The Infiltrators (Second Book...

By BoyWonder53

"Lexi..."' he started. "I have to know. Do you want to be with me anymore?" "I-" I cut myself off. I didn't k... More

The Infiltrators (Second Book in the Revenge on the Boy Wonder Trilogy)
Calling in a Favor - Chapter 1
Down Under- Chapter 2
Somebody Call for a Fox?- Chapter 3
Hope for Us- Chapter 4
Pancakes- Chapter 5
Training- Chapter 6
You have your hobbies, and I have mine- Chapter 7
Coffee Run- Chapter 8
The Tate Modern- Chapter 9
What could go wrong?- Chapter 10
Secrets out-Chapter 11
Once a player, always a player-Chapter 12
We need to talk- Chapter 13
Exceptional Young Women- Chapter 14
Worst Chapter I have EVER written-chapter 15
The Truth- Chapter 16
Welcome to my world- Chapter 17
The Tour- Chapter 18
Home is where you are- Chapter 19
Simple, right? -Chapter 20
Reunited-Chapter 21
Nightingale
Chapter 23
Endgame- Chapter 24
Lost friends-Chapter 25
I need a break-Chpater 26
Chapter 27
Are you with me?-Chapter 28
Epilogue- Business As Usual

The Summit-Chapter 22

5.4K 220 36
By BoyWonder53

Pllleeaasseee watch the episode that I posted on the last chapter if you haven't already seen it or you wont know what's happening.

-No one's POV- (bear with me, i've never written like this b4)

also ... this is basically a play by play of the corresponding episode, so it rllyyy sucks. like rly. so... yeah...

"Artemis." Vandal Savage sneered as Ra's al Ghul ripped the glamour charm off of Tigress, now exposed as Artemis's, neck.

"I-I don't understand. I thought Artemis was dead!" The Reach Ambassador exclaimed.

"So did we all. But it seems Tigress is Artemis." Vandal Savage replied.

"This is a glamour charm, created I'd wager by Zatanna or Doctor Fate to conceal Artemis's true identity." Ra's supplied.

"But Kaldur killed Artemis. If she lives, and as disguised as his lieutenant, then..."

"Aqualad duped them all, including his own father." Black Beetle chuckled darkly.

The Ambassador sighed. "Kill them both."

"No! You will not kill my son!" Black Manta exclaimed, jumping in front of Kaldur.

"He's right." Deathstroke interrupted, shooting both Kaldur and Artemis in the chest. "The Light takes care of it's own."

"K-Kaldur!" Black Manta said, crouching over his son's dying body. 

"It's too late father, I have already won." And those were his last words. His hand fell lifelessly next to him and a small contraption was blinking, signaling a pre-recorded holographic video of Aqualad to appear. The video explained that the Light had been using the Reach as puppets all along in their quest to take over the milky way. 

"Turn this off." Vandal Savage ordered Deathstroke. 

"How?" the assassin replied, not knowing what to do. 

When the hologram shut off, Black Manta was horrified. "Kaldur...Kaldur what have you done?"

"He has in depth done more to damage my plans than any living creature has in 50,000 years. I'd be  impressed, if I was so-" Vandal Savage began, but was cut off. 

"ARRRRGGG! You earthlings are both a pest and a plague! You DARE sabotage us? Dare betray US? Have you forgetten who controls the Warworld? You are fortunate that we do not carve up your planet as we speak!" The Ambassador exclaimed.

"That would indeed impress, seeing as I have the Warworld's crystal key, which means that you can do nothing." 

"That..." Kadlur said, getting up from pretending to be dead,"is all that I needed to hear." 

"Kaldur, you're-" Black Manta stuttered.

"Alive,yes." Aqualad finished for him. 

"If you would?" Artemis asked sweetly to Ra's al Ghul as she extended her hand for help getting up, batting her eyelashes at him. When he only looked at her in astonishment, she shook her head andsighed."And I always heard that the Great One was such a gentleman." 

