Baby Packmen

By WaterPrincess97

What happens when the Pack and the some of the Sidemen go to America? Well for one, several of them get turne... More

What the heck?
Who's who.
Let's All Be Friends
Bed Time
Mine
Bacca Stealing
Scissors
High Chairs and Accidental Hide and Seek
Breakfast mess Chaos
Bath Time
Author's Note.
Fear The Belly Button
Attacking Simon.
Play Time, Tantrums and Ouchies
Band Aid Fight.
Finding Nemo
Author's Note
Naughty Preston
More Chair Troubles
Let's Fight The Sun
Author's Note.
Why Don't These Toddlers Like Chairs
Baby's R Us
The Run Aways
Best Friends.
What's Going On
Author's Note
Nasty Girls and Claiming.
Yet Another Author's Note
Baby Banter.
DramaRama
Playground
I NEED TO REMEMBER TO TITLE THESE MOTHER FUDGERS
ONCE AGAIN I FORGOT THE TITLE
Jerome Phones Home
Q&A Kids and Older Boys
Uppy
Finally!!!
Who you gonna call?
JJ Starts Up
An Author Breaking
Wormys and Rain
A Beast to The Rescue
Cuddles and Ninjas
Another Author's Note
Tears and New Friends.
Breakfast, Updates, And Check Ups
The Man Under The Stairs
Author's Apology
Riddles and Swearing
Pool Pouting
An Apologetic End

Thunder Storms

2K 84 126
By WaterPrincess97

HEY Y'ALL. I AM YOUR WATER PRINCESS AND I AM BACK.

I'm sorry I'm not updating as much as before, but college started and I'm at top school. So be patient. I'm doing the best I can.

HAPPY HALLOWEEN MONTH. TO CELEBRATE THIS OCCASION WE A HAVE SPECIAL BABY PACKMEN CHAPTER. That why it's in a slightly different set up. More narratory. And a bit longer.

--------------------------------------------

"Of course he doesn't," Jerome said, "I don't believe us."

"Come on, let's get foods. At least he coming," Simon said.

***********************************

The day was uneventful, but complicated. With one less set of hands in the house, the tots seemed to be more unruly. Vikklan stuck closer together and Mitch wouldn't let go of Jerome. Tobi had to learn how to share Josh and Harry was his normal self, causing Simon great stress.

Lachlan decided to show Vikk how to climb the stairs; that was a mess. Tobi ran into a wall while carrying Harry. Preston just sat and watched cartoons all day and threw a fit when Simon turned the TV off. While that all may be cute, the real drama didn't start until that night after all the little ones were all tucked into bed and all the older ones were asleep.

Harry's crib had been rolled in Simon's Room and Preston's little bed had been moved into Josh's old room and Josh's bed was pushed to the side. So Preston and Tobi were in the same room and Josh, Simon and Harry were now in the same room.

Now on this night, Josh had a sleeping Simon snuggled into his arms. Harry was wrapped in his little blue blankie and sleeping. Tobi and Preston fell asleep on the floor. They were playing and when Josh came into tuck them in he snapped a couple pictures of the pair. Preston cuddling Tobi's soccer ball and Tobi was lying over top of Preston. Josh untangled the toddlers and tucked the pair into bed.

Jerome tucked his small charge into bed and finished the story of William the lost sheep. He crashed down into his bed and texted Olivia before falling asleep. "I told the guys. Rob left. JJ is coming here and I want to talk to you again. Livvy.... I need to talk to you. Anyways Night!"

IN OLIVIA'S AND SOPHIA'S FLAT THE NIGHTMARE BEFORE CHRISTMAS IS PLAYING

"WHO'S TEXTING YOU AND RUINING MOVIE NIGHT," Sophia yelled while smiling at her best friend.

"NO ONE IMPORTANT," Olivia yells back smiling at her phone.

"GIVE ME THAT!!!!" Sophia grabbed the phone and read the text. "Ooooooo gurl, he likes yoooouuuuuu."

"Shut up. He does not. I messed up his life, and cost him a close friend," Olivia said quietly.

"HE DOES TO. HE WANT, NO NEEDS TO TALK TO YOU. NOW SHUT UP AND WATCH THE MOVIE."

"Can I have my phone back?"

"NOPE," Sophia threw the phone across the room.

BACK IN THE TODDLER FILLED HOUSE

Vikk and Lachlan were still awake and babbling at each other. "Miss big," Vikk said hugging Lachlan around the middle.

"You alwiz small," Lachlan smiles at Vikk. He hugs the much smaller Vikk.

"I wike smow," Vikk mutters.

Just then the most terrifying thing happened. It crashed through and all around the house. Vikk shrieked and jumped into Lachlan. Lachlan's eyes grew wipe and he whimpered in fear. He cuddled Vikk to him.

"Mine?"

"No wike noise!" Vikk squeaks.

It happens again, causing the little boys to both scream in terror. The thunder crashes around the terrified pair and rain lashes at the windows. The pair looks at each other a makes silently agreement. Lachlan steps nervously off the bed and when the monsters under it didn't grab him, Vikk hopped out next to Lachlan. He gripped on to Lachy's hand.

"No wet go Star," Vikk demanded

"Never."

The pair slowly padded down the hall. Their footy pajama's made soft scuffling sounds on the carpets. Tree branches hit the windows making the toddlers cling to each other in fear. "Wachy," Vikk whimpered.

"I got Mine," Lachy promised.

Another round of thunder crashed, and the two took off running.

"BIGGUMS!!!!!!" They yell, running to older boy's room. Jerome was still sleeping, but Mitch was sitting up in his bed crying. He was clutching his bacca and tears streamed down his face.

Lachlan went to Mitch and pulled him up. "Shhhh Mitchy, no cry."

Vikk gave a scared whimper as the rain pounded on the windows. "Wachy?"

"Shhh Mine."

More thunder smashed overhead, making the 3 tots scream and cry in fear. Jerome sat bolt upright. He scrubbed at his eyes and looked around. The 3 babes were in the middle of the floor clinging to each other. Lachlan in the middle, with Vikk on his right and Mitch on his left. Lachlan had an arm around both of them and Vikk has his face pressed into Lachy's side. Mitch was tucked into Lachlan's side and crying into top of his bacca's head.

"Awww guys come here," Jerome said, holding out his arms to the trio. Lachlan bolted into the waiting arms and dragged Vikk and Mitch along with him.

Jerome cuddled the scared toddlers to him. "What's wrong guys?"

The thunder crashed and Vikk squeaked, Lachy shook and Mitch sobbed. "Awww. Scared of thunder little ones?"

Vikk burrowed into Lachlan and Mitch sobbed into Jerome's chest. "Hey. Hey. Calm down guys. It's ok. It's just thunder."

Simon walked in holding a scared Tobi. "Josh, Preston and the baby are still sleeping."

"These 3 can't sleep," Jerome said. He rocked the 3.

Simon sat on the bed and held Tobi. "Maybe a story?"

"Can you grab one? I'm kinda swamped with toddlers right now," Jerome says. He makes sure that Vikklan are as close together as they can be.

Simon nodded and carried Tobi to the books. He got the one called, "The Littlest Pumpkin." Simon sat down and sat Tobi in his lap. He opened the book and Tobi lunged at it and patted the book. He cackled and ignored Simon who was reading. He liked the pictures. Vikk crawled over to Simon to see the pictures and like normal, Lachlan followed. Jerome bundled Mitch into his arms.

"Hey Baby Biggums," Jerome said. He cuddles the scared little boy. The thunder crashed and Mitch jumped.

"Biiiigggguuuummmmmmsssss," He sobbed.

"I got you honey, don't you worry," Jerome said. He rocked Mitch. He got the boy to sleep and Simon had the other 3 sleeping by the end of the story. The thunder storm all, but forgotten.

"Do you want me to take them back to bed?" Simon asked yawning.

"No just let them sleep here," Jerome yawns back. He tucks Baby Vikklan in his bed. The pair were wrapped up in each other's arms and sleeping happily. He cuddled Mitch to him and checked his phone.

"Sorry I'm so late getting back. Soph chucked my phone across the room. How'd they take it? I'm sorry about Robby :*(. Can't wait to meet JJ though. If you need to talk to me, we can always meet up at some time. Just tell me where and when J"

Jerome smiles and closes his eyes. "I'll text her in the morning."

"Who sext?" Mitch asks half asleep.

Jerome's eyes shot open. "What?!? Baby Biggums. No sexting. Just texting."

"Who?" He asks closing his eyes.

"Olivia," Jerome blushed.

"Like Libby," Mitch yawned, "Pwetty."

"Yeah. Pretty," Jerome said as he fell asleep.

***********************************

Ok y'all. I love you all, but you need to chill. I'm a freshman in a one of the top private colleges in the states. I update when I can. I'm so sorry, but it's the way it has to be. School comes first and that's it. Please don't ask for updates. I'm trying and it makes me upset that I can't. I swear dolls I am working.

I AM YOUR WATER PRINCESS AND I AM OUT. BYYYYYEEEEEEE.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3K 86 20
Completed Story: ~DISCLAIMER!!! I JUST USE THERE CHARACTERS, I DONT OWN THEM!! THIS IS JUST A FANFIC, DONT THINK OTHERWISE! ~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~...
5.1K 206 35
One last trip with her family before she goes to University. Her intentions for this trip were to spend every minute making memories and savouring t...
13.7K 89 44
the sidemen are a well know group of men who mainly play football and games online for the purpose of their viewers entertainment. this group of men...
9.3K 127 25
We all have to make choices, weather we want to do not. It could be the right choice or the wrong choice. One wrong choice, one bad day, your ENTIRE...