Call me psycho, but I love u...

By FennicFox

Fanfic Yaoi, fnaf theme, it's funny and hot, and somethings doesn't go as planned More

The oops (Vincent's POV )
The change ( Mike's POV)
The blackmail ( Phone Guy's POV)
The secret kept ( Vincent's POV)
The past...( 1983; the murders, Vincent third person )
The bloodshed on the walls ( present, Mike's POV)
The well aware ( Jeremy's POV)
Hard pleasure ( Vincent x Jeremy third person)
The problem ( Mike and Vincent; third person)
What haunts you ( Mike's POV)
The wounds so deep ( Vincent's POV)
The demons ( third person; Vincent's dream)
Oh I should of said nothing ( Mike x Jeremy hardcore third person)
Ring ring ( Phone Guy's POV)
From within the dark ( Phone Guy vs. Mike ; pov)
Time is not on our side ( vincents pov)
Springtrap ( mikes pov)
Balloons ( vincents pov, before fire)
What was left behind ( third person)

Love at the first night ( both POVs)

2K 56 42
By FennicFox

Vincent's POV: " you know, Mike, we were both drunk... And you were I my bed half dressed..." *smirk*

Mike's POV: " and who's idea was it to take me to your shitty home?"

Vincent's POV: " Mikey... You don't always have to be mean..."

Mike's POV : " shut up! You don't tell me what the fuck to do!!" * slaps face hard*

Vincent's POV: "......" * smile slowly creeps up on face, grabs Mike's arms and pins him to desk*

Mike's POV: *struggles* " ugh! Let me go you purple fuck!"

Vincent's POV: " now now, play nice, heheheh" * rubs mike's crotch with knee* " someone wants to play... Did you feel different?"

Mike's POV: *blushes, moans* "what do you mean?"

Vincent's POV: " i know you and Doll had sex; I called your cell phone and somehow you answer and I heard the whole thing, but your groans weren't the same... They sounded fake"

Mike's POV: * blushes more* ".... You heard me fucking Doll?... Fake?...."

Vincent's POV: " yes, they sounded like you didn't feel the pleasure..." * unbutton and pulls mike's pants down, sucks dick*

Mike's POV: " aahhh!!!.... Gah!!.... Ahhh Aaahhhh ahhhh!!!!" * holds Vincent's head, arches back, body shivers*

Vincent's POV: * deepthroats*

Mike's POV: " Aaahhhh!!!! Fuck!!!!....aaahhhh, I'm gonna cum!!!....aahhh!!!" * holds Vincent's head down, cums a lot , moans loudly*

Vincent's POV: * tries to swallow but chokes, backs away alittle* " -cough cough- now those...-cough- are real...-cough cough-"

Mike's POV: * grabs Vincent's shirt, pulls him close, kisses his lips* " I guess you were right..... Vin, fuck me.... Please, I want ur cock..." * unbuttons Vincent's pants, takes dick out, sucks it * " if you dare tell anyone about this, I will fucking kill ur purple ass..."

Vincent's POV: *moans, chuckles* very well... It's only you - kisses Mike- and me..."

Throughout the night, they fucked each other, but who will find out? Did they forget about the phone

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

44.4M 1.3M 37
"You are mine," He murmured across my skin. He inhaled my scent deeply and kissed the mark he gave me. I shuddered as he lightly nipped it. "Danny, y...
7.4M 422K 56
''You remind me of the ocean..'' ''Is it because I'm deep and mysterious?'' he asks. ''No, because you're salty and scare the shit out of people'' ยฉ2...
4.1M 199K 101
โœ… "We always long for the forbidden things." ๐๐ฒ๐ฌ๐ญ๐จ๐ฉ๐ข๐š๐ง ๐ง๐จ๐ฏ๐ž๐ฅ โ†ฏ โš”๏ธŽ ส™แดแดแด‹ แดษดแด‡ แด€ษดแด… แด›แดกแด แด„แดแดส™ษชษดแด‡แด… โš”๏ธŽ ...
55.3M 1.8M 66
Henley agrees to pretend to date millionaire Bennett Calloway for a fee, falling in love as she wonders - how is he involved in her brother's false c...