Its a 'Roomie' thing

By ExcessHeartAche

when kathleen swanson moves into her new home to find that she has mixed her forms up and applied for the wro... More

Prologue
Chapter 1- I'm living with the bad boy
Chapter 3- I'm living with a murderer
Update
Chapter 4- happened so quick
Chapter 5- Betting the devil
Chapter 6- Flashback.... Now?
Chapter 7- Oh I'm no angel, Part 1
Chapter 7- Oh I'm no angel, Part 2
Update

Chapter 2- SLEEPOVER PARTY.

47 1 0
By ExcessHeartAche

Kathleen's POV

I woke up to hear the alarm get slammed down. I looked up to see Robbie looking really annoyed. I did an innocent smile. 

"Don't ever have it that loud again." I nodded trying to hold in the laugh that was escaping my lips. He sat on my bed. He was topless with jogger bottoms on. Today was Saturday. Hooray. 

"What are you doing today?" I asked him. "Well I'm taking you on a journey. What are you doing this morning?" I smiled. 

"I am going for a jog, it wakes your body up you can come to if you want." He did an evil grin. 

"I could wake your body up for you if you wanted." He said winking I hit his arm and fell back laughing then sat up and rushed out of my room. I got a shower and then got changed into a kit that I can jog in. I tied my hair up and left the bathroom. Finishing the last touches of my makeup. 

"you look hot." He claimed. He was staring at my body. My brown hair was in a messy bun, I was wearing a tight vest top with some grey joggers. 

"That's the look I was going for" I said sarcastically. I walked out of the door and he began to follow me. 

"Alright lets go." He smirked. I let him tag along. We jogged for 30 minutes and then stopped because he was panting too much. "How do you do that?" I smiled. 

"Robbie I do it every day." He nodded. I watched Robbie sit down on the floor and I chuckled to myself. I took this time to scan my surroundings, to get to know the area better. "Robbie, we are being watched." I whispered. nodding my head in the direction of the man who was looking at us through bushes. He looked at the man but then he disappeared.

 "great." He mumbled. At this point we decided to head back to the apartment. We sat in for a few hours and put the TV on. He didn't talk much, but then again ever since we had got back, he has been in a mood.  He then walked into my room.

 "What do you want?" I mumbled. 

"What?! Forget it get in something decent, we are going out." He stormed out my room. I didn't think it was a good time to argue so I just did as I was told. I put some shorts and a pink top on and walked out of my room. Robbie began to stare at my legs 

"What?" he shook his head with a smirk. I sighed and we went to his car. 

"Get in." he pointed to the front seat, I shook my head and got in the back. He snorted but then drove. We arrived at an old warehouse. He walked inside and I followed behind. 

"Hey Robs." A guy shouted. I stood in the door way. 

"Hey Austin." He shook hands. They pulled each other into a 'man' hug. 

"Who's the chick?" Another guy asked. All of their attention turned on to me. 

"That's my roommate Kathy." He said smirking. 

"Actually... It's Kathleen." Austin walked over. 

"I'm Austin." He said and kissed my hand. I blushed a little.

"This is, Kyle, mason and Blaine." He said. WAIT BLAINE. 

"Hi Blaine." He looked up and saw me his jaw dropped and he ran over picking me up swinging me round. 

"Hey beautiful." He kissed my cheek and lowered me. I admit I giggled like a little girl. Everyone stood with shock on their faces. "How've you been?" he asked. 

"I've been good." He smiled and told me the same thing. 

"Hey has Johnny been leaving you alone." I nodded and looked at the floor. 

"Well I should hope so considering he is back in England." I laughed. He then frowned.

 "I'm being serious" I nodded, and hugged him.

"So are you going to explain?" Robbie asked. 

"Me and him used to date." I said turning back to Blaine. Robbie took the guys in another room. 

"So how has everything been with your family?" Blaine asked. I felt a tear trickle down my face. 

"Blaine." He looked at me. The guys also walked back in. "Michelle is dead..." Blaine stood up. 

"What how?" He asked me. 

"A few months after you left, Johnny went after her." 

"WHAT! Why didn't you call me?!" I began to cry. 

"Calm down Blaine. You know I wouldn't of been able to say anything. I told Kelly and..." I said pulling the back of my top up. He looked and then punched the wall. 

"GOD DAMMIT KATHY WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL ME WHEN YOU FOUND OUT." I shrugged. 

"I'm sorry," He grabbed my arms and squeezed them, "you're hurting me." I said, "BLAINE GET OFF." I yelled. The guys ran over and pulled him away. I sat on the floor and put my hands on my knees. "I guess I didn't say anything because I don't want you to get hurt. You know what sort of people he is with... And I know because his friends were there and told me if I told a soul me and them would die." I said. I felt an arm go round of my shoulder, I looked up. "Sorry Kath," Blaine whispered. I nodded. And rested my head into his chest. I stayed for a moment or to then look up. "Have you been working out?" I whispered. He smirked. "So Kathy there is a party tonight want to come." Austin said smirking at us. "Sure. Can I use the bathroom." He told me the directions and I went on my way.

