Ninjago 7 Minutes in Heaven

By mgirll

What happens when 7 minutes is heaven doesn't end well. Wil the ninja break your heart or will you break thei... More

Before the heart breaks
Jay-sorry
Friends-Kai
No way-Cole
What are you doing?! Lloyd
Creepy Zane
Break up -Kai
Break up- Lloyd
Break up-Jay
Break up-Cole
Break up-Zane
Kiss-Kai
Thank you!!
Kiss-Cole
Update
Kiss-Jay
Lloyd-kiss
Zane-Kiss
Old random post
Forever and Always -Kai
Forever And Always -Jay
Forever and always -Cole
Forever and always -Zane
OC request story
Request story Lloyd
Another OC request Lloyd
OC Zane request
Last OC request Lloyd
Really quick
Holiday SMH
New Year Eve SMH
2016
SEASON 6
New years
Kid-Lloyd
64
Oc request&note
Tagged
OC request
Very late V-Day SMH
Cole x Nya
Ships wanted
Hey
Brusie shipping
Lava
Plasma shipping
Pixane
SMH Special
Techno
Idk if this ship has a name
1 year
Jaya
Pixane
Happy Fourth Of July
Choose
Oc
Lloyd or Kai
Cole or Jay
Tag.
Steal my ring?
Jay x reader
Im back this is a part
Kai x reader
Jaya
Jay oneshot
Kai (back to where it started with 7 minutes)

Forever and Always -Lloyd

1K 22 2
By mgirll

"Ugh why won't he believe me!" Lying on the bed everything swirling around in my head. I looked over at my dresser a necklace caught my eye. Lloyd gave it to you when you were the e/p master.
~outside~
"Come on kid cheer up Nya will try." Kai was trying to get Lloyd to stop crying (just tears running down his face)  "Why didn't I believe her!" "Look if that happened to me and Skylor I...."
" Yeah see it wont happen to you and she hates me!" Lloyd out his hands in his face and cried some more.
"No! He is an idiot!" "Y/n he is a mess and he feels horrible!" "Nya please he-" She walked over to the dresser and picked up the necklace. "This is the first time he said that he loved you ok!" "Yeah...."
-flash back~
Everyone left to get ready for bed. OLloyd pulled you away to the frack of the bounty holding your hands. "Y/n I love you and I will never leave you." You then started to sing. (Put video on) And Lloyd joined in. Then he went behind you and put a necklace on you.
~end~
"Your right Nya I have to tell him I'm sorry!" Then running out you burst threw the door "Lloyd I'm sorry please-" "Y/N!" Lloyd hugged you then pulled you into a kiss. "Forever and always." Then Lloyd pulled you close.

Ok cheesy but whatever. See ya later and thanks to my new follows alway check out and read Lia_Ninja1 LegoNinjagoFanatic and Yellow-Ninja18  stories I love then they are awesome!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.9K 106 12
Dreams become reality as you try to discover the cause of them or what their true meaning is. Only dreams or a foreshadow of the future? They will do...
1K 32 28
Little ideas I have that either, haven't made their way into the stories I have, or new concepts that I currently dont have the energy to create sepa...
39.8K 2K 72
"Here's the plan," I told them, motioning them to come closer. We put our heads in. "MAKE A RUN FOR IT!" I screamed, dashing around the corner. I'm...
11.5K 183 42
I DON'T OWN NINJAGO I DON'T OWN THE COVER OF THIS BOOK This book is about you and Kai. includes: - abusive father (sorry) - half brother (you will f...