Chapter 14

I walked out of the house and sighed softly. I felt arms wrap around me. I saw Alaric and that was the last thing that I saw.

-

"Hey, Salavore." Katherine's voice said. "Wake up." She said. I opened my eyes. "Man when you really pass out you really pass out." She said.

"Thanks." I grumbled. I looked up and saw Alaric and two witches chanting. I ran over to Alaric. "Ric!" I said. I looked up as a man stepped out off the box thingy. He was Klaus. I backed up slightly. I was scared truly scared. I backed away from Alaric and inched to the couch.

"You are free to go." Klaus said looking at me. I quickly booked it out of the house. I ran home and into Stefan's arms. I hugged him closely.

"It's Klaus, Stefan." Stefan said. I turned to see Alaric walking into the house. I closed my eyes as I got another vision. It was Tyler he was at the hospital with his mom. I looked at Stefan.

"Tyler's back." Was all I said as I ran as fast as I could to the hospital. I saw Tyler with his mom in her room. Without giving it a second thought. I ran over to Tyler and gave him a huge hug.

"I missed you." I said. He looked down at me.

"I missed you, too." He said. I looked at him and started to cry. I kissed his lips softly and he kissed me back.

-

We slowly started to walk out to his car as his mom fell asleep, where Jules was waiting.

"Jules and I need to get back on the road." He told me. I looked at him as he starte to walk away.

"Tyler, wa-" I was cut off as I felt a pain. I collasped to the ground and gasped as I felt weak.

-

I woke up and looked over at Tyler. I heard Damon come in. I looked over at him.

"My little sister, always trying to get herself killed." He said as he broke the chains binding me.

"Now Tyler's." He said. He groaned and walked over the Tyler braking the chains.

"Now get to your cellar or whatever." Damon said.

"Tyler, I'll help." I said. He looked at me and sighed. It was already getting late when we got outside. Tyler groaned slightly. "Ty." I whispered.

"It's starting." He said, starting to walk to the cellar. We started to walk thought the woods. Tyler fellt to the ground.

"Go, it's happening faster." He said. He pounced at Damon. Damon took a second, but threw him off. Damon took off. I ran after him, but I felt hands grab me.

-

I looked around and saw Elena and... Jenna? Klaus walked over to me.

"You know nothing about what you are." Klaus said. I narrowed my yes and looked at him.

"I'm the seer." I said.

"Yes, my dear. You are the seer." Klaus said. "A long time ago a witch gave a vampire a speical power to see the furture. You are that vampire. You're not really needed to brake the curse, I just want you." Klaus said.

"Screw you." I grumbled.

"That's not very nice." He said, pulling out a stake and plunging it into my chest. Now you might think that my story is over, but trust me it is just beginning.

-

I woke up with a gasp. I looked at the stake in my heart. I quickly took it out. I was in a car? I could here screaming not to far off then the car door opened.

"Lovely, you're awake." Klaus said looking at me.

"How long-" He cut me off.

"About two mouths." Klaus said. I felt like I was going to faint. He tossed me and blood bag. I quickly started to drink it.

"Where is my family?" I asked.

"Well, Stefan is killing people for me and I don't know about the other brother." Klaus said.

"K-Killing people?" I asked. He nodded. Stefan got into the car after a couple of hours of Klaus staring at me.

"Stef." I muttered and he looked at me, shaking his head.

"Let's go, shall we?" Klaus asked with a smile.

-

We arrived at a bar. Stefan dragged me inside. I watched as Klaus walked over to a man. Stefan sat me down and walked over to Klaus. Stefan started to torture the man, which included chaining him up and throwing darts at him that where dipped in wolvesbane. I looked around. How was I still alive? Klaus looked over at me and gestered for me to come over. I walk over a sit down beside him. The man was groaning like crazy.

"You can make this stop right now, Ray if you tell me where your pack is." I heard my brother said.

"I can't." Ray said.

"Well he's not going to let me stop until you tell me and I do whatever he says." Stefan said. I looked at Klaus.

"You turned him into a monster." I grumbled.

"No, love, that was the blood." He said. A woman walked over and started talking to Klaus about Damon which made my chest fill with hope.

"He's getting closer." Stefan said.

"A little to close, I'll have to deal with him myself." Klaus said.

"No, no, no. I'll do it." Stefan said.

"Why should I let you leave?" Klaus asked.

"'Cause you know I'll come back." Stefan said.

"Do I?" Klaus asked as he looked over at me. "Aren't you having the least bit of fun?" He said gestering to Ray. Stefan looked at him. "Ok, go." Klaus said. My brother ran off. I stared at Klaus.

"I want answers, Klaus." I said.

"Ok, love. What do you want me to know?" He asked.

"How the hell am I still alive?" I asked.

"I missed." He said.

"You're lying." I shot. Klaus stared at me.

"You are speical." He said. "Remember what I said that night? About the witch and you." I nodded. "Well that witch made you truely immortal." He said. I stared at him. He walked off and over to Ray. I watched him closely. What was he up to? He tortured Ray more and more. For hours I thought it would never end. I watched him closely. Ray gave in and told him where his pack was, but Klaus wasn't done. I cut his wrist and stuffed it in Ray's mouth. Stefan came into the bar. I looked over him. Klaus suddenly snapped Ray's neck.

"Your back." Klaus said. Stefan walked over to me and Klaus walked off.

"How was Damon?" I asked. He looked at me and shook his head. "Did you see Tyler?" I asked. He shook his head and I sighed. He got up and walked out of the bar. I still cared about Tyler, but I cared about Stefan and Damon and maybe even Elena, in a friend way.