"Impossible!" Vandal Savage said. "Deathstroke killed you both!" 

"Only for a little while." 'Deathstroke' said. "I wouldn't want to do any perminant damage-" Then Deathstroke shape-shifted back into Miss Martian as she telepathically placed a sword at Vandal Savages neck. "to my best friends. Not what a little misdirection and Hollywood special effects will do instead." 

"For we value our true friends, and unlike you, we are not short on them." Kaldur finished. 

The trap was sprung: Superboy Guardian, and Bumblebee emerged from the Reach's entrancem and Nightwing, Batgirl, Kid Flash, and Fox emerged from the Light's side of the cavern, all standing ready.

"Heeeyyy there Vandy!! Did you miss mee??" Kid Flash taunted.

"Well played, and well planned." Savage said. "But the Light always has contengecies." Then the Brain activiated the doors, shutting them, and opening a skylight, from which dozens of League of Shadows agents dropped into the roomsurrounding the young heroes.

"I've had my fill of your interference. Do not expect to survive. Kill them all. Superboy may present a problem, but we shall deal with him when the rest of the chilren lie bleeding on the ground." Savage spat. 

"Still you refer to us as children." Kaldur smirked."No wonder our sucesses continue to mount. Tou consistenly underestimate us." On cue, one of the Shadows agents flew up, revealing himself as Blue Beetle, and blasted the Reach soldiers with a sonic beam.

The battle is joined on all sides as the Shadows rush to attack, they were ambushed by two of their own- Lagoon Boy and Beast Boy, clad in Shadow gear. Lagoon boy puffed up and charged Ubu, a servant of Ra's al Ghul's, while Beast Boy turns into a gorilla and attacks Monsieur Mallah, the Brain's gorilla assistant. Kid Flash ran up and removed the pin from a group of Shadow's smoke grenades, the smoke giving Batgirl and Fox enough cover to take them down.

Nightwing outfought a couple of Shadows with his eskrima sticks and martial arts, and Guardian blocked a Shadow's sword with his shield. Seizing an opening, he casually backhanded a Reach soldier, and defeated his attacker with his boxing skills. Bumblebee carried her own, using her stingers to blast at the eyes and necks of the enemies. 

Superboy used his brute strength to pound away at Shadows. As a squad ran towards him, they were taken out by three of their own-- a Shadow with a golden lasso, one with a bo staff, and a speedster. They removed their masks to revealthemselves as Wonder Girl, Impulse, and  Robin, and they joined the mêlée.

"It is true..." Savage grumbled. "The Light has always under-estimated these young heroes. But no more." He activates the ring that he is wearing and Klarion, a Lord of Chaos emerged from it. Fox saw this and attempted to stop them, but was thrown aside by Savage, knocking her mask off in the process. She looked up and glared him in the eyes, only to see him studying her with interest. When the Lord of Chaos was fully materialized, and snapped his fingers and a portal whisked he and Vandal Savage away from Santa Prisca. 

"Cowardly meat!" Black Beetle shouted.

"No! I think Savage has the right idea. This battle is pointless, do not resist!The 'heroes' have no jurisdiction here." Ra's al Ghul said. 

"Meaning that every piece of meat on the Light is a coward." Black Beetle sneered, as he swatted away Superboy, then he walked forward and stabbed Ra's a; Ghul from behind, through his back, penetrating his chest. "Behold, the fate of all Earth meat." he mussed, withdrawing his blade from Ra's body. Ubu, upon seeing his master being stabbed, quickly broke off his battle with Lagoon Boy. Ra's dropped th Glamor Charm that he had still been holding and slumped into Ubu's arms. Ubu propped his master on his shoulder and fired a graing hook into the cave's roof opening. Artemis tried to stop them, but was thrown to the side, as Ubu escaped and claimed that his master would be ressurected.

