Irresistible (Lesbian Story)

By PlayNmyCurlz

The first year away I had night terrors. I never did tell Smilez what they where about. I would just wake up... More

Intro
BedTime
Late Night Conversation
Tryin'
The Pick Up
Green
Meet n' Piss Off
Treat You Better
Tired
Love Me
Just Kickin' It Part. 1
Just Kickin' It Part. 2
First Day of Class
Up
not a chapter
Dreamin'
Gotta Have Friends
First Meeting
Let Me Fix It
Alone
update????
Ballin'
Ice Cream and a Kiss
Gold Digger
Flirtin'
My Business
Deceit
Let Me be Your Angel
Mornin', Afternoon
Mornin', Afternoon Part 2
Fall Break
Fall Break Part 2
Disagreement
I Wanna Love You
Ridin'
Us Time
Quality Time
Love in this Club
Take It Easy
Selfish
Foundations
Deep Secrets
A Little While Longer
Party Time
Party Time 2.0
Code Green
CODE RED
Brand New
Night Off
R&R
Friends
Late Breakfast
Let's Talk
Vibin'
First Words
Jokes
Tease
Still a Tease
Just playing
Look but don't touch
She ain't got Hands
Be Easy
Meet Shameless
Apology
Old Lovers and Friends
Dinner and a Ex
Granny the OG
Fix it
Home Sweet... Fake it
Old Friends and New Enemies
Time to Go
Temper... Temper
December Showers
Together... Forever
Late Night Chit-Chat
Merry Fuckmas
The Truth
My Girl Got a Girlfriend?
4 Hours and Two Lovers
Smokin'
Down Time
Dinner and Elevators
Sex Call....
Damn Can we Cuddle?
No really means Maybe?
Gas Stations and Rain
Amusement Parks and Stalkers
Stalker R Us
Adult Toy Store and More...
Threesome?!
Or Something Like That
Girl Time
Bonding Time
Ditch Day
Crazy Don't Sleep
A VERY Good Night to Die.
Pre Game
Fight Club.
Mama Knows
Strip Club
Plotting
So Long Florida
A New Chapter.
A/n

Cum for me

3.6K 52 0
By PlayNmyCurlz

Sweetz.

I pulled off the strap that she was wearing and threw it on the floor. I looked at her and smirked. I was nervous as fuck, I never really done this before and I didn't want to be bad at it. Well I haven't done it to her before, but when she looked at me and winked. I felt a little better. I spread her legs and watched as her and Lady engaged in this fast rough kiss. I took a deep breath and I ran my tongue up and down her slit. I heard her whisper something. I felt her hand on my head as she rubbed it. She tasted so good. I flicked my tongue across her clit. She let out a deep groan. I speed up my pace.

"Damn girl," she said in a whisper tone.

I placed my hands on her waist and thrust my tongue inside of her. I felt her sit up and run her fingers through my hair.

"Right there love," she whispered

.I felt her lower body tense up. I moved my tongue in circles on her clit.

"Shit I'm bout to cum," she whispered and then let out a low groan.

Her body shook a little bit as she came in my mouth. She tasted so sweet. I licked everything up. I came up to see Lady sucking on her neck and rubbing her stomach. Smilez head was thrown back.

"Baby.." I was about to ask her how it was.

She slowly lowered her head and her eyes were low. She smiled a crocked smile.

"Damn bae, your head game is on point," She said and laughed a bit.

Which cause Lady to giggle bit and me to smile.

"I can't fuck with y'all no more," Lady said as she laid back on the bed and s smirked played on her lips.

"Why not?" Smilez said as she grabbed my hand and pulled me down with her.

I laid my head on her chest.

"'Cause y'all niggas go hard," she said.

We all laughed.

"I like to leave a girl full satisfied," Smilez said and pecked my lips.

I smiled.

"You definitely know what you doing, "Lady said and laughed.

"Was it really okay?" I whispered to Smilez.

She turned her head and looked me in my eyes and smiled.

"Baby it was fucking great," she said.

I smiled harder.

"Damn,I'm still leaking and shit," Lady said and laughed.

I looked over to see her eyes were closed.

"Nae," I said as I sat up on her chest a bit.

She had one hand behind her head and was on her way to sleep. She licked her lips and smirked at me.

"What I do?" She asked me as she opened her eyes half way.

"Nothing, but I don't want to have another threesome ever again," I said.

She laughed. She sat up which cause me to. She scooted to the end of the bed. I looked at her like she was stupid. I was dead serious this wasn't a joke. She sighed and ran her hands over her face and looked at me.

"Come on let's wash up," she said and reached for my hand as she stood up.

I sighed and grabbed it. We made our way to the bathroom. She turned on the shower. She finished undressing and stepped in I followed after her.

