Irresistible (Lesbian Story)

Door PlayNmyCurlz

The first year away I had night terrors. I never did tell Smilez what they where about. I would just wake up... Meer

Intro
BedTime
Late Night Conversation
Tryin'
The Pick Up
Green
Meet n' Piss Off
Treat You Better
Tired
Love Me
Just Kickin' It Part. 1
Just Kickin' It Part. 2
First Day of Class
Up
not a chapter
Dreamin'
Gotta Have Friends
First Meeting
Let Me Fix It
Alone
update????
Ballin'
Ice Cream and a Kiss
Gold Digger
Flirtin'
My Business
Deceit
Let Me be Your Angel
Mornin', Afternoon
Mornin', Afternoon Part 2
Fall Break
Fall Break Part 2
Disagreement
I Wanna Love You
Ridin'
Us Time
Quality Time
Love in this Club
Take It Easy
Selfish
Foundations
Deep Secrets
A Little While Longer
Party Time
Party Time 2.0
Code Green
CODE RED
Brand New
Night Off
R&R
Friends
Late Breakfast
Let's Talk
Vibin'
First Words
Jokes
Tease
Still a Tease
Just playing
Look but don't touch
She ain't got Hands
Be Easy
Meet Shameless
Apology
Old Lovers and Friends
Dinner and a Ex
Granny the OG
Fix it
Home Sweet... Fake it
Old Friends and New Enemies
Time to Go
Temper... Temper
December Showers
Together... Forever
Late Night Chit-Chat
Merry Fuckmas
The Truth
My Girl Got a Girlfriend?
4 Hours and Two Lovers
Smokin'
Down Time
Dinner and Elevators
Sex Call....
Damn Can we Cuddle?
No really means Maybe?
Gas Stations and Rain
Amusement Parks and Stalkers
Stalker R Us
Adult Toy Store and More...
Threesome?!
Cum for me
Or Something Like That
Girl Time
Bonding Time
Ditch Day
Crazy Don't Sleep
A VERY Good Night to Die.
Pre Game
Mama Knows
Strip Club
Plotting
So Long Florida
A New Chapter.
A/n

Fight Club.

1.3K 45 0
Door PlayNmyCurlz

Smilez.

We were sitting here waiting on Shay ass. Sweetz was looking so fucking good. She had on a black halter dress and black red bottom pumps I bought her for Christmas. Along with Open Hearts necklace I bought her too. She had her hair up in some type of up do. But I was ready to take that shit out. Not to mention she was wearing my favorite perfume that Burberry perfume in the pink bottle. She was sitting on my lap, leaning back into me and playing with my good hand.

"I really just rather fuck you then go out," I whispered in her ear.

She laughed and blushed a bit.

"Oh really?"

"You look so fucking beautiful," I told her.

She smiled and turn her head towards me a little bit.

"How's your hand baby?"

"It hurts, but it will be alright," I told her as I looked at it. I kind of got pissed again.

"Well weed and liquor is not going to take all the pain away," She said.

"I know but it's helping,"

She sighed.

"Are you drunk?"

"Maybe,"

"Smilez, I'm not going to deal with you tonight,"

"I'm sorry,"

"No your not,"

"Your right I'm not,"

She laughed and I did too.

"I'll try not to argue with anybody. But I swear if old girl is at the club I'm kill her," I said.

She placed her hand on the side of my face. She leaned in and kissed me. It was light and gentle. I allowed her tongue to explore my mouth. I placed my hand on her thigh. She pulled back and looked at me. Fuck. She had me.

"No, you won't," She said.

I bit my bottom lip. I capture here mouth in mines once again to resume the kiss, but she pulled back.

"Say you won't kill her,"

She looked me in my eyes and started to rub the side of my face. Her touch was so light.

"Fine I won't kill the bitch,"

She smiled. I smiled back at her.

"You taste like weed and red bull,"

"We had Jager bombs,"

"Ooo I want one," She said as she stood up.

I sighed. I didn't want her to move.

"You want one of what?" Drina asked.

Erica looked upset. I would be to. Cause when I looked over they was damn near about to fuck. Lady was snapped out of her text conversation and was looking lost.

"What is happing?" Lady asked.

"Smilez about to make me a Jager Bomb," Sweets said as I got up and walked over to the mini fridge.

"Shit I want one to," Drina said.

---------------

Sweetz..

"Have you seen Smilez?" I yelled over the loud music. Drina looked around.

"Didn't she go to the bar?" Erica yelled over the music.

"Here she comes," Drina said.

The club was cracking. The DJ was playing all this reggae dancehall music and I was feeling it. In fact I was feeling those damn drinks. They had snuck up on my ass.

"Fucking idiots,"

I heard Smilez mumble under breath. The only reason I heard that was because she right up on my ass. I turned around to look at her. She had irritation written all over her face.

"What happened?" I yelled.

She looked down at me like I was dumb then leaned down a few inches to my ear. I smelled the cologne she had on it was my favorite, Black by Kenneth Cole.

"Got damn bartender, gave away my drink, said my bad made me another one then tried to charge me for both of them,"

I laughed.

"That shit is not funny, I'm not paying for another bitches drink,"

"You going to pay for my drink?"

I took the cup out of her hand and looked at her as I drank it of the cocktail straw. She looked at me and sighed.

"You look fucking sexy," I yelled over the music.

She smiled and grabbed my hand and started to walk us to the dance floor.

