The Younger Cade

By OutsidersWriter

Johnny had a younger sister. He was gonna introduce her to the gang when she turned 14. Sadly he died a month... More

Hello
1 My Birthday
2 The gang
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24

10

2.3K 52 7
By OutsidersWriter

~The next day around 8:00 PM~

I stormed down the roads of Tulsa madder then ever. I can't believe what I just saw. I saw Ponyboy kissing Cherry. The devil that wouldn't even visit my brother in the hospital.

I needed some thing to numb the pain. It hurt to think that Pony cheated in me with that... that... Bitch! I finally made it to where I wanted to be, Buck's Bar.

I swing the door open full force and sit down at the bar. "One beer please." I said to Buck.

He walked away and came back with a beer. I popped of the cap and started to chug it. I looked up to a shocked Buck.

"I thought you were grabbing that for Two-Bit!" He shouted over the music.

"Nope! Boyfriend cheated on me! Trying to dull the pain!" I shouted back.

"Then your gonna need something stronger then a beer!" He screamed. He then turned around pulled out another bottle. He filled a shot glass then screamed "Try a whisky."

I started to drink shot after shot. Eventually I started to forget why I came here. Then I felt a hand on my shoulder.

A/N
Sorry this short. The rest should be coming soon. CLIFFHANGER!
Stay Gold babes <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2K 34 26
When Steve Randle's twin sister falls hopelessly in love with their best friend, she's forced to learn her horrible past, and learn what it feels lik...
8.7K 165 36
The cousin of the Curtis' comes to town when her mom dies and needs a place to stay. She is a Party Girl trying to change. Her cousins take her in an...
110K 3.3K 19
the one where he admires from afar until one day she also admires him. [ johnny cade ]