Dragon Slayer Protector (Nats...

By JungkookAnime

(Y/n) (Y/l/n) has been a Fairy Tail Mage for a long time, since she was a child. She has a history with Gray... More

2.3.19
(Y/n) (L/n) the Demon Dragon Slayer
Hargeon; The City Where to Meet Others
Natsu & (Y/n) VS Bora
Welcome to Fairy Tail
Finding Macao
Dear Kaby
Kiddnaped
(Y/n)'s Life is On The Line, Guys! Fight The Dark Guild To Save Your Friend?
The Fight Starts To Save (Y/n)'s Life! Erigor is After The Guild Masters?!
Natsu Dragneel V.S. Kageyama!!! Amy, Demon from Hell for (Y/n)?!
I Finally Found You... (Y/n) Marvell.. Just Let Me Fight With You Natsu?
Natsu & (Y/n) V.S. Erigor the Reaper! Let Your Demon Side Take Over?!
Lullaby/(Y/n) VS Natsu Erza & Grey Let's Save (Y/n) One Last Time..For Now?
Events of The Last Three Weeks!! Slight Feeling of the Dragon Pleasure?
Kill Me Now or Later Sweetheart!! Screw Mating Season Let's Do It Now?
The Sexual Frustration is Released!! Let's Go All Out For The Night?
The One & Only Cured Island!! Stopping Natsu Lucy & Happy From Going?
Unknown Dizziness Takes Over (Y/n)! Why is Deliora Here?!
Lyon Grey and (Y/n)'s Short Fight!! Why Are You Doing This Lyon?!
The Reviews of the Events into One!! Part 1
The Reviews of the Events into One!! Part 2
Who Will Go To The S-Class Trail?! The Support of You is All I Need?
The Five Day Training Events in Deatil PT1 (Natsu's POV)
The Five Day Training Events in Deatil PT2 [(Y/n)'s POV]
The Five Day Training Events in Deatil Finial PT <Third Person POV>
Let Me Say Goodbye To All of You Come Back Safe With Everyone (FINAL CHAPTER)

Stay Away From Our Master, Kage! Lullaby & (Y/n) Are Now One?!

7.5K 183 58
By JungkookAnime

(Y/n)'s POV

*Dream*
_______________________________
I woke up tied to a chair. I struggled to get free but immediately stopped when I heard a familiar, sadistic, terrifying laugh.

"Mother..." I shuttered out.

"Hi, my sweet, swee-"

"What do you want from me?!" I yelled at her. I earned a slap on the face from that outburst.

"Never yell at the person who birthed you. I can take it away from you." Mother told me. "Anyways, I just wanna show you a sneak peek of what's gonna happen with us and your friends."

Nine lights were surrounding me. All from the people who are important to me. Natsu, Erza, Grey, Happy, Macao, Wakaba, Romeo, Mira, Gramps and Elfman. They were chained up, trying to get out.

"(Y-Y/n)... Wh-why didn't yo-you tell..us..?" Gramps asked.

"Leave us.. Go on and live..." Elfman said.

"Flower.. Don't hel-help us.. Just get th-the hell o-out of her-here.." Grey commanded.

"Please, (Y/n)... Do what Grey says." Mira told me.

Happy, Macao and Wakaba weren't able to speak since they were knocked out.

"(Y/n), help us!!" Romeo shouted.

"Why didn't you say anything?" Erza asked.

"Snow, forget about us... Just fight to live.." Natsu said.

"NO!! Let them go!! They didn't do anything!!" I shouted out, tears forming sowing my cheeks. Memories were going through my head.

I was pulled from the hair and whispered, "This is just the beginning, sweetheart... More will come... See you soon, (Y/n) Marvell"
*Dream Over*
_______________________________

I woke up and was met with the ground. I started to cry. Someone's arms when around my body and held me close. "(Y/n), are you all right..?"

Erza...

I shook my head for a no. "Do you want to tal-"

"No, I don't Erza... I want to forget it." I cut her off. She looked at me surprised that I cut her off. "Sorry, Erza... Just a bad nightmare..."

More like a bad vision.. I thought.

"It's alright. You don't have to speak if you want."

I nodded and got up. Natsu and Lucy were talking, along with Grey and Happy. "Hey guys. Where are we?"

