Dark [Zarry]

By karmasucks

Harry Styles is dark and mysterious, Zayn Malik is cute and innocent. What will happen when the two worlds me... More

Dark [Zarry]
Chapter 2.
Chapter 3.
Chapter 4.
Chapter 5.
Chapter 6.
Chapter 8.
Chapter 9.
Chapter 10.
Chapter 11.
Chapter 12.
Chapter 13.
Chapter 14.
Chapter 15.
Chapter 16.
Chapter 17.
Chapter 18.
Chapter 19.
Chapter 20.
Chapter 21.
Chapter 22.
Chapter 23.
Chapter 24.
Chapter 25.
Chapter 26.
Chapter 27.
Chapter 28.
Chapter 29.
Chapter 30.
Chapter 31.
Chapter 32.
Chapter 33.
Chapter 34.
Chapter 35.
Chapter 36.
Chapter 37.
Chapter 38.
Chapter 39.
Chapter 40
Chapter 41.
Chapter 42.
Chapter 43.
Chapter 44.
Chapter 45.
Chapter 46.
Chapter 47.
Chapter 48.
Chapter 49.
Chapter 50.
Epilogue.

Chapter 7.

47.2K 1.1K 470
By karmasucks

Zayn.

It was silent between the two of us, the only sound to be heard was the clattering of forks and knifes against plates. The occasional sighs erupting from each others mouths or the shifting around the seats. Harry had chosen a stylish, old-fashioned restaurant but with a good atmosphere. I'm surprised he picked a place where we were surrounded by families and couples, he wouldn't be able to make a scene here. Like back in the music store.

"I'm still mad at you y'know." I told him, the thought of Ste still fresh in my mind. "I'm not to happy about you either." he spoke back, wiping his mouth with his napkin. His reply caught me off guard. Wha-? "You called me a possessive git." he explained, reading my puzzled expression. I gaped at him. What was he playing at? Out of all the things he could possibly be mad at, it was that?

"I stand by what I said. It was the truth." I said bluntly, frowning at him. "Well then I'm not sorry for hitting Ste. He deserved it." he shrugged, watching me. So thats why this was about? Anger boiled inside me then. He really knew how to play me, and he played me well.

"Do you love him?" he blurted out suddenly. "He's nice to me." I replied casually, scooping up a fork-full of fried rice. "That's not what I asked." he said, getting impatient. I paused. What should I say? Should I say yes, just to tease him? To annoy him, like he's doing to me? Gosh, I was turning into him. I didn't want to be a...monster. "No." I answered truthfully and he sighed, going back to his meal.

His face seemed to light up at that, a gleaming smile plastered on his face, his dimples showing. "Whats that look for?" I asked curiously. "You're coming to mine tonight." he said simply, still grinning. The thought made my heart skip a beat. Me. Alone. In Harry's flat. No. This cannot be happening. "You know you don't have a choice, right?" Harry said, reading my scared expression. I sighed, running a hand down the side of my side.

Harry payed for the bill, and I thanked the waiter before we left. I was about to head back to the car, when Harry stopped me. "No, no. Come here." Harry smirked, taking my hand and guiding me over to a dimly-lit club. I followed him inside as he greeted the bouncer, letting us in. "Uh, ID please." the bouncer said suddenly, putting a firm hand on my shoulder and stopping me. "It's all right, he's with me." Harry assured him, holding up our intertwined hands. I blushed a little, looking down. "Okay." he sighed, letting us through.

Harry wrapped a hand around my waist, guiding me through the crowd. We stopped at a tiny room at the side, filled with leather seats and a coffee table and a pool table. There was an arcade room at the other side. Groups of people took up most of the room, a few of them sitting on the dark leather sofas...snogging. "Go stand over there, I'll go get drinks." Harry whispered huskily in my ear, pushing me a little forward. I walked round the sofas and stood where Harry told me too, standing awkwardly amongst the crowd. What was I supposed to do? I didn't know anybody here.

"So you're the man in Harry's life?" a blond boy suddenly asked me. I blinked at him, uncertain. I thought no one knew he was gay? I stared at the tall blond. He was well built, a bit on the skinny side with bleach blond hair and icy blue eyes. Pale skin and a thick, Irish accent. And he looked half drunk. "You must be Zayn. I'm Niall." he introduced, a wide grin on his face as we shook hands. "Harry likes you y'know." he grinned, taking a sip of his pint. "He has a funny way of showing it." I replied, scrunching up my nose and Niall laughed. "Yeah, that's Harry for you."he shrugged.

"Anyway, I gotta go. Nice talking to you," Niall sighed, thumping my shoulder before he went off to talk to another boy, around our age. That was when someone else came up to me, another person whom I did not know. "Are you one of Harry's friends?" I asked uncertainly, my confidence rising a little bit. "You could say that." he smirked, edging closer to me. The closer he got, the more I could smell the alcohol reeking off his body. "W-where is Harry?" I stuttered and he chuckled. "He'll be back. For now, I can keep you occupied." he smirked, tilting my head up with his index finger and kissing my jaw lightly.

I squirmed, moving away from the intoxicated man. I looked around for help but Niall was busy playing pool with the other boy. He knew I was about to escape, so he grabbed my hand and roughly guided me out the room, away from Harry's friends. "W-who are you?" I started when we had reached the back exist, him slamming the door behind me. "Jai. You must be Zayn." he smirked, moving closer to me again.

