Rosemary Salvatore [TVD Fan-F...

By Once__Upon__A__Time

What if Stefan and Damon had a sister? This is the story of what would happen if they did. More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 14

Chapter 13

873 23 0
By Once__Upon__A__Time

I felt hands grab me and I turned around and saw Elijah.

"You where dead!" I said backing up.

"Yes, indeed, but now I need your help." He said and everything went black. I gasped when I woke up. I was in Elijah arms. We where at a house. He knocked down the door. I saw Elena. She walked to the doorframe.

"Let Rosey go." Stefan said. I looked at them. Elena pulled out a knife.

"I'd like to see you lure Klaus into Mystic Falls after the doppelganger bleeds to death." She said holding the knife.

"Stefan won't let you die." He said.

"No he won't. He'll feed me his blood to heal me, and then I'll kill myself and become a vampire, just like Katherine did." She said. "So unless you want that to happen again promise me the same as before, promise me you won't harm anyone I love. Even if they've harmed you." She said.

Elijah shook his head. "I'm sorry, Elena." He said tightening his grip on me. "I'm calling your bluff." He said and she plunged the knife into her stomach. He dropped me and ran forward.

"Yes! Yes, you can have your deal." Elijah said. "Let me heal you." He commanded.

"Give me your word." She screamed. I was done with this. I ran back home as quickly as I could. I ran away. I opened the door and felt myself slam into a hard chest.

"Damon, I'm not in the-" I looked up and a boy with blonde hair stood in front of me I reconized him from 1864. "Aleks." I muttered. As I took a step back.

"How are you-" He cut me off.

"Alive?" He asked with a laugh.

"Same way you are, Katherine." He said. I wrapped him in a hug.

"I missed you." I smiled.

"You're staying here?" He asked. "With your brothers." I nodded.

"Let's go to my house, hang out." He smiled taking me by the arm.

-

I let out a groan. I looked around. I hated those kinds of dreams. I sat up on the couch. I saw Elena and sighed lightly. She winked at me and I backed up.

"Katherine." I said softly.

"Shush, little Salvatore." She grumbled and broke my neck.

-

I groaned slightly and looked around. I gasped as I saw Aleks.

"Bad dream?" He asked he looked at me. I shrugged and looked down. I got up.

"Did you stare at me the whole night?" I asked

"Maybe." He laughed. "Get me up to date on what is going on." He said. I sighed lightly.

It took me a while to catch Aleks up. A lot had happened since I had gotten out of the tomb, but I told him every little detail. He looked at me.

"Well, that's a lot more interesting than my story." He said. I nodded. "Yeah, I moved to New York for a little while and some fun then came back." He said.

"We've been at your house for a while, I bet my brothers are worried." I smiled. He smiled at me then turned into a frown. He pulled out a stake and I backed up. "Aleks." I said.

-

"Aleks?" I asked as I woke up. How long has it been. Instead I saw Stefan and wrapped my arms around him.

"What happened?" He asked.

"Well I was at Aleks' remember him?" I asked. He nodded.

"You've been gone for two days." He said.

"Where are we?" I asked looking around.

"Elena's safe house thing." Damon said. Elena got up and put on her jacket.

"Where are you going?" Damon asked.

"School." Elena said.

"We didn't create a safe house for you to leave it." Damon said.

"Yeah, guys Klaus is out there. We know that." Stefan said. I shot up.

"Klaus?" I said alarmed.

"Yeah." Damon said walking over to me as they leave. I looked at him. "There's this dance at the school tonight. You are coming." Damon said.

"You say that like I don't have a choice." I grumbled.

"You don't." Damon said. I rolled my eyes.

-

"Don't you have clothes to dress up in?" Damon asked.

"I've been back for a week, more then that, but you know." I said.

"Whatever. We're kill Klaus tonight. I just wanted you to blend." Damon said.

-

I could hear the awful music playing from a mile away.

