My drug *UP FOR REVISIONS*

By Connor4ever

harry isn't an ordinary 18 year old he has a horrible back story which leads him to live by himself while his... More

Bumping into you
catching up
SCHOOL!...not!
weekend at louis
love sick
Some ones in the house
recovery
Clear things up (not an update)
end of the weekend
Something more
Big problem
Mum wasnt there
The dating game 1
Cuts heal hearts.....thats another story
Eat your too skinny
Best birthday ever?
Human
The big plan 1
the big plan 2
halloween
Gone
Back again
Say your just a friend
The big uh oh
Not update
Not update still
Fall
Whats going to happen
Our movie
Im here
How it feels
Strong
Its not my weekend...but its gonna be my year
Finally awake
Are you serious?
'Tis the season
Screwed
Merry birthday, happy christmas
Finally christmas
Nothing is fine
whats going on?
the date 1
the date 2
hormones suck
the aftermath
i just wanna be happy
the after-aftermath
WHAT A GREAT DAY!
silly love songs
Sorry
amnesia
Clear things up....again
One hell of a dinner pt.1
one hell of a dinner pt.2
new story?
Make things right
secrets
its time
parenting & feelings
authors note
taken away
adventures of baby sitting
city of love?
happy endings?
baby dont cry
finally!
Prom
epilogue

stressed the f*** out!

27 0 0
By Connor4ever

(Zayns p.o.v)

I lay ethan down in the crib with wyatt and take a breath and start walking out the room until I hesr crying and I groan. Dont get me wrong I love my kids they're amazing its just really.....stressful.

Especially with school its hard taking care of my twins and focussing with school work is so hard. I mean we have help from the boys and lottie and fizzy and jay but I mean, its still alot.

I finally get them both to sleep peacefully and I go downstairs and slump next to niall on the couch. We look at eachother and sigh and he lays against me and I wrap a arm around him.

Suddenly the door bell rings and I groan "dont worry I got it" dont worry I got it" liam says getting up and I close my eyes laying my head on nialls.

"Oh hey mum dad" liam says and my eyes shoot open and I get up and turn to my parents. "Zayn malik!" My mum shouts and walks over to me "I have to hear from jay that niall was pregnant and you have kids!?" She yells.

"You never told your mom?" Niall says sounding upset and I turn to him." No I-I just forgot to say anything, Its not like I didnt want them to know cause I did but I just never got to it" I say.

"It hurts that you didnt tell me" my mum says "I know and im so sorry im just so stressed out right now with the kids and my school work and just everything else" I say gripping my hair and niall rubs my back.

"Come here" my mum says pulling me into a hug and I hug her back. "We're only here for a couple more hours" my dad says and I nod, I pull away from my mum and smile at them.

"Come on meet the babies, but be quiet I just got them to sleep" I say and take nialls hand and the 4 of us go to the nursery. I hear my mum gasp and she covers her mouth with tear filled eyes "their adorable" she whispers taking her hands off of her mouth.

"Their names are wyatt and ethan" niall says point to each of them. "Ahh wyatt has your nose niall" my mum says and I smile at her " we shoukd leave before they wake up" my dad says and I nod and we all quietly go down stairs.

When we get to the living room Michael and luke are cuddling on the couch and Ashton and calum are giggling quietly to eachother and I smile. "Who are they?" My mum asks and they look over at us and I walk over to them.

"Mum dad this is Luke, michael, Ashton and calum, guys this my mum and dad" I say pointing at each of them. They all say hi and niall and I sit down next to liam and joseph and my parents sit next to niall.

"So where is Louis? " my mum asks "hes at work right now, he and his boyfriend just broke it off a week ago so hes not doing to well right now" niall says and they nod.

"Wheres harry?" My dad asks "at his house, he lives his his boyfriend nathan" I say. "Well we shoukd get back to the hotel, but we're stopping by before we leave so we can see our grandchildren" my mum says abd I nod walking them to the door.

I hug them and my mum kisses my cheek "bye mum" I say and she waves and I close the door. I walk over to the couch and sit down "finally I can rest" I say and I hear the baby monitor go off and I glare at it.

"I got it this time love, you just rest" niall says pecking my lips and head up stairs and I close my eyes and sigh. "Stressed? " calum asks and I just nod "very stressed" I say.

"So I guess now isnt a good time to tell you that you still have school work?" Luke says. I groan and shove a pillow over my face screaming in it and I put it down and lay down.

