Opposites Attract [COMPLETED]

Door bieberthoughts

Their lives are the complete opposite but opposites attract, right? © Copyright 2015 bieberthoughts. Meer

Chapter One -
Chapter Two - Edited
Chapter Three - Edited
Chapter Four - Edited
Chapter Five - Edited
Chapter Six - Edited
Chapter Seven - Edited
Chapter Eight - Edited
Chapter Nine - Edited
Chapter Ten - Edited
Chapter Eleven - Edited
Chapter Twelve - Edited
Chapter Thirteen - Edited
Chapter Fourteen - Edited
Chapter Fifteen - Part One - Edited
Chapter Fifteen - Part Two - Edited
Chapter Sixteen - Edited
Chapter Seventeen - Edited
Chapter Eighteen - Edited
Chapter Nineteen - Edited
Chapter Twenty One - Edited
Chapter Twenty Two - Edited
Chapter Twenty Three
Chapter Twenty Four
Chapter Twenty Five
Chapter Twenty Six
Chapter Twenty Seven - Part One
Chapter Twenty Seven - Part Two
Chapter Twenty Eight
Chapter Twenty Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty One
Chapter Thirty Two
Chapter Thirty Three
Chapter Thirty Four
Chapter Thirty Five
Chapter Thirty Six
Chapter Thirty Seven
Chapter Thirty Eight
Chapter Thirty Nine
Chapter Fourty
Chapter Fourty One
Chapter Fourty Two
Chapter Fourty Three
Chapter Fourty Four
Merry Christmas!
Chapter Fourty Five
Chapter Fourty Six
Chapter Fourty Seven
Chapter Fourty Eight
Chapter Fourty Nine
Chapter Fifty
Chapter Fifty One
Chapter Fifty Two
Chapter Fifty Three
Chapter Fifty Four
Please Read!
THANK YOU
Please Read!

Chapter Twenty - Edited

999 45 19
Door bieberthoughts

Mason's P.O.V
"I wanna take you out tonight." Justin said as he looked down at me and stroked my hair whilst we sat on the couch in The Hideout.

"You take me out too often, you don't have to." I looked up at him while my index finger traced circles on his chest .

"I know, I want to. I like spending time with you and I wanna spoil you and show you off, let everyone know you're mine." He left a peck on my head and the feeling stayed with me for a while.

"You're the cutest, I love when you get mushy." I smirked.

"I'm alright with being mushy with you, if that's what you wanna call it, but I don't like when you call me out on it." He huffed, still letting his fingers run through my hair.

"Why? There's nothing to be shy about." I said, letting myself fall further into him.

"I'm not shy," He frowned. "Just let me say corny things to you and we'll leave it at that, yeah?" He chuckled while he intertwined our fingers.

"Okay, whatever you say." I giggled. "What did you have in mind for tonight then?" I asked, looking up at him.

"I don't think I've seen you do one bit of work since you got a boyfriend." I turned to see Frankie walking past us.

I scoffed. "Well, that's a lie; I took over your shift last week." I said and he glared. I looked past Frankie and saw my boss sending constant glares in our direction. I immediately turned to Justin. "I think I should get back to work, my boss looks like he could kill us." I shoved my face in Justin's chest.

He looked in the direction of my boss, and frowned. I tried to stand up but he pulled me back.

"No, stay here, babe. Don't let him bother you." He said as he kissed my head.

"Justin, I have a job." I chuckled.

"But I'm lonely, don't leave." He whined and childishly pouted at me.

"I gotta go, you can stay here if you want." I said as I stood up.

He pulled me back so I fell onto his lap with a thud. He half hummed, half moaned.

"Oh, that felt good." He rasped in my ear and I knew he had a smirk on his face.

"Justin." I whined, trying to free myself of him but he simply kept his hands clasped around my stomach.

"What?" He chuckled and I felt his breath on my neck; it sent shivers down my spine.

