Forever Alone (Book 1 of the...

By Unseen-and-unspoken

Jeff has always felt the weight of being alone. Even with the other Creepypasta, he was the freak; the outcas... More

Chapter One: Along the Cracks
Chapter Two: Captured
Chapter Three: Broken and Rebuilt
Chapter Four: The Search Begins
Chapter Five: Bloodlust
Chapter Six: Wonder
Chapter Seven: Betrayal of the Heart
Chapter Eight: Open Yourself to Me
Chapter Nine: Continuing to Hurt
Chapter Ten: Split Down the Middle
Chapter Eleven: Rememberence
Chapter Twelve: Blood and Sparks
Chapter Thirteen: Lies
Chapter Fourteen: Ripping Through Flesh
Chapter Fifteen: Reunion
Chapter Sixteen: Unmask Me
Chapter Seventeen: Strange Circumstances
Chapter Eighteen: My Little Killer
Chapter Nineteen: Come to Terms With Yourself
A/N to let you know

Author's Note

776 24 2
By Unseen-and-unspoken

Hey there everyone. Thanks for all the love on this story. Don't worry, it's not over. Not yet at least. Some of you guys might know me from my fanfiction account (goes by the same name) or my YouTube account (also by the same name). If you do, thanks for following me through all my writing. If not, that's okay too. I love all you guys, and writing would not be possible without the readers. Also for those of you who may not realize this, I won't be writing a whole ton of fanfics on here. Most fanfiction will be going on fanfic.net, but the categories that have no place there (AKA Creepypasta or YouTuber fics) will be here. I'll be doing some original work too, so those of you following me, I'd love to have your support. If not, that's fine. Do you people.

Bye for now. The next chapter will contain a lemon. Not between Jeff and Slendy (they're not quite there yet and i don't know if I will do one between them yet) but that'll come soon enough. So sit back and enjoy. The new chap will be on its way soon. Stay awesome you guys!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

347K 11.6K 82
>Part of the Creepypasta childhood memories series< Thanks to Ben, Jeff is forced to walk down memory lane. He doesn't mind but you on the other han...
354K 8.6K 19
A love story between two twisted hearts. As your world falls apart you meet the famous serial killer Jeff. What will happen? *Warning: contains viole...
23.9K 607 26
Jeff is a cold-blooded, insane murderer who only feels the urge to kill. But what happens when he meets a girl that couldn't relate to him more? Now...
3.1K 123 24
"Your fucking crazy." He whispered staring straight into me as if searching for my soul with those stone cold eyes. "I know but if I weren't then I w...