"That music is making my ears bleed." I groaned.

"Suck it up." Damon said as we walked into the school. When we got into the school everybody was cheering. Who cared?

"It's a party let's blend." Damon smiled. "There's Ric." My brother said. "I'll be back." He told Elena and Stefan, but I followed.

"Special dedication, huh?" Alaric said as we walked over. He stared at me. "This guy's a little twisted." He said.

"I'm not impressed." Damon said. Alaric looked at him.

"No?" He asked. I stared at Alaric. Something was up.

"Let me know if you see anythink out of whack." Damon said and we both walked off.

"Will dance with me, Damon?" I asked.

"Nope," He said, pulling Elena in to a dance. I grumbled slightly and went go grab some punch. Alaric came over to me.

"I didn't know you went to this school." He said. I narrowed my eyes at him.

"Ric, are you feeling ok?" I asked.

"Yep." He said. I nodded and started to walk over to Damon who was now dancing with Bonnie. I looked my brother. I saw Stefan walk out after Jeremy. I sighed slightly and sat down on one of the tables. I gasped. I closed my eyes and suddenly saw Bonnie and she was being attack, being killed by, Alaric? I groaned and looked around. I ran after my brothers as they ran into the hallway. Jeremy was being jumped and what not. My brothers came to the rescue.

"It's a disraction, go find, Bonnie and Elena." Stefan said. I nodded as Damon pulled me along. I focused on Elena. Her and Bonnie where in a hallway attacking Alaric. Bonnie used her witchy powers and throw him into the locker, but there tons of hallways.

"She's in a hallway." I said.

"Which one?" Damon asked. I grabbed his arm and found Elena and Bonnie.

"What's going on?" I asked.

"Klaus is in Alaric's body." Bonnie said. I looked at Damon.

"Go find Stefan." He said Elena. She nodded and started to run off.

"He's got a spell protecting him." Bonnie said.

"Break it." Damon said.

"I'm trying, but if I kill him. He will find some one else's body to take over." She said. Bonnie walked off down the hall.

-

I looked at Damon. He grabbed my arm and we walked down the hallway. We meet up with Stefan and Elena.

"Where's Bonnie?" Elena asked.

"She's doing what she has to do." Damon said.

"What?" Elena said.

"Where is she?" Stefan asked.

"Stefan, let her do this." Damon said.

"Damn it, Damon, where is she?!" Stefan yelled. God I hated it when the fought. Stefan and Elena ran off down the hallway. I looked at Damon. He slowly strides after them. We walked into the cafeteria I think. I saw Bonnie dead on the floor. I stood there looked at her body. I sighed softly as I stood in the door way.

"Get her home." Damon said to Stefan. I stared at the ground. Where had Ric run off to? Elena and Stefan pushed past me. I helped Damon with the body, loading her into the trunk. Jeremy came running over.

"Damon! I got your text. I can't find anyone. Where's Elena where's Bonnie?" He asked.

"We need to have a talk." Damon said.

-

Soon me and Damon came home. When I looked up, Elena had slapped Damon. I felt angry rush over me. What right did she have? Stefan pinned me to the wall.

"Get a hold of yourself." He said. I narrowed my eyes and pushed him off. I walked to the couch and flopped down with a sigh. I saw Elena. She was down in the basement where Elijah was and she suddenly removed the dagger.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

126K 2.8K 27
This is a delena fan fiction full of laughs, cries and changes of heart. Elena Gilbert as you know has always loved Stefan Salvatore, She uses the sa...
345K 5.3K 127
Short And long Gif series about Damon and Stefan Salvatore! [Requests|Open]
1.1M 5.4K 49
What if Isabella Swan was a vampire before she met Edward Cullen? Would they still feel the same way about each other? Would they still love each oth...
35.2K 860 33
what if Amanda and Klaus didn't have any kids together? what if Klaus left New Orleans because he got his one night stand Haley pregnant leaving Aman...