Blind in a Way (Frerard)

By angeleyes-demonsoul

"Only douche bags wear sunglasses inside." "If I knew what one looked like, I might agree." More

One
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six
Seven
Eight
Nine
Ten
Eleven
Twelve
Thirteen
Fifteen
Sixteen
Seventeen
Eighteen
Nineteen
Twenty
Twenty One
Twenty Two
Twenty Three
Twenty Four
Twenty Five
Twenty Six
Twenty Seven
Twenty Eight
Twenty Nine
Thirty
Thirty One
Thirty Two
Thirty Three
Thirty Four
Thirty Five
Thirty Six
Thirty Seven
Thirty Eight
Thirty Nine
Forty
Final Note

Fourteen

16.2K 1K 1.9K
By angeleyes-demonsoul

~Gerard's POV~

Frank had stayed with me and laid next to me in my dorm before, but we had never slept next to each other. I had never really slept next to anyone other than Mikey or my mom on trips or when I was little.

Sleeping with Frank was different. His arm was wrapped around my midsection, holding me close to him. I could feel his head leaned against the back of mine. His breathing was slow and patterened, indicating he was already asleep. Even in sleep, his hold around me felt secure...and safe.

I smiled through my closed eyes. This was such a nice feeling... I loved this new feeling of closeness to Frank. It made me feel good... It made me dream of that warm summer evening I always used to imagine when we touched...

I only woke up when I felt the absence of his arm around me. I rolled over, still feeling his presence in the bed next to me.

"Well, good morning..." Frank's morning voice was rhaspy and low.

"Morning..." I smiled.

I felt him move some hair away from my face. I wondered how his bed head looked, whether he had hair draping his own face. I knew his hair covered his ears slightly, but that had been about two weeks ago I had discovered that about him... It could of grown since then.

"Still sleeping or what?" I heard Frank's rhaspy voice chuckle. Oh it sounded nice...

"No, just thinking."

"Don't get any funny ideas, Gerard." I felt the bed shift as I assumed he sat up, "Although I did enjoy sleeping next to you."

"I should hope so..." I grinned, propping myself up on my arm, "Because you get to do it again tonight."

"I can't wait."

---

Frank had given me some clothes that I had managed to get on myself while he went to piss and change. He was still in the bathroom when I was done, so I decided to make my way down the hall. Thank god we didn't keep any furniture down that hall, because I would of run right into it.

I could hear soft giggles and a cooing sound? I made it to the edge of what I thought would be the hall into the kitchen and I heard a small squeal.

"It's Gerard!" A child's voice rang through my ears. I smiled as I recognized the voice of one of my small cousins.

"Hey! Luke, how are you?" I laughed as I felt his grip around my leg.

"What about me? Guuurard?" Another voice asked.

"Is that little Lisa?" A soft giggle confirmed my question.

"Gerard! How are you?" Another voice. Good thing I was good at tabbing voices to names.

"I'm good aunt Mary." I said, hopefully facing her direction, "How are you?"

"We'll, seeing as I'm not carrying a small human in my stomach, just great."

"You had your baby!?" I asked excitedly. I loved kids, especially babies. They were just so small and curious to all things in life...

"Yes! Her name is Amy, would you like to hold her?"

I nodded and my aunt helped lead me across the room, her other children still clinging to my legs.

~Frank's POV~

I walked back into the bedroom to find Gerard missing. I shrugged and walked down the hall. I looked at some of the pictures as I walked down, seeing old pictures of Gerard's whole family. I stopped just before the hall break leading into the kitchen and living room at an old, grainy photo of the family of four at what looked like a beach.

Gerard's mom was covering her mouth, laughing, while a man I assumed to be Gerard's father held two boys in his arms. In his right arm, closest to his mom, was Mikey; held sideways like he was trying to runaway, laughing. In his right arm was a darker haired boy being held upside down, with a look of absolute thrill on his face. It was Gerard, but there was something different about him. He had nothing covering his eyes. I looked closer at the picture. Mikey and Gerard were both small...Probably around three or four...

