His alpha her Omega (Book 1 o...

De Rose_Wolf_

Highest ranking #61 in Werewolf 4/17/2016 When Sophie Peterson meets her mate, she realizes he's Lu... Mais

Chapter 1 Dry and High
Chapter 2 Trusting
Chapter 3 Caring
Chapter 4 Breaking Old Bonds
Chapter 5 Luka's true form
Chapter 6 Surgery prep
Help Me!
Chapter 7 Pack meeting
Chapter 8 Coming Home
Chapter 10 So Cold
Chapter 11 So Dark
Chapter 12 Eggs, Bacon, Grits and Sausage
Chapter 13 Suds and Lunch
Chapter 14 The meeting
Chapter 15 Tea and A New Best Friend
Chapter 16 Den House
Behind The Names (Please read)
Chapter 17 Gummy-bears and Yip-nip
Chapter 18 Lost and found
Chapter 19 Confirmed
Round 1 Quarterly Goals
Chapter 20 What To Do
Chapter 21 The Moon at Its Fullest
Chapter 22 Training and Instincts
Chapter 23 Kiss and Tell
Chapter 24 Break Down and Stand Tall
Chapter 25 A Wolf On the Inside
Chapter 26 Rescue Plan
Chapter 27 The Calm Before The Storm
Chapter 28 Into Action
Chapter 29 Into Top Gear
Chapter 30 Assurance, Trust, and Breaking away
Chapter 31 Soothed and Settled
Chapter 32 Girl Talk and A Discovery
Chapter 33 Battered and Homeless but Loved
Chapter 34 Forced and Involuntary
Chapter 35 Pity and A Bit Of Kindness
Chapter 36 New Alpha and New Confessions
Chapter 37 The Choice
Chapter 38 The Decision
Round 2 Quarterly Gaols
Chapter 39 Oatmeal Kisses
Chapter 40 Marked
Chapter 41 Sophie's Goodbye, Luka's farewell
Q/A
sequel!
Help: Casting
Casting List (Results)
Surprise Announcement! Everybody Listen up Please,
I need Help Again
2017 Quarterly Goals: Round one
How you can help: Info
2017 Quarterly Goals: Round two
2017 Quarterly Goals: Round Three
The Watty's are back!!!
Experiment #1
Experiment #2 and Q/A
Happy 4th guys
Experiment #3 and Q/A
Pick The Cover
Pick The Cover: Results
Experiment #4 and Q/A
My Dad's opinion
Experiment #5 and Q/A
Thank you all so much
2017 Quarterly Goals: Round Four
Great News!!!
2017 Quarterly Goals: final Round
Announcement!!!

Chapter 9 Bliss

21.5K 708 185
De Rose_Wolf_

Previously,  on His Alpha her Omega      

 I run back up to my room to check out everything. I don't bother turning on the light as I enter. There, in a neat little pile on the right side of my dresser, is a nice size stack of clothes. When I go into the bathroom, I do turn the light on. I look to my left. Folded neatly on my bathroom counter, just like the clothes on my dresser, is Luka's grass green cotton bathrobe, I smile at it. Then a sweet scent enters my nose, a scent of fresh honey. Now to most werewolves that's not a big deal, but to me it means just one thing. Luka's coming home.  

--------------------------------------------------------------

I race down the stairs, my feet barely making contact as I sprint down each step. I open the door, and there stand Shelby and my Aunt Sherry, with Luka in wolf form in my aunt's arms, swaddled up in that blanket. I usher them inside quickly but gently, and shut the door behind them.

"So, how are we going to do this? Because I don't think we'll be able to carry him up three flights of stairs," Aunt Sherry eyes the staircase.

"Guys, it'll be simple," I say. "We'll just use the house elevator."

"Oh, that's right. Sorry, forgot," she says, apologetically.

"It's okay, Aunt Sherry, let's just get him up there," I say.

"Right," they both say with a nod, as we speed walk towards the elevator to the left of the stairway. We all get in the elevator, my aunt gets on first, and then Shelby and I board. I push the third button and the doors close. I look down at Luka. His eyes are closed, and his breathing's soft, slow and even, which can only mean that he's asleep. I look back up at the both of them.

"The cool thing is, that we don't have to walk very far when we get to the third floor," I point out.

The doors open. In front of us, a white door awaits us. I open it and we all step in, and as we do we instantly relax.

"Let's put him right there," I say, pointing to the space against the wall out in front of us.

"Yes, Ma'am," she says, as we start to walk towards the spot.

My aunt bends down and puts Luka softly on the floor, then she allows me to gently unwrap Luka from the blanket. I look him over. His body doesn't look that bad, the incisions are so small you can barely see them. His foot is no longer clubbed.

