Generation Next The Lost Chap...

By VictoriaKaer

Chapters I wanted to write or thought of after Generation Next was finished. More

It's All Just A Dream
Get Along Little Doggies
Holy Helicarrier In The Backyard! (Part 1 Avengers crossover)
Tony Gets A Little Competition (part 2 Avengers Crossover)
Leslie's Little Idea (Part 3 Avengers Crossover)
Done Deal (Part 4 Avengers Crossover)
Craig's a Workin' Man
There's What in the Attic, Exactly?
Ordamints!
Here Come The Parents!
Melissa Rewrites History
Stevie's Hot! (part 1)
Stevie's Still Amazingly Hot (part 2)
It's Halloween Dearie!
Welcome To Death's Door!
You're All Invited ...
It's Christmas Time ... Again ... (part one)
High Ho It's Off To Work We go ... (Christmas Again part 2)
Cupid Strikes
It's Disney Weekend Everyone! (part 1)
It's STILL Disney Weekend! (part 2)

Generation Next The Lost Chapters - What's in here?

596 10 0
By VictoriaKaer

There were a few chapters that I simply never figured out how to fit into the story in the original book. I still wanted to write them so I made this book to post them in. A few are a little out there, like the Avengers crossover, though I promise they're also a lot of fun. 

These chapters are random so it's not going to flow as an entire book, they're more like a bunch of shorts. 

I hope you enjoy them!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14.6K 816 25
I'm Autumn Scarlet, a hybrid (half human) vampire. I killed the man I loved with one bite. That was my past and I escaped it by moving to London. It'...
1.2K 54 10
I don't even know what the description is. I'm bored and nonchalant about my other books so here read this.
18 0 6
Humans think they have gained control over this world, turning a blind and nieve eye to the past. The elves are gone, The Unicorns vanished, Mermaids...
294 17 14
A young girl lives in the late 1800s, she lives with her abusive father who blames her for the death of her mother, who died from child birth. She ha...