Chapter 13

I felt hands grab me and I turned around and saw Elijah.

"You where dead!" I said backing up.

"Yes, indeed, but now I need your help." He said and everything went black. I gasped when I woke up. I was in Elijah arms. We where at a house. He knocked down the door. I saw Elena. She walked to the doorframe.

"Let Rosey go." Stefan said. I looked at them. Elena pulled out a knife.

"I'd like to see you lure Klaus into Mystic Falls after the doppelganger bleeds to death." She said holding the knife.

"Stefan won't let you die." He said.

"No he won't. He'll feed me his blood to heal me, and then I'll kill myself and become a vampire, just like Katherine did." She said. "So unless you want that to happen again promise me the same as before, promise me you won't harm anyone I love. Even if they've harmed you." She said.

Elijah shook his head. "I'm sorry, Elena." He said tightening his grip on me. "I'm calling your bluff." He said and she plunged the knife into her stomach. He dropped me and ran forward.

"Yes! Yes, you can have your deal." Elijah said. "Let me heal you." He commanded.

"Give me your word." She screamed. I was done with this. I ran back home as quickly as I could. I ran away. I opened the door and felt myself slam into a hard chest.

"Damon, I'm not in the-" I looked up and a boy with blonde hair stood in front of me I reconized him from 1864. "Aleks." I muttered. As I took a step back.

"How are you-" He cut me off.

"Alive?" He asked with a laugh.

"Same way you are, Katherine." He said. I wrapped him in a hug.

"I missed you." I smiled.

"You're staying here?" He asked. "With your brothers." I nodded.

"Let's go to my house, hang out." He smiled taking me by the arm.

-

I let out a groan. I looked around. I hated those kinds of dreams. I sat up on the couch. I saw Elena and sighed lightly. She winked at me and I backed up.

"Katherine." I said softly.

"Shush, little Salvatore." She grumbled and broke my neck.

-

I groaned slightly and looked around. I gasped as I saw Aleks.

"Bad dream?" He asked he looked at me. I shrugged and looked down. I got up.

"Did you stare at me the whole night?" I asked

"Maybe." He laughed. "Get me up to date on what is going on." He said. I sighed lightly.

It took me a while to catch Aleks up. A lot had happened since I had gotten out of the tomb, but I told him every little detail. He looked at me.

"Well, that's a lot more interesting than my story." He said. I nodded. "Yeah, I moved to New York for a little while and some fun then came back." He said.

"We've been at your house for a while, I bet my brothers are worried." I smiled. He smiled at me then turned into a frown. He pulled out a stake and I backed up. "Aleks." I said.

-

"Aleks?" I asked as I woke up. How long has it been. Instead I saw Stefan and wrapped my arms around him.

"What happened?" He asked.

"Well I was at Aleks' remember him?" I asked. He nodded.

"You've been gone for two days." He said.