Never a Dull Moment: Ninjago

Por Alloydgators

We focused our attention on the Green Ninja once again. He stopped the girl in green. "Maybe....you wanna get... Más

STARTING MY BOOK!?
New Adventure.
Chapter 1: Another Day.
Chapter 2: Unsurvivable
Chapter 3: Gone.
Chapter 4: The Christmas Eyes.
Chapter 5: Sleeping Late and 'Early' Training.
Chapter 6: Grilled Cheese are Always Eaten Different
Chapter 7: The Cookie
Chapter 8: The Upgrade From Cookie To Ember.
Chapter 9: The Beanbag Truth, In Pink
Chapter 10: Handcuffed and Discovered.
Chapter 11: Lloyd Knows It, Lloyd Likes It.
Chapter 12: Ember Girl, Cole Pigeon
The Me Thing Im Doing -Not- At 12:30AM #2
Chapter 13: Pepperoni Eyebrows
Chapter 14: Warning on Video Games.
A/N let me explain.
Chapter 15 Part 1: Ice and Stuck.
Chapter 15 part 2: Ice and Non-Harry.
Chapter 16: Hiding From the Deadly Seeker.
Chapter 17: Mr- I -hate-Reflexes-and-am-going-to-kill-the-ninja
Chapter 18: Meeting Deaths Sad Goodbyes.
Chapter 19: It's a Reflex.
BONUS KAI'S FATHER!!!
Chapter 21: Cake Math and Ghostly Sightings.
Chapter 22: Something Strange Happened.
A/N
Chapter 23: Swapped
Chapter 24: Getting out of the Bucket, Getting out of the Wall.
Me, Myself and I. Fandom Day
The Me-Things Which I Still Am Not Doing At 12:30am
Chapter 25: Just Slap Him! He Won't Know...
Chapter 26: The Endless Wallet has Ended!
Chapter 27: Applying For The Job.
Chapter 28: Lloyd or Floyd
Chapter 29: Floyds Boingy Belly and Pants Blast.
Chapter 30: Deflated Lloyds Screams.
The Me Thingy That I am Doing At 9:27pm.
Chapter 31: Everyones Falling Apart.
Chapter 32: He Chose Her, Over His Dying Sister.
Chapter 33: Turning to the Hot Dark.
Chapter 34: Kiss the Jay.
Chapter 35: Kai's Advice?
Chapter 36: The All So Powerful Green Ninja and McDonalds Dates
Chapter 37: The Cover Up, Dummy Made.
Chapter 38: Kai Solves The Weird Lloyd
Chapter 39: Dangerous.
Chapter 40: Kai is Still Missing.
Chapter 41: Mission Impossible.
Chapter 42: In the Towers Darkened Halls
Chapter 43: World Known
Chapter 44: Ashamed
Chapter 45: Power-Mystified.
Chapter 46: "I Dareth You."
Chapter 47: A System Overload
Chapter 48: Green Ninja is a Fake.
Chapter 49: Jay Going Touch Deprived
Chapter 50: Jay Kissed His Girlfriend
Chapter 51: Home to Cake.
GREAT IDEA GUYS
"I Love Beanbags"
Nya Finds a Duck
I just feel like you all need to see this
Conquering Himself

Chapter 20: Awkwardness.

326 19 58
Por Alloydgators

Lloyd POV

Cookie. Cookie. She jumped. Can't. Breathe!

I laid gasping as my teammates gathered around. And that's all I remember.

I woke up in my bed, not remembering anything else from the night. What happened? I have no idea. All I know is that I'm in my room, cuddled in my green blanket, with a water glass next to me.

But something tells me that Nya is gone. Forever. How do I get rid of the awful feeling?

Kai was snoring on the chair next to me, drooling a little on his left cheek. He kept snorting, but he wouldn't snore. He just snorted because he kept trying to keep his head up.

He's going to be sore today. I took a drink of water, draining the glass and leaving the ice cubes.

"Kai!" No answer. My voice was raspy, so I ate an ice cube. "Kai!"

Still, nothing.

I threw my earpiece, which they forgot to take out, at his face.

And, it kinda landed in his mouth. Which miraculously opened, as I threw it. Duh! I wouldn't do that on purpose....right?

He snarffed (is that a word? It makes sense here....) and started choking on the piece, that held my earwax.

I probably should try to think more. I hope he won't dunk me in the chicken pot like Cole did.

That was....different.

Anyway, he started coughing, of course waking up, and took the earpiece out of his mouth. Then, he turned and glared at me.

Gulp. Fake sleeping time. But I guess they know what my fake sleeping looks like, since Kai leaned over in my face.

"Lloyd?" I 'stirred' in my 'sleep'. "Lloyd?"

"Ya?"

Bad move, folks.

"You are so dead!" And he tackled me, on the bed.

"AHHHH!" I screamed. "No tickling!" But that didn't stop him. Until he hit my arm. I yelped.

"Sorry!" A guilty face Kai froze and looked down at me from his revenge spot, standing above me. "I forgot you were hurt."

"Hurt from what?" I asked. "I can't remember what happened. And why can't I move my foot very well?" I picked up my arm and gasped. "WHY IS MY ARM IN ANOTHER CAST?!"