"She's beautiful..." Gerard's voice pulled me away from the photo. I walked into the kitchen and saw him holding a small infant in his arms, with a woman hovering beside him, smiling.

Looking at Gerard holding a baby, I couldn't help but smile too. It was a beautiful picture... I'm sure Gerard would make the best father...

I shook my head of the thought. We were gay. And just barely dating. Having a kid together would be kind of difficult... And probably pretty unrealistic.

"Hiiiiiii." I looked down at the small voice. I hadn't even noticed the other two small children in the room, but now they had gathered in front of me, tugging my pant leg.

"Uncle Mikey, you got short!" The little girl giggled, covering her mouth.

"That's not uncle Mikey!" The little boy said to her. He looked up at me with a questioning expression, "Who are you?"

"Frankie?" Gerard asked. I looked over and saw him smiling down at the baby in his arms...Making me wish he could see...

"Yea..." I finally managed to get out, "I'm Frank." I said looking back down at the kids.

"The Frank that's taking us to the beach with uncle Mikey and Gerard?"

I smiled with a glance over to Gerard, "Yea. That's me."

---

"Guys, I can't walk if you cling to my legs!"

"Keep trying, uncle Mikey. You can do it."

Gerard and Mikey's niece and nephew were clinging to Mikey as he tried to make his way down the beach. They giggled, holding tightly to his legs as he struggled to move forward.

I was walking and guiding Gerard down the sand, just before the edge of the water.

"You've been pretty quiet." Gerard commented as our pace slowed. We were a few feet away from the water, moving through the loser, and more tiring sand.

"I've just never been much of a beach guy." I shrugged.

Gerard tilted his head at me, "Why? It's so intriguing."

"I just didn't go outside much..." I said lowly. I looked at Gerard, "Why do you find it so intriguing? You can't even see it."

"First of all, rude." Gerard grinned after he said it. He then turned in the direction of the crashing ocean and continued, "Second of all...it's just the idea of it. The fact that you can never step on the same spot twice..." He began to tug me towards the water, kicking off his slip on shoes in the process. I followed his lead. "Because nature is constantly changing it... It will never be the same beach as it is in this moment..."

He was pulling me into the sand that was meeting the ocean. He stopped when a wave rushed over our feet and ankles.

"Just feel how it's changing right now..." He whispered.

I looked down and watched the wave continue to roll up the beach. As it began to pull back into the sea, I could feel the sand being pulled away with it. I could feel myself moving closer to the ocean without moving a single inch. ((Trippy feeling I might add)) The sand was washed away, but other sand had been uncovered to take its place.

"And when the ocean comes back, it'll bring new sand..." I said absently as another wave swept over our feet.

"Do you see why I find it intriguing now?" I looked up to see Gerard smiling at me.

I smiled back. "I think I do G..."

He tilted his head to the other side and bit his lip. "There's something else the beach is good for too, you know."

I laughed softly, "What?"

The next thing I knew, Gerard had tackled me down to the wet sand. I let out a cry as the water rushed around me, completely soaking my back half. I looked up at him, seeing as he was on top of me, and just caught him laughing.

"Cheesy, cliché, but still romantic make out scenes..." He said with a hint of tease in his voice before he brought his face down. I lifted my arms and guided his face to mine, just as another wave crashed into us.

"EWWW! Uncle Mikey! Gerard and his friend are being GROSS!"

As funny as it was to hear Gerard's niece yell that out, we refused to break our connection. The waves continued to brush past us and crash into our sides, but none could ever impact me as much as Gerard had...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

26.3K 651 28
Another Frerard story, trigger fuckin warning my dudes
140K 8.7K 31
geebear: ummm who is this? frnk is typing...
405K 21.7K 55
"I'm not gay. I'm not gay." Gerard has been telling himself that he wasn't gay for as long as he can remember. He doesn't want what the bullies say...
36.9K 982 52
The title explains it all. Except the crazy life being a Iero-Toro-Way.