Robbie's POV

"Awe you dated her." Austin laughed. Blaine smirked. 

"She is sweet. Like really sweet. She deserves the best so dude when you bang her don't hurt her feelings." Blaine smirked at me. 

"Man I don't think I will. She doesn't fall for my charms." He smirked.

I smirked. "Someone still loves her." Blaine shook his head. 

"Dude I don't love her. She is like my best friend," 

Austin walked forwards. "She is fit though..." I couldn't agree more, Kathleen was purely beautiful... I would love to get on top of her. 

"She has gone through a lot though..." Blaine said. 

"Such as..?" I asked.

"Well, you know how I flipped out? I didn't mean too, but um when I used to live in England and me and Kathleen ended, she fell for John's charm. His name is Johnny Smith, as far as I am concerned he has dated a lot of girls and every time he has I have never seen that girl again. I hated that John and Kathy was dating, so I kept an extra close eye on her. That's when I noticed the odd bruises popping up on her body, at first she would say she fell or she tripped etc. But once she got drunk and burst into tears telling me the whole story. He was beating her. For every little thing. I got so mad, the party she was drunk at was John's party so I told her to stay there whilst I go and find him. Anyway I couldn't find him but a few hours later I did. He was with Kathleen, she was on the bed and he injected her with some sort of drug and she looked pretty unconscious. And yeah, it went on from there, but earlier, she told me that John killed her little sister... John is a weird kid, and he has had his eye on Kathleen for sometime... I just don't think that John will give up." Wow... That is a sick story, I can't believe she has gone through something like that, she always seems so strong and positive. 

"Well, if he heads up here... We will look after her." Austin said. 

"Just don't tell her I told you, and don't tell her anything about him might be heading up here. She doesn't know how creepy he can get. So don't say anything to her?" 

"To who?" Kathleen asked. 

"No-one." Blaine quickly said. 

Kathleen's POV

"To who? I asked. This is where secrets make me uncomfortable.

"No-one." Blaine quickly said.

