The Reapers new Master: a Bla...

By Yadira_Sempai

Grell Sutcliff the reaper hasn't been in London pestering his precious Sebastian for a few months. Though its... More

The queens orders
The 30th brings surprises
A Master Marks-Woman
How to be rude the American way
The Hunt Begins
Do as she says
An act of friendship
She knew the whole time
How did you two meet?
How did you two meet? Part 2
Opium den's and brothel's
The Rose Palace
Mey-Rin
Another act
Davie I Can't Breath
Must love cat's
A Change in Strategy
Fight Nitroglycerin with Nitroglycerin
Death and Discovery
Hello My Name is William T. Spears
Forgotten property
Money has the loudest voice of all
Unexpected visitors got an unexpected surprise
Marksmen have Morals
Passion....
A Trancy Brat
A Garden Party for a Guest of Honor
Hand's off my Mistress
What did you think of the party? (Multi POV Chapter)
Happy 25th Birthday
One last fight before you go...
You want a funeral?
A confession falling on dead ears
Eulogy...
Epilogue

One hell of a party

1.3K 46 3
By Yadira_Sempai

"So what's the plan?" Asked Ceil as the four reached the main entrance of Vi count Druitt's. 

"We go to the party, mingle, have a few drinks, dance, and maybe enjoy a nice snack." Said Mercy.

"Well the way you put it, it sounds like we're only here to have a good time." Said Ceil.

"Yes, that's the point. If we look like regular party goers we'll be far less suspicious." Said Mercy.

"*sigh* Well then I guess it's a good thing I didn't throw out his invitation when it arrived." Said Ceil waving the invitation in Mercy's face.

"Oh so you were invited? Hmmm... Did you just not want to go because you were going to have guest or did you see our investigation as an excuse not to go?" Asked Mercy.

"A bit of both actually." Admitted Ceil as they walked inside the Vi counts manor.

"Ceil Phantomhive!!! Oh I am ever so grateful you came to my little party!" Said the Vi count as soon as he saw Ceil and his group. "I didn't think you'd actually come.... Say who is your gorgeous friend there?" Asked Druitt.

"Hello. My name is Jaclyn Maria Martinez. But you may call me Mercy." She said. 

"Oh my what a lovely name! What a lovely woman!" He shouted as he took her hand and placed his hand above her waist. "Please tell me the land you come from is that of god's Paradise my sweet angel!" 

"I'm from America, we're a nation  under god if that helps." She said as she walked away with him.

"Grell I don't think I understand Mercy's methods." Said Ciel.

"Truth be told I don't think I do either. She's as mysterious and dark as the color black... Maybe that's why it's favorite color." Said Grell.

"What do you mean Grell?" Asked Sebastian.

"One does find favoritism with something they have things in common with." Said Grell as he watched his lady talk with the Vi count.

"My sweet Mercy angel, would you do me the honor of gracing me with a dance?" Asked Vi count passionately.

"I'd love to."  She said as the Vi count wrapped his arm around Mercy's small waist and lead her to the dance floor.

"Oh my your hands are so small and delicate, and every step you take is light! Oh You truly are an angel!" Shouted Druitt.

"An angel who has just been dying to meet you Vi count." She smiled. "My host Ceil has told me much about you. After he told me about you I said to myself I must meet this man. But I wasn't expecting you to be so beautiful." She said as she rested her head on his chest. "Tell me Vi count, How many girls fall for you at first sight." She said as they dance.

"Oh darling no need to think of such things. For this moment you are the only woman in this world to me! You are my sweet Mercy angel!" He said as his hand shifted lower as to touch her ass.

"Oh Druitt... Is this how you treat all the girls?" She blushed." Oh I don't care..." She said as she wrapped her arms around his neck. "Say, why don't we go somewhere more... Private." She whispered.

"Oh my, my, my does my sweet angel want to be naughty. "Giggled Druitt as he escorted her to his a stair case that would lead to his private study. As they went up the stairs and turned a corner Mercy placed a kiss on Druitts cheek. He then kissed her gently on her lips that were painted red. Then Mercy kissed him with tongue which led him to grab her bottom with both hands and lift her while she wrapped his legs around his waist. He carried her that way to his study while still being able to keep his lips to hers. He fumbled with opening the door but he got it open and after they were through the door he slammed it shut with his back. He then carried Mercy to a couch that was in his study, he tried to rest her on his back but she preferred it the other way around. He only agreed to that since he'd do anything to please a woman. He then rubbed her thighs and bottom while she touched his hand.

"Druitt.." She sighed.

"Yes My Mercy angel." He said with pleasure not knowing she was pulling a knife that she had hidden on her thigh.

"Your going to answer some questions for me." Said Mercy as she held a hunting knife to his neck. 