"How did the surgery go?" I ask her.

"It went well. We removed the scar tissue, and removed that rib as well," My aunt says as she sits down on the floor with me, then smiles at me. "You know, he's already woken up once."

"Really, for how long?" I ask her.

"Oh, just long enough for him to shift back to wolf form, walk over and poop on the puppy pads we had laid down for him, walk back to his blanket, and fall asleep again," she replies. I smile as I imagine the scene in my mind.

I look back over towards Luka and see something on his right ear. I shift.

"What's wrong?" My aunt asks, as she looks at me.

"Luka's got a bit of dried blood on his left ear," I whine slightly, as I walk slowly over towards him.

I walk over towards Luka's head area and lick his ear gently. Suddenly, I feel Luka shift his head, it startles me but once I see Luka roll over onto his stomach, I relax. I shift back before Luka opens his eyes, those deep, rich honey colored eyes that I've already come to love so much.

"Hi Luka, welcome to your new home. I told you I'd be here," I say in a sweet sounding voice.

"Hey Luka, did you have a good nap?" Shelby asks him, as she sits down herself.

Luka yawns and stretches out his legs, then he sits up and cocks his head with a whine. I turn towards my Aunt and Shelby. "He wants to know if he can shift back to human form."

"In a bit, Luka, but first, I want you to try walking. Sophie, I want you to walk over and sit down on the other side of the room, can you do that for me?" she asks.

"Yes, ma'am," I say, as I get up and walk over to the other side of the room.

Once I sit down, my aunt speaks up. "Alright now, call Luka."

"Come here, Luka," I say, sweetly.

My Aunt looks towards Luka, "Luka, go on, go to Sophie," she says.

Luka slowly gets to his feet and starts to walk over towards me. I can see a big difference between the Luka I met earlier today, and the Luka I'm looking at right now. He's no longer limping, which means he's not in pain. He's also no longer whining on inside his mind, which means no more torture for me. However, he is a bit wobbly on his feet, but that'll disappear once the sleepiness wears off. It takes him a while, but he finally manages to walk over, and plop his head down into my lap.

"Yes, Luka! You did it," I say as I gently stroke his face. His breaths are deep, quick, and heavy.

After a few minutes, Luka looks over his shoulder. "May I shift back now?" He whimpers.

"Yes you may," my aunt replies back.

In an instant Luka is back on two legs and sits up. His face looks sleepy, but when Luka looks down at himself and realizes that he's still in his hospital gown it quickly turns into shock. He looks up at me. "Uh.. pardon me, Sophie, but do you have some clothes I can borrow?" he asks me, sounding a bit embarrassed.

"Of course. But you don't have to worry about borrowing any clothes, that's already been taken care of," I say calmly.

"How?" Luka asks me stunned.

"Some of my pack members helped out," I reply. I turn towards my aunt and Shelby, "Aunt Sherry, could you take him to the bathroom? And Shelby, can you go and get him some clothes? They're stacked up on my dresser" I say.

"Understood," They both nod, before Shelby sprints towards my room, while my Aunt gets up, and starts to walk over towards us.

"Come here, Luka," she says sweetly, as she bends down to pick him up. Luka looks at me, unsure.

"It's okay, Luka. Like I told you before, you can trust her," I say, trying to soothe him.

Luka then climbs into her arms. "Oh," I say forgetting to tell her something. "When you're putting his clothes on, leave his shirt off for now."

"Okay, why?" she asks.

"Because he might be getting a little surprise later, if he wants it, that is," I reply, looking up towards Luka. I then hear Luka swallow hard, then my aunt turns and walks into the bathroom.

When my aunt's out of sight, Greg connects the mind link. "Sophie, I'm done with your steaks. Now what do you want me to do with them?"

"Cut them into little pieces," I reply. "When you're done bring them up to my healing quarters, please."

"Your healing quarters, what happened?" He asks, sounding concerned.

"You'll see when you get here," I reply with a smirk.

"Okay. Oh and Sophie, what would you like to drink?"

I have to think about it for a moment before I answer. "Give me two Pepsi's, please."

"Sure thing, see you soon," he says as he disconnects the mind link. In that same second, Shelby walks in with a new set of clothes. I turn away from her, because I don't want to see those clothes until Luka comes out in them.

I don't have to wait long. Just a few moments later, I smell my aunt and Luka come out of the bathroom, "Alright, Sophie. you can look now," she says.

I look up and smile, Luka's in my aunt's arms, wearing only a pair of long khaki pants. My aunt puts him down and Luka starts to run towards me, but then he stops mid stride, and turns towards the door. Both our noses start going a mile a minute and my mouth starts to water, because he's smelling the same thing that I'm smelling, steak.

