Find Me Peter Pan - OUAT

By neverland_wanderer

Peter Pan. A ruthless, cold-hearted boy who refuses to love. Amanda Stone. A sixteen year old, adopted girl... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Teaser
CONTROL is up!!

Chapter 29

21.2K 572 609
By neverland_wanderer

"I'd be careful if I were you Amanda."

"And why would you say that?" I asked with knit brows.

"Because sometimes the people we should fear the most are the ones closest to us." Peter claimed.

And with that, I squinted at him with incredulity and walked off. What would he know? Peter doesn't know Adam like I do, so why does he have the need of telling me to be careful? I certainly do not need to be concerned when it comes to Adam. Plus, Peter has Wendy now. Ugh Wendy. Anyways, he should be grateful that there is a person that actually wants to be with him. I don't know why anyone would want to be with such a devil. But then again, I was in love with the devil. I just never realized it.

Once I entered my bedroom hastily, I saw an unexpected someone leaning against the frame of my bed. Speaking of the devil...

"Hello Wendy." I said with bitterness in my voice, hoping that she would get the message that I did not approve of her being in my room. She stood up quickly from the bed frame, looking a little startled by my entrance. This time, Wendy wasn't wearing her white gown. She was wearing a light-pink top, a grey cardigan, black leggings and black flats. In other words, my clothes.

"Uh Hello Amanda." Wendy replied nervously. She managed to pull off a little smile on her face.

"What are you doing in my clothes and in my room?" I asked firmly without hesitation. Wendy looked a little taken back with my abrupt question.

"Oh well while you were gone, Peter let me stay in your room and use your clothes for the meantime. But don't worry, I will be leaving." She explained rapidly, hinting a bit of worry.

"Good." I blurted, leaving Wendy looking muddled. I ignored her puzzled facial expression and walked pass by her to go open my closet doors. I started going through my clothes to make myself look busy, but Wendy still stood in my room.

"Excuse me?" Wendy seemed flustered. Why is she acting 'confused'? She knows what she did. Wendy can't expect me to adore her, now that her and Peter are together.

I stopped going through my clothes and turned around to approach Wendy. "Come on Wendy! Stop playing dumb! Who do you think you are? Just going after Peter like that when you knew he was mine!" Oh boy, I really do sound like a psycho, jealous, ex-girlfriend.

"Look, I'm sorry. I really am. I loved Peter and I thought that I had a chance with him. When I got that chance, I took it." She apologized with a look of distress. Wendy suddenly sighed and mumbled, "But it doesn't matter anymore." Doesn't matter anymore? What does she mean?

"W-What are you saying?"

"I don't love Peter. I can't. I-I just can't. I can't love a person who is in love with someone else." She spoke quietly, but still loud enough for me to hear. Peter in love? She should know by now that Peter can not love. It's just impractical.

"In love?" I breathed out.

"Yes. In love with you. And I know what you're gonna say. You are going to say that Peter can't love and blah blah blah. And that was true. He couldn't love.....not until now."

"How would you know that he is in love?" I questioned.

"I can just tell. The truth is, Peter and I were never really together. He used me to make you jealous. I was unsure about the plan, but I would do anything to be with Peter." Wendy confessed. Huh, I did suspect something when they were together. But still, Peter's little jealousy plan doesn't prove that he loves me.

"Oh, but that doesn't mean anything thou--"

"But there's more." She interrupted. "I know he loves you because he is making a cure for you. A cure for you to live. While you were stuck in your cage, Peter spent everyday scanning spell books to find a cure for you. When he finally found one, he went looking for the ingredients he needed. It would take him hours to find the individual items, but he kept on looking.  He doesn't have all the things yet, but once he does, he will finally create that cure for you to live."

I stood in silence. So many unknown thoughts and feelings sprung in a flash. Peter did all that? All that for me? It's actually true? All these questions wandered in my head, but I still couldn't get this odd feeling off my back. I still can't help but think that Peter is the enemy.

"But h-he used me. He used me for my power." I responded, a little stunned by what Wendy said.

"Well that was in the beginning. He didn't know you then. He didn't know he was going to fall in love with you." Once again, Wendy's words made me stunned. Does Peter really love me? Or is it another one of his games?

"How do you even know if Peter's feelings for me are true? It could be a trick. And I am too smart to fall for his tricks again." I stated.

"And you are too blind to see that he really does care about you." Wendy shot back.

I tried to respond back, but I couldn't make up any words to say.  Wendy got me with that one.  But is it true?  Am I really that blind?  I don't think I consider myself blind, I'm just cautious. Very cautious. Especially when it comes to Peter Pan.