"Wh..What is this?" Asked Druitt. "Don't tell me your like that psychopath Beatrice!" He said in terror.

"No I'm nothing like that woman, but you are going to tell me everything you know on why she's in England." She said as she brought the knife closer to his face. "Now talk before I scar that pretty face of yours." She threatened.

"OK! I'll tell you everything just don't hurt me!" He screamed. "She's here to get away from America! She was guilty of a few murders and robberies and she thought that this would be the best place to hide! Especially since there are people who are indebted to her that live here!" He cried.

"Who are they?" She said as she pressed the knife closer to his skin.

"Gahhh!!! I only knew that French socialite! But he's dead!!! She killed him cause he tried to pull a fast one on her and tried to turn her into the authorities for the reward money! I don't know who the rest are I swear please don't kill me!!!!" He pleaded.

"Do you at least know where she is?" She asked.

"Uhhh... uhhh.... Ah she said she would be staying at a hotel. A really nice one too! Uhhh... But I don't recall which one! But she had that strange accent of her's! If you ask around maybe they'll be able to tell you!" He cried.

"You on thin ice Druitt, try and remember the name of the hotel or I'll use you like a cutting board." She threatened.

"Gahhhh!!!! Uhh.... It was... It was the uhhhh.... the .... the..... The Rose palace!!!! Yes I remember! She wrote down her name on a card that had the name of it. It's on my desk over there! You can have it if you like! Now please just don't hurt me!" He screamed. 

"The Rose Palace huh?" She said. "Oh and I'm a U.S. Marshal not an angel. And if you tell anyone about what happened here I'll arrest you and have you taken to America for obstruction of justice." She said before leaving the room. 

American women all insane. *faint*  

"Well did you get any information?" Asked Ceil as Mercy walked back into  the room.

"Yes, yes I did. Grell be a dear and get me a drink." She said as Grell went to get her a drink.

"Well?" Said Ceil. "What did you find out?" 

"She killed him because he tried to turn her into the authorities." She said as Grell handed her a glass of red wine. 

"Anything else? Like why she fled to England?" Said Ceil.

"Typical reasons." She said as she sipped her wine. "There was a lot of attention on her so she left." 

"That's it? No occult related ordeals or anything like that?" Asked Ceil.

"Well there might be a gang or too involved but it's no big deal." She sighed. 

"What? Gangs!" Said Ceil.

"Yes. If you recall I did say she would occasionally run a gang or two." She replied gulping the rest of the wine. "Grell, a refill please." 

"Oh.. uhhh yes my lady." Sighed Grell as he took the empty glass from Mercy.

I wish she wouldn't drink like that at these sorts of things. 

"So where can we find her?" Asked Sebastian.

"I'll tell you tomorrow." She said as she took the second glass. "Right now I feel like going to bed." She said. 

"Uhhhh... Fine. I'm tired anyway." Grunted Ceil. "Say before we go what happened to Druitt?" Asked Ceil.

"He fainted." She said.

"Oh my Mercy I didn't think you were that kind of woman." Said Sebastian.

"I'm not. He fainted out of fear." She said. "Come on Grell *yawn* lets go I'm tired." She said as she walked away.

"Yes my lady." Said Grell. 

"I wonder what she did?" Said Sebastian as Druitt walked behind Ceil and tapped his shoulder.

"C..Ceil..." Stuttered Druitt. "Next time you bring your... uhh... Friend please warn me."

"Ummm... Ok. But do you mind me asking why?" Said Ceil.

"So that I know when to cancel one of my events." Said Druitt as he started to walk away. "So that she can't find me!!!" He said as he ran away.

"Hmmm.... I think she's starting to grow on me." Said Ceil as he walked out of the manor. When Ceil and  Sebastian walked out of the manor they saw Grell and Mercy talking. They heard the final word of a conversation they had been having.

"I just don't think we should do that tonight." Whispered Grell.

"Well I think we should. So we will." Whispered back Mercy. "Oh Ceil, Sebastian hello there. Are you ready to go now?" 

"Yes. What were you two talking about just now?" Asked Ceil.

"None of your buisness. Now lets go home." She said as they both walked to the coach. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

129K 4.7K 26
(Y/n) was a girl who some might say was a little different. Life had treated her cruel. After the disappearance of her parents, she'd become desperat...
16K 402 26
(Y/N) is one of the most famous reapers in the realm, but she doesn't take souls, she's a singer, to all her fans she's the only light in this dark w...
1.3K 53 46
The Order of Demon Hunters is destroyed. Malphas' time as Sebastian, demon butler to Ciel Phantomhive is over. All that remains is for Malphas and...
2.7K 93 14
You were friends with Angelina Dalles a.k.a. Madam Red.One day,Madam Red invites you to meet her Beloved Nephew. You arrived with Madam Red infront o...