All Play No Work- Narry Storan

By 1ddolans

"Hey, can I borrow a pencil haz? " "Only if you suck me off under the table" comes Harry's reply, eyes not le... More

1
2
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
Author's Note
20
21
22
23
24
Note
25
26
27
Ending.

3

5.5K 172 21
By 1ddolans

"Why can't you just hand it to me?" Niall asked calmly, hoping Harry wouldn't want him to suck him off.

"Because you have have to suck me off first." Harry said stubbornly, covering his homework page with his big hands.

"I'll break it down for you." Harry raised his eyebrow looking at the desperate boy beside him.

"You'll give me a hand job, and I'll show you my homework."

"That's better." Niall said tapping his bottom lip.

"But I still won't do it."

"Well then, you'll have to deal with your zero on your paper." Harry shrugged his shoulders.

Harry really does what Niall to give him a hand job or even better a blow job.

He thinks Niall is so hot, and adorable at the same time. He just wants to cuddle him and fuck him at once.

-

Hey

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

265K 8.6K 42
"He can fuck you good but I can fuck you better." ©Copyright 2015 Smiley_Miley_
76K 3.7K 50
Niall learns that it's not ideal to get high and have sex with a stranger.
575K 23.3K 41
❝Say something, I'm giving up on you. I'll be the one, if you want me to. Anywhere, I would've followed you. Say something, I'm giving up on you.❞ [w...
206K 5K 12
Louis Tomlinson's a vampire. On a school field trip he decides he wants a little snack. He finds a curly haired boy and can't bring himself to kill h...