Roommates (A Drarry Fanfictio...

By Clevermess

No Magic AU Harry Potter just received a full ride scholarship to his dream college, Hogwarts University. He... More

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
WARNING
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty-Four
Chapter Twenty-Five
Chapter Twenty-Six
Chapter Twenty-Seven
Chapter Twenty-Eight
Chapter Twenty-Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter ThirtyOne
Chapter ThirtyThree
Chapter ThirtyFour
Chapter ThirtyFive
Chapter ThirtySix
Chapter ThirtySeven
Chapter ThirtyEight
Epilogue

Chapter ThirtyTwo

9.7K 372 626
By Clevermess

SMUT WARNING because  @Draco_Malfoy9902 gave me an idea

Blaise's P.O.V

I got off the plane coming back from Italy and I was fricken arrested. Something about conspiracy to commit rape. They brought me to the cell where Cedric was sitting. He looked like someone roughed him up pretty badly.

"Diggory!" I growled.

"Zabini!" His eyes widened.

"What the hell did you do?" I hissed.

"What you told me to do!" He defended. "Drug Harry and seduce him!" He yelled.

"I told you to seduce him enough to make him and Draco break up! I never told you to go and rape the kid!" I yelled. "You're so fucking stupid."

"I'm obviously not the only stupid one because you're here too." He spat.

"It's your fault."
"It was your idea." He retorted. I growled and clenched my fists.

"Zabini!" I heard and whipped around. A police officer was standing there.

"What?"

"Make your phone call." He said. He unlocked the cell and grabbed my hand to cuff me. He walked me to the phone and I called the most reliable person. I called my lawyer.

Draco's P.O.V

"Wait why was he arrested?" Sirius asked.

"Well Blaise put the kid up to it." I said. "He told Cedric to drug Harry and seduce him."
"What would he do that?" He asked.

"To break us up." I stated simply. "They wanted us for themselves." I said and Harry was frowning slightly. I walked over to him and sat back down. I kissed his cheek. "What's wrong kitten?" I asked.
"I just never had someone go to great lengths like that to make me unhappy. I mean I was beaten for thirteen years but never has some done that." He said and I frowned.

"Hey it's okay we're not breaking up and they won't hurt you anymore." I said. "I'm here and I always will be." I said and he gave a sad smile.

"Thank you Draco." He kissed my cheek.

"Anything for you Harry." I said. "We should probably go to the trial." I said. "I mean if you want." I suggested and he nodded.

"Yeah I think it'll be good for me." He said. "See it unravel and I might need to testify."

"Yeah that's true so we'll go back when we need to." I said and he nodded. I kissed his cheek gently. I was planning on asking him soon to move in with me. We'd get an apartment in the city because with my savings, I could afford it. Maybe after the trial but I would have to talk to Sirius first. I continued eating until my phone started ringing again. "It's my mother." I said.

"Well answer it." Sirius said. I nodded and left the room again.

"Hello?" I answered.

"Draco Lucius, do you have something to tell me?" She asked.

"I dropped out of school." I said.

"Why?"

"It's a long story."

"I have time." She said and I sighed.

"Well the trouble started almost two weeks ago. Harry was drugged and raped by the kid he used to date before we got together so Harry beat the crap out of him. He was an emotional wreck and needed to be hospitalized. So professor Snape came and told us that he's been kicked out because violence wasn't tolerated. So I- I was really upset and I couldn't concentrate because Harry would be going back to his drug addicted godfather. But it turned out his godfather got clean and that he was safe. But I still missed him because we hadn't been apart ever." I explained and she was listening intently. "So a couple days ago, Harry stopped talking to me out of the blue and I was really depressed, I was so worried. So his godfather called me and told me that Harry's uncle came and beat him pretty badly. Harry slumped into a deep depression so I made the decision to drop out because I need to be there for him. I needed him just as badly, he's my whole life mama." I said and wiped the tears from my eyes. I heard my mother sniffle and she sighed.

"Alright baby." She said and I smiled. "I am so sorry that you had to go through that. How is Harry?"

"He's better now that I'm here." I said. "He was pretty broken."

"I can only imagine." She said. "Are you two safe?"
"Yes. His godfather is actually Sirius Black."

"I have a cousin by that name."
"Yeah I'm aware. It's the same one. He's clean and he treats Harry very well."
"I haven't seen him in years."

"I know." I said. "You should see him soon. I think it'll be good you see your side of your family."