"Look Austin, I am just going to tell her. She wouldn't say anything.  Kathleen it isn't you so don't worry it's  Austin's girlfriend. We're not going to tell her about Austin's cousin passing away." I looked up. "Austin I am so sorry." He smiled. "it's okay I didn't like her anyway, its just if my girlfriend knew she would go over the top as in start crying and all the stuff. I was thinking about breaking up with her guys." He said looking at everyone.  They began to talk and half an hour later they stopped. "well I guess we will cya tonight." Robbie said to them, they nodded and then looked at me. "nice meeting you." Austin winked. "you too." I said. "we will get on it tonight." Blaine whispered. "oh and by the way, when it comes to finding things out I am an expert so whatever you are hiding will come out soon." I said looking at them then walked out of the warehouse, Robbie followed and he entered his car. "you getting in." he asked. I shook my head. "once you tell me what you are doing." He laughed. "babe I am not saying anything so you either get in or walk back." He said smirking. "Walking it is then." I said and began walking down the street. "we'll have fun working it out your already going the wrong way." He said and drove off. I turned around and walked the other way. A few hours later I got back. "Wow you finally made it." I smiled. "sorry I was visiting a friend we had a long chat." He nodded. "Well it is 8pm so get ready were something hot else you will stand out." he said and walked into his room. I rolled my eyes. I went into my room. Got out my swimming costume cus apparently there was a pool. And then I put on a really short pair of shorts and a white vest top over it. I also put a towel in the back of Robbie's car. I put water proof mascara on and lipstick. I also put on a water proof eyeliner. I styled my hair and put hair spray into it. I put some converses on. I walked out of my room and sat on the couch waiting for Robbie to walk out. he walked out of his room with his hair in a bit of a mess and gel in it to make him look sexy. He wore a sexy tight vest top that was blue and a pair of jeans. "ok babe stop checking me out and lets go." I blushed and followed him out of the door. When we arrived at Austin's house there were drunken people everywhere. Austin's house was huge. We walked inside. And went to a room that had a sign saying partaayyy. I giggled a bit and walked in and the music was booming so loud. We waltzed over to the room, that's where the guys were they all looked at me smirking. "wow you look hot Kathleen. Also Blaine has something to show you." Blaine stepped in front and they all lead me to a room. They opened the door and let me in and followed me in behind. I gasped. Johnny was painted black and blue and bleeding. "she will yell and call 911 in a minute." Blaine whispered. I ran over to Johnny and checked his pulse. "YOUR LUCKY HE IS ALIVE WHY WOULD YOU DO THAT." Blaine walked towards me. "I did it for you." I relaxed my face. "he doesn't know who did it we covered his eyes. Send him to hospital and say you found him." He said. They picked Johnny up and took him to the park and I rang the ambulance. We left him once the paramedics arrived, "so who is up for a game of never have I ever." Mason said once we walked inside. Everyone cheered grabbed a load of alcohol and rushed upstairs. We all sat down. I was the only girl here. We played it for a while and then played 21 dares. "19, 20" Austin said. "21" I mumbled. They all laughed. "okay my turn to pick the dare." Robbie said smirking. "kiss the next guy you see and tell him harry is your past, liam is your future and you are my present. And then I want to do something to you, not dirty I wanna give you a piggy back." He said then mumbled something, "oh and take you clothes off leaving your swimming costume on, but you wont do that you are too good." He smirked. I was a bit tipsy. I raised an eyebrow. And began to strip, the guys gasped at my long tanned legs. I walked downstairs all of the guys perving on me. I saw a really hot guy, and went over to him. "hey beautiful." He said. "harry was my past, liam was my future now your my present." I said and we began to make out. "okay okay that's enough sweat heart." Robbie said as I climbed onto his back, he took me outside. And hung me upside down and began to walk. "ROBBIE PUT ME DOWN YOU JERK." I yelled "your wish is my command." He let go off my legs causing me to fall face first into the water. The guys all laughed. When I reached the top of the water I grabbed one of Robbie's legs and pulled him in. "you-." I cut him off by dunking his head in. I then let him reach the surface. "don't do things to me if you can't handle it yourself." I said getting out of the pool. He laughed and followed me. Luckily I had the spare change of clothes. I sorted myself out and then we played truth, dare, double dare, kiss, command or promise. "21!" Robbie yelled raising his hands laughing. "ok I pick dare." He said smirking. "hmmm go into another empty room and pin this penny to the wall for 5 minutes." I smirked. "wow and I thought you were going to be harsh." I smiled. "Robbie, wait till you see your distraction." I said pulling an evil smirk. He went into the other room while I explained the plan to the others. I went into Robbie. "do you want to see this sexy guy pull it off." I shook my head, "I want to watch the entertainment." I said putting a camera in the room. The others took a guy in and told him that Robbie wants to have sex with him. We pushed the guy in and shut the door and locked it. Robbie had started the challenge. We rushed into another room to watch the tv which was linked to the camera. "hey sexy," the guy said. "go away freak I am trying to do this challenge." The guy slapped Robbie's bottom. We burst out laughing. "what the hell dude." Robbie said. "now you cant tell me you didn't enjoy that." The guy said trying to pull off a sexy look. "I didn't." the guy came closer to Robbie. He kissed his neck. We began to have a full on laugh. "go away." The guy shook his head. "nope I need to caress you sweetheart," 5 minutes later we opened the door and the guy left. "I am too good for him." He said. Robbie pulled me a death glare. "YOU!" he yelled. "run." Austin whispered. And I did so. The guys fought him off for abit I hid in the back of the garden on top of the shed behind the bushes. I saw him rush out. "WHERE EVER YOU ARE KATHLEEN YOU CAN'T HIDE FOR LONG." He said looking around. I thought he saw me but he didn't, I heard a weird noise and looked behind me. There were motor bikes and some guys riding off. "hiding are we." Robbie said with a smirk. I turned around to see his face inches away from mine, I screamed. And then jumped off and ran. He caught my wrist. And pulled me to the floor. He had a box. "say your sorry and you only did that cus you secretly want me and that you think I am hot." I shook my head. "NO GET OFF." he pushed me to the floor and sat on top people came over to watch. "he opened the box and pulled out a spider. I was terrified. "there are more here and they will go over your head." He smirked. "so say it else you get it." I shook my head. The spiders fell on me. I screamed. "oh look one more." He smiled. "say it else it goes in your mouth." I shook my head. And shut my mouth. He grabbed my nose and squeezed it so I couldn't breath I had to open my mouth, when I did he bought the spider towards it. "FINE. I WILL SAY IT." he laughed and pulled it away. "I'm sorry and I only did that cus I secretly want you and I think your hot." I huffed. "what I didn't hear it." I frowned. "I am not repeating it." he smirked pulling the spider towards me. "FINE. I'M SORRY AND I ONLY DID THAT CUS I SECRETLY WANT YOU AND I THINK YOUR HOT!!! THERE I SAID IT. NOW LET ME GO." He laughed and got up. "all you had to do was ask." He smirked. "by the way I didn't mean any of that and I crossed my fingers which meant I made it up." I said turning and walking off.  When I woke up the next day I was on Austin's  couch. Robbie was sat on my legs watching tv. "do you mind." he smirked. "nope I babysit." That don't make any sense. "shall we go?" he offered, I nodded I needed to do my morning process.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 34.2K 70
HIGHEST RANKINGS: #1 in teenagegirl #1 in overprotective #3 in anxiety Maddie Rossi is only 13, and has known nothing but pain and heartbreak her ent...
152K 6.7K 57
ခွန်းသမိုးညို × သစ္စာမှိုင်းလွန် အရေးအသားမကောင်းခြင်း၊[+]အခန်းများမြောက်များစွာပါဝင်ပြီး ကိုယ့်အတွက်ဘာအကျိုးမှရမည်မဟုတ်တဲ့စာဖြစ်သည်နှင့်အညီ မကြိုက်လျ...
56.9K 1.4K 74
Harry Potter x female reader °。°。°。°。°。°。°。°。°。°。°。°。 Cedric Diggory has a younger sister named Y/n and she's starting her fourth year at Hogwarts. H...
221K 6.5K 49
we young & turnt ho.