"You're so disgusting."

"What can I say? You bring it out in me." He continued to smirk, clearly teasing me.

"Whatever, do it all in your own time." I rolled my eyes.

"Oh, believe me, baby. I do." He bit my neck lightly and I had to hold back a gasp that was threatening to leave my throat.

"Ew." I crinkled my nose up and pushed his face away from me.

"What? A guy can't get off over his girlfriend anymore?" He exclaimed rather loudly, I was certain a few heads turned in our direction. Meanwhile, Justin still had a grin on his face.

"Why would you want to?" I stared at him as he watched me with a strong gaze.

"Because, you're so hot and sexy and my dick gets hard at the thought of you doing dirty things. You just do something to me." He was moving his head closer to me again after I'd pushed it away. "I get all these dirty thoughts and images." He breathed on my neck before leaving a kiss.

"So, how long has this been going on?" I smirked at him and I noticed he was chewing the inside of his cheek.

"Not long. Why? Thinking of helping me out sometime?" He smirked, playing with the end of my apron.

"Maybe." I stared at him with a serious expression and his face dropped instantly, I used all my energy not to burst into a fit of laughter.

"Really?" He managed to get out, I noticed his Adams Apple bobbing for a moment before settling.

"Mhm." I leant down and placed my lips on his neck, sucking it softly and placing kisses over it.

He moaned loudly. "Oh, shit."

I continued to do this repeatedly, just to tease him. I suddenly wasn't paying attention to the people that sat close by.

He growled. "You sure you wanna keep doing that? I'll do you right here if you keep this up." He said that, but he tilted his head to give me more access.

"Sorry." I chuckled as I pulled away.

"Don't be sorry, baby. It felt good." He smirked before kissing my lips roughly.

-

Later that night, I had little time to get ready for Justin to take me out. For once, he told me where we were going. He was taking me to a carnival. So, I decided to dress casual - I wore a pair of denim shorts and a white t shirt to match.

Justin knocked on my door to pick me up at around half past six. He grinned when I opened the door and engulfed me into a hug. His hands ran up and down my back while his lips came to my ear.

"Guess what I've just been up to?" He hinted and I could still sense the prominent smirk on his face.

"Seriously? Right before you were coming to pick me up?" I sent him a disgusted look and he chuckled.

"You're right. I should have done it later, then the sight of you is still fresh in my mind. Why didn't I think of that?" He joked while we walked down the stairs of the building.

"You actually disgust me." I said simply but I took a hold of his hand in mine.

"It's funny how you're disgusted with me jacking off over you but you're fine with holding the hand I came all over." He muttered, making me throw his hand away from mine and whine. He simply laughed.

I was silent as we climbed into his car and while we drove through the early night. I could sense Justin looking over at me every now and then as I looked out of the window.

"You're not mad, right?" He asked, I turned to see his raised eyebrow and worried expression.

"No," I said. "Just coming to terms with the fact I'm going to have to go home and burn my hand until it's sterilised." I joked, and he smirked.

"You're saying this now, but later on in this relationship you're going to uncover your inner freak and you'll be letting me nut in your mouth, I bet you." He said and my eyes widened, but I didn't speak. I noticed a subtle grin still resting on his lips.

When we arrived and climbed out of the car, all of the lights that made up the various stalls and rides instantly became visible. It was so beautiful and I couldn't refrain from taking a photo. I quickly pulled out my phone and snapped a few shots of the sight. When I turned around I saw Justin had his phone in his hand and he was doing the same. I came to his side and looked at the view once more.

"Babe, why'd you move?" He asked, putting his phone down. "I was taking a photo of you, go on." He said before shoving me to stand back in front of him, the lights behind me. I smiled wide at the camera and waited until he dropped the phone. He walked over to me and grabbed my hand. "You're so perfect." He said before kissing my forehead, my cheeks flushed.

