Irresistible (Lesbian Story)

By PlayNmyCurlz

The first year away I had night terrors. I never did tell Smilez what they where about. I would just wake up... More

Intro
BedTime
Late Night Conversation
Tryin'
The Pick Up
Green
Meet n' Piss Off
Treat You Better
Tired
Love Me
Just Kickin' It Part. 1
Just Kickin' It Part. 2
First Day of Class
Up
not a chapter
Dreamin'
Gotta Have Friends
First Meeting
Let Me Fix It
Alone
update????
Ballin'
Ice Cream and a Kiss
Gold Digger
Flirtin'
My Business
Deceit
Let Me be Your Angel
Mornin', Afternoon
Mornin', Afternoon Part 2
Fall Break
Fall Break Part 2
Disagreement
I Wanna Love You
Ridin'
Us Time
Quality Time
Love in this Club
Take It Easy
Selfish
Foundations
Deep Secrets
A Little While Longer
Party Time
Party Time 2.0
Code Green
CODE RED
Brand New
Night Off
R&R
Friends
Late Breakfast
Let's Talk
Vibin'
First Words
Jokes
Tease
Still a Tease
Just playing
Look but don't touch
She ain't got Hands
Be Easy
Meet Shameless
Apology
Old Lovers and Friends
Dinner and a Ex
Granny the OG
Fix it
Home Sweet... Fake it
Old Friends and New Enemies
Time to Go
Temper... Temper
December Showers
Together... Forever
Late Night Chit-Chat
Merry Fuckmas
The Truth
My Girl Got a Girlfriend?
4 Hours and Two Lovers
Smokin'
Down Time
Dinner and Elevators
Sex Call....
No really means Maybe?
Gas Stations and Rain
Amusement Parks and Stalkers
Stalker R Us
Adult Toy Store and More...
Threesome?!
Cum for me
Or Something Like That
Girl Time
Bonding Time
Ditch Day
Crazy Don't Sleep
A VERY Good Night to Die.
Pre Game
Fight Club.
Mama Knows
Strip Club
Plotting
So Long Florida
A New Chapter.
A/n

Damn Can we Cuddle?

1.8K 45 2
By PlayNmyCurlz

" Damn baby," was all I could say.

Smilez had gotten up to go wash her face and she was walking back in. She smiled at me causing me to smile at her.

"What up bay?" she asked me all innocent like.

I looked her up and down she was now in some basketball shorts and a beater. I was lying under the covers naked.

"You know whats up," I told her as she made her way over to the bed.

She raised up the covers and looked at my body, then at me.

"Easy accsses for later right?" she asked me as she raised her eyebrow and got in the bed with me.

" I don't think so," I said as I got up and found her shirt lying on the floor.

I went to bathroom and cleaned myself up a little bit before I crawled right back in bed. She was leaning up against the head board with this amuse look on her face as she went threw her phone. I laid down because now my body was staring to ache. My stomach was killing me.

"What's so damn funny?" I asked her.

She looked up from her phone and smirked.

"When we was fucking we must of called Shada by mistake. I think she heard us because she sent me all types of text messages," she said and started laughing.

I rolled my eyes. She sat her phone down and I cuddle up next to her.

"I thought you deleted her number?" I asked her.

"I did, she just keeps calling. She must have been in my call log," she said.

I shrugged it off. Smilez knows what she wants.

"She says that she coming to get what's hers," She said and laughed even harder, I couldn't help but laugh to.

"How many times are we going to go threw this with her ass?" I asked as I let out a little hiss.

Fuck my stomach was killing me.

"You okay?" she asked me.

"Yeah my stomach just aches," I told her.

"Oh Fuck I forgot," She said.

"Lay back baby," she told me I did what she said and she left out the room.

I must of nodded off. I woke up to something cold on my stomach.

" That feels nice baby," I told her as I open my eyes.

"I know baby," she said as she got back in the bed.

"Y'ALL NIGGAS DONE FUCKING? IT SMELLS LIKE PUSSY IN THE BITCH!"Drinas loud ass came busting through the door.

