Falling For Mr.Parker!

By EmMcGuinessParker

First day back at school after the Summer, and the truth all comes out. Rachel Jones was in Year 13, hoping t... More

Falling For Mr.Parker!
One -
Three -
Four -
Five -
Six -
Seven -
Eight -
Nine -
Ten -
Eleven -
Twelve -
Thirteen -
Fourteen -
Fifteen -
Sixteen -
Seventeen -
Eighteen -
Nineteen -
Twenty -
Twenty-One -
Twenty-Two -
Twenty-Three -
Twenty-Four -
Twenty-Five -
Twenty-Six -
Twenty-Seven -
Twenty-Eight -

Two -

4.7K 150 33
By EmMcGuinessParker

I walked into my History room, seeing that Tom wasn't here yet and neither were any of the other students; which meant that I got my pick of where to sit before anyone else.

I decided that I was going to sit right at the back of the room, hopefully everyone else would get here before Tom did and then he wouldn't even notice I was here.

That would make things less awkward and I could enjoy this lesson a whole lot more.

It would be better if he didn't know that I was here, then he wouldn't be looking at me every five seconds either, trying to make some form of eye contact with me.

"Why didn't you tell me that you were still at school?" I looked up to see Tom stood right in front of me, anger on his face as he spoke to me.

"Why didn't you tell me you were a bloody teacher?" I snapped in response.

"The same reason you didn't tell me you were a student!" he shouted in frustration.

"Then why did you sleep with me and then leave me the next day?" I asked, holding back the tears as I asked the question because I didn't know how he was going to reply or what lame excuse he was going to give.

"You wanted it just as much as I did. You're the one that spent the time giggling because you thought your parents were going to catch us. You didn't exactly stop me when I made the move..."

"And, clearly to you, it was nothing more than sex when you had nothing better to do." I mumbled under my breath.

"It was much more than that. I loved you then, and I love you now. I had no choice but to leave you that night and you don't even understand it." he replied as he ran his fingers through his hair in frustration; he looked unbelievably sexy when he did that.

"If you really loved me, then you never would have left me. Now, you just do your job as my teacher and I'll do my job as your student. Good bye Tom..." I sighed, looking away from him, wiping away the stray tears which had formed in the corner of my eyes as I took this opportunity to actually say goodbye to the only person who ever actually loved me and wasn't embarrassed to be seen in public with me; and it was time to accept that it was over between us and there was no chance anything would ever be able to happen again.

This really was the end this time and I was using this as a time to let him go; I might finally be able to move on with my life then and actually find someone that provides me with half the happiness that Tom ever did.

"Rachel, I'm sorry for everything I put you through. Please, just, don't do this to me?" Tom said, almost as though he was begging me.

"You ended it by walking away and leaving me. All you are to me now, is my History teacher, and all I am to you, is your student. Goodbye Mr.Parker..." I sighed and, as though someone sensed that I needed help, an unfamiliar body walked into the room.

He had an awkward smile and his eyes as green as anything, his hair swept to one side with a hat covering what you couldn't see; he looked really shy and like he didn't really know what he was doing.

"Not interrupting anything, am I?" he enquired, pointing between me and Tom rather suspiciously.

"Nope. I was just, erm, asking how her Summer was. Anyway, I'm Mr.Parker your History teacher, and you are?" Tom smiled.

He had such a perfect smile, I rememeber when we would just lay beside each other and look at one and other, before saying how much we loved each other.

Those were good times.

Happy times in fact.

I was going to miss them, but the pain and suffering wasn't worth the time anymore; I just needed some release from it all.

Some freedom to be able to move on and be happy with someone else.

"Nathan sir. Nathan Sykes." he smiled awkwardly again.

"Well Nathan, if you'd like to take a seat beside Rachel, I'm sure you'll get along just fine." Tom smiled weakly and then walked to the front of the room, not even bothering to look at me again as he took his seat at his desk; organising everything into an order that he understood.

As the rest of the class appeared in the room, taking their seats at the various empty desks. Most of the girls were taking the seats closest to the front, just so they could get a better look at Tom.

I'm sure they wouldn't be doing very much learning this year because they would be far too busy eyeballing Tom and wondering if their luck was going to be in with him; but I knew that I wasn't going to be happening any time soon.

He still loved me and he wasn't going to be playing with anyone else's heart while he still wanted me back in his life.

