yoonmin one shots

By namjoon1994

min yoongi x park jimin More

part 1 // shy
part 2 // clueless
part 3 // date
part 4 // jealous
part 5 // insecure
part 6 // too late
part 7 // home
part 8 // fights
part 9 // hero
part 10 // feelings
part 11 // nurse
part 12 // girlfriend
part 13 // free
part 14 // paintings
part 15 // hold you
part 16 // letters
part 17 // star gazing
part 18 // don't go
part 19 // forgive
part 20 // distance
part 21 // comfort
part 22 // war
part 23 // wake up
part 24 // guilt
part 25 // soulmates
part 26 // misunderstandings
part 27 // decisions
part 28 // blame
part 29 // info
part 30 // loose you
part 31 // voicemail's & rain drops
part 32 // journal
part 33 // college
part 34 // going to be okay
part 35 // fools
part 36 // dreams
part 37 // colors
part 38 // i'll color the world for you
part 39 // scar
part 40 // poetic
part 41 // underground
part 42 // birthdays
part 44 // writing on the wall
part 45 // yours
part 46 // stupid jokes
part 47 // halloween special!
part 48 // lame texts
part 49 // bagels & newspaper runs
part 50 // wedding bells
part 51 // nevermind
part 52 // chuseok
part 53 // run
part 54 // lust
part 55 // tangled webs
part 56 // sight
part 57 // second choice
part 58 // end of the world
part 59 // christmas spirit
part 60 // family
chapter 61 // crushing
q&a !
part 62 // life
part 63 // hair dye
part 64 // house of cards
part 65 // love?
part 66 // sweatshirt loans
part 67 // eyeliner
part 68 // nightmares
part 69 // back to you
part 70 // memories
part 71 // hesitation
part 72 // carried in the wind
part 73 // leaving
part 74 // fallen petals
part 75 // puppies
part 76 // love is not over
part 77 // breathtaking
random tumblr tag
part 78 // sketches & oceans
part 79 // change
part 80 // heaven?
part 81 // night owl
part 82 // nails
part 83 // talk me down
part 84 // for him
part 85 // the ocean
part 86 // bruises
part 87 // glasses
part 88 // angel
part 89 // heartbeat
part 90 // noise
part 91 // from venom to honey
part 92 // smoke
part 93 // wholeheartedly
part 94 // i love you more
part 95 // d-boy
part 96 // missing you
part 97 // advice
part 98 // the moon to my sun
part 99 // hangovers
part 100 // the most beautiful moment in life
part 101 // lost and found
part 102 // bad pictures & night calls
part 103 // sight
part 104 // sun flowers
"are you happy right now?" (emo time w/ chloe)
part 105 // far
part 106 // time
part 107 // the prince and the servant? how cliche.
part 108 // it's me and you (against the world)
part 109 // open arms
; thank you
part 110 // listen to your heart
part 111 // please don't bite
part 112 // you are a masterpiece
part 113 // proud
part 114 // protect you
part 115 // doubt
part 116 // four whole years
part 117 // weak in the knees
part 118 // moving on
this is true love. | 3 years with bts
part 119 // shooting star
part 120 // drunk texting
:'))
part 121 // traveling
important info !!
its been a while

part 43 // freezing football games

5.3K 290 44
By namjoon1994

it was nine in the evening, and park jimin was freezing. his best friend taehyung, had forced him to come out to their high schools football game, and now he was stuck sitting on the bleachers alone in the below freezing temperatures. taehyung was probably somewhere with jungkook, leaving jimin to freeze his ass off alone. jimin tried his hardest to focus on the game, their team was actually quite good. but the minute he felt his eyeballs getting cold as well, he decided to just keep his gaze down.

when the game was finally over, taehyung was still nowhere to be seen. so jimin stayed where he was, groaning mentally that he even had to be there even five minutes more. their team had won, which meant that they would go to the state championship. honestly, jimin couldnt care less. when he was about to just pull out his phone and text tae that he was just going to leave without him, when he felt a warm body sit next to his own. 

jimin didnt even look to see who it was before collapsing into their body, shivering violently from the cold. the person said nothing, just wrapped their own arms  around jimins, in an attempt to help him keep warm. when jimin finally somewhat got the feeling in his fingers back, he sat up, and looked at the person beside him. when he got a good look at his face, he realized that he had never seen this person before.