Then there's three firm knocks at the door. Luka gasps, and hides behind me. Shelby walks over to the door, and in walks Greg, balancing one tray on his right hand and two trays on his left, Shelby looks back at me. "Alpha, did you order room service?" she asks with a chuckle.

I nod and get up, to go help Greg carry the trays in. "Thanks for the help, Sophie, really appreciate it," he says, as I take the two trays from him.

"Say no more, Greg. I'm always happy to help," I say nicely.

We walk over to the center of the room and sit the trays in the floor, when he takes off the lids. The room is engulfed in white steam for a moment. As the steam clears, Greg's eyes land on Luka. He turns towards me, arching one eyebrow. "Sophie, who's that?"

"Well, he's the future leader of this pack," I reply calmly.

Greg's eyes go wide. "But please don't submit to him, I don't think he's ready for that yet," I say. Greg clears his throat before speaking.

"Do you think he's going to eat all that by himself?"

"Ya, I mean for the former Omega, I would say that's a pretty good start," I say as quietly as I can, the word 'Omega' stings as it passes my tongue.

"No way, he was the..." He trails off, I think he wanted to say more, but the look I just gave him said that enough is enough. "Hope you enjoy your meal," he says, as he turns and exits the room.

"Hold on a second," I say. Greg snaps back instantly. I reach into my pocket, pull out a 50, and hand it to him. He looks up at me. "Go home, Greg," I say to him. He nods before walking out of the room.

My aunt and Shelby both walk past me on their way to the door. "We're going to let you guys have a nice dinner, we'll be downstairs if you need anything," my aunt says, as she and Shelby are walking out the door.

Once the door closes, I sit down cross legged on the floor, with the tray of steak out in front of me. "Luka, time to eat," I say, motioning him to come over here.

Luka gets up and starts to slowly walk over towards me with his head lowered, and sits on the other side of the tray. I grab a piece of steak and hand it to him. He takes it and quickly sticks it in his mouth, then he takes a few more handfuls of steak and shoves them in his mouth as well. I put my hands up, "Whoa, whoa, whoa. Stop."

"I'm sorry. I can't help it, I'm starving," Luka whimpers.

"I know you are, but you can't eat food like that, otherwise you'll get a stomach ache," I say. I don't want to tell him the truth: if he eats like that, he could die. I pause, as I move the first tray out of the way to make room for the second one, I pick up another piece. "Okay, let's do this right," I say, handing it to him. He reaches for it quickly, I pull back slightly. "Luka, take it from me slowly." He reaches over and takes it from me gently, and I nod. "Now don't rush, put it in your mouth and chew it, at least long enough for you to get a taste." Luka puts it in his mouth chews it, and very slowly swallows it down.

"Luka, would you mind if I look at your back?" I ask him.

"No it's okay, just try not to laugh at what you see," he replies, chewing on another piece of steak.

"Wouldn't dream of it, Luka," I say, as I get up and walk around him.

When my eyes first land on his back, I see nothing out of the ordinary. I mean, I can count almost all of his spinal discs, and the bones in his shoulders are more visible than most wolves, but I've come to expect that from Luka. Then as I bring my eyes slowly up his back, something catches my attention, two long and thin scars that stretch from both his shoulders to the small of his back.

"Luka, where did you get these scars?" I ask him.

"I don't remember," he says with a chuckle.

As I look closer at the scars, I start to have my doubts that he doesn't completely remember where he got these scars. For starters, normal scars are white. These are tinted a shade of pink. Scars on a werewolf usually disappear within a few days. These look like they've been here for a couple of years. There's only one thing that leaves scars on us for years at a time, and turns them a shade of pink, silver.

Little by little, Luka cleans the second tray.

***

I ended up eating the third steak since Luka told me he was full, and why wouldn't he be? He did eat two steaks.

I'm now sitting in the middle of the room in silence with Shelby and my aunt. Luka's sitting on my lap looking happy and sleepy. The reason is either: a) he's happy to be with me, or b) he's happy that he has a full stomach. It's probably both, now that I'm thinking about it.

Then, as Luka tries to get up from my lap, he groans in pain. We all look at him with worry on our faces. "What, what's wrong Honey?" I ask him in a soothing tone.

"My shoulders and back are killing me," he replies with pain in his voice.

"Do you want that surprise I mentioned earlier?" I ask him in a calming tone.

"Okay" Luka replies unsure.

I reach my left hand out and touch his shoulder lightly. He flinches, but then he relaxes, and I look at him worried. "You still don't trust me fully yet, do you?" I ask.