"Snow, you're up." Natsu said.

"We're at the conference where the guild masters are at. We just spotted Gramps. With Kage." Grey said, looking at Lucy.

"He has the Lullaby flute, (Y/n)... We've been trying to come up with an idea to destroy the Lullaby flute or make sure you come out alive without the flute used. None come up with either happening." Lucy added.

"He's with Gramps?!" I asked.

"Aye.. But you're gonna stay here and not fight. You're hurt more than enough." Happy told me. I sighed and looked down.

"I know Happy. I'll stay out of it this time. But, it doesn't state the fact that I may die or not.."

"You may not die?" Erza asked.

I nodded and looked at her. "It may not be as effective since it's an old death spell. I'll probably just be knocked out cold for a couple of days or so.. But still.." I looked at Lullaby and gripped my forearm tightly. "I want that thing gone.."

"Guys, Gramps is talking to Kageyama." Grey whispered.

I walked next to him and saw Gramps looking at him. Kage had the flute out and it was near his mouth. I also saw Amy running towards Gramps.

"Amy, go back to the underworld and rest. We've been through enough for today.." I said through my mind.

She stopped running and nodded, disappeared into thin air.

"Well then? What are you wanting for, child?" Gramps said. Kage just looked at Gramps then the flute, struggling to play it.

"Shh!!" I kept looking at Gramps.

"Hi, Bob. How's your guild doin'?" I asked.

"Aw, you're no fun, hon." I chuckle escaped my lips.

"I got used to it. Go and scare Natsu and Grey. Seems like their already scared." I suggested to Bob. I can already hear Natsu and Grey's squeals, meaning Bob did do what I said.

I only meant it as a joke.. I sweatdropped.

It's been about two minutes since Kageyama said that he'll play the Lullaby. Growling, I muttered, "I can't take it any more.." I ran down the hill and went straight for Gramps.

"Snow, get back here!! You said you'll stay out of it!!" Natsu shouted.

"I'm sorry, Natsu!!" I shouted back.

"(Y/n)? What are you doing here, my child?" He asked. I'm sure he knew why but wanted to play it cool.

"Kage-Kageya-Kageyama... It's useless using Lullaby.." I started, trying to catch my breath.

"Why's that?" He asked, looking at me.

"If you think that using that flute will help you, it won't. It'll just make things worse. With that flute, you can end my life. And I swear to you Kageyama, if you kill me and go after my family at Fairy Tail, I'll make sure that I come back as a full demon and go after you. Either way, it'll just hurt your chances at having a better life. To have a better future. Do not use that flute." I told him.

He just looked at me for a while. Then, he dropped the flute. Going onto his knees, he said, "I'm sorry..."

I smile went across my lips slightly and patted his head. "You did a good thing, ya know? It'll help you get started to a new era in your life." I told him.

"(Y/N)!!! MASTER!!!" I turned around to see the others running towards me, with the other guild masters. Natsu was the first one to reach me.

He started to kiss my cheek repeatedly then hug me tightly. "Snow, thank god you're okay..." Then he smacked me behind my head.

"Hey! What was that for?!" I asked, holding my head.

"That's for making us all worry about you when you ran down here!" Natsu yelled. My eyes widen as I heard Grey's and Mira's voice from the nightmare.

"Flower.. Don't hel-help us.. Just get th-the hell o-out of her-here.."

"Please, (Y/n)... Do what Grey says."

My eyes soften then looking away at Natsu. Why is she tormenting me with those visions..? I thought.

"Are you alright, my child?" Gramps asked.

"Huh?" I looked at him then heard Natsu and Grey fighting. With a sigh, I muttered out, "I'm fine..." I lied.

I can feel Gramps' eyes onto my shoulder. I was looking at Grey, Natsu, Lucy and Erza talking. They were laughing on how Master Bob was creeping Natsu and Grey. A chuckle escaped my lips and walked to Natsu and Grey.

"Looks like you two are having fun with Master Bob. I guess I'll leave you two with him for the night." I said, walking to Lucy and Erza.

"No, please!! We both don't wanna stay here with him!!" Natsu and Grey yelled out, holding into my leg. But this made my sweats go down a bit.

"Erza!! Their making my pants go down a bit!!" I yelled out, trying to keep my sweats up. I was blushing from embarrassment.

