The Fighter (Ziall Horlik)AU...

By BriannaLynnC98

When there's a problem in your way, use your fists. That's all Zayn Malik has known his whole life. He was fr... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Epilogue
Sequel
Spin-off

Chapter 24

10.3K 398 101
By BriannaLynnC98

Niall's POV

The sun crept through the windows of our bedroom the next morning, forcing me out of my peaceful sleep. I rolled over in bed slowly, but only then did I realize I was completely alone. I sat up with a slight struggle because my bum was sore and I was also in the middle of growing a human.

My eyes scanned the room for any sign of my dark haired boyfriend, but got nothing. My mind immediately went back to the last time we had made love and I had left him, thinking it was better for things. I started thinking that's what he had just done to me get pay back for me hurting him. I wrapped my arms around my bump and shook my head to rid those stupid thoughts. I knew Zayn wasn't going anywhere. He promised us and so far, everything he promises always gets delivered.

I got out of bed and limped over to get a new pair of panties on then one of Zayn's really big sweaters he never wears. It was a knit purple sweater my mum had bought him, but he refuses to wear anything but black, so that gift was short lived. I also slipped on some fuzzy socks to keep my feet warm before wandering out of our bedroom to hopefully prove those stupid thoughts I had when I woke up, wrong.

"You're not signing up for any more, Zayn. You have three left and you should be set for the rest of Niall's pregnancy, then you can agree to more that are worth your time." I heard Mark's voice say from the kitchen. I walked in and saw Zayn was standing against the counter wearing boxers and a white t-shirt as he sipped at a cup of tea. He looked over at me and smile lightly, but for some reason I decided to break down crying. He set down his cup and ran over to me then held me tightly to his chest. I cried for no reason at all, but all of me felt like it was right. Maybe I was just relived he was here and didn't leave me. I'm not exactly sure at all.

"You're okay. I'm right here, baby. What's wrong?" Zayn asked me. All I did was shrug before he was picking me up and setting me on the counter. Zayn wiped my tears a little then went over to the kettle and made me a cup of my special decaffeinated tea. I tried to stop crying while he put the right amount of sugar and cream in it before bringing it back to me and standing between my legs.

"Is that better? Good morning, by the way." He chuckled to me. I blushed at him for my emotional behavior, then took a few sips of the hot tea Zayn always seemed to make just right for me. Mark stood up from our kitchen table, making me remember he was actually still in the room, and walked over to Zayn with a soft look on his face as he glanced at me.

"Just remember you're going to be a dad and it's not always safe to have so many fights pressed so close together. I'll see you for training in a few hours." Mark said to Zayn in a fatherly tone. He gave Zayn a hug, then pat my knee before showing himself out of our house.

"What was he talking about?" I asked my boyfriend. Zayn nodded the way he always does when he's trying to put all the right words together. My eyes followed him as he went to put some bread in the toaster and got out the jam that he knows I'm kind of in love with at this moment in my pregnancy. That alone made my stomach growl in hunger, but I was still wanting to know what Zayn and Mark had just discussed.

"There are a few pro fighters that want to get a match scheduled. I still consider myself very amateur, but everyone is saying my stats put me as a professional. Mark doesn't want me fighting pro for who knows what reason, but I know those fights are more money. It's just stupid stuff that we both know is inevitable because I'm a stubborn jack ass and he's still the man that believes in me." Zayn told me, then sighed. Part of me wanted to tell Zayn that if he became a professional fighter that would mean he would get that much more hurt, but I know when he's in the ring he turns into iron and doesn't feel pain. Instead, I feel it for him.

"When do you have to leave for training?" I asked him, changing the subject before I started crying over the images that never leave my mind of him getting hurt in his stupid sport in the name of money. Zayn got our toast on two plates and brought it over to me. I watch his fingers as he used the butter knife to spread the jam over the toast and watched as his tired brown eyes looked at what he was doing. Something about this morning was making me almost infatuated with watching him. Last night was actually the same thing.

I watched his every move because I wasn't under the influence and I could remember every single thing that had happened. I felt every touch the way it was supposed to be felt and I saw Zayn in every way he was supposed to be seem. I saw how the veins on his neck were prominent as he moaned or groaned. I saw how he squeezed my hands that were interlocked with his every time he would feel pleasure. I especially saw how his brown eyes were full of love and would trail down my body to look at my baby bump. I guess I just like looking at him and watching him. Part of me can't help but be amazing by him and think that I'm caring his child.

"I have to leave in about three hours. It's at Harry's house and he's not really up for visitors because he just got home from his match last night so we'll see. Maybe we can go for round two, yeah? No boxer stops after the first round. It's not a real victory then." Zayn mumbled the last part to me then kissed my cheek. I giggled and took a bite of my toast before shrugging.

