The Animal Inside Him (A BBRa...

By xXBlackBloodAngelXx

This is set in an alternate version of the beast within episode. Instead of Raven telling Starfire that Beas... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18

Chapter 8

2.2K 51 3
By xXBlackBloodAngelXx

Sorry been busy and in my laughing gas induced mind i decided to update...

Random POV

A lone figure moves in the shadows. Hidden from view, he watches. He hears and sees everything, but no one notices. His tongue, a pale pink forked muscle flicks in and out with each passing second."Tick Tock. Tick Tock. Time is running out my dear Garfield." the he says in an ominous voice. 

His eyes shift under his black hood as three children playing with a soccerball pass by, 'Perfect' he thinks, 'Target practice'. With a malicious grin he brings a gnarled pale hand from within the recesses of his cloak. Blue veins pop as he grabs the end of his cloak and thrusts it off in one flick of his wrist.

He is revealed at last! A monster. A true monster unknown to any science in the given universe. He crouches down low and waits for the children at play to come near and then he lunges. The children don't see him coming, but he sees them. He gives a demonic chuckle as he tears two of them to shreds. He saves the third for last. No, he doesn't kill her. He just puts her in a comatose state, and leaves a message on her abdomen with his sharp talons.

Satisfied with his work, he licks the blood off his hand with a reptillian tongue. "That should do it." he chuckles.

He returns to the shadows to rechieve his forgotten cloak and continues to stroll along in the shadows. Leaving without a trace. That is, leaving nothing behind but the message. He walks until he faces the top of the giant 'T'. 

"Just remember Garfield, this was all your fault."

Sorry it was so short the next chapter will definantly be longer

please leave a review. reviews make me write more!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

743K 29.1K 41
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...
93.4K 1.8K 29
In the whirlwind world of basketball and broken promises, Nailea finds herself at a crossroads as she prepares to transfer to the same college as Pai...
150K 4K 47
TAEKOOK STORY TOP : JUNGKOOK BOTTOM : TAEHYUNG In this story taehyung was purchased by biggest multi billionaire jeon jungkook rude cruel Taehyun...
635K 8.2K 42
You're rafe Cameron's girlfriend. He's controlling, manipulative, and insanely jealous over you. (13/01/24) #1-Rafecameron (12/03/24) #1-Outerbanks ...