"I know you have a date with Adam...but just think about it okay?" Wendy snapped me out of my thoughts.  "Yeah, I definitely will." I replied with sigh.  We both stood in awkward silence until Wendy spoke up. "Well, I should be leaving." She motioned her way towards the door.

"Wait, where are you going?" I stopped her.

"Home." She said softly.

"Home? As in...the real world?" I asked, perplexed on what she was up to.

"Yes. I think now it's the right time for me to go back. I don't belong in Neverland and I don't belong with Peter. I know you do though." Wendy sweetly smiled at me, even though I could sense that she was a little hurt. I smiled back at Wendy and whispered, "Thank you."

"Why are you thanking me? I thought you hated me."

"Well thanks to you, I have a different perspective on things now."

Wendy quietly laughed. "You're welcome." After that, Wendy and I said our goodbyes and she left my bedroom. Minutes later, I looked out my bedroom window. I saw the shadow and Wendy flying in the light-blue sky, leaving Neverland. I guess Wendy wasn't that bad after all, and maybe what she said about Peter was true....but I need to confirm everything with Peter. Just not tonight. Because tonight I have a date with Adam, and there's no turning back.

When I no longer saw them in the sky, I sat on my bed,laid my back on the wall and let random thoughts roam in my mind,while observing my room. Scanning my room up and down, I noticed a note stuck to the door. I got up from my spot and pulled the note off the door to read it.

Meet me at Dead Man's peak for our date tonight- Adam

~-~-~-~-~

Looking into the mirror, I was ready. I had put on a strapless, wavy dress that went down to my knees. It's color was baby-pink and it had a hint of sparkle. I had also put on makeup...well not necessarily. I just crushed up blueberries, and used it as a mascara. Surprisingly it worked. My hair was also curled and actually looked good for once. Tonight is going to be great. At least I hope so.

Yeah I feel a little guilty that I'm still going on this date even though Alexander told me not to, but this is the choice I have made. I am going to prove to Alexander and Peter that there is no need to worry about Adam. Knowing Adam, the date will surely be remarkable.

I looked into the mirror once more to fix my hair, and turned my head to the window. The window is my only option of getting out of the tree house if I want to go on that date. If I leave the treehouse from it's entrance, that means the boys will see me, and by boys I mean Alexander and Peter.

Opening my window, I gazed down below to see I was farther from the ground than I thought. Yeah typically I wouldn't care by jumping out of a window because of my powers, but my powers have weakened. I can't create fire like I used to. All the comes out, is just smoke. Now if I jump out a window, I can actually get hurt. But I need to do this.

Taking a deep breath, I held on to the tree house wood from the outside and stepped one foot and placed one foot out the window. Okay, I could do this.  Don't turn back now, Amanda. Closing my eyes, I finally jumped out of the window and fell rapidly to the hard ground, landing with a loud thud. Luckily no one could be able to hear it because of the sounds of the lost boys' usual celebrations.

I got up from my side and noticed a bruise just below my shoulder.  Well at least I didn't die.  I shrugged it off and wiped the dirt and leaves off my dress.  Now, time to head to Dead Man's Peak.

It seemed like hours of searching, but I found Dead Man's Peak. The stars and the moon looked spectacular from the top. I was in complete amazement and awe as I viewed the night sky. When I finally brought my head down, my eyes caught Adam standing across from me with his wings out in the open. This is going to be a date that I'll never forget.

ADAM'S POV

My eyes locked with Amanda's. I couldn't help but grin. Oh, if only Amanda knew what she was getting herself into.

A/N: THANK YOU FOR 5K VIEWS OH MA GAHHH. I never knew my story would get this noticed. Some of you have been sending me sweet comments to me and I love you guys for that! Amanda's date with Adam will be interesting....AND DON'T WORRY GUYS, YOU WILL SEE MORE OF PETER IN THE STORY I SWEAR HAHA.

Once again, thank you guys.

Vote/Comment/make me smile

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

63.4K 1.3K 15
[Book #2 in the series OUAT Peter Pan x Reader.] Y/N is forced to stay on Neverland after she drank the Neverland Waterfall's water. She's got a huge...
526K 14K 50
Avalon(or Ava) Highmark lives in the woods just outside the village of Hamelin. When she was 9 years old, her father was supposedly killed by thieves...
4.2K 178 34
Malia is a girl obsessed with Peter Pan and Neverland. She knows that it's just a fairytale but she never stops believing. Her life sucks. She gets b...
9.2K 266 33
18-year-old Finley is the youngest and one of the best fighters known to the World-Warpers, (an organization dedicated to protecting worlds, defeatin...