"It's fifty-fifty," He says.

"Well, hopefully, after I do this, you will trust me a hundred percent," I say to him.

"How can I be sure you're not going to hurt me?" Luka asks, sounding fearful.

I'm about to reply when I remember something, the something that made me choose this kind of surprise in the first place. "I can start on your wolf form, then when you feel comfortable with what I'm doing you can shift back, and I'll go from there on your human form, sound good?" I ask him. He nods. "Okay, go over to your blanket and shift, while I go and talk to my aunt for a second," I say, he gives me another nod before, he gets up and starts to walk slowly towards his blanket.

I get up myself and walk over towards my aunt, when I get to her I get closer to her ear. "You start heating up the oil just in case. Do you still remember where I keep it?" I ask in a whisper.

"Bathroom cabinet, to the right of the sink," she says in a whisper.

"You're good," I whisper with a smile.

"I try to be," she whispers with a chuckle, as she walks out of the room.

I start to walk back towards Luka. "Hey, Shelby, would you mind leave..." I trail off, whipping my head around, realizing that she had already left the room. Man, that nurse sure can read my mind.

I walk over towards Luka who is now in wolf form, and standing on his blanket. "Luka, lay down on your belly," I say. He obeys, as I sit down right beside him, facing him. "Alright, Luka. Take three very slow, deep breaths for me," I say in a soothing tone.

He does so. I get ready. I take a deep breath myself, and on his third breath, I start to rub my hand all the way down Luka's back gently. After I reach the bottom of his spine I pick my hand up and take it back to the beginning of him. You never want to rub a dog's or a wolf's coat backwards.

After I stroke Luka a few more times I stop at his neck and start to gently knead his muscles in between my hand. I shift my weight a bit so that I can use two hands, instead of one. I then turn back to look at Luka. He's breathing quickly, but also softly, like he's panting. Luka then starts to slowly roll over onto his right side, working to my advantage. I rub down his shoulder a bit before stopping. I can see Luka's face now, his eyes are soft and warm, and as I thought he's panting softly.

"Do you want me to work on your human form?" I ask him. I can feel him shifting back.

"Yes," I can hear him say.

I mind link my aunt. "Hey, Aunt Sherry, bring up the oil. He shifted back."

"You're in luck. It's at the right temperature," she replies.

"Alright, see you in a moment." I disconnect the mind link. Luka rolls back on his stomach, I place my hand on his back, careful not to break contact with his body unless I have to.

My aunt walks in with the bottle of oil in her hand, "Thank you," I say softly to her, as she hands the bottle over to me. She nods before walking back out of the room.

I then pour a little bit of the warm oil on my hands and rub them together. I then place both of them onto Luka's neck and start kneading it again. The tightness in his neck is bad, so I add a little bit more pressure. "So as you probably guessed by now, I've been through a lot," he says, out of the blue.

"Yea, I can tell that just by how tight your muscles are," I say.

"Thanks for this," Luka says.

"No problem, Baby, now you just relax," I say, Luka then takes another deep breath.

I stand up and walk behind Luka. There I sit and I go down to his shoulder and get a bit more of the oil on my hand. I rub my hands all the way down and then go right up again. I then take my thumbs and glide them gently across Luka's shoulders, and use my hands to rub them in a small circular motion.

After a few more minutes, I go down to his back. I only slide my hands up and down his back a few times before I stop. Luka's breath has become slow and even. I walk around and look at his face. His eyes are closed and his lips are slightly parted. He's asleep, I think to myself. I walk into the bathroom, grab a dark brown shirt that's sitting on the counter, and put it by Luka's sleeping form. I walk out of the room, shutting the door behind me.

==============================================  

Sorry for the long chapter guys.

If you find any mistakes, don't be afraid to me.

And please be sure to sure to share this story with your friends.

Ps A special thanks to @shechosetofly for critiquing this story.

farewell my fellow Emerald Shifters :-)  

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

3.9M 171K 81
August Hael is an Omega in a world full of wolves, Omega's aren't treated as well as other Dominant and Submissive wolves are. In his pack, they're t...
Alpha De A

Lobisomem

620K 16.8K 30
Alice is known for being the beta of the AmberSky pack. She is kind, loved by many and will do everything to protect her people. The day Alice turns...
33.5K 2.2K 46
A spin-off from the Rootbridge series. Callie's wolf is out of control and therapy isn't helping her understand the fragments of memories she has abo...
595K 16.4K 18
(I'm freaking out. My highest rank is #242 in the werewolf category. Do you know how many people write werewolf books. Ive never been ranked before...