Chapter 6

"Rosey." Stefan's voice said as he shook me.

"Katherine!" I gasped.

"Yeah, we know." Stefan murmured. I looked out the window it was already day time.

"Where's Damon?" I asked.

"Lockwood masion." Stefan said. "Just rest. I'm going to the hospital with Elena." I nodded, but inside I was scared. What if Katherine came back? I got to my feet and headed toward the Lockwood masion. I saw Tyler standing at the front door.

"Hey." I said as I saw him. I gave him a big hug. "I'm sorry about your dad," I told him softly.

"Thanks for coming." He said. I gave him a small smile. I looked and saw Katherine.

"Rosemary." Katherine greated.

"Elena," Tyler said. "Thanks for coming. Come on in." He said. Katherine gave me a smile, and I looked at Tyler. He walked inside to a small work type area. He brought a flask out of his pocket then started to drink it. I sat down beside. A boy came into the room.

"I was just looking for the-" Tyler cut him off.

"The bathroom's down the hall." Tyler said.

"Hey, man I'm sorry." He said.

"Yeah, todays been full of sorrys from people who don't give a crap." He said.

"I rememeber when my dad died the house was full of people who I didn't know." The boy said.

"Well, my dad was a dick." Tyler said.

"Tyler." I said harshly. Talking ill of the dead was not something I took lightly, especially family.

"Yeah, yeah, he was." The boy said, and Tyler looked up at him.

"Found this in his desk." Tyler said, handing him the flask. The boy scoffs slighty."He won't mind. He's dead." Tyler said.

"Yeah, sure why not." Jeremy said taking the flask and starting to drink from it, but suddenly a man walked inside.

"Hey, what's going on in here, Tyler?" The older man asked. The boy's eyes widened.

"Nothing. Nothing." Tyler assured him. I sank back into the couch.

"You two got somewhere else to be?" He says to the boy and me. The boy gives him the flask and walks off. I just sat there. I shook my head. The man takes a drink out of the flask then hands it back to Tyler whom also took a drink.

"Who was that?" I asked Tyler.

"Jeremy." Tyler said. "Elena's little brother," He said. I looked at the older man. "This is my uncle, Mason," He said. "This is my girlfriend, Rosemary," Tyler said. Did I ever agree to the term girlfriend? Well, we had had sex. As long as my brothers didn't find out.

-

When I got home I found Katherine and my brother making out on the floor. Then it turned more into sex. Damon got off of her and looked at her.

"I want to truth Katherine." He said.

"The truth is I've never loved you. It was always Stefan." She said and walked out of the house past me. I ran over to him and looked at him.

"Damon-" I said.

"Don't-" He said pushing me out of the way and running out of the house. I looked down at the ground and sat on the couch. I started to cry. Everything was falling apart. I closed my eyes and a couple of hours later Damon came waltzing back in. He began to throw things. He picked up and cup and smashed it against the wall.

"Damon." I said getting up. I was trying to comfort him, but he obviously was not in the mood. He pinned me to the wall.

"Stop it!" He yelled. "Stop trying to make me feel!" He yelled at me. I started to cry. He let me go and ran out of the house once more. I needed to go hunt. I ran out of the house and found animals and started to drain them. It tasted nasty, but I needed it.

-

I looked at Damon. He was drinking from a blood bag.

"There's a canival tonight, Rosey. Elena and I are going. Wanna come?" Stefan asked

"Sure." I sighed. "Might as well try to be normal."

"You should stay away from that Lockwood kid, Rosemary." Damon said thoughtfully. I rolled my eyes.

-

I watched Tyler as he arm wrestled people with a smile. He had betten everyone he had played against.

"I thought I told you to stay away." Damon grumbled.

"I like him Damon, don't screw it up." I said.

"All the more reason." He smirked

"You two are lurking." Stefan said. Suddenly Mason gets up and starts to arm wrestle Tyler. He pined him easily.

"Alright, he's the champ. Who wants to go next?" Tyler asked.

"Stefan wants to go." Damon smiled.

"Yeah, sure I'll go." My brother said stepping up to arm wrestle Mason. Mason easily pined my brother's arm. He walks back over to us. I narrowed my eyes a Mason.

"You didn't put in any effort." Damon grumbled.

"Actually I did." Stefan said, truthfully.

"Come with me." He said walking off. I walked over to Tyler with a smile.

"Your uncle is pretty good." I smiled as I watched him pin another person's arm. I smiled and kissed his cheek.

"Don't be a tease." Tyler laughed lightly.

"Come on." I smiled walking toward the parking lot. He bumps into a guy on the way out there.

"Watch where your goin'." Tyler said.

"You got a promblem?" The man shot back.

"Yeah, you walked right into me." Tyler said.

"Tyler." I said softly.

"What are you gonna do about it?" The guy said.

"You're kidding right?" Tyler grumbled. The guy pushed him. "You better back off." The guy just shoved him again. "You hit me again, I swear to god." The man punched him in the face and I took a step back. The started to fight then Mason came running in.

"Hey! Tyler! Hey!" He said getting in between them. I grabbed Tyler's arm.

"Tyler." I whispered, but the guy didn't give up. It was like he wanted to fight against two people it was like he was being compelled. Damon. I thought. Then suddenly Mason jumped over a car then jumped over the boy. I turned around and I saw his eyes they where dog like. He punched the guy in the face and he fell to the ground.

"Let's go." Mason said pulling Tyler to his feet and they ran off. I looked at Stefan.

"Stef, what just-" He cut me off. I looked at him. His phone rang. His new phone. He looked at me. "I'll be right there," He said and walked off. I sighed lightly. I wanted all of this to be over. I sat down this was to intense. I closed my eyes.

-

I felt lips touch mine. I looked up and saw Tyler. I had no clue how late it was or how long I had been sitting there. I smiled and buried my head into his chest.

"I love you." I said.

"I love you too, Rosey." He said as he stroked my brown hair. I kissed him and it felt real. More real then the night we had sex. I closed my eyes.

"Good night, Rosey." He said. I smiled and got up.

"Good night, Ty." I said as ran back home.

"Rosemary Mera Salvatore, where have you been?" Damon grumbled.

"Out." I said dreamily.