"GO to your fucking room," Smilez said.

"No and open this window," Erica said.

She made her way over to open the sliding door.

"What do y'all want?" Smilez asked as they turned on the lights and plopped down in the bed.

"Get off the bed,"

Drina looked at me and laughed.

"Damn go take a shower," she said.

I rolled my eyes.

" DAMN! Yo neck is all fucked up!" Erica said looking at Smilez neck.

"I know it is," Smilez said.

I looked at her neck she did have a lot of scratch marks and hickeys. I laughed.

"When I get out the shower you niggas better be gone," I said as I got up.

I handed the ice pack to Smilez.

"Damn you got a nice booty," I looked in the doorway to see Lady standing there with a McDonalds bag.

"UGH! Will y'all niggas leave?" I said as I laughed I grabbed my underwear and some shorts and a tank top and made my way to the bathroom.

I was letting the water warm up when Drina and Lady came busting threw the door.

"Y'all niggas can't wait?" I asked them as I sat down on the toilet seat.

"NO!" they said.

"Can I please take a shower?" I asked them as I started to pull off my shirt.

"Damn you do got a body!" Drina said.

I laughed and got in the shower.

"Get y'all gay asses out of here," I told them and began to wash my body.

"NO!" they said again.

"So how did it feel to beat her ass?" Drina asked.

"It felt fucking great," I said.

"Man when y'all left she just sat there and cried and Crisco was shock," Lady said.

"Wow!" was as I said as I began to wash my hair.

I wanted to get rid of all traces of that house I was in.

"Yeah, then that cutie waitress came back and started laughing, she said she saw it all go down," Lady said.

"Oh really now," I said.

"Yeah girl, but you really did hand old girl her ass," Drina said.

"So... what are the plans for tomorrow?" Lady asked

"I don't know why?" I said as I turned off the water and grabbed a towel and wrapped it around my body.

"Because this nigga wants to sex the waitress," Drina said as she moved out of my way.

"Damn, that fast?" I asked her.

"Hell yeah both of y'all then had sex, I want some too. Unless.." Lady started to say.

"Unless what?" I asked as I started to lotion up my body.

"Unless you and Smilez let me in on the next session," she said.

I just rolled my eyes.

"Ugh! Fine maybe tomorrow or something," I told her as I started to put my clothes on.

"YESSS!" she said and hugged me.

"Move nigga," I told her as I began to gather my clothes and stuff.

"Did you have to fuck up Smilez neck like that though,'" Drina said.

I just smirked.

"Yeah," I said and laughed.

"How come you and Smilez never had sex?" I asked Drina as I sat on the edge of my tub.

I guess we where about to have girl time in the bathroom. I guess it was a good thing tho'. I haven't really had time to just kick it with them.

"If you must know we have done it once or twice, we just ignore the fact that we did because it was good I mean really good but it didn't feel right," she said as she smirked.

I knew that smirk.

"When was this?" I asked her.

"A few years ago, I asked her to sleep with me because I was you know inexperienced and what not," she said and laughed a bit.

"She was like why her and I told her it was because I trusted her, she took her time with me and everything," she said and started to blush a bit.

"What about the second time?" Lady asked her.

"She was going through a lot and she had gotten high and drunk so something's happen," she said.

"Damn, well are all the things they say about her sex game true?" Lady asked.

She looked at me and then Drina.

"YES!" me and Drina said.

"'I'm so glad that she wanted me and nobody else, low key if I was Shada I would stalk her ass too," I said and laughed.

" Hell yeah, since we only had sex twice I didn't get to experience as much as you probably will, but trust me that nigga is strong," she said and laughed.

"And that nigga sneaky, you better be careful tonight," Drina said.

I laughed.

"Damn well okay then," Lady said as she pouted a bit.

"What the hell is wrong with you?" I asked her

"I ain't never going to get that experience that ,you couldn't wait to trap her ass till after I hit?" Lady said and laughed.

"Stop it," I said I was in tears.

"What about Erica?" I asked Drina.

" What about her?" Drina asked.

"How's the sex?" Lady asked her like she was stupid.