"Where'd you wanna go first?" Justin asked as we walked hand in hand into the fairground

"Ooh, Hook-A-Duck!" I said as I dragged Justin over to the booth.

He chuckled as we walked over. He paid the tall, middle aged man that stood in the corner of the stall and we both picked up the long poles to attempt to catch one of the ducks. In the end, I won a small penguin teddy whilst, for some reason, Justin didn't manage to win.

"You suck." I smirked, feeling proud.

"I do not." He rolled his eyes at me.

"Again, whatever you say." I went on my tiptoes to kiss his cheek and he simply took the kiss. "Here, you can have it." I handed him the teddy.

"Nope, I don't want your pity." He acted upset.

"You're such a baby." I rolled my eyes with a smile on my face, he instantly dropped the act and smiled at me, pecking my cheek.

"You wanna go on the big wheel?" He asked as we walked away from the Hook-A-Duck stall.

"Aw, yeah! I bet the view from up there is beautiful." I smiled, already moving towards it.

There wasn't a huge line so we waited patiently.

"Did you know that eight of ten big wheel rides ends up with someone getting stuck at the top?" I raised an eyebrow at him before looking up to the very top of the ride.

"Say it louder; I don't think the people at the front of the line heard you." He nodded, and I chuckled. "Thanks for that, very reassuring thing to say just as we're about to go on it." He squeezed my hand.

Once the line started to move and we paid, we both climbed into the carriage.

"Excuse fingers." Justin said, probably smirking as he put both hands on my butt as he gave me a push up into the carriage. "You should wear shorts when you're with me all the time, they look great on you." He said as he sat down next to me and threw his arm around my shoulder.

"I might just." I smirked at him. He pecked my lips as the carriage started to move slowly and I sighed as I laid my head on Justin's chest. It took us a while to start moving continuously due to other people getting into the carriages below us, but once we did, the movement was almost soothing.

"It looks so beautiful." I said quietly as we reached the top and I stared out at the prominent lights that were a lot easier to see now that it was getting darker.

"Mhm." Justin hummed as he stared down at me and smiled.

"What?" I smiled as he continued to stare at me.

"You're so beautiful."

My face must have instantly turned red as he chuckled. He leaned down and kissed my lips, I instantly kissed back. I felt his hand touch the side of my face and caress it gently. My hand rested against his thigh as I used it for support while I leaned into him. I felt him pushing against me with more force as each second went by and I simply moved with him. He pulled away before planting a sloppy kiss on my lips one last time. He hummed softly and I smiled.

-

Later that night, after we'd played many games and eaten way too much food, we wandered around for a while, just talking.

"Thank you for winning me this bear." I said as I hugged the huge, brown bear close to my chest. "I feel like I'm in a movie." I confessed and held it against my chest.

"It's no problem, baby." He chuckled, letting his arm fall around my neck because my hands were occupied with holding the bare.

However, the next thing I knew, Justin pulled out his phone and took a picture of me, or three or four.

"You're so cute." He said.

"Here." I grabbed Justin's phone and spammed his phone with cute faces, sexy faces and very unusual faces.

"That'll come in handy for later." He smirked as I gave him his phone back, and I simply sent him yet another disgusted look.

"Well, if isn't Justin Bieber." I voice came from the side of us.

We both turned and I saw a blonde girl smirking at us both. My face instantly showed confusion.

"How have you been Justin? You missed me?" She continued to smirk at us, glancing at me occasionally.

I noticed Justin hadn't spoken in a while, I turned to look at him to see his face written with shock.

Justin's P.O.V

Fuck. Fuck. Fuck.

This couldn't be happening, not now.

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

2.8K 132 30
Being a best friend to someone is the best thing in life. But what if one day we had a girl best friend and we felt in love with her. Oh well! I'm Ja...
107 1 29
Do opposite's really attract?....
5K 187 22
Justin has flings with many people. One minute he's with one girl then next with another. When it comes to Chelseas turn everything is different this...