"You won in round one last time by getting me pregnant. I don't think your boxing theory relates to what we did last night." I told him with a small amount of sass. He tickled me enough to get me laughing before we both enjoyed our well deserved breakfast. I rubbed my belly as I ate and Zayn soon found that an entertaining thing too. When he finished his food, he leaned down a bit and kissed my belly.

"I love you, and I love you." He said as he also leaned up to kiss my lips. I smiled and accepted the kiss. Zayn helped me down off the counter and took me to cuddle me up in the living room.

He watched the recaps of Harry's boxing match that was what I'm guessing was last night. I didn't know about it, but after I saw one clip of the poor curly haired boy getting his face punched I looked away and started texting Louis if he wanted to come over later. He told me he wanted to and whenever Zayn went to Harry's for training, he would come over.

"Would you ever want to get married to me?" Zayn asked me like of put of no where. His hands were spread over my belly and his eyes had now become more trained on me than they were the telly without me knowing it. My legs were draped over his as I laid on my back and he was sitting up. I set down my phone then looked at if he was really serious or if he had been hit in the head too many times.

"I why wouldn't I marry you? You're the father of my baby, we both moved into this really nice house together, you make me happier than anyone in this whole word could or ever will and I kind of love you." I told him, getting a smile on his face towards the end of what I had to tell him because he's stupid sometimes.

"I kind of love you too." He told me, making me giggle. We both went back to what we were doing before the conversation of marriage came up. Actually in that moment I felt like a married couple. Neither of us felt like we really needed to impress each other because just being our unique selves is impressive. We didn't need to constantly talk and we didn't need to always have each others attention because we knew how much we loved each other. We showed each other all day and especially a big reminder in the way we did last night.

I must have dozed off because the next time I was woken up was by Zayn kissing me gently. I opened my eyes and saw he was kneeling beside the couch and was now dressed in his regular work out clothes. I smiled at him and puffed my lips out for one more kiss. He rest his hand on my stomach, causing the baby to kick him lightly. We both laughed and smiled at each other in wonder of how incredibly it was that we had made a baby.

"I'll be back in a few. Call me if you need anything or if you want me to get back home." Zayn whispered to me. I laughed and kissed his cheek before lifting my hand and cupping his strong jaw. He was finally not completely covered in bruses, but that was going to change tomorrow for his fight he has. I looked over him just trying to see the man I had met in that dinky little drug store. I didn't see him at all because this man in front of me was showing me everything he was feeling, not pretending he wasn't just as a defense mechanism. Yet, he was still every bit of breath taking and every bit of charming.

Once Zayn left and I got up to go feed my baby because I was hungry. I made myself something to eat that was healthy and would make my food craving go away, but I still really wanted that chocolate cheese cake with ice cream. But for now, I'll settle with dipping apples in peanut butter. It's nothing close to what I want, but it still tastes really good. I also took my vitamins and other pills like I do every day.

Louis text me that he was at the gate and to let him in so I called the security guard to let the boy in. I also realized I needed to put some pants on so I got some sweats. It's actually nice living in a gated community because the paparazzi can't get in here and they kind of just leave us alone when we drive home because they know they can't just wait for us outside the gates.

There was a light knock at the door made my baby kick around excitedly. I laughed and opened the door to see a smiling Louis. He looked down at my belly and reached his hands out to me, but jumped back when he felt the baby moving around.

"It started kicking last night." I giggled to him as I let him in my house. Louis laughed and reached up to my neck, brushing over those love bites Zayn had left.

"So I guess you and Zayn had to celebrate it? You both are disgusting." He chucked to me. I blushed deeply and lead him to the kitchen.

"Not at disgusting as you and Harry. You both give each other puppy eyes and don't admit you love each other. It's gross." Louis sighed and sat down at the kitchen table while I brought him over a cup of tea. Little did I know that my comment would lead to hours of Louis telling me everything Harry does that makes him love him. All I did was listen and occasionally get more food to eat because the man that I was in love with got me pregnant.

A/N: haha Larry... here's an update! What are you afraid of?!?!?!?!? Comment / Vote!
- Bri;)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

222K 10.7K 27
It's not something people plan on doing nor is it something people happily do. It's a way of survival. Zayn Malik lived a life of selling his body to...
564K 18K 50
What is Love at first sight? Getting butterflies in your stomach or having your palms sweat buckets? What defines it, and is it even possible to happ...
243K 10.8K 26
Niall Horan isn't like other boys his age. Some people say he's just immature, but they only say that because they don't and won't take the time to g...
210K 9.6K 27
In a world where everything is forced by the government whether it was the job you got when you get older or who you're married to, there lived two b...