"Maybe one day." She sighed. "But hunny, I think you made the right decision but your studies."
"Mom I was studying to be a musician." I told her. She knew I wasn't premed. "I can rent a recording studio and record something and try to sell it. I'll do shows, I'll be okay." I said.

"What about Harry?"

"He'll find something." I said.

"What about you? Your father is not letting you come back home."

"Well that's something I should tell you." I said. "I withdrew all my savings and I want to rent an apartment with Harry." I told her.

"All your savings? How much did you have?"

"Well um around maybe 50 thousand." I said.

"Where did you get all of that?!" She shouted.

"Well I saved up." I said. "Father gave a hundred dollars a week starting from when I was ten, I got paid a good amount of money from shows I did, and I used to do odd jobs." I said.

"What about when you needed to pay for stuff?"
"I used the joint account we had." I said and she huffed.

"Well it sounds like you're pretty set for right now and you can always earn money. I'm okay with it but be safe."

"I will. I love you mama."
"I love you too, give Harry my love and tell Sirius I said hello."
"I will." We hung up and I went back in. Harry looked at me and I smiled.

"We're all good kitten." I kissed his cheek. "We're good. She's not mad and she says hi Sirius." I said and he smiled.

"Well that's nice." He smirked.

"So are you still disowned?" He asked and I nodded. "But where are you gonna go?" He asked.

"I'll stay here with you for awhile." I said and kissed him. "Okay?"

"Okay." He whispered.

"Come on Kitten, let got watch a movie." I suggested and he nodded. We put our plates in the sink and walked into the living room. I knew it wouldn't take long for Harry to fall asleep so when he did, I called Sirius over.

"Is everything alright?" He asked in a hushed tone.

"I wanted to talk to you about something." I whispered playing with Harry's hair.

"Alright what?"

"How would you feel if I asked Harry to move in with me?" I asked and his eyes widened.

"Where would you live?"

"An apartment in New York." I said. "I took out all my savings so we'd be set. Plus we'd each get jobs and continue making money." I said.

"Have you talked to your family?"
"My mother thinks it's a good idea." I said and nodded.

"Alright well I think it is too." He smiled. "He loves you so much it's unbelievable really. And I can see how much you return that love so I think that would be a great idea." He smiled.

"Thank you." I let out my breath. He ruffled my hair and I smiled.

"Thank you for making my cub happy." He said and I nodded.

"He makes me happy too." I said and he nodded. Harry started moving and whimpering. I frowned.

"Hey kitten." I whispered. "Wake up kitten." I said and his eyes fluttered open. He flinched and I hushed him. "It's okay I'm here, it's okay." I hushed and he smiled slightly.

"What are you talking about?" He asked.

"You, kitten." I smiled.

"Really?" He smiled and I kissed him gently.

"Of course." I smiled. "I love you Harry." He lifted his head and put his lips to mine. I kissed him back and he put his forehead to mine.

"I love you more."

***

Harry's P.O.V

The next day, Sirius and Draco sat me down. I was pretty nervous because I had no idea what they wanted to talk about.

"Harry, I have a question to ask you." He said and I got really nervous that he would propose.

"Yes?" I asked looking between the two of them. Draco caught my gaze and took a deep breath.

"Will you move in with me?" He asked and I dropped my mouth.

"You want me to move in with you?" I asked and he nodded while smiling. "What about Sirius?"

"I'll be here Harry. I'll be okay." He said and I nodded.

"Where would we go?"

"An apartment in New York." He gulped and I nodded.

"I would love to." I smiled and he broke out into a grin.

"Really?"

"Of course!" I said and he jumped up. He kissed me and smiled. "But what about money? We need that." I said.

"I have my savings and you don't need to worry about that." He said and kissed me.

"Also I'm sure you didn't spend all your inheritance." Sirius said.

"What?" I asked. "What are you talking about?"
"You inheritance?" He said. "The money your parents left you when they died." He said and I looked at him.

"What inheritance?" I asked and his eyes widened.

"You never got your inheritance?" He asked and I shook my head."

"I- I didn't think they left me anything." I said and he shook his head.

"No they always planned on leaving you everything." He said.

"What if the Dursley's took it?" I asked and he shook his head.

"They didn't because they had a trust fund for you. I can call the bank and we'll go there so and take your money out." He said and I nodded.

"Alright." I said.