"hi, i- um- im min yoongi." the person said, a small grin spreading across his face. jimin took a moment before responding, to look at what he was wearing. it was then that jimin realized he played for their football team. "oh, i- im so sorry! i didnt- i shouldn't have-" jimin frantically said once he realized that he had been basically hugging the person for the last ten minutes. yoongi chuckled lowly, before shaking his head. "dont worry about it, cutie. its me who should be apologizing, im really sweaty and i probably rubbed some of it off on you." yoongi said, laughing a bit.

jimin let out an airy 'oh' along with a few laughs of his own, before briefly introducing himself. they sat in a comfortable silence for a moment, before yoongi broke it. "why dont we go. you look really cold and i dont want you to get sick." he said gently, fishing jimins hand out of his pocket and lacing their fingers together. as they walked out of the stadium, jimin looked at how pretty yoongi looked with his damp hair matted to his forehead and black streaks of paint smeared across his cheekbones. the way his football uniform fit tightly to his slender body and his pale skin contrasted with the dark colors of their high school painted across his body on the uniform, along with the bright moonlight.

when they finally got to the parking lot, jimin pulled his phone out to try and call tae again. "hey, yoongi? just give me one moment, okay?" he whispered as his phone began to call taehyung. it rang around three times before someone picked up. "hello?" jungkooks voice rang through the line. jimin made a confused face as he had expected to hear taehyungs deep voice.

"jeongguk? where are you guys! i've been freezing my ass off for nearly two hours, alone!" jimin sternly said into the phone, his anger boiling up. he did not sign up for this. he heard taehyungs sweet laugh from somewhere around jungkook before jungkook spoke again. "im sorry, jimin hyung. we're on our way to get you right now." he gently said, sensing jimins hostile tone from before. jimin just sighed and nodded before realizing that they couldnt actually see him. "okay, i'll be here." he mumbled into the phone before ending the call.

he looked back to yoongi who was still standing beside him, as patient as ever. "you dont have to stay, yoongi. im okay." jimin smiled the best he could at the caring boy. yoongi shot him a smile back before shaking his head. "i'll stay." he simply said, not elaborating anymore on his words. jimin just nodded once, not exactly knowing what to say except for a small thank you. they stood next to each other, for a full couple of minutes before jimins eyes spotted taehyungs car pulling up. 

"okay, they're here. yoongi, thanks again. for- for everything. uh- i'll- i'll see you at school, yeah?" jimin said, starting to take a few short footsteps to the car."yeah, definitely. bye, jiminie." yoongi tilted his head as a lopsided smile took over his face. he then raised a gentle hand up to wave slightly as jimin climbed into the back seat of the car. jimin just smiled shyly through the window as the car drove off, leaving yoongi to walk to his own car in silence, his mind only on the cute boy sitting on the bleachers.

"who was that, jimin hyung! your boyfriend?" jungkook excitedly asked him when they started to pull away from the school. jimin blushed, though it was too dark to see. "no, just- just someone who helped keep me warm. thats all." he said dreamily, his eyes looking out the window. he ignored taehyungs whistling and teasing about having a new 'boy toy' and jungkooks own loud giggling, as his mind drifted to the warmth he had felt in yoongis arms.

//

a/n hey lovelys. im so, so sorry this is late and a little short. i promise i'll get back on track soon. i've just been going through a tough time recently, and i also have a couple projects for school coming up, so im a little busy as well. but dont worry, i will try my very best to get these out for you babes. love you all.

lots of love, namjoon1994 !

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

559 27 12
.
463K 15.1K 69
in which jina falls in love with yoongi when she saw his instagram post. [ COMPLETED ] © saucybangtan, 2018
244K 8.5K 25
in which their marriage is arranged.