Disguise

By ARyding

'Once upon a time.' 'And they lived happily ever after.' Fairy tales. Princess stories. The tales your dad te... More

Disguise
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Information about One Shot!
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23 & One-Shot Results
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
epilogue

Chapter 5

21.5K 407 116
By ARyding

So i wanna dedicate this to xxbabeecakesxx beacuase she spread the word about my story and told other people to read it and the comments and words she told me about my story really made my smile so thankyou!(:

And this is what i think Kara will look like>>>>>>>

Ch. 5

DEMTRI'S POV

"So, was she as hot as in all the magazines?" Ashton asked over the phone; I had called him as soon as I had been able to escape into my room which was about 30 seconds ago.

I thought back to when I first got out of the plane and saw Arabella, and yeah she was definitely hotter than I had ever guessed! And in that dress; OH MY GOD! I had almost passed out when I saw her, but what I remembered the most about her was the fact that, over all, she just seemed uncomfortable.

"Hell yeah!" I yelled into the phone. I threw myself onto my bed.

"Haha. I am so jealous man!" Ashton laughed.

"Don’t be; she is a total bitch. Worse than I could have imagined." I thought back to when she first spoke; telling everyone that she was cold like it was our fault. I mean she was the one who wore that dress.

"Seriously?"

"Seriously. She is horrible! I really hope that my parents don’t make me go through with this marriage thingy. I do not want to spend the rest of my life with that thing."

"Wow! You are really making me realize how lucky I am that I am still single and ready to mingle!"

"Ughhh. I know! Gosh. What I wouldn't give to go and have a drink right now."

"Why don't you?"

"We have this stupid dinner thing that, apparently, I have to go to." I rolled my eyes.

"This is one of those times that i am glad that my dad owns a bank and not the country!"

"Don’t rub it in!"

"Haha. You are in a bad mood!"

"Ughhhh. I'm sorry man, but I don’t know what to do!" I groaned.

Suddenly, there was a knock on the door, "Hang on, Ashton." I said, tossing the phone on my bed and getting up.

"Yeah?" I called to whoever was behind the door.

"Oh hello, sir. I'm sorry to interrupt, but you have been called down for dinner." A petite girl who looked about 20, said without meeting my eyes.

"Oh ok. Got it. Thanks." I said, nodding for her to leave.

"Of course," She murmured as she shut the door behind her.

"Hey. I got to go down to dinner but I’ll call you later." I told Ashton.

"Kay. See ya!" Ashton hung up the phone.

I threw my phone on my bed and started to head downstairs. Their house or castle- whatever you want to call it- was just about as overly decorated as mine, if not worse in places. They definitely had more servants running around. There must have been at least 20 running through the hallways at a time.

I really wasn’t looking forward to this supper and I would have just ditched but I really didn’t want to seem that horrible in front of Arabella. Hopefully, this dinner wouldn’t be anything like the conversation we had while we were in their parlor. I didn’t think I could sit through another conversation of different shades of pinks and purples and whether to have lignin or silk table cloths.

"Oh hello, Demtri," Cordelia, Arrabella's mom, smiled at me as she looked at me up and down, obviously checking me out.

I shifted from foot to foot a little uncomfortable that she was checking me out when she was old enough to be my mother.

"Hello," I smiled politely and tried not to show how uncomfortable I was.

I turned to Arabella to see her in a dress that definitely covered more than her other one. This one had only one sleeve that went all the way down to her wrist while the other arm was bare, and although she was still wearing a partly strapless dress, you could see a lot less cleavage than her other dress. Also, this one was about three or four inches longer but still showed off her awesome legs.

"See something you like?" She snapped at me.

I smirked and ran my eyes slowly over her body, stopping when I got to her face where she was looking and me with one eyebrow raised.

"Yep," I smirked larger.

Arabella just breathed out sharply and turned on her heels. She went to sit down on one of the chairs and I went to sit next to her. She refused to look at me and I laughed quietly to myself.