Kai chuckled nervously, glancing around the room for invisible help. "Well, funny story really.."

"WHY IS MY ARM IN ANOTHER STUPID CAST?! AND KEEP THOSE BLOOD THIRSTY PERTTY LADIES WITH NEEDLES AWAY!!"

Kai pinned me down from my thrashing and trying-to-get-out-of-bed-ness. "Lloyd! Stop! You could hurt yourself!"

And that's of course, when Jay walked in. We were in a very awkward position.

Awkward!

"Woah!" he exclaimed, backing up a few steps. "I'm not interrupting anything am I? Because I can leave....WHAT IS SENSEI GONNA SAY?! You guys are busted! Man, when he finds out...and Cole! He owes me fifty bucks! Yes! And do you not mind being lovey-dovey when I'm around 'cuz it's kinda weird and stuff..."

Kai and I looked at each other in shock, then back to the rambling Jay.

What in the world?!

"No no no no no no no," Kai managed to stop the Motormouth. "It's not what it looks like! Lloyd was being stubborn and trying to get out of bed, freaking out about his cast or something and-"

I glared at him and interrupted, turning to Jay. "He was being stubborn, not giving me answers quick enough! And I wanted to get out of bed and he was trying to force me to stay in!"

Okay, that sounds bad.

I was right. Jays eyes nearly bulged out of their sockets. "Fighting like an old married couple! Trying to keep you in bed! Ooh yes! Cole, another fifty bucks man!"

Okay, this was weird.

"JAY!" Kai screamed and I plugged my ears. "We," he points to myself and him. "Are not together! And never will be!"

"Ya!" I shuddered. "That would be creepy. Like camping with toad sin your sleeping bag." Yes, I've had that experience. And no, it isn't nice.

"Besides," Kai added, ruffling my hair. "Lloyd obviously likes Ember."

"Ya," I agreed. "So see how it wouldn't work- WAIT A SECOND!" I whirled to face Kai. "I don't like Ember! You take that back!"

Jay watched open mouth as this time I jumped onto Kai.

"What about me?" A voice asked and I froze. Ember came through the doorway. "Uh..." She looked between Kai and I, who I was sitting on. "This is kinda weird."

"ITS NOT WHAT IT LOOKS LIKE!" Kai and I blurted out at the same time.

Jay rolled his eyes. "What ever. There goes my fifty bucks."

I sighed. Wait a second....

"You guys made a bet on us?!" I screeched at Jay. Ember watched open eyed as me, Mr. Limper and i-have-a-dumb-cast-on-my-arm-again chased Jay around the room.

When I couldn't catch him, I threw the cup with ice cubes in it, at his face, and sat in Kai's chair. "Anyway, can you explain what happened to me last night?"

Ember cast a scared look to Jay. "You don't remember?"

"No," I put it out bluntly.

Kai rubbed his temples. "Well..."

And the whole story came out. But I knew it wasn't the whole thing. "Something tells me somethings wrong with Nya."

Kai exchanged a glance with Jay, who sniffed. "Uh...she fell down the elevator shaft."

"Off that big building!?" I hollered. I saw the sad faces and I knew it was true. "So..." I asked quietly. "When's her funeral?"

Jays eyes widened. "What!? No! She's not dead! Just still knocked out."

Oh. That makes since. "She survived?"

Kai nodded, looking proud of his little sister. "She summoned her water, but wasn't strong enough to make a bubble around her to protect her fall, but she didn't know that the water gathered at the bottom of the elevator shaft, so she just fell into it. "

"But," I encouraged. I knew there was something else.

"But," Cookie said, looking me directly in the eye. "She lost her memory."

Jay moaned, rubbing his own temples. "And the only thing she remembers is you, Lloyd. The Green Ninja. You, and your power. "

GREEN NINJA, O-U-T!!

Oh snap! What's gonna happen! anhhhh Nya lost her memory!

Hahaha I'm so baddddddddd. I hope you all enjoyed this chapter! I didn't keep wher it was going...but Tada! It is ended here!

So, letting you know, I dislike x6472920284739 GREENFLAME, which is why I put this out there that I totally hate it when people put them together.

No offense for people who like that. It's just I don't! :)

Okay? We good?

Anyway, comment comment comment!

And question time!
If you could have M'n'Ms or Skittles for the rest of your life, what would you choose?

I am a total MNM girl. Nobody can drag me away from those things. I'm gonna get fat, if I'm not already. Hha hha

What ever, there worth it.

ALLIGATOR OUT
Comment please, without swear language.

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

3.3K 98 19
(Cancelled but being Rewritten) Raila has always been locked up in her house. Home schooled most of her life but then tragedy strikes and she is on h...
2.9K 95 7
(y/n) was a rather shy and nervous boy, who was always having a hard time fitting in. But eventually he found a place he enjoyed being in, Sensei Gar...
1.3M 34.8K 56
[being rewritten for the 1938473th time] Sometimes love stories don't start with lingering stares and flirting. Sometimes it starts with the boy bei...
35.9K 1K 34
' She's here...' I opened my eyes to see a very familiar girl wearing a blank white mask. "So this is what you choose in the end?" I ask staring at...