"What..?" Erza said, with her main sword out. A dark aura formed behind Erza with made Natsu and Grey back off away from me.

"We're sorry!" They apologized while bowing repeatedly on their knees. A bit of laughter was heard around us.

I walked up to them and sat down in front of them. "I know you two didn't mean it. But if it happens again, I'll make sure Erza beats the crap out of ya. Clear?" They both nodded and sat up.

Then, Grey started to hit Natsu. "That's for hitting Flower earlier."

"I didn't hit her that hard.." Natsu muttered out.

I kissed both their head. "No fighting. How many times do I have to say it?"

"Sorry.." I got up and helped up.

Kageyama was next to Master Bob and the other guild masters while we were laughing and talking.

"So, you and Natsu are really dating?" Gramps asked.

Natsu nodded and wrapped his arms around my waist. "Yup! It's true." I started to blush and smile.

"Well, make sure you kids don't do anything too fast.." Gramps said.

"What does that me-" I cut myself off by looking up to the sky. My chest was beating hard in and out.

"Snow, what's wr-" And with that, I blacked out.

Grey's POV

"Snow, what's wrong?" Natsu asked Flower.

Flower suddenly passed out on Natsu's arms. Her chest was out of pace. Somethings going on. Natsu laid her down on the ground and checked her body. Then, he saw something.

"Her scar is back but somethings up..." Natsu said.

"What is it, Natsu?" Gramps asked.

"There's more coming out from her arms, back and legs.. And her skin color is from (skin color) to brown mixed with black.."

"What does th-"

Then the ground started to shake.

"What the hell is going on?!" I asked.

Flower opened her eyes, but something was different. Her eyes, they were pink mixed with black.

"Guys, (Y/n)'s eyes! Their different!!" Lucy pointed out. 

Natsu looked at her eyes. But she was pulled away by a branch.

"Snow!!" Natsu yelled out. He ran to her but stopped once he saw a tree giant. Flower was in the middle on the tree giant. Her neck was forced to be against the tree, along with her arms and legs.

Then Amy appeared. "Amy?!" Lucy shouted out.

"What the heck is going on?! I want about to take short nap but I was pulled onto you guys!" Amy said. I turned her around and she saw Flower.

"That's Lullaby's demonic form..." Amy whispered.

Then the tree started to talk, but it was really Flower's talking but her voice was different.

"I am Lullaby!! This is my Demonic Form!! Since the one named Kageyama failed on to release my song, I will use this person's life form and kill you all!!"

"What?! Do you know what you're doing?! You plan on killing her!!" Gramps shouted out. He turned around to face us. "Erza, Grey, Natsu.. Fight to save (Y/n)'s life!!"

"Right!!" We all said.

Erza changed into Heaven's Wheel Armor with two swords out on her hand. Natsu, whom is still wearing Flower's sweater, got his fire ready. I looked up at Flower and wondered something that she told us.

"It may not be as effective since it's an old death spell. I'll probably just be knocked out cold for a couple of days or so.. But still... I want that thing gone.." She gripped her arm tightly.

"She kept this from us..." I mumbled out.

"Why would she do-"

"Thinks about it, Erza. She doesn't like it went we worry about her. She doesn't want us to die while fighting. She's doing this for us, but she didn't know that this would happen... I'm see of that." I explained to Erza and Natsu.

"This wasn't supposed to happen if she meant to protect us.." Gramps said.

I nodded. "Yeah... Let's get her back guys.."

"Ready?" Erza asked.

"Yup.." Natsu said.

I just nodded. And so, the fight began again to save (Y/n)'s life.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

15.1K 417 14
Lucy Heartfillia is daughter of Jude Heartfillia of the Heartfillia company. After years of being bullied because of her money and body, Lucy and her...
6.4K 203 20
He was out on a easy mission. He was supposed to be back in a few days. It's been almost two weeks. I knew I should've never let him go alone. Now I...
4.1K 195 27
Have you ever wondered what would have happened if it wasn't Natsu who saved Lucy at Hargeon? Lucy Heartfilia is a strong and capable celestial wiza...
1K 29 23
After an attack on the guild everyone finds out that there's a new enemy who want Lucy, but not just Lucy, her and every other remaining celestial wi...