She did look good. She had on a black v-neck, fitted jeans and a white cardigan with the sleeves pushed up. She also had on this nice ass sliver bracelet I got her from things to remember and got her name engraved in it for Christmas. She turned around and took the drink out of my hand and sat it down on the table that had hella drinks on it. We made our way to the dance floor. We were dancing and Smilez hands were roaming all over my body.

"Shit," I heard Smilez whisper under her breath and she pulled me closer into her body.

"What's wrong?" I asked her as I leaned back into her.

"Your ex just walked in," She said.

I looked over to the door to see CoCo walk in the club. I don't know how she got here but she did. I just rolled my eyes.

"So?"

"Yo cousin and Lady damn near fucking on the dance floor,"

I looked over to see Lady and Shay looking a couple. I shrugged my shoulders. I heard Smilez laugh.

"Well if you don't care I don't. But if she start shit I'm just punch her in her fucking mouth,"

I laughed. Fuck I wasn't going to argue with her drunk ass. I felt Smilez phone vibrated against my ass.

"Drina is ready to go,"

"Well let's go,"

I grabbed her hand and walked off the dance floor. We were almost at the door when I felt somebody grab my wrist.

"Hey baby where you going? I just got here?"

I looked at CoCo like she was crazy. She was high as hell. I rolled my eyes, but before I could respond I saw A fist fly and hit her dead in her mouth. I looked at Smilez she shrugged her shoulders. She grabbed my hand and we made our way outside.

The cool air felt good. It was hot as fuck in there. It didn't help I had all this liquor in my system.

"Did you have to hit her?" I asked her as we made our way to her Jeep.

She opened the trunk and she lifted me and sat me in it.

"Yes I did, I'm get real feed up with all this bullshit,"

She sat next to me and I placed my head on her shoulder.

"I'm sorry, you know I come with hella issues,"

I was kind of pissed that the only thing I seem to bring to the relationship is bullshit.

"So you just gonna hit me and walk out the club? That's some bitch shit,"

Fuck. As soon as those words left her mouth I felt all the heat in the world radiate off of Smilez.

"Watch who the fuck you calling a bitch, you ugly ass fucker. I do not understand what the fuck is wrong with all y'all Ex's. You are and Ex for a fucking reason. You Ex shit out when it's bad or no longer in use," I told her.

I looked at Smilez who was sitting with an evil as smirk on her face. I couldn't tell what the fuck was going on in her head. But I was tired of Smilez always fighting my battles. I can't keep coming off as weak. That is why CoCo keep trying to walk over my ass.

"Your nothing but light weight, if I fought you I would kill your ass, but if Sweetz fought you... you might still breathe. I don't know, I usually stop her ass but tonight... I feel like watching you get destroyed," Smilez said.

She looked at me and nodded. I was scared but also excited. Smilez leaded over.

"Your eyes just turned that sexy ass light grey. You hit her first, understand?" She whispered to me.

I nodded my head and took my heels off. I felt Smilez slip a box cutter blade in my hand.

"There is no such thing as a fair fight," She kissed my cheek.

"So you gonna......"

Before she could get her words out I punched her in her jaw. She stumbled back and laughed. She looked pissed. She spit out a little blood.

"So you gonna sneak..." Before she finished her statement, I punched her again.

She fell back.

I felt this rush I have never felt before. I wonder if this is what Smilez feels like when she is fighting. CoCo was still on the ground. She was stunned. I walked up to her and looked down at her. She wasn't shit. I don't even know why I was scared of her ass. Everything she had done to be came flooding back into my head. I kicked her in her head. She yelled. Smilez laughed. I kicked her in ribs. She looked like she was about to cry. I bent down and with the blade I ran it across her cheek. She yelled again. Smilez laughed. I punched her in her fucking face. I wanted to break her face.

"Sweetz,"

I looked up and back at Smilez.

"Body shots,"

I nodded my head but before I could punch her. She hit me in my ribs.

"Shittt,"

They were still sore. I cringed and stumbled back. CoCo smiled and saw this as her chance. She got on top of me and hit me in my ribs a few more times. I felt around on the ground and my hand grazed something made of glass. I picked it up it was a bottle. I smashed it over head. The bottle didn't break like the ones in the movies and on TV. But it did serve its purpose. To get her ass off of me, she rolled off and I kicked her in her neck. She fell back on the ground. I managed to stand up. I stood over her and started to stomp her in her ribs. She had blood pouring out of her mouth. I was going to bring my foot back down onto her rib cage when I felt somebody put their arms around my waist and pick me up.

"That's enough baby, the cops are coming," Smilez said as she tossed me in the passage seat.

"Damn baby," Smilez said.

"I thought I was crazy, but you kind of crazy too," she said and laughed.

I shrugged my shoulders. It felt good to beat her ass. After those couple of years of shit she then put me through. I laid my head back on the headrest. I looked out the window to see three cop cars drive by. I smirked a bit.

"What we about to do now?"

"I don't know, we can go back to the hotel and you clean up real quick and find some shit to get into,"

I nodded my head asSmilez made her way back to the hotel.

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

5K 104 59
Ava is eighteen and has never been kissed. She goes off to college hoping that some guy will sweep her off her feet. Unfortunately, she finds that...
77.6K 2.8K 31
He betrayed and faked to be fully gay to possibly get in my pants. She left me for a girl she met on a trip. And to think my life was actually GOOD...
339K 12K 21
I could see the things that lurk in the shadows I'm not scared since they are now my friends and family. My name is Chris, I was your average 16 year...
3.3K 290 59
she was supposed to be a drunken one night stand. We were never suppose to see each other again, I didn't even know her name. But a year later she tu...