"Just rest bro, you can do that later" liam says rubbing my head and I smile and slowly go off into a sweet sleep.

(Nialls p.o.v)

I finish feeding ethan and lay him down to the crib and I pick up wyatt and start to feed him. "Hey" I turn around and see liam and smile "hi" I say looking back down to wyatt.

"So hows....erm feeding" liam says and I laugh a little "its okay I guess, I just hope they both go to sleep after this" I say and sigh. "You and zayn have been working so hard taking care of the twins, im really proud of you" liam says and I smile up at him.

"Thank you liam that means a lot to me" I say and see Wyatt is done eating and I put him back in his crib and he falls alseep and I sigh turning to liam. We walk down stairs and I see zayn sleeping and I smile.

I walk over to him and shake him and he looks around till his eyes meet mine."come on lets go lay down" I say grabbing his hand and we walk up stairs to the room.

I close the door behind us and we lay down on the bed "this is so much work" zayn says. I grabe his hand and he looks at me and I smile " we can do this though" I say and he smiles and pecks my lips "yes we can" he says back to me.

(Harry's p.o.v)

I put my shirt on and look at nathan who lies only in his boxers in the bed. I walk over to him and peck his lips and smile at him "that was really good" I say and he smiles.

"I wish we couldve gone all the way, but you're right even that was amazing" nathan says and pulls me down into another kiss ans I cup his face kissing back.

He pulls away and sighs "do I have to go to work?" He asks and I laugh a little. "Yes you do" I say and he pouts and I roll my eyes and he stands up.

"Well I'll shower first" he says and grabs clothes and walks into the bathroom. I smile and stretch amd lay back onto the bed and I sigh.

Lately things between nathan and I have been getting better and I'm really happy about it. I mean I feel guilty for how i was starting to feel for louis so I starting being more affectionate to nathan.

Im glad I did though cause we talked a little and we've been a lot closer to each other. But sadly those feelings for louis havent gone away at all so that makes things harder as well, but I havent told nathan they even exists.

Soon enough nathan comes out of the shower with a towel wrapped around his waist. I get up and wrap my arms around his neck and he places his hands on my waist.

I kiss him and he kisses back and I smile runing my fingers his wet hair and he pulls me closer. I smile against his lips and pull away smiling at him and leave to the bathroom with out a word.

"Tease" I hear him mumble and I smile at him closing and locking the door. I strip off my clothes and get into the shower cleaning my hair and body.

Once im done and clothed I walk out and see nathan standing the the mirror trying to tie the tie. "Since when is being a prince of your jobs?" I say and help him with the tie.

"After work we're going straight to a company dinner" he says and I pout "why wasnt I invited?" I ask. "Cause its for managers andnco managers only" he says and pecks my lips.

"Time to go" he says and goes to walk away but I pull him back by his tie and kiss him and he smiles and grabs my waist and kisses back.

We walk back till I fall onto the bed and he kisses my neck leaving marks and I bite my lip still gripping his tie.

~~~~~~

Nathan drops me off at louis' and I make my way into the house to see its empty. "Where is everyone?" I ask to my self looking around.

"Out" I turn and see louis on the stairs and I walk over to him "out?" I ask. "Yeah they all went to hang out and my mum and fizzy are taking care of wyatt and ethan at lotties house" he says and I nod.

We walk over to the couch and sit down and I hear Louis sigh "why are you here this late? I mean usually you're here at like 2 and now its 7" louis asks.

I blush and look down "ohh" he says and I look up and he points to my neck and I blush harder and try covering it. "I see, I mean being with your boyfriend should come before my problems im sorry" louis says looking at me with guilty eyes .

"No louis dont feel that way" I say to him "we just got a little caught up im really sorry" I say and he nods." So how are you guys?" Louis asks looking down "we're pretty good" I say and he just nods.

Trying to change the topic I turn the tv on and 'high school musical' is on it just started too so I look over to louis and smile. " its the start of something new it feels so right to be here with you" I say singing along with the song.

Its the sing along version but I mean, I do know all the words to every one of these songs. Louis looks up to me and smiles and he starts to sing along too " and now looking im your eyes I feel in my heart the start of something new" he says and we laugh.

"Ooh is it a marathon?" I ask and louis goes on the guide "hell yeah it is!" He says and we cheer. Thank god I turned on the tv cause now hes smiling.

~~~~

As we watch the movies its part 2 and you are the music in me is about to come up. I mean that is like mine and louis song so I dont really know how to react.