"It's really good," she said and started blushing.

I laughed at her now it was her turn.

"I have left so many marks on her back I feel bad," she said and giggled.

"She won't let you mark up that neck huh?" I said and laughed.

"Naw, that neck is fucked up," she said.

"You haven't notice?" Lady said.

"Y'ALL IN HERE ABOUT TO FUCK OR SOMETHING?" Erica yelled threw the door.

"NO! WE TALKING DUMBASS!" Drina yelled back.

"DON'T YELL AT ME WITH YA SHORT ASS!" Erica said.

Drina got up and opened the door.

" SHUT YO TALL ASS UP!" She yelled at Erica as she mushed her in her head.

I laughed and pushed my way past them. Smilez was on the bed blowing back this blunt. They must have been smoking hard as hell. It was smoky as shit.

"Hey baby! How was your fucking shower?" she asked me and placed the blunt back to her lips.

"It was great baby," I told her as I took the blunt form her.

She looked at me and smiled lazily. I put the blunt to my lips and inhaled. I let it coat my lungs before I exhaled.

"You need to stop smoking," Smilez said.

I looked at her and rolled my eyes.

"Why do I need to stop?" I asked and inhaled again.

"Because I think you should," she said as she took the clothes and stuff I still had in my hands and tossed them on the floor and she placed her head in my lap.

"Shut yo high ass up," I told her and giggled.

"We both need to stop smoking," she said.

I busted up and she did too.

"Well not now," She told me as she started to rub my leg.

"ERICA SIT YO HIGH ASS DOWN!" Drina yelled causing us to laugh.

Drina came and sat down next to me and grabbed the blunt. I laughed.

" Drina I just want you to rub my back while I rub yo pussy," Erica said as she walked over.

I busted up laughing and Smilez sat up and reached over and grabbed another blunt off the desk.

"Yeah Drina she just wanna rub ya pussy," Smilez said.

She lite the blunt and handed it to me. I thanked her and continued to smoke. I was felling good. I had a wonderful orgasm, a nice shower, a good talk, and now a blunt. Yeah I was feeling really good.

" SHUT UP SMILEZ!" Drina yelled.

"Where is Lady?" Smilez asked.

" In the shower," Erica said as she sat behind Drina who was pretending like she didn't want any.

I took this chance to look at Erica's neck.

"Damn Erica, if I was Drina I wouldn't want you to touch me either. Your neck is fucked homie," I said.

Smilez laughed and Erica did too. Drina blushed and rolled her eyes.

" You shouldn't be the one to talk. You got marks all over Smilez," Erica said.

I shrugged and inhaled again. It was a knock on the door. I jumped and looked at Smilez. She was half sleep.

"Who is it?" Erica said.

"It's ummm .." the voice said.

"Ummm ain't no got dayum name," Drina said as we all laughed.

"Its Shay.." the voice said. I rolled my eyes.

"Well we all about to fuck so you going to have to come back," Erica yelled.

I laughed and choked on my smoke.

"We is?" Smilez said as she sat up.

"NO nigga we not," I told her.

She laid back down on my lap.

"Y'all are fucking liars," she said as she took the blunt form me an inhaled.

"Give me my shit nigga," I told her as I snatched it back.

She exhaled and looked at me.

"Bring yo face here," she said.

I smirked and bent down. She captured by bottom lip and sucked on it. I pulled back but her teeth had my bottom lip. She ran her tongue along it before letting it go.

"See Smilez about to get in that pussy again," Erica said as she started to rub Drina side.

" No she is not," I told them.

"CAN I PLEASE COME IN?" shay yelled.

I forgot all about her ass. I sighed. Smilez got up an opened the door.

"Damn y'all nigga just blow back all the time huh?" she asked.

Smilez walked back in and laid next to me, well she placed her head in my lap. I looked up as my cousin entered the room she looked fucked up. She had a black eye and small cuts around her nose.

"Damn, Skyy you then gave her a new fucking face!" Erica said and laughed.

Smilez and Drina was rolling and I just smirked and started rubbing Smilez stomach. Shay rolled her eyes and crossed her arms.

