Bullied [Kim Taehyung / V fan...

By jimjamjomjam

A girl who lost her childhood friend. Totally shocked in words, her childhood friend turned into one of her g... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 11
Explanation for Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Christmas Special (dialogue chapter)
Christmas Special 2
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30 (final)
Author's Note
Epilogue
original short story

Chapter 10

17.6K 579 513
By jimjamjomjam

Sooyou's POV

'Mmmmmm!! Let go of me!!' I yelled into the man's hand as he dragged me away from Taehyung and Jin.

'Shut up or you'll suffer later.' he replied coolly. Wait, why is that voice so familiar

'You will follow my instructions right? Babe?' his deep voice rang in my ears.

Great, just great. It's John, John Edward Choi

I bit his hand as hard as I could and he grabbed his right hand and cried in pain.

Woah, his hand is bleeding. The power of the almighty teeth!!

Hey! This is no time for jokes, you moron! Run as fast as you could! Run like the wind!!

I did what my brain told me and immediately ran as fast as I could. But John was too fast for me.

'Not so fast baby.' he smirked.

'What do you want John?!' I yelled in fear as I took a few steps backwards from him.

'Oh. Nothing...' he smirked again.

I'll just call him the Smirking King okay? I just hope that his cheekbones will break for smirking so much.

Suddenly, a girl with long hair which is bleached in purple colour walked out of no where and laid her hands on John's chest.

Seriously, it's Kyungmin.

Great. Just great!!

'Hello Sooyou.' she said with a bit of disgust hinted in her voice.

'What do you want? Like seriously.' I said softly.

'Oh nothing, just here to seek revenge from you for stealing Taehyung from me...' she said in such an obvious tone and that face really makes me wanna puke.

'I just feel like puking when I see you to be honest.' I fired back and crossed my arms.

'Oh no, you didn't.' she said in a sassy way.

'Oh yes I did.' I smirked and John chuckled at this. She wanted to attack me by running to me but who knew, I dodged.

But she's got John as a backup. Is he gonna choke me again?

He walked over to me and actually wrapped his arms around my waist. Oh no I'm not falling for that again.

'Actually, Sooyou. I like you, I've never ever actually lose my feelings for you and-"

I cut him off by slapping his filthy face, I'm done with his crap.

'John, I don't know if you know this. I know you're working with Kyungmin! Even people that stupid won't fall for it.' I said while eyeing at Kyungmin.

John stared at me with his rage-filled eyes and chocked me again.

'Y-you're gonna regret what you're doing now.' I smiled a little before everything in front of me turned dark.

Because I know Taehyung will come and save me.

Taehyung's POV

'Found her?' Jin-hyung panted as soon as we met up in the park. I shook my head and sighed and turned my head around to see if she's here.

'Where the hell did she go?!?' I yelled as I punched the bench beside me.

I'm sorry, bench. I'm so sorry.

'Look!' Jin-hyung said while pointing at a guy whose dragging a girl.  Wait, that outfit. Isn't that Sooyou's...?

'Hey!! Hold up!!' I yelled angrily as I run to that man. I caught up with him and grabbed his t-shirt while panting.

'Just what the hell are you doing with Sooyou?' I said while glaring at him.

'John.' I added as soon as I realised that's John.

He just smirked and punched me in the stomach and left me there on the ground, groaning in pain.

No, I can't let this pain drag me down.

I slowly got up and ran towards John and punched his back. He dropped Sooyou to the ground and another opponent came out of no where.

Great. It's Kyungmin.

'So it really is you whose behind all of this?' I growled in a deep voice and glared at the both of them.

I didn't care anymore, I charged towards John and send him a punch on his face. He fell to the ground but got up quickly with his bleeding nose.

'Oh you ask for it.' he said and charged towards me and punched my stomach. I punched him back while Jin-hyung was dealing with the bitch.

My head started spinning and I felt dizzy. Oh yea, I'm still sick.

My vision blurred but I still kept fighting with John. I finally sent him a punch and he flew to the ground and passed out.

Oh yeah, Taehyung strikes again.

'Yah! Let her go or I'll punch you!'

'Like I'm scared of you...' Jin-hyung said in reply and carried Sooyou on his back.

'You're gonna pay for this!! I'm still gonna get you Taehyung!!' she screamed as we walked away from her and that John guy.

'Hey, hyung, let me carry her.' I said but he shook his head.

'Why?!' I whined. He just frowned at me and looked in front to keep walking.

'You're heating up. You should rest.' Jin said.

I pouted and we walked back home but I'm feeling really weak.  My legs become limp and I fell to the ground, holding my head. I'm feeling...so dizzy.

'Yah! Taehyung! Ya alright?!' Jin rushed towards me as soon as he saw me, but I shook my head.

'I'm feeling dizzy. It feels like all my energy it drained out.' I said weakly and passed out before I even knew.

Well, at least we know Sooyou is safe.

Kyungmin's POV

I stomped my feet towards the ground and crossed my arms and frowned. Our plan didn't succeed, all because of John being a weakling.

I look at him and found him passed out on the ground with blood running down his nose.

I cursed at him and kicked him to wake him up.

'I'm awake! Okay?' He said as he ruffled his hair

'Look!! It's all because of you! Our plan didn't succeed!' I yelled at him.

'Oh c'mon, don't be such a bitch! You wouldn't have gotten this far without my help!' he shot back.

I twitched in anger as he called me a bitch.

'What did you just called me?!'

Sooyou's POV

I opened my eyes and found myself on Jin's back. We're not home yet?

I tap on his shoulder and he turned to me.

'Oh you're awake! Great timing! I need someone to help me with this dork!' Jin said.

'Dork?' I said, confused.

He pointed at Taehyung who passed out on the ground and my eyes widen.

'Taehyung! Wake up!' I shook his shoulder. His eyes creaked open a little and he smiled weakly.

'Soo-ah. I'm glad you're okay.' he croaked while smiling weakly.

'It doesn't matter what happened to me right now!! You're burning!!' I said, panicked as I touched his forehead.

He just giggled weakly before passing out once again.

God, this idiot.

Jin got Taehyung onto his back and we walked back to his house. I smiled at myself and looked at Taehyung's sleeping face.

He's such an idiot.
____________________________
Thanks for reading!

Sincerely,
J. xoxo

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

•Him• By ✨

Fanfiction

23.7K 814 28
"I told you if you cursed again I would have to punish you." ?Bully Au¿ Taehyung, Jungkooks bully, gets something off his chest after seven years. ~T...
74.8K 2.5K 24
Su Jin thinks her last year of high school will be as uneventful as the last few years. She never expected her childhood friend Namjoon to make a sud...
13 1 20
Choi y/n, her family, friends, her life, she lost everything for this, how tough will revenge be for her? And the man she falls for?
3.5K 245 34
Y/N and her other friends, Jimin, Yoongi, and Hoseok came to an Island for their summer vacation. But what will happen when things started to get hea...