"You know the words once upon a time make you listen theres a reason, when you dream there's a chance you'll find a little laughter or happy ever after" I sing along quietlt to not expecting when louis started singing along as well.

"Your harmony to the melody, is echoing inside my head" we sing together and look at each other and break out into song.

H: a single voice above the noise and like a common thread

louis stands up and grabs my arms pulling me up close to him

L: mmm you're pulling me

We sing the song and dance around the living room throughout the rest of the song and I admit it is really fun.

Once the song ends and we slump down on the couch exhausted. "That was fun yet really tiring" louis says and I laugh "how do you think I feel im way less athletic for you" I say and he rolls his eyes.

I stand up "you want any water?" I ask and he nods and I go into the kitchen and grab some water bottles and I walk back into the living room to see louis silently crying.

"Louis w-whats wrong" I say rushing over to his side he just shakes his head. "Louis please talk to me" I say and he rests his head on my shoulder.

"I told myself not to get hurt after he left, I knew he was going to leave so I prepared myself, but when it actually happened I broke" he says and I sigh.

"I know thats not all louis" I say and he looks at me "I-Im upset okay, I mean especially after that song I mean thats our song and it hurts me seeing these marks on you cause I know I messed up my chance to ever do that to you and to be with you, I mean fuck I couldn't even get you to fall for me like I feel for you" louis says and I feel my heart break from the hurt look on his face.

He forces a chuckle and looks down shaking his head "it would've never been me, how could it when you felt nothing for me?" He says and shoves his face in his hands.

"But I felt so much" I whisper but I get not quietly enough cause louis heard it. "What do you mean by you felt so much?" Louis asks looking up at me.

"I-I..." I sit there shocked as louis stares at me " harry now!" He demands and I jump a little. I sigh and look down "y-you know how I told you I never loved or liked you and never will?" I say and look up at louis.

"How could I forget" he says and I swallow the lump in my throat "well.....I lied" I say. Its silent for a moment until I speak up again " I did love you louis- I do love you I never stopped, I hid my feelings away though cause I just wanted us to be happy, but lately they've been coming back, but I still really like nathan" I say.

His face goes from sad to hurt to pissed off quick and I scoot back a little. " so this whole time you did love me you were In love with me but you still willingly broke my heart" he says looking away from me and standing up and I stand up after him.

"Louis im so sorry I-" "get out" he says and I stand there "l-louis please just-" " GET OUT NOW!" he yells ans I stumble back a little from him.

"Its pouring rain outside" I say and he shakes his head " I dont care right now, just get the hell out of my house I never want to see you again, you willingly broke my fucking heart, just get out!" He yells and shoves me out of the house into the rain and I feel the tears roll down my face.

I start to walk and I call nathan "hey babe im kind of busy right now?" He asks and I let out a shaky breath. "H-hey babe uh d-do you think you can pick me up right now?"I ask "why whats wrong?" He asks.

"Im walking in the rain cause louis kicked me out" I say and let out hard sobs. "P-please pick me up p-please" I say crying and I hear a lot of movement over the phone.

"Im coming love" he says "okay, ill just be walking to the house" I say and he hangs up. I continue to cry and to walk in this cold weather trying to warm my arms up.

Soon enough nathan is pulling up next to me and he runs out and wraps his jacket around me and we get into the car and he puts the heat on and I scoot over and lay against him as he uses his hands to try to warm me up.

"Why the hell did this happen?" He asks "I told him about my feelings" I say and he just nods and pecks my cheek. "Well its okay I got you" he says and pecks my lips and starts to drove home.

When we get home I shower and we cuddle by the fire place and he warms me up. We just sit there in silence, comfortable silence too.

But I just feel horrible for louis, cause he's true I did do that and it's really fucked up. Its also messed up that I feel that way for louis while being with nathan.

Why am I such a broken messed up peron?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

132K 257 17
Wlw thoughts Men DNI 🚫 If you don't like these stories just block don't report One more thing you clicked on it girlypop this a SMUT book there's g...
223K 4.9K 71
imagines as taylor swift as your mom and travis kelce as your dad
644K 1.1K 22
Smexy One shots😘 Got deleted twice 3rd times a charm🤦🏻‍♀️😭
7.3M 303K 38
~ AVAILABLE ON AMAZON: https://www.amazon.com/dp/164434193X ~ She hated riding the subway. It was cramped, smelled, and the seats were extremely unc...