Chapter 7

"Thanks for coming, Ric," Stefan said.

"The Lockwoods are normal!" I grumbled.

"We just need to look through Isobel's stuff for a possible answer." Stefan assured me.

"You can't come I'm already taking one brunette I don't need another." Damon said. I grumbled. I walked back into the house. "I'm going to meet Caroline." Stefan said.

"I'll be here." I sighed softly.

"Rosemary?" Stefan asked looking at me.

"What?" I asked. "Just go!" I yelled. He walked over to me and put his arm around me. "Stefie, I just feel apart from you and Damon." I said

"Well I heard Tyler's throwing a party. I'll take you." He said. I smiled softly and got into his car. He took me to the watering hole. Weird name.

"Be back later. Stay safe, don't get in the water. You don't want to risk your ring falling off." I said. I nodded. I saw Tyler and walked over to him. I giggled and wrapped my arms around him.

"Hey, Rosey." He smiled. I pecked his check.

-

I smiled as it got dark. Tyler led me off into the woods. He led me down into a cellar. He started to kiss me. I froze as I heard Stefan scream my name.

"Tyler this is awesome, but I got to go. I'll make it up to you. I promise." I told him as I ran to my brother's calls. I ran over to him.

"Elena called me. If Mason and Tyler are werewolves their bite can kill us, Rosey." Stefan said. I nodded. I ran after Stefan. I could hear it. It was coming. I stopped as I heard Tyler. The wolf suddenly pounced on me. I let out a scream as I tried to get it off. Stefan throws it off of me.

"No!" Tyler yelled. The wolf looked at him the ran off.

-

"Did it bite you?" Damon asked concerned.

"No!" I hissed. "For the millionth time!"

"Have your dreams stopped yet?" Damon asked. Stefan looked at me.

"What dreams?" He asked.

"I've been having these dreams. There are predicting the future." I sighed. "I haven't had time to tell you," I told him.

"I don't have a good feeling." Stefan sighed.

"Our sister is predicting the future I hope you have a bad feeling!" Damon yelled.

"I'm going to bed." I said falling asleep on Damon's bed. I had a dream that Stefan and Damon were about to get killed by the sherif.

-

The next day was dull. Stefan was torturing Katherine and Damon was away at Elena's aunt's party. I didn't really care. I flopped down on the couch. I kept flipping my switch on and off one and off. I was bored.

-

"We're going to the picnic thing today; you're coming instead of sitting on your butt like you did yesterday." Damon said, yanking me to my feet. We soon arrived at the picnic.

I felt my phone buzz and looked at the message. 'Meet me at The Grill. I want to go somewhere with you. -Tyler' The message said. I smiled and took off running to The Grill. I smiled and walked inside.

"You got here quick." Tyler said.

"Yeah, I was already on my way here." I felt myself lie. I hated lying to people who I cared about.

"So, my mom is not going to be in the house, and I was wondering if you want to come over."

"Sure." He said. He looked at Jeremy and two other girls sitting at the table.

"You coming?" He asked Jeremy.

"Sure." He said. I smiled and put my hand in Tyler's.

-

When we got to Tyler's house I was relieved to have something to drink. I walked over to Jeremy's backpack and saw a notepad sticking out. I picked it up.

"Let's have a look." I smiled. I started to flip through the pages while Tyler looked over my shoulder. Every single picture had something to do with a wolf. Jeremy apparently knew.

"You still draw?" Jeremy asked Tyler.

"Yeah, I actually am working on something lets go check it out." Tyler said. I narrowed my eyes. Tyler walked off into a back room with Jeremy

"I know." I heard Jeremy's voice say. I got a bad feeling about my brothers I had to leave.

I rushed toward the picnic. Damon and Stefan were running after Mason. "Rosey, go!" Damon yelled at me. They were ready to spring at Mason. I felt a wooden bullet go straight into my stomach. I collapsed. God did I hate the Stefan diet. I heard a couple more gunshots and saw my brother. I felt myself get weaker. Must have been vervain. I saw the sheriff and her deputies just like in my dream. One picked me up, and we started to walk toward where Tyler and I were making out.

I looked at Mason. My boyfriends uncle would help me. He stared at me. My vision faltered and everything went black.

-

I woke up to a gunshot to the chest. I let out a loud scream. I felt tears run down my checks. I saw Elena then Caroline. I looked at the deputies. Damon was sucking one dry.

"Drink up." He said looking at me. I shook my head.

"I don't wanna." I said.

"Drink!" Damon hissed. I shook my head.

"I got to check on Tyler." I said. Damon looked at me. I quickly got up and ran off to Tyler's house.

He looked at me and my blood-stained shirt.

"What happened?" Tyler asked.

"I'm all right." I told him wrapping my arms around him. He kissed the top of my head. I shuddered as I looked at him. What if I had a dream about him? What if Tyler died? I winced. He looked at me.

"I love you." I told him.

"I'll never let anything happen to you." Tyler said, but the truth was everything wrong possible already happened to me. I was pretty sure it wouldn't her worse.