"So...you must belong to Harry..." he smirked, taking my wrist and pulling my wrist toward him. "I don't belong to anyone." I spat, trying to pry myself away from him but he was must to strong. "Hmm. I see Harry's been trying to get a hold of you too. You must be fiesty to get away from a la like him." he chuckled, his fingers tracing lightly on the cuts and marks that Harry left on me in the music store. "Too bad you're mine now." he growled, slamming me against the railing, his fingers still tightly wrapped around my wrist.

I winced, but as he drew closer, the first thing that came to my mind was to shout on Harry. But instead of screaming like a girl, I kicked him hard in the crotch and he backs away, doubling over in pain. I watched as he moved closer, despite the pain he was in. I gulped as my hands gripped tightly on the railings, his fingers tracing down the side of my face, to my neck. I closed my eyes fingers traced under my t-shirt, his cold hands roaming my torso. My eyes snapped open and I reached up to slap his face, hard.

He groaned, stumbling back a little as he palmed his cheek. "Man, you really know how to hit, don't you?" he growled angrily. "Zayn?" a familiar voice called from behind Jai. I looked round to find Harry standing at the entrance, looking at me through worried eyes. "Are you all right?" he asked gently. No, I'm bloody well not all right! I've just been dragged out by a club and felt up by a guy I don't even know! "Yeah, I'm all right." I replied, ignoring the agitated voice in my head.

But I was glad of his presence, for the first time in my life. Without hesitation, I brushed past Jake and to Harry's side, his arm pulling me close again. He pulled me behind him, almost being protective. "Harry, don't be like that. We were just having fun, right Zayn?" he chuckled and I looked down, avoiding his gaze. That was not my idea of fun.

Sighing, Jai walked toward us and instantly Harry's body tensed, shielding me from him as I grabbed onto the back of his shirt. "Go inside and stay with Niall." he whispered in my ear but I just gripped onto him tighter. Groaning, I headed back toward the exist, but only stood in the doorway. I wasn't going to back to Niall, not yet.

My eyes went wide as Harry's fist connected with Jai's face and an image of Ste flashed through my eyes. I watched again and the same thing happened. Shit, no. Harry couldn't do this. Jai wasn't even that strong. "Harry, no!" I called after him, walking toward him walking toward him as he held Jai under him, his fists clenching his shirt. I attempted to pull Harry off him, my hands grabbing at his shirt again but instead of turning round, his fist made contact with my face. I let out a yell, stumbling back a little in fright. His dark eyes softened as I watched him, scared.

I let go of my face, only to find blood stained on my hands. "No." Harry spoke softly as he watched my shaking hands, attempting to clear up the blood. Was this how scared Ste was? Was this how terrified he was? Because the feeling was now mutual. "Z, I didn't mean it." he said, almost desperately as he dropped Jai, walking toward me. "Zayn," he pleaded as I moved away from him, my hands shaking. "Yeah, just like you didn't mean to almost kill Jai?!" I shouted, turning away. "Please, let me help you." he begged, taking my blooded hand in his. I shook him off, sniffing a little as I wiped some of the blood away. "It's fine, it's gone." I lied, but he saw right through me.

Shrugging off his jacket, he wrapped it around my shivering body as he led me through the doors, away from Jai. "Dude, what happened?" Niall asked, watching my blooded face. Harry winced, his face scrunching up. "It was an accident," was all he replies. I rolled my eyes. "I'm taking Zayn home, it's getting late." he sighed, his eyes on me. "All right. Nice seeing you Harry. And you, Zayn," Niall added with a kind smile. I smiled weakly back and Harry took my hand, guiding me back to his car.

"Zayn, I didn't mean to hurt you." he apologized when he reached his car, noticing how I had stayed silent. "But you did." I argued back, wiping my nose. He leaned forward and his lips crashed to mine, despite the fact my mouth was covered in blood too. It wasn't the best kiss ever, I have to admit. But this was Harry we were talking about. He wasn't the most romantic crayon in the box. I gasped when his hot breath fanned mine, his nose nudging against my own. It was a quick kiss and my eyes fluttered open, just as he pulled away. We stared at each other, both of us unsure of what to say. "Now do you forgive me?" he pleaded. I couldn't speak. I didn't trust the sound of my voice so I just got in the car, ignoring him.

When we reached his flat, he rinsed a cold flannel under water and got me to sit on one of his kitchen stools. I watched him, staring into his emerald green eyes as staring back at me. "Harry, it's fine. I got it-"

"I want to clean up my mess." he interrupted, frowning hard at me. I gulp, letting him dab away at the now slightly dried blood and went back to staring into his eyes, thinking how we had just kissed minutes ago.

__________

Here's chapter 7! Don't know when the next update will be. Might be soon ;) Let me know what you think! Loving the comments so far, keep it up! :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

31.5K 1.7K 13
(completed) Harry Styles is a well known ex detective who has a massive fascination in serial killers and how they do what they do. Zayn Malik is an...
127K 5.7K 27
Once a fuckboy, always a fuckboy. Yes, that's what Zayn Malik is. A well known bisexual fuckboy. He's the University crush: every girl loves him, eve...
59.1K 2.4K 28
Harry is abused. Zayn is abused. Two different stories, two different secrets. What happen when their worlds collide and secrets are shared? ** so...
14.5K 908 26
Harry Styles, a fighter, really charismatic, kind, and nice guy, knows what he wants, has everything sorted out in his life. Zayn Malik, a racer, mys...