When she was kicked by Ubu, Artemis was thrown to the side, but was caught by Wally. 

"I sooo wanna kiss you right now... or maybe KILL you for putting us through all this!" he exclaimed, setting his girlfriend down as they were surrounded by Shadows. 

"Hold that thought. You can decide later, when we're alone." Artemis replied in a sultry voice as the couple separated and began to fight off the enenies.

Meanwhile, Aqualad and his father were standing in the water. 

"I cannot conprehend this betrayal Kaldur. How could you?" Black Manta said. 

"I admit to being conflicted father, for I have seen your noble side. But you left me no choice. As long as you use your skills for evil, I will stand against you."

"It seems that I have been too permissive. Clearly, boy, you require dicapline." Manta sneered, putting on his helment and shooting at Aqualad with an optic blast, which Kaldur absorbs with a wall of water."Ignorant boy! This is not a world in which a free man can afford to be soft! I will teach you to be ruthless Kaldur'ahm, even if I must beat that lesson into your skull! " Manta shouted, shooting Aqualad with another blast that Kaldur dodged. Aqualad obliges him, savagely bringing him down with a two-hit combo with a water mace. 

"I believe that was fairly ruthless father. I hope it made you proud." Kaldur spat.

Elsewhere, the Reach Ambassador and head Scientist attempted to flee hastily, but Blue Beetle staples them to the wall.

"Warrior!" the Ambassador called to Black Beetle, who finished his battle with Wonder Girl and flew over to them. "Hurry Warrior! we must flee!"

"Pathetic." Black Beetle said. "Look at where your decisions have left us."

"Free me at once! That is an order!" Ambassador yelled!

"Your numerous failure render all orders moot. Under Article 16 of the Reach Planetary Acquisition Code, I officially declare you unfit to lead our delegation." Turning to the scientist and freeing her, he added, "you may still be of some use."

"Gratitude." she said breathlessly as we grabbed her and flew out of the cavern.

The battle was over, and the Team was victorious.Despite their success, Aqualad laments that he had hoped to end everything that night, but they still have loose ends. Vandal Savage and Klarion escaped, as did Black Beetle and the head scientist of the Reach; Lex Luthor and Queen Bee never showed, and he expected Ra's al Ghul to return. Nevertheless, Nightwing and Kid Flash reassure him of his victory. He had crippled the Reach, and literally broke the Light in half. Artemis chimes in, saying that he even took out Deathstroke before the summit. Finally, the proceedings were holographically recorded, and the Justice League can be cleared based on the evidence provided. 

Artemis picks up the Glamor Charm that Ra's al Ghul dropped, and unexpectedly receives an enthusiastic hug from Beast Boy.

"What was that?" she laughed.

"I'm just so happy that you're alive! and that Aqualad isn't a traitor!" He exclaimed, then turned to Nightwing. "No more faking anyone's death for at least a year, okay?!" Wally immediately agrees with his sentiment, as did Aqualad after letting out a sigh. Sensing that he is still dispirited at the partial victory, Nightwing and Kid Flash remind him that they just had a very good night—probably the best since their Cadmus outing over five years ago. They tell him to enjoy the moment, because he has truly earned it. Aqualad glances at his still-unconscious father, and his expression softened.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.1K 293 13
Book 1: Born and raised in Raccoon City, 18 year old Valentina Moreno couldn't imagine living anywhere else. Raccoon was her home until an unknown vi...
3.2K 190 5
STAR WARS, ONE SHOTS Š lupesune 2021 mainly CLONE WARS on hiatus
9.1K 245 9
DISCONTINUED! īšŒīšŒ Zrina, the older twin sister of Rotxo and best friend of Tsireya was never one to shy away from a competition. Being deemed the Clan...
287K 9.5K 60
(Y/n) Galad is an Elvish Jedi from the planet Rivendell. Her master Plo Koon assigned her to be Queen Amidala's protector when the threat of an invas...