"I'll go do that now." He said and walked out of the house to make the call. I figured if he got angry he wouldn't want to shout near me.

"Kitten! That's great, you have some money." Draco smiled and I nodded. I chew on my lip and looked at him. "What do you need to ask me?" He sighed.

"Can we have sex?" I asked.

"What?" He asked confused.

"I want to have sex." I said. "I've had a rough couple weeks and I need relief." I said.

"Um if you want." He said. He blushed heavily and I laughed.

"Do you want?"

"I always want to um have um sex with you." He blushed furiously and I laughed. I stood up and led him to our bedroom. "Are you bottoming?" He asked and I nodded. "Okay." He said slowly. "Are you sure?"

"Baby, I don't remember anything Cedric did to me." I said. "Please." I said and he nodded. I stripped down to my boxers and lied on the bed. Draco was near his suitcase getting what I figured was the lube and condom. He stripped down to his boxers.

"Are you sure?"

"Why are you so nervous?" I asked.

"Sirius is downstairs." He blushed and I laughed.

"He's outside." I said. "Come on." I said and he nodded. He joined me on the bed and connected out lips. I grabbed the back of his head and gently positioned us so he was on top. He swiped my bottom lip and I opened my mouth allowing him to win dominance. I moaned and ran my hands through his hair. My boxers got really tight and I groaned at the uncomfortable feeling. His hands moved to my boxers and pulled them off. I moaned as he gently grabbed my length and started pumping me. He moved his lips to my neck and his breath was warm on me. He pumped me faster and I moaned loudly. "Draco." I moaned.

"I love you Harry." He said leaving a hickey on my neck.

"I love you more." I whispered. He pumped me faster and I moaned his name. "Draco." I moaned and then I came into his hand. He just gently took off his boxers and lubed up his fingers. He slowly put them in me. After all of them, he looked at me.

"Are you good?"

"I'd be better if you were in me." I said and he smirked. He retracted his fingers. He put on the condom and lubed his dick some more. He entered me and I moaned. He connected out lips and stuck his tongue in my mouth. I moaned and pulled away. "Harder Draco." I begged. He went harder and I moaned louder. "Faster." I said. He went harder and faster. I was panting and moaning.

"Harry, Harry I love you so much." He said and we kept going at it. I heard our door open.

"Oh god, I'm so sorry." I heard. Draco froze and I could tell him was about to climax.

"Just give us a few more minutes Padfoot." I said. I heard the door close and I looked at Draco's scarlet face. I kissed him gently. "Go ahead." I said. He gulped and thrusted once more. He came into the condom and his breathing was labored. He pulled out of me and tied up the condom throwing it out. He lied down next to me taking Mufasa, the lion he gave me, in his arms. I covered us up and snuggled up to him.

"I'm officially embarrassed." He said burying his face into the stuff animal. I laughed and kissed him gently.

"We should see what Sirius wanted." I said.

"I don't think I can face him." He said and I kissed his cheek.

"Don't worry." I said. I rolled out of bed and put on my boxers. I threw him his and he put his on. We walked out and down the stairs to where Sirius was.

"I am so sorry sir." Draco said and Sirius laughed.

"I should have knocked but even a boy has needs." He winked. I turned to Draco who turned a scarlet red.

"Anyway, what did you come to tell us?" I asked.

"Well I talked the bank who told me I should talk to the lawyer that dealt with your parents will. So I did and they set up a meeting for tomorrow."

"Okay." I nodded. He stepped closer and ruffled my already messy hair.

"You'll get what you deserves cub, I love you."
"I love you too Sirius."

A/N-Harry has an inheritance?! How much do you think it would be? But that doesn't matter to Draco because he loves him no matter what  :*

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

472K 18.5K 46
Draco has a plan, and the results from his plan will be Harry Potter falling in love with him.
310K 6.8K 35
"That better not be a sticky fingers poster." "And if it is ." "I think I'm the luckiest bloke at Hartley." Heartbreak High season 1-2 Spider x oc
871K 40.4K 61
Taehyung is appointed as a personal slave of Jungkook the true blood alpha prince of blue moon kingdom. Taehyung is an omega and the former prince...
244K 6K 52
⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯ જ⁀➴ 𝐅𝐄𝐄𝐋𝐒 𝐋𝐈𝐊𝐄 .ᐟ ❛ & i need you sometimes, we'll be alright. ❜ IN WHICH; kate martin's crush on the basketball photographer is...