Chapter 23

Zayn's POV

My hands trailed down Niall's bare chest lightly just to feel his skin and the way his heart would thump under the pads of my fingers. Both of us just continued to look each other in the eyes, knowing that taking this slow is something we both need. My fingers ran over his baby bump, a few light kicks from the baby for me to feel.

"That's so amazing." I whispered to Niall in awe of the fact there was a little baby we created in him. He giggled to me and nodded before reaching his hands out tentatively to touch my arms. He smiled at me like he was proud to be touching me even just in a sweet way. He leaned down from where he was still sitting on my lap and kissed the corner of my mouth.

"You fucking tease." I whispered to him before flipping him to his back. He giggled and brought his hands up to tuck under his chin while I got a good look of him. His skin was so creamy and pure that it made me want to mark it up, yet savor the innocence that seemed to cover him. My eyes got down to the black lace that was covering him, making him look like a gentle creature that still had a small amount of rebel in his blood.

"I'm going to love every inch of you." I whispered to him, but my voice came out deeper and raspier than normal. Niall shivered visibly and nodded to me lightly.

I started the loving of his beautiful body from his lips then kissed my way down his neck, letting my tongue swipe out over his sensitive spot. Then I moved down to kiss his collarbones, then over his heart. With every kiss, I felt Niall twitch with want or hear him gasp sharply if a certain kiss felt good. I kissed slowly over his belly. Part of me was hoping the baby would kick so I could feel that again, but the other part of me wanted my child to go to sleep for an hour or so that way I wouldn't feel guilty about having sex with a kid in the room. I kissed Niall's bellybutton then worked my way down to the under swell of his tummy. I let my lips hover over his slightly hard member before skipping over it and kissing the tops of his milky white thighs that were extremely soft.

"And you call me a tease." Niall huffed impatiently to me. That only caused me to chuckle then spread his legs. I bit softly on the inside of his thigh, making Niall whimpered softly. I did it again on his other thigh before continuing my kisses down to his feet. I looked up at Niall and saw that his belly was more swollen looking from this position I was in. That alone made me more turned on than anyone would ever understand.

As slowly as I could, I crawled up Niall's body and looked over him again. His hands reached out to me and touched my chest while I reached down and let my fingers feel over his bulge through the lace panties. Niall's blue eyes darkened to a stormy blue. His chest raised up and down in shallow movements. I could feel him hardening under my fingers and I felt myself doing the same thing. I leaned down and kissed him, he's belly pressing up against me as a slight barrier.

Our kiss was hot and dirty while Niall let me touch him. My hands left his now fully hard member and went to his bum. I slipped my hand into the lace material and let my hands fondle his prefect bum. Niall groaned lowly and arched his back into me. I broke the kiss and watched Niall become desperate for a deeper touch than what I was giving him.

Slowly and gently, I slid the lace panties off his slightly curvy hips. Niall blushed deeper but wiggled his hips in a way that made me know he needed me to get things going. I reached over to our night stand and got the bottle of lube and got some on my fingers. Niall groaned uncomfortably before I even spread his legs for me to touch him.

"My back hurts a little." He mumbled to me. I reached forward with my clean hand and got the fluffiest pillow before helping Niall get it under his back. He sighed in content and smiled at me greatful for what I had done. I just kissed under his bellybutton and spread his legs apart.