Once the last members of the group had turned up and the door was closed, Tom moved to the front of the room and looked around at everyone's faces. Trying his best to smile at everyone, although when his eyes met mine for that brief second, his smile almost disappeared and he quickly averted his gaze away from mine.

He took a seat at his desk before he spoke to us all, finally introducing us to himself.

"So, I'm Mr.Parker and I'm going to be your History teacher for the next year. Now, you know who I am, it's time for you to tell me who you are. Tell me your name and something about yourself, starting with you." Tom stated as he pointed to Lauren who was first in the row of girls who had sat nearest te front to get a better look at him.

"I'm Lauren, 17, bit of a party animal and a good laugh." she replied in her annoying, high pitched, sqeaky voice that just made me want to punch her.

"And a bit of a slag..." I coughed under my breath, causing the entire group to burst out in laughter, even Tom cracked a smile at what I had said; in fact, the only people who didn't like what I had said were the real-life Barbie dolls sat at the front.

"At least I've slept with someone, unlike you, who's always going to be alone." Lauren remarked, bitterness in her tone.

"But, unlike you, the number of people I've slept with isn't important. And, for your information, I have slept with someone and it was amazing; we had the most perfect night ever together and I will never forget the last words he said to me that night before he fell asleep either..." I smirked at her, enjoying the fact that I was winding up Lauren more than anything.

Although, this was the only time that I had told anyone about the night me and Tom spent together.

And he had to be in the room when I was talking about it.

I'm sure he was never going to let me live this one day, and he was going to enjoy using this against me in order to get me back into his life.

I really need to think about what I say before I say it next time.

"Oh, and what were they then? You're an ugly pig and I wish it had never happened?" Lauren laughed.

"Lauren, that's unnecessary behaviour and that comment was uncalled for." Tom said to her sternly, Lauren looking less than impressed that she had just been told off by the new teacher.

"She seems like a bit of a bitch." Nathan laughed so that only I could hear what he was saying to me; he seemed like quite a shy person that just wanted to avoid trouble on his first day in the lesson.

That's understandable though, Lauren had the power to be a right bitch when she wanted to be and could make people's lives a living hell if she really wanted to do that.

"That's one word for her." I chuckled in reply to him.

"Well, come on Rach, I'm still waiting for an answer from you. What did this guy say to you then?" Lauren asked me, impatience in her tone.

"Oh, you know what, it doesn't matter..." I sighed.

"Exactly, because you're a liar. Get over yourself Rach and grow up." Lauren laughed at me; I'm sure she wasn't going to waste any time in telling her little group of friends about this, but it didn't really bother me.

I couldn't do this.

And I certainly couldn't do it in front of Tom; that just wasn't fair.

On either me or him, so I wasn't even going to bother putting him through it.

"Anyway, continuing on with getting to know people. Who's next?" Tom asked as Lauren's row carried on trying to sell themselves to Tom and make him want them, just that little bit more than he did before.

By the time it got to me and Nathan, we were both really bored and had been talking about something that wasn't involved in getting to know the rest of the class.

I knew them already and Nathan, well, Nathan just didn't really care what they had to say because he was too busy getting to know me a little bit better. And I was trying to get to know him better; that was far more interesting than actualy listening.

"Nathan? Rachel? Do you wish to share what you're talking about?" Tom asked as he moved towards the both of us as we sat there laughing.

"Erm-"

"Lunch time. See you tomorrow sir." I said awkwardly as the lunch bell finally rang, shoving everything into my bag and practically running out of the classroom; Nathan attempting to keep up with me as I walked down the coridoors and away from the History department.

I finally came to a halt in the Languages department, falling down against the wall and the tears rolling down my cheeks; I don't even know why I was acting like this.

Me and Nathan had been happy talking to each other, then when Tom came over to me, I just had to get out of there and away from him.

I thought I could handle him being my teacher, apparently I was wrong about that one.

"Rachel, are you alright?"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13.4K 562 64
PLEASE READ THE FIRST STORY IF YOU HAVEN'T DONE SO ALREADY! OTHERWISE YOU MAY BE RATHER CONFUSED WITH THIS ONE!!!! It's been a few years, or so, sinc...
25.7K 539 23
What happens when you're in love with two guys at the same time. You love them both but you can't be with both because thats not right. Relations bec...
122K 2.9K 47
Alexandra Valentino is in her Senior year of hIgh school. A year she hopes goes by fast. Alex is smart and she could be at the top of her classes if...
10.8K 280 54
Eli is like everybody, a normal senior high school student who wanted to make her last year in high school memorable. She's dealing with some emotion...