in my room. Stephen tried to coax me into joining them, but I stubbornly told him I was pregnant and to enjoy the food without me. Elise told me that my hibernation was only fueling the fire of speculation.

I enjoyed a good 'op' as well as the next were, but my heart wasn't in this. I was standing in my bedroom looking out at the distant hills and I had an idea, I wondered what the attic looked like. I dressed warmly and headed out to find it, I figured it had to be 'up'. Elise was outside my door when I left the room, and she wordlessly followed- a little curious about where I was going. Stephen was busy, which was a lucky break, so I was as close to freedom as I was going to get.

I searched the entire third floor until I found a small door tucked away at the end of a hall. I went in and shut it behind Elise and me, the noise was suddenly shut out and I could breathe. I followed the stair upwards and reached the top. Elise insisted in opening the door first, and I could hear Buck and Handy coming up behind us.

"Luna," Elise said, "we just don't know what's behind door #1." She opened it and the space was pretty dark. Finding a light switch, she motioned for me to follow her. She knew I needed a diversion. Buck and Handy looked around the large room, there were boxes and Christmas ornaments, old decorations, trunks, and lots of just plain old junk. I walked all over and came to a nice dormer window at the far end. I stood there and looked outside, I put my face to the glass it just felt so cool. I watched the snow fall in the woods, I could see some distant mountains and I let out a long, mournful howl. I just couldn't help myself, I couldn't contain it any longer.

"Mate?" asked Stephen through the mind-link sounding a little concerned. "Where are you love?"

"I'm reading a book," I replied- the same response I gave Elise when I went missing in the summer.

"I'll be right up," was all Stephen said. He must have linked my Guard, and they must have told him. And I just stood there and looked at the falling snow, waiting.

When Stephen arrived he had a basket, which contained food, juice, a tablecloth, a candle, and some utensils. He nodded to my Guard who smiled and left us, but I'm sure one of them stayed outside the door. Stephen put the things down and walked over to me and put his arms around my stomach from behind.

"The view is nice from here, I've forgotten what it's like," he said and kissed my cheek. He absently was rubbing my stomach, he started doing that a lot lately. We both stood there for a few minutes.

"Let's eat, love, Doctor's orders." Obviously the good Doctor was in the pack house and heard my sad howl. I sighed and sat down on a trunk. Stephen pulled some furniture over and setup a nice arrangement so I'd be comfortable. We ate some finger food and drank some water, and talked about some of the people that showed up. He told me funny stories about some of the neighboring Alphas and jokes that they played on each other, and even some skirmishes they had fought together. We finished the food and sat back holding hands.

"I'm sorry you're unhappy. I didn't know our wedding was going to turn out like this." He lifted my hand and kissed it, my ring was still on my chain around my neck. He reached over and unhooked the clasp, and put the ring on my finger.

"I should have anticipated this, you're actually famous now Danika."

I looked over at him with a puzzled expression, "I don't understand."

"Your display in Whitehorse has spread to the entire werewolf world by now, there's no way to keep it a secret. And I'm sure Jack enjoyed talking about the Luna who throws silver flames from her hands." Stephen sighed and sat back. I didn't know what to say.

"I was keeping this a secret, but after the wedding dinner I was going to take you to a wonderful hotel in Port Angeles, I'd take you somewhere warm but you can't travel far right now. We can go there, or we can go to the Overlook cabin again. Or anywhere you want that's close, Seattle maybe."

Stephen looked at me with such love, I'd do anything for this man. I hadn't really said anything, I was just enjoying the quiet. "I'd like to stay on the yacht if we could. I don't want to go anywhere in it, I just want to be somewhere private," I said to him.

"Done, love," he said then gave me a kiss.

I pulled back and looked at him, "I'm sorry I'm being selfish. I just really wanted a simple wedding."

Stephen stood up and started carrying me bridal style. He took me to the window and kissed me. "I wish I could have given it to you, looking at it now we should have eloped."

I laughed, it felt good to think of it, "Yea, that would have been fun, to run off in an adventure with just you. But since you're the Alpha we can't do that." I sighed and said, "And I need to finally realize that I'm your Luna, and that means more than just solving pack problems. It means being your ambassador also. You need to let me down, and I need to walk downstairs and talk to people."

"Are you sure, love? You don't actually need to do anything. Everything's taken care of. Stay up here if you want, or go wherever you want- with your Guard of course."

Sighing again I said, "I'm sure, Stephen. I need to step up into the role fate's handed me. I don't understand it, but I need to be prepared to step into the larger world. You've been in training for this since you were born, I was thrown into the deep end of the pool about six months ago."

"I'm right beside you, love," Stephen said and kissed me as he lowered me to the ground. He stood there and nibbled on my throat, chest, and pulled down my top so one of my breasts was exposed. Licking and sucking them I took a deep breath. Stephen stood up slowly and grinned at me while he fondled my swelling breasts.