"Hey where's yo girl at?" Drina said after she stopped laughing.

"Minding her business," Shay said.

Drina was ready to bust her in her face but Erica had a firm grip on her. I even felt Smilez tense up a little bit, but that was gone after she put the blunt to her lips and exhaled. She passed it to Drina who took a long puff.

"What do you want?" I asked her as I continued to rub Smilez stomach, she had started rubbing on my leg and she knows that shit turns me on.

"Look I don't want it to be any hostility while we on this trip, I just want everything to go by smoothly, so lets call it a truths for now and just enjoy ourselves," she said with a fake as smile.

" "You just don't want Skyy to beat that ass again," Erica said and we all laughed even Shay.

"Yeah that's true I don't want another ass beating," said Shay.

" Fine but after this trip you don't have to worry about me, cause I don't every want to see you or CoCo again," I told her.

I heard Smilez coughing I looked down to see her choking on the blunt. I laughed.

"Shit I forgot this one was that Loud," Smilez said as she settled back down into my lap and passed me the blunt.

I inhaled and exhaled. This shit was good.

"That's fine, well I guess I will be off to my room," Shay said as she began to walk off slowly.

" Ugh! You can stay for a little bit, "I said.

Smilez looked at me like I was crazy hell they all did.

"Thanks cousin, cause to be honest I don't feel like listing to CoCo snore," She said and took a seat on the floor.

As soon as she did Lady walked out in her pajamas. I must say she was looking good. I notice Smilez lick her lips. It made me a little uneasy but I wasn't worried at all. I even notice Erica and Drina stare at her a little bit. Hell even Shay.

" So y'all just going to smoke without me? And what is this bitch doing in here?" She asked as she climbed in the bed. This bed can't handle all this damn weight.

" Man , shut up and here," Drina said and handed her the blunt.

"Just a big ass cry baby," Smilez said as she went back to rubbing my leg.

"Whatever," Lady said as she inhaled and laid her head on my shoulder.

Damn I almost forgot that we where a couple when we are around Shay and CoCo.

"So we just going to sit here and smoke?" Shay asked as she looked at us.

"Yeah, girl ain't nobody going no where tonight," Lady said as she inhaled again.

We all laughed. Smilez had gotten up to take a shower while Erica was still trying to get Drina to have sex with her. I laughed those two were a fool. Me , Lady, and Shay was having a real good conversation about something I really can't remember but it was ridiculous because Shay had caught a contact high.

It was around 2 in the morning when we kicked everybody out. Lady had fallen asleep in the bed.

"Damn where am I going to sleep at?" Smilez said.

She was standing at the foot of the bed looking at Lady short ass in my spot and I was in Smilez spot.

"With us," I said and laughed.

She let out a light chuckle.

"I refuse to share a bed with y'all two, I'll just go sleep in the other room," she said as she came over and kissed me goodnight. She pulled back and pecked my lips.

"Night baby,"

She smirked at me and turned off the lights.

" Night Love," she said before she walked into the other bedroom.

I was kind of upset I wasn't sleeping next to my baby, but the weed had me stuck. I felt like couldn't moved if I tried to.

"Sweetz?" Lady's voice flowed threw the darkness.

"Hmm?" I asked her.

"If I wasn't stuck I would go to my room," she said and laughed.

I laughed too.

"Its okay I'm stuck too," I told her, as I got more comfortable in the spot I was in. It wasn't long before I had drifted off into a deep sleep.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

339K 12K 21
I could see the things that lurk in the shadows I'm not scared since they are now my friends and family. My name is Chris, I was your average 16 year...
3M 136K 94
"The fuck? Girl it's 2020 why hate?" "I know what year it is, I have my own calendar" I replied but she just gave me an eye roll. "Just...I just don'...
3.3K 290 59
she was supposed to be a drunken one night stand. We were never suppose to see each other again, I didn't even know her name. But a year later she tu...
13.7K 168 20
DISCONTINUED !WARNING! The following story includes these subjects: sexual scenes, swearing, light drinking, violence, blood, abusive relationship, r...