"Why don't you want to have one again?" she asked me as she stood under the water and let the water wash over her body.

"I don't like it," I told her as I examine all the marks she had on her neck, somewhere my marks and the other where Lady's.

"You don't like sharing me?" she asked me as she pulled me under the water with her.

"I hate it," I said she laughed a bit.

"I could tell you was jealous as hell," she laughed.

"Baby, you just don't know. We you be sexing me it's like I'm on another planet. I don't want to share that planet I'm on, its our planet," I told her she laughed.

"I understand bae," she said.

"It was kind of odd having another pussy in my mouth, I mean hers was good.. " she said.

I slapped her arm and she laughed.

"Damn I can't finish my statement?" she said.

I rolled my eyes.

" Her pussy was good, but yours is so damn amazing. And it do shit hers can't do. Like when you squirted and those tears started to fall. I was like damn.," she said and laughed.

I placed my head on her shoulder. She tilted my head up.

"Aww shit you blushing?" she said.

"Shut up, that orgasm left me light headed you ass," I admitted.

"Oh word?" she said as she started to place kiss on my neck.

"Stop.. " I moaned into her ear.

"Why?" she asked me as she started to suck on my neck and rub my ass.

"Cause.. oooo shit.." I moaned again, her hand was now rubbing my pussy.

".. I'm tired though,"

I really was. The last squirt took a lot out of me.

" I just want one more taste," she mumbled into my neck.

Before I could object she had pushed me into the wall her tongue was doing all types of figure 8's against my clit. I grabbed on to her neck as my leg rested on her shoulder.

"... oooo... shit... damn," I hissed.

She inserted her tongue into my cave and I dug my nails into her back. She slowed down her pace, which cause my breathing to speed up. I placed my hand on her head and tried to move it. My clit was so sensitive and one more powerful stroke I was gonna cum.

"... wait baby..." I moaned into the air.

She speed up and suck on my clit. I bit my bottom lip. A tear escaped my eye. I felt my head start to get light again.

"SHIITT!" I yelled out and squirted again.

My whole body was on fire. When she came up I looked at her and pulled her body closer to mines as my body shook uncontrollable.

"I hate you sometimes," I whispered in her ear.

She laughed and kissed me behind my ear.

After what seem like forever. She let me go and we washed each other up. We got out the shower and lotion up and put on our nightclothes. I was tired as hell. Lady was still knocked out in the bed. Naked. I laughed and grabbed a blanket and placed it over her body. I looked at the clock on the nightstand I sighed when I saw the time it was only 12:00 am. I laughed we went at it for awhile.

"Sweetz," I jumped a bit.

"Why you jumping?" Smilez asked me as she wrapped her arms around my waist.

"You scared me," I told her as I leaned back into her.

"How?" She asked me as we started to walk to the other bedroom we all had slept in.

She let me go and I crawled into the bed. She turn off the lights and got in with me.

"I was thinking and wasn't pay attention," I told her as I got under the covers.

She got under the covers and turn the TV on.

"That's not my fault," she said as she reached over and grabbed the lighter off the nightstand.

"Yeah huh?" I told her as I watch her light up the blunt.

She inhaled twice and handed it to me. I inhaled deep.

"I'm sorry then," she said as she kissed my fore head and laughed.

I blew out the smoke and giggled.

"Fuck you," I said and handed her the blunt back.

"Damn again?" she said and raised her eyebrow. She inhaled.

"Why not?" I said.

She exhaled and looked at me.

"If I let you fuck me again, then I get to fuck you again," she said.

"And I'm sure you not up for more seeing as your pussy probably all sensitive,"

"Shut up and it is,"

"I could tell the way you was trying to run from me in the shower," She laughed and put the rest of the blunt out.

"You're a fucking ass," I told her as I laid down and turned on my side.

She chuckled and wrapped her arms around me and pulled me closer to her.

" I love you Skyy," she said and kissed my check.

I smiled hard as hell.

"I love you too Renae," I said.

We fell asleep just like that.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

253K 9.8K 23
''What about you? What is your type a girl?'' I ask teasingly, she turns her eyes to the floor and bites down on her lip. Enough about me, it's her t...
26K 1K 28
A vampire who has given up on love at last have a shot at happiness? Can a woman with secrets of her own embrace, accept, and love the mysterious wom...
1.1M 44.9K 35
I was only 7 when I met her, but we had an instant connection. We were inseperable. She was always happy and joyful around me, but me on the other ha...
1M 22.4K 44
WLW [femxfem] βΈ» "Such a good girl are you, mhm?" I swallowed hard and my eyes widened, I just felt how weak my legs were and immediately grabbed...