"God I want you so much, I always seem to," Stephen groaned as he pressed me against him and kissed me roughly.

I kissed him back, then slowly pushed him away. "Our audience awaits, Mate," I said as I adjusted my shirt and started to lead him to the stairs.

"I think I remember some blankets up here," Stephen said hopefully looking backwards.

"Let's go talk to people, then we can go to bed and you can tell your pup a bedtime story." Stephen grinned and followed me downstairs.

************

It was time. I didn't really want to walk down the aisle, I thought Stephen and I could walk down together holding hands or just walk in from the side. But my mother put her foot down and had a fit about it. So I found myself looking at a door I didn't want to go through. But the music started and my father waited by the door and held out his arm. The next thing I know the door was opened, and everyone stood up and were waiting for me. I found myself walking arm in arm with my father, I had a flower circlet of small lavender roses on my head to match my dress, and satin lavender shoes so at least I was comfortable. How my mother found lavender shoes I'll never know.

I looked at the end of the long aisle and I saw Stephen there, he was wearing a light grey tuxedo with matching waistcoat and tie. I suddenly stopped halfway down the aisle and looked at him, this man was gorgeous. My father stopped and looked at me confused with a question in his eye.

"Mate?" Stephen asked, smiling.

"You're... gorgeous," was all I could say.

"And you are absolutely breathtaking. Come on love, let's get married." And so I started walking again. My father stopped in front of Stephen and put my hand in his, then went and sat by my mother. Then I threw my arms around him and gave him a hard kiss. He kissed me back, and the woman minister standing there cleared her throat loudly.

"You are supposed to wait until we're done!" she said, and everyone laughed. I pulled my arms away slowly and stared into Stephen's glowing eyes. He was mesmerizing and the most beautiful man I've ever seen. The minister started the ceremony, and said some very nice things. We exchanged some brief but heartfelt promises, we exchanged simple wedding bands- mine matched my gorgeous ring of course. Then the minister told us we could kiss. And we did, smiling. She introduced us as 'Mr. Stephen and Mrs. Danika Highland'. Good god, I have a new last name. At least I wasn't wearing a butt plug for this ceremony. Stephen knew where my thoughts were heading and pinched my arm.

"Just wait until later, love," he whispered in my ear. I blushed and we walked back down the aisle. Everyone wanted to congratulate us, and we mingled and got the party started. The alcohol was flowing, the food was delicious, my mother was crying, Stephen was beaming- and I was happy. We danced a little bit until I got a little tired, then we made our exit in a limousine. It was a beautiful black car, with the little window that slid up inside behind the driver. I recognized one of the pack warriors in the front, and Stephen talked to him briefly about instructions. My guard followed behind us, and another car went in front. You'd think we were diplomats or something, instead of two people on a honeymoon.

The yacht was anchored nearby at Hoodsport, and once we were on the main road the drive was nice. I just sat next to Stephen and held his hand. He poured himself a glass of champagne, and I had an apple juice.

"Cheers, Mrs. Highland," he said beaming.

"Cheers, Mr. Highland," I said back grinning. We sipped our drinks, then started kissing. When we got to the private dock Stephen carried me on board, and carried me into our cabin.

"I've asked the captain to take us on a short trip to Dabob Bay. It's quiet and we won't be near the shipping lanes. I've also asked Dr. Tosell to join us, but she's on another deck with her mate and we will have absolute privacy. But I need to ensure that you're alright, love. And the doctor enjoys the comforts of our yacht."

"That sounds wonderful, Stephen," I said as he put me down. I reached up and started to take off his tie. "You are the most beautiful man I've ever seen," I said and just inhaled his scent. His eyes started turning darker as he waited for me to unbutton his waistcoat and shirt.

**End of Chapter, the rest of the honeymoon night in the next chapter. It's a bit tricky describing this elegant martial art, I was really into Aikido a few years ago.

Please follow, vote,and I'd love to hear your comments regarding your experiences in martial arts.

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

80.2K 2.1K 8
"Goddess, you're so perfect." he breathed the words, staring up at her as she moved rhythmically up and down above him, her breasts bouncing as he gr...
35.3K 953 75
"Look at you, completely at our mercy," Kade sneered. "How does it feel knowing that someone else holds the power, witch?" Kieran added making them l...
3.8K 247 84
Book 1 In 'Creek Wood,' a seemingly ordinary town, is shrouded in mystery, centered around five enigmatic, exceptionally attractive men known as the...
21.4K 282 51
Chaos (n.) complete disorder and confusion Peace (n.) freedom from disturbance; tranquility. I do not own Lorenzo Berkshire or any of the Harry Pott...