Love with a Passion

By KingofThugs

More

1
2
3
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
Update

4

7.3K 284 10
By KingofThugs

Africa

"Africa hold up." I turn around and Jordan is jogging up to me. "What's wrong?"

"Nothing." I lied wiping my face.

"Something got to be wrong if you crying." He said looking into my eyes.

"I saw Keon with some girl. We ended up fussing and he said I was nothing but a fuck to him." I said.

Keon and I been messing around for a year. When he claimed I meant nothing to him it hurt because he told me he cared about me and loved me. I guess all that was a lie.

"You can't be crying over no nigga Africa. He a little ass boy and he don't deserve you."

"I have feelings for him."

"Fuck them feelings, obviously he don't feel the same and if he did then he wouldn't have said that shit. Feelings don't meant shit when the nigga treat you wrong." Jordan said speaking the truth.

I smiled lightly and wiped my eyes.

"Why you smiling?" He asked a smile playing on his lips.

"Because who knew Jordan would speak some real shit to me." I said.

"Man I'm real nigga so all I do is speak real shit." He said proudly.

"You so fucking cocky." I said with a laugh.

"I have every right to be. Now give me a hug I promise you'll feel even more better." He said opening his arms.

I blushed and walked into his arms giving him a hug. "Thanks Jordan." I said squeezing him tighter.

"No problem Africa."

-

Freedom

"Africa." I said banging on her door.

"Shut up. Damn." I hear her say.

"If you going back in town with me then you need to be ready in thirty minutes." I said.

"Alright."

I will leave her if she not ready. I walked into my room and grabbed my Pink duffel setting it by my door.

I walked up to the mirror and pulled my black hair up into a ponytail. I put in my diamond studs and grabbed my Cartier watch putting it on. I grabbed my phone off the bed answering the face time call.

"Good morning." Empress said. She looked to be laying in bed with her hair in a messy bun.

"Good morning. What you doing?"

"Laying down still. You're still coming?" She asked.

"Yea. I'm heading out in a few. Everything good?" I asked grabbing my pink MCM book bag and the brown MCM wallet.

"Yea, I was just making sure that you're still coming."

My sister loves me. "I'm still coming. We still need to talk, I didn't forget about you."

"We'll talk when you get here. I love you and drive safe."

"I love you too Emp." I said and ended the call.

I put my phone into my Pink sweat suit hoodie and grabbed my keys. I slung my duffel on my shoulder and shut my room door.

"Africa let's go." I yelled.

"I'm ready." She said coming out the room with her wild hair into a bun. She wore some shorts, Nike running tennis and a pull over jacket.

"You look nice." I said with a smile.

"Haha. Very funny." She rolled her eyes and walked out with her black book bag on her back.

I shook my head and followed her out the room. I grabbed my ringing phone and answered as we walked to my car in the parking lot.

"Hey." I said.

"Where you at?" Elijah asked. He sound like he just woke up.

"Leaving the dorm. I'm going home for the weekend."

"Oh damn I forgot you told me." He said. I unlocked the doors and placed my bags on the back seat.

"Yea so be good while I'm gone." I said taking my seat in the drivers chair.

Africa got in and put her seat belt on. I shut my door and started the car.

"I don't do shit Free." He said. "But I might go home too later. I need to see moms."

"You should. I know she misses you."

"Yea imma do that. I'll see you later munchie."

"I love you big head."

He chuckled. "I love you too small butt."

I laughed and hung up. I put my car in Drive after putting my seat belt on and exited campus.

"Bitch what's wrong with you?" I asked taking out Africa's head phones.
"I'm tired as shit and I got a lot on my mind."

"Like what?"

"Keon dumb ass. I'm done fucking his disrespectful ass."

"Well ok." I said deciding to leave her alone. She'll talk about it when she's ready.

-

"Anybody home?" I said loudly. I shut and locked the door then placed my bags on the floor. I dropped Africa off at her house.

"No. Go home." Moriah said coming into view with his daughter.

"Shut up ass hole." I said giving him a side hug. "Hi baby." I said getting Egypt. "With your pretty self." I cooed making her smile and blabber.

"You see who her father is right?" Moriah said.

"Always got to say something." I said.

"Freedom." I hear Empress coming down the steps.

"Hi Empress." I said giving her hug once she walked up to me. "You look cute."

She was wearing a pair of dark wash seven jeans, a olive green tight fitted long sleeve shirt with the shoulders cut out and her hair was pulled back into a low bun. She even had on some Ruby Woo MAC lipstick.

"Thank you."

"No she don't. Take that shit off your lips." Moriah said.

"Shut up fool. Don't listen to him." I pushed his arm.

"Mommy and daddy went to the market and Emory left with her friend not to long ago."

"Ok. Let's go upstairs. Moriah can you take my bags to my room please and thank you. You're the best big brother ever." I grabbed Empress hand and lead her upstairs to her room.

Once we were in the room I sat Egypt on the bed and sat criss cross once I took my shoes off. I looked at Empress and she was smiling all hard.

"Let's talk now." I said.

"There's this boy." She started off.

My baby sis starting to like boys, I'm going to cry.

"Who? What he look like? How old is he?" I start throwing questions at her.

"Slow down. His name is Iman (e-mon), he's brownskin. He's pretty tall. He look good and he's 17 so he's a grade higher than me. I like him Freedom."

"So what are y'all? Friends? Talking?"

"I'm not really sure. I knew him for a while but a few weeks ago he told me he liked me and I said I like him too. He holds my hand and stuff."

"Empress you need to ask for clarification and you have to make sure he's not trying to get one thing from you." I said.

"How do I make sure?"

"You ask him straight up but he could be telling you anything. But then you tell him that you're not that type of girl and see what he says from there."

I never want to see my little sister hurt.

"He told me he's straight forward person and I believe him because when we were just friends he always told the truth."

"Well that's good."

"And he wants to hang out tomorrow."

"Ok, what you need from me? Where he taking you?" I asked.

"I don't know. But he said dress casual."

"Ok, well I'll take you to mall tomorrow."

"Really?"

"Yea Emp."

"Thank you." She smiled giving me a hug.

"My daughter here?" Empress door opens and our mother walks in looking gorgeous. I swear my mother really looks good.

"Hi mom."

"Hey. What y'all talking about?" She asks sitting in the bean bag chair.

"Well your daughter was telling me about this boy." I said picking up Egypt and holding her in my arms.

"Oh Iman? He real cute." My mother says.

"They going on a date."

"Oh gosh. I feel bad for him." My mother said with a chuckle.

"Feel bad for who?" My father said standing in the doorway.

"Nosey." I said.

"Your daughter going on a date." My mother said.

"Freedom always go on dates."

"No, Empress." I said laughing.

"You couldn't wait another two years Empress?"

"Sorry daddy. He's nice though." Empress said.

"They're all like that. Listen baby girl a nigga-."

"Josiah." My mother said.

"A boy will always be a boy meaning he'll want one thing. Just make sure he wants you for who you are not what you have." He said seriously.

He gave Emory and I the same talk so it's only right he gives it to Empress.

"Just make sure the feelings are genuine baby." My mother said getting up.

"She'll be fine. Empress is smart." I said. "Now let me go give Moriah his baby so she can eat."

"Thanks guys." Empress said.

"We're always here." My mother said. I blew her a kiss and walked out taking Egypt down stairs.

--------

Moriah in mm

Journey in mm ( Moriah girlfriend and mother to their daughter)

Egypt in mm

Comment and vote please and thank you

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

515K 29.1K 33
𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘭 𝘪𝘯 𝘮𝘺 𝘷𝘦𝘪𝘯𝘴
17 0 10
tr