Bite Me Kitten | ✔️

Por byebyesasha

"Don't underestimate me, Hunter." I gulp, trying to sound unaffected by our close proximity. His lips are in... Más

Author's Note
Chapter one- Nut Loving Arse Clown
Chapter 2 - I am a Badass.
Chapter 3 - Is she Trying to Seduce me?
Chapter 4 - Naughty Scarlet;)
Chapter 5 - Fucklets and Grassholes.
Chapter 6 - Cupcake Killer.
Chapter 7 - Rage
Chapter 8 - Definitely a Werewolf.
Chapter 9 - Buisness Trips In Hell
Chapter 10 - A Game
Chapter 11- Long Story
chapter 12 - Taming the Beast.
Chapter 13 - Mother.
Chapter 14 - Scarlet (Hunters P.O.V )
Chapter 16 - Together in the Womb, Together in the Hospital Room.
Chapter 17 - Naked Butts.
Chapter 18 - Goddamn Farm.
Chapter 19 - Strangers In bed and Deep talks.
Chapter 20 - Guys...I Think I'm in Love.
Chapter 21- Hunter Snow Brown
Chapter 22 - That's One Way of Shutting Me Up.
Chapter 23 - The Tradition Doesn't Control Me
Chapter 24 - Honey... Im not your girlfriend.
Chapter 23/24 - Hunters POV
Chapter 25 - "Shelby What??!"
Chapter 26- Even Prince Charming Needs a Bathroom Break
Chapter 27- Only him.
Chapter 28 - You're Doing Great Sweetie (The End)

Chapter 15 - Saving Scarlet (Hunters p.o.v)

206K 6.2K 2.2K
Por byebyesasha

Goal: 100 votes, 65k views for the book.

A/N Sorry guys for the cliff hanger last chapter. Just didn't know how to go with it, hopefully this meets your expectations.

IF YOU HAVE QUESTIONS FOR ANY OF THE CHARACTERS WRITE THEM IN THE COMMENTS AN ILL ANSWER NEXT CHAPTER. 

Recap:

I groan out loud and sit up straight, looking around, then down. God damn it, I need another cold shower.

Walking upstairs towards my room I hear a crash coming from Scarlets, making me run towards her room.

I wiggle the doorknob, hearing lots of moving and muffled talking on the other side, but the door is locked. I reach in back pocket open it and knock on the door, "Scar? Are you alright?" I call her.

As soon as I say her name though I hear deep breathing and sounds of someone crying...Scarlet more exactly.

Swinging the door quickly I look around the destroyed room, the bed is completely turned upside down, pieces of paper everywhere, clothes all over the floor. And I swear I saw some blood on the dresser, making my face loose it's color.

"Scarlet!" I shout, frantically moving around.

I hear nothing, but then a whimper grabs my attention, not knowing where it came from, I look up towards the mirror on the ceiling. Seeing scarlet hiding behind the bed, a pillow agains her face as she is curled I a little ball.

What I see on the pillow makes my heart momentarily stop beating.

The pillow is covered in blood.

(* Hunters P.O.V*)

Blood.

There wasn't that much of it, but enough to have the air out of my lungs get knocked out. She was clinging to the pillow like its her only life source, her entire body was shaking, so badly.

I stood there for who know how long, frozen, until I whispered in a voice filled with concern. "Scarlet." She looked up at me slowly, still holding the pillow. Once I saw her face my knees wanted to collapse and fall right beside her.

The top of her head was missing so much of her red hair, it was bleeding in some places where, I guess, she ripped her hair out. Her eyes matching the color of the pillow, blood shot red. Her lip was also bleeding, seeing a cut on the side of the bottom one. There was so much red.

I don't think red will be my favorite color anymore.

She was looking at me, but not completely at me. Her eyes weren't focused, they were dancing around the room, shaking as much as her body. Scarlets lips started moving, murmuring something incoherent.

Slowly, walking towards her hoping she won't deny my comfort, I reach down beside her. Thank god she didn't loose too much blood, she isn't in a life threatening situation but it doesn't mean she is completely safe.

What the hell happened?

I raise my hand to get a pice of hair that fell in front of her face. Her eyes snap to my hand making me freeze. She looks at it then turns her attention to me, staring straight into my eyes, fear and anger filling hers while mine hold nothing but concern.

She stand up abruptly making me fall back and stare at her, this time with fear. Not for me, but for her.

She looks around frantically once I stand up, and runs to the bathroom locking it before I can reach her.

What is she going to do? Is she going to harm herself?

I run to the bathroom and start pounding the door. "Scarlet Scarlet Scarlet SCARLET!" I repeat over and over again while knocking on the door. Hearing the shower water start running makes me pound even harder, bending the door.

"JOSHUA!" I scream, no longer then ten seconds later, I hear his footsteps running up the stair. He comes into the room wide-eyed, with Ace right behind him coming to see where the sound came from,  looking around once his gaze falls on me he relaxes.

Too early too relax now buddy.

"Scarlet, bathroom, blood, ambulance!" I yell at him, still pounding.

The next few hours are a blur to me.

My pounding on the door, Joshua trying to calm me down and calling the ambulance, Scarlet not opening the door. Joshua and I finally breaking through the door, seeing Scarlet on the ground, unconscious.

After holding Scarlet in my arms for a while, screaming her name, the dogs none-stop barking Josh trying to calm me down even though he is almost as worried as me, the paramedics came, picking up Scarlet, Josh and I following.

Joshua called father, but I was in too much shock to register anything.

Was this one of her anger attacks? What the hell triggered it? I'll kill who ever did this to her, I'll make their life miserable.

The image of her eyes looking at me one second, then her on the ground the other made my head dizzy as I sat in the waiting room.

So many emotions running through my head. Anger for the one who caused this panic attack, guilt for not stopping her sooner, worry for what's going to happened to her. Shock from seeing her in that kind of situation.

That wasn't Scarlet. Scarlet glares at everyone passing by, Scarlet is loved by all her close friends, Scarlet fights back with others, not with her own self.

But who am I kidding, I don't know her at all yet.

This is defiantly the first time I have experienced something spilled with so much...disturbance, anxiety, commotion. It's amazing how much a girl that I met 1 month ago can cause this within me. I would have said I loved her but that would be a lie, I don't know enough about her to know if I love her. I don't know what is her favorite movie, what is her favorite color, what she likes to drink before bed.

There is so much to learn.

I just hope she is okay.

Who am I kidding? Of course she is okay. Physically that is. Mentally I will still have to ask father to hire her a psychologist. Even though I have a feeling Scarlet won't like that idea.

"I called father." Josh brings my attention to him. He sits  beside me, hair all messed up from all the running his hands through it, eyes clearly having tears in them. Ace is in his arms, refusing to go anywhere else without his owner.

I see that I'm not the only one going insane with this situation.

"What did he say?" I ask.

I know father won't be happy. Wanting the perfect special for me and all. Of course he will understand that I'm way to stubborn and smitten with Scarlet to stop now, he won't be happy. Mom is far from perfect too, she is a workaholic and way too cheery for our family, so I hope he won't do anything to take Scarlet away from me.

"Well..." Joshua starts with a sigh. "He was proud of you for choosing Scarlet at first...then he did research, found out that she has anger issues and family issues, that definitely did not make him happy. And then he gets called to say that the girl his son chose is actually a psycho that had a panic attack." He finishes.

I glare at him. "I'm pretty sure you didn't think of Scarlet as a psycho when you declared your love for her."

He looks at me and rolls his eyes dismissively. "I know she is not a psycho. Daddy doesn't. And would you stop holding it against me? Jesus, I just liked the girl."

I pick up the dog from his hands and place it on my lap, his eyes looking at me, wide and innocent, almost like Scarlets.

"Do..do you think he will refuse to accept her?" I ask him.

He is silent for a second, making me a bit worried. I don't need my Fathers approval to be with Scarlet, but I want it. He puts trust in me, for the company, for the education, for everything. He doesn't even trust Joshua as much as he trusts me. Without his approval for Scarlet, making her mine would be a hundred times harder.

"He won't stop you. You know that under all his bossy man cover there is a dad who actually loves us and won't hold you back from your happiness. It's not you I'm worried about right now though, Scarlet is he one who will most likely will get hurt. What if you won't love her? What if you will get sick of her? In her ....situation getting more emotionally hurt won't be a good idea. Think real good before choosing. Don't act selfishly right now." He finishes.

I stare at him dumbfounded by the wisdom of his words. His thoughts weren't properly organized and his usage of words was very disappointing but for Josh it was an improvement.

"I want her, Josh." I tell him.

He sighs again he looks at me with a hint of pity on his eyes. "I know that, but that doesn't mean you need her."

God damn it. I want her, why won't they just let me get her without any obstacles? I know I can help her. She needs me as much as I want her and she doesn't even know it. I will make her life so much better, I'll provide her the attention that she lacked.

I just need her to accept me.

But it's not too late, this is just the beginning of our story.

My thoughts get interrupted by Ace jumping off my lap as the door at the end of the hallways open. I stand to run after him but hands reach to catch him before I can. The hands that belong to Mr.Lockwood himself.

He grabs the dog and stands straight catching my eye, worry and fear crossing his features.

"Where is my baby?" He calls, running up to us.

I stand up and reach my hand to shake his but he just glares at me. Clearing my throat I explain what happened. "She was absent at breakfast, i've decided to check up on her but when I came in the room she was on the ground shaking with the blood around her, the room was a mess also."

His face turns pale and he murmurs something under his breath repeatedly, I listen closer and figure out he says. "Not again, not again." Every time he says it, he brushes his hands through Aces fur.

"Does she get Anger attacks often?" I ask

"Not really. This is like, the third major one." He answers quietly.

"Did father say anything about coming here?"

"Yes." I hear a voice coming from the doorway. My father is standing there with a pained expression on his face. "Is she alright?"

"We can't know. The doctors said that she is just drained from the blood-loss so she will need today to rest without any visitors. They might trigger a continuation to the stress." Josh answers for me.

The need to see her is almost desperate, but not enough to risk her health. I don't think causing another anger attack is a good idea. She is very delicate right now, we are required to be as gentle as possible with her. After she gets out of the hospital I plan to take her away for camping, maybe invite her friends Nolan and Aden or whatever their names are.

It will be a week of relaxation, swimming, sleeping in tents, eating s'mores, and much more that she hopefully will love.

"I plan to invite your daughter and a few of her friends for a trip after this fiasco is over, is that alright with you Mr.Lockwood?" I ask her father.

Before he can answer my father beats him to it. "I don't think so. I want to make sure she is mentally stable. The Whole point of the 'Special' tradition is for the female to be there for you and keep you sane while you rule over the company. It defeats the purpose when your girl is in the hospital because of her anger issues."

Mr.Lockwood slightly glares at my Father, knowing that he can't really say too much, he is his boss after all. "It's my daughter you are talking about. She is completely sane if that is what you are implying."

Father rolls his eyes before shifting his attention to her dad. "All I'm saying is that she nee-"

"Nathan Lockwood and Hunter Brown? We have an update about Scarlet Lockwood. " He gets interrupted by the doctor.

-----------2111 words------

GUYS! I'm sorry for the shitty chapter but I was so busy and you all wanted an update on what going to happen so I tried to put something together. Hopefully I didn't disappoint you too bad.

I apologize for the brutal cliffhanger last chapter too...

Next chapter will be from Scarlets P.O.V, I'll try to make it funnier so I won't get depressed too much, and won't depress you.

Any thoughts?

What do you think About Mr.Brown?

Anything you think I could improve on?

Okay. See you later peeps.

Bye bye

-Sasha.

----------------

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

93.5K 2.6K 20
ONGOING ° 𐐪𐑂 ♡ 𐐪𐑂 ₒ 𐐪𐑂 ♡ 𐐪𐑂 ° "I hate you," "I don't think you do," he cups my face, placing a kiss on my forehead. "I really do," "Lying...
1.2M 32.7K 35
"You're just too much fun to mess with," he jokes, his smile transforming into a glowing smirk. My cheeks heat, but this time with anger. My toleranc...
916K 20.8K 41
Staring at the gun in his hand as he stalks towards me with a devilish smirk on his face, I feel the bone-chilling fear rises within me. My back is a...
1.3M 32.5K 55
"Go, I don't want to make you hate me for what I did." he says softly as a tear of drop dipped from his eyes. "What are you talking about?" I approac...