"It is so good that you two get along so well." My mother said, thinking that we were flirting, not arguing.

"Yeah," I said a little uncomfortable.

"So I take it that you and Arabella are getting along?" My father asked as the chefs brought out the first course which looked like shrimp, a bunch different bread, and stuff that looked like cheese.

"Yeah. We’re best friends!" Arabella said with a huge fake smile on her face.

I looked down to her plate to see that she didn’t have any of the bread that I had and she had only two small slices of cheese and about 3 shrimp with no sauce, but she did have about 10 celery sticks. I frowned and wondered why in the world she would have to eat that stuff. It didn’t look like she liked it either as she was just moving her food around with a fork and not actually eating anything.

"Oh really? That is fantastic!" Cordelia said, clapping her hands together.

"I told you they would work out great." William said, smiling at his wife.

“Of course you were right. This is really a great opportunity for our countries!” Cordelia smiled.

“I know. We are so lucky that we both had children around the same age and it is plus that they are getting along great.” My mother agreed with them.

“We are right here, you know.” Arabella spoke up with a scowl on her face.

“Of course we know that Arabella.” William said looking confused.

“Then, will you please stop talking about us as if we weren’t even here?” Arabella demanded, sounding really annoyed.

“Arabella, will you please stop? We raised you better than this!” Her mother yelled at her while glaring.

“Oh please. You didn’t raise me at all!” Arabella shouted back at her.

“ARABELLA! YOU WILL STOP RIGHT NOW!” Her father yelled at her. He paused for a second before taking a deep breath and continuing, “We have company and I would prefer it if we could all just have a nice meal. Is that too much to ask for?”

Arabella looked like she was fighting tears by the time her father was done yelling at her. I looked around the table to see her dad still a little red, her mother glaring at her, and my parents both looked a little taken back, but I did notice that my mother looked a little smug- probably from the fact that Arabella had the little outburst not me or some shit like that.

“You’re right.” Arabella murmured, looking down at her lap.

“Apologize to Rosalind and Laurence now.” Her mother ordered.

Arabella’s head snapped up and she looked at her mother in shock, “Wh-what?” she stuttered.

This was a totally different Arabella than the one I was used to. The only Arabella I had seen so far was the crazy, sassy one who talked back to everyone, but this Arabella was shy and vulnerable. And I wasn’t sure which side of her that I liked more- probably the shy side; she was less bitchy than.

“You heard me.” Cordelia snapped.

“I-I’m sorry.” Arabella said and blushed.

“Oh that’s alright.” My dad answered.

“We all know how hard it is to be young royalty.” My mother said, smirking slightly.

I looked over at Arabella and I smirked slightly as she gasped at me. I know I was being a jerk, but I didn’t really care- I didn’t want this whole thing between us so I was planning on being as mean as I could and I am sure she was planning on doing to same thing. Arabella narrowed her eyes at me and mouthed ‘asshole’ to me. I just shook my head and laughed at her silently.

There you go! Chapter 4!

Sorry to tell everyone but it is going to be kinda boring for the next few chapters......i want everyone to see what it is like or them in the castle and i want them to get to know each other more but in a little while it will get back going and the plot will really get started!:-D

Thankyou so much to everyone who commented and voted on the last chapter! It ment alot and the story did get up to #505 on the what's hot list. I know that it isnt huge but it still means alot! This story is like my baby and i really want it to do well(:

<3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

35.8K 989 25
~Completed~ ~Editing~ "You will be here competing for The Prince's heart. You will have no other relationship and you will not deny him anything. Y...
319K 25.5K 35
A new system of marriage for the prince has been made in the kingdom Taraxac: The Dandelion System. When Karlina Dearcage makes a deal with the manip...
283 24 17
Never in her wildest dreams, she would have thought that her past trauma would greatly affect her life. Annie... Annie... Those words were like need...
639 15 27
An arranged marriage. A deal struck between a new King and Queen. Lies and acts to prove their